why are these unanswered is it yu havent though of these or is it a portal

• 31 Replies
?

Unanswered

Q: Explain magnetism is there is no South pole. Discussed in http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7168 and http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1361&highlight=magnetic+field

Q: How does the atmosphere stay on the Earth?

Q: Explain the Coriolis force?

Q: Why does the hull of a ship disappear over the horizon before the mast does?

Q: If the moon is a spotlight, why can I see a "man" in the moon (shadows cast by the sun on the hills and mountains on it) last I checked a light can't contain shadows.

Q: Explain fully the optical illusion causing sunrises and sunsets.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
Re: why are these unanswered is it yu havent though of these or is it a portal
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 10:14:06 PM »
Ice Wall.

Coincidence.

Waves getting in the way of view.

Q: If the moon is a spotlight, why can I see a "man" in the moon (shadows cast by the sun on the hills and mountains on it) last I checked a light can't contain shadows.
There's a shadow in between the observer and the moon somewhere.

Happens for the same reason jet airplanes look like they're flying directly into the ground when they are actually flying straight.

As you can see, the "unanswered" questions aren't necessarily unanswered, but rather just not conclusively answered. To be in the FAQ, generally, something has to be pretty much accepted by the general concensus of the flat Earth community.

~D-Draw

?

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 10:15:42 PM »
all you responses are unlogical and flawed

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 10:17:27 PM »
all you responses are unlogical and flawed
Really? Because I don't see you 'logically' refuting them.

But I guess you're right. I'm..."unlogical..." ::)

~D-Draw

?

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 10:19:03 PM »
Coincidence is not a scientific not a logical response its just a word that means you have no idea

?

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 10:21:32 PM »
no you both sucked post a real response

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 10:22:09 PM »
Coincidence is not a scientific not a logical response its just a word that means you have no idea
No, it's not. It's a logical response stating that I do not believe that the Coriolis Effect has enough basis as to prove that it's actually something that indefinitely happens as opposed to simply the whim of the wind.

~D-Draw

?

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »
I see so to the question

its a optical illusion from the atmosphere yer?

beast

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 11:00:45 PM »

You should post the real response.  If you make an accusation that somebodies views "Unlogical" the burden of proof is on you, to explain why that is the case.  You can't just make an accusation against somebody and then expect them to refute your accusation when you haven't provided any evidence.  I could accuse you of being a mentally retarded chimpanzee, but if I don't provide evidence that that is the case, are you going to put forward any evidence proving your not a mentally retarded chimpanzee?

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 12:22:13 AM »
Ice Wall.
The ice wall keeps the atmosphere on earth? WHATWHAWHAT
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Splox

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 12:27:23 AM »
Ice Wall.

So atmosphere doesn't exist at any elevation above 150ft?

unclegravy

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 12:29:10 AM »
That takes the cake, it really does.
I think even FE'ers won't agree with you there.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 02:44:58 AM »
well if that was the case then the guys that went to the wall and took pictures should now be dead.  No air and depressurised.

Remember that, think of the airpressure too.  They climbed over that wall and lived.  No breathing equipment.  The airpressure must have been equal to that of 15000ft of altitude on earth or lower (hypoxia)

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 03:00:36 AM »

You should post the real response.  If you make an accusation that somebodies views "Unlogical" the burden of proof is on you, to explain why that is the case.  You can't just make an accusation against somebody and then expect them to refute your accusation when you haven't provided any evidence.  I could accuse you of being a mentally retarded chimpanzee, but if I don't provide evidence that that is the case, are you going to put forward any evidence proving your not a mentally retarded chimpanzee?

Do pigs hold congressional meetings with Oscar Meyer?  ;D
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 07:24:07 AM »
Ice Wall.
The ice wall keeps the atmosphere on earth? WHATWHAWHAT

:-\

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 07:30:24 AM »
Actually about the Coriolis effect, might it actually be due to the Sun's slight gravitational pull and it's constant orbit?
Quote from: BOGWarrior89

I'm giving you five points for that one

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 09:12:45 AM »
Uh oh, they can't answer your questions.  This one will quickly be classified as an Angry Rant.

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 09:43:08 AM »
Ice Wall.

Coincidence.

Happens for the same reason jet airplanes look like they're flying directly into the ground when they are actually flying straight.

As you can see, the "unanswered" questions aren't necessarily unanswered, but rather just not conclusively answered. To be in the FAQ, generally, something has to be pretty much accepted by the general concensus of the flat Earth community.

~D-Draw

Prove it using evidence that you personally have gathered.
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »
Ice Wall.

Coincidence.

~D-Draw

Prove it using evidence that you personally have gathered.

The very reason why those remain un-answered as far as the FAQ is concerned is that they HAVN'T been proven.

?

UNYTED

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 11:31:47 AM »
alrighty,. i have a few questions i'd like to be answered

Q: could you explain the SR71 Blackbird, which can fly high enough to see the earth's curve? is that a consipracy from the government?

Q: if the government is able to get into so many aspects of society and make coverups, whos to say they haven't tapped into this forum? what if a "conspirer" is posing as an FE'er?

Q: what did your teachers say (to all the FE'ers) when you guys took Geology in college?

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 12:08:46 PM »
alrighty,. i have a few questions i'd like to be answered

Q: could you explain the SR71 Blackbird, which can fly high enough to see the earth's curve? is that a consipracy from the government?

Q: if the government is able to get into so many aspects of society and make coverups, whos to say they haven't tapped into this forum? what if a "conspirer" is posing as an FE'er?

Q: what did your teachers say (to all the FE'ers) when you guys took Geology in college?

1) Can you FLY the SR71 Blackbird? HAVE you flown it? Do you know anyone not working for the government who has flown it? Do you know anyone who has flown it period! Have you even seen the damn thing!?!?!? So why pretend like you know something about an aircraft that, for all intents and purposes, has yet to prove it's own existence. I havn't even seen one flying overhead.

2) Oh this one is creative, not. Seriously IF the government was posing as an FE'er, they would in all likelyhood either be Tom or Midgard since both of them are FE'ers and yet neither one of them can answer a question to save their lives (sorry Midgard, I like ya and all but truth is truth. DONT HURT ME!!!!!!!)

3) Probably the same thing Einstein's teachers told him when he said they were idiots.

?

UNYTED

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 12:15:36 PM »

its a military jet  seldom used anyway, so the chances of a joe-shmo nobody like yourself seein it are slim to none.i havent seen a blackbird in person, nor flown it or anything, but my stepdad HAS seen it flown.
hes from the UK so he's no "government official"
he himself was a pilot for British Airways, and now flies for Air Atlanta.

show me some proof that einstein believed in FE.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »

its a military jet  seldom used anyway, so the chances of a joe-shmo nobody like yourself seein it are slim to none.i havent seen a blackbird in person, nor flown it or anything, but my stepdad HAS seen it flown.

1) The government refers to a governing force ABOVE the "world governments". Hence how the conspiracy can influence an entire world. And coincidentally, calling it a military plane (thus controlled by "the government") proves that it isn't a worthwhile piece of evidence.

2) My aunt's second causin's best friend's father's brother-in-law saw a pig monkey man. Do you believe me?

3) Einstein's theory of Relativity supports the FE model every bit as much (if not more) then the RE model. And I never said he believed in a FE, just that he called his teachers idiots.

?

UNYTED

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 12:38:34 PM »
okay, well...here's some geology i just learned this past semester (PRETTTTTY sure its not taught by the government.)

the universe is expanding, and the only geometric figure for every point to be constantly getting farther and farther apart from eachother is a sphere.

do you not believe in volcanism or any of that? the formation of the earths atmosphere?

unclegravy

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »
So, has anyone come up with something to explain what's holding the atmosphere "attached" to our earth?

A wall can barely hold that much gas for so much time.

unclegravy

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 04:10:21 PM »
I give this thread a gratitious BOUMP!

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 04:12:32 PM »

1) The government refers to a governing force ABOVE the "world governments". Hence how the conspiracy can influence an entire world. And coincidentally, calling it a military plane (thus controlled by "the government") proves that it isn't a worthwhile piece of evidence.

2) My aunt's second causin's best friend's father's brother-in-law saw a pig monkey man. Do you believe me?

3) Einstein's theory of Relativity supports the FE model every bit as much (if not more) then the RE model. And I never said he believed in a FE, just that he called his teachers idiots.

Just a word of trivia, Einstein actually flunked math, and did not have good grades :D , probably because the teachers hated him for claiming mass isn't a constant :D .
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 11:12:15 PM »
Just a word of trivia, Einstein actually flunked math, and did not have good grades :D , probably because the teachers hated him for claiming mass isn't a constant :D .
EINSTEIN DID NOT FAIL MATH.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 11:21:10 PM »
I not only have seen a blackbird flown but a friend of mine has flown it. I trust him completely and he says the Earth is round.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 11:24:56 PM »
 ::)

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson