I'new in this forum

• 8 Replies
?

NewPandler

I'new in this forum
« on: January 24, 2006, 05:37:06 PM »
Please tell me where i can read the bases.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
I'new in this forum
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 06:14:27 PM »
Please refer to all my threads to come to an unbiased understanding.

I'new in this forum
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 06:26:44 PM »
then check out my post titled "Orbital/Space/Moon/Tides Discussion" for a round earth perspective.

I'new in this forum
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 06:46:18 PM »
Quote from: "bullhorn"
Please refer to all my threads to come to an unbiased understanding.

. . . if your definition of unbiased is taking one bizarre viewpoint, arguing consistently for that side and no other, ignoring any arguments which contradict your position, bringing up invalid points which contradict nothing at all, failing to give any real evidence for one's views, claiming that the whole thing is a conspiracy anyway, and then doing the whole lot again, seemingly oblivious to all that has come before.

That sounds just like what I think of "unbiased".  :wink:

I'new in this forum
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 10:22:30 PM »
^No use in being rude. It appears that you haven't offered anything "valid" in this thread yourself.

I'new in this forum
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 03:51:39 AM »
With all due respect, one is hardly required to make any valid points at all to point out the flaws in another's mode of argument. Plenty has been said in other threads: does it all have to be rehearsed in this one as well? The lack of contribution to a particular thread (ie, this one) is hardly indicative of a lack of contribution overall; at least on that score it would be somewhat churlish to criticize me.

And there is a huge difference between truthful and rude: it's not defamation if it's all true.

I'new in this forum
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
. . . if your definition of unbiased is taking one bizarre viewpoint, arguing consistently for that side and no other, ignoring any arguments which contradict your position, bringing up invalid points which contradict nothing at all, failing to give any real evidence for one's views, claiming that the whole thing is a conspiracy anyway, and then doing the whole lot again, seemingly oblivious to all that has come before.

I was more specifically referring to "bizarre viewpoint" and "invalid points." Your opinions about an individual on this website don't offer anything to the debate. In fact, you didn't have to post at all! Bullhorn offered his insight to a flat earth, and I offered mine to a round one. Thread's over.

I'new in this forum
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »
Oh, for goodness' sake: I was referring to bullhorn's "unbiased understanding" when it's plainly not: as if a newcomer reading his posts is going to come to that conclusion anyway, but I thought it was at least noteworthy enough for a post. And thread's over? As if two views means a thread's over anyway.

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
I'new in this forum
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 12:32:04 PM »
bullhorn unbiased lmao
bullhorn your either an incredibly clever ironic troll
or a blithering idiot
An amused
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom