ok, this site is a joke guys....relax

• 11 Replies
ok, this site is a joke guys....relax
« on: February 20, 2007, 09:40:08 AM »
no one could actually beleive this, the FAQ is awful, no one can answer anything...it is obviously a joke.

I guess its fun posting a seeing how they can make something up to defend it,

but please, its just a joke so they can watch people get all angry at their joke.

midgard

Re: ok, this site is a joke guys....relax
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:45:11 AM »

How dare you disregard my beliefs as a joke!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 10:20:18 AM »
In defense of the FE'ers, how can you say this is a joke? because of a poor faq and the extremists who are the majority of the people who respond to posts? with that logic you could say the same thing about religion of any type.  I am a christian, but i also admit there is no scientific proof of a god, and i also admit the extremist worshipers of most religions are the people who give religion a bad name. But be that as it may, can you say religion or the belief in a higher power is a joke? where's your proof that it is?

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 10:25:21 AM »
In defense of the FE'ers, how can you say this is a joke? because of a poor faq and the extremists who are the majority of the people who respond to posts? with that logic you could say the same thing about religion of any type.  I am a christian, but i also admit there is no scientific proof of a god, and i also admit the extremist worshipers of most religions are the people who give religion a bad name. But be that as it may, can you say religion or the belief in a higher power is a joke? where's your proof that it is?

Theres no proof that God doesnt exist, so no believers cant really argue. Theres plenty of proof that disproves the FE theory :)
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 10:26:02 AM »
Of course it's a joke.
Tom Bishop is a moron.

midgard

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 10:27:27 AM »
So's your face!

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 10:34:33 AM »
So's your face!

So is your incomplete high school education.
Tom Bishop is a moron.

?

Syphh

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 10:37:03 AM »
Yeah it has to be a joke. People can't actually be this stupid. Either a joke or a social experiement of some sort.

midgard

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 10:40:35 AM »

::)

Like I went to school.

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 10:42:08 AM »

::)

Like I went to school.

That explains it.
Tom Bishop is a moron.

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
The site is not a 'joke'.

If you do not believe there are real flat-Earther's, I refer you to this forum

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?board=8.0

where only flat-Earther's can post. Most of them do not come onto General discussion as they can't be bothered debating the same points over and over (ironically including the "this site is a joke" one)

Most of the FE's on General are actually playing Devil's advocate.

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »
where only flat-Earther's can post. Most of them do not come onto General discussion as they can't be bothered debating the same points over and over (ironically including the "this site is a joke" one)

That seems a little arrogant and one-sided to me.