Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

• 18 Replies

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
« on: February 22, 2007, 11:46:41 PM »
I and my fellow Pottertards fans await our invitation to your well-known school of magic.

I am able to make goats squeal lustfully at my merestr whim, my two sisters can make other people invisible, and my friend Dudung can talk to God when he(Timmy, not God) has constipation.

What say you?

My mother recieved her letter days ago, I know this to be a fact, and therefore false.

Discuss.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-man

• The MPT believers will survive
Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 12:31:23 PM »
HEY THAT HAPPEND TO ME TOO!!!

NOT!!!!!!

Ur such a frickin idiot you know that? what are you gay?

OH AND ........USE FRICKING ENGLISH
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
The mole people were stalking me the other day. Thank god I didn't get killed.

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 12:51:47 PM »
OMFG!!!
What the hell is wrong with you, do you live in a Psychiatric clinic somewhere?
And yes LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH, AND NO THATS NOT WHAT CAN BE CONSIDERED ENGLISH WHAT YOURE TALKING LIKE!!!

unclegravy

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 03:14:02 PM »
Are y6ou Hogwarts?
Are you he?
Are you he who Hogwarts he?
No?
No?

Then why did you do it?

Duh.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »
Again learn some damn english.

unclegravy

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 03:19:46 PM »
I'd rather learn some correct english than damn english, tyvm.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 03:46:01 PM »
oh hahaha your so funny, whats your IQ? 23 one IQ point above the point you need to have a breath?

unclegravy

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 12:30:55 AM »
Good lord, a post by you regarding my IQ!

Irony is this. Is. It is.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 01:26:49 AM »

unclegravy

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 01:32:40 AM »
Yeah, right.
Next thing you're going to tell me is the next book's going to be named "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". ::)

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 01:37:36 AM »
How'd you know?  ;)

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 05:47:08 AM »
Are y6ou Hogwarts?
Are you he?
Are you he who Hogwarts he?
No?
No?

Then why did you do it?

Duh.

english motherfucker, do you speak it?!

Snape kills Dumbledore!

:'(

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 08:15:52 AM »

NOT!!!!!!

Stop attacking him for what he thinks to be true, prove him wrong instead. Also your screaming at him for his English and having size 40 words in your post...

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 08:52:06 AM »

NOT!!!!!!

Stop attacking him for what he thinks to be true, prove him wrong instead. Also your screaming at him for his English and having size 40 words in your post...
Stop attacking him for passionately typing his opinion.   Stop being a censorship Nazi.

Stop attacking him for being pissed off at that pissed off guy you pissed off jerk!
Quote from: BOGWarrior89

I'm giving you five points for that one

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 09:03:47 AM »

NOT!!!!!!

Stop attacking him for passionately typing his opinion.   Stop being a censorship Nazi.

Stop attacking him for being pissed off at that pissed off guy you pissed off jerk!
STOP PISSING ON MY ... wait... uhm... no... errrr... pissy.

edit: how long does my freakin dryer take... i wanna get to bed... its... 12? How am i gonna be up in time for Prison Break/24...aka... THE GREATEST 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE

He's going into shock! Quick nurse hand me those shocker gizmo thingies and prep 2000 CCs of adrenaline!

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 09:15:13 AM »

NOT!!!!!!

edit: how long does my freakin dryer take... i wanna get to bed... its... 12? How am i gonna be up in time for Prison Break/24...aka... THE GREATEST 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE

He's going into shock! Quick nurse hand me those shocker gizmo thingies and prep 2000 CCs of adrenaline!
OMG! The dryer stopped... I CAN DRY MY PANTS! WOOHOO! I can use one of them shocky things i think. I took a red cross class. Of course... the one i can use... tells you step by step what to do...so... why did i have to take the class?

To learn how to read the instructions.

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 09:28:24 AM »
Harry Potter is anti-christian btw. yur all going to hell

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 09:30:29 AM »

NOT!!!!!!

OMG! The dryer stopped... I CAN DRY MY PANTS! WOOHOO! I can use one of them shocky things i think. I took a red cross class. Of course... the one i can use... tells you step by step what to do...so... why did i have to take the class?

Speaking of reading instructions... i think i shrunk an acrylic pullover of my brothers... it looks small... i wonder if you arent supposed to dry them in the dryer... it has stupid little symbols... but no damn WORDS!!! I even cold washed it like they said!

Did you use heat to dry it? They shrink if they are dried to quickly.

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 09:49:36 AM »

NOT!!!!!!

Speaking of reading instructions... i think i shrunk an acrylic pullover of my brothers... it looks small... i wonder if you arent supposed to dry them in the dryer... it has stupid little symbols... but no damn WORDS!!! I even cold washed it like they said!

Did you use heat to dry it? They shrink if they are dried to quickly.
... DAMMIT... yes... SON OF A BITCH! he is gonna.... wait... hes my LITTLE brother... i can take him.

My money is on the brat.