Cavendish Experiment pt. 2

• 5 Replies
Cavendish Experiment pt. 2
« on: February 20, 2007, 06:01:03 AM »
Link to original: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.0

I put this down as a loss for FE Hypothesis. Flat Earthers need to mention how gravity works if they insist it is "not the primary force that holds our feet down." Then what does it do, I ask? What is the FE take on gravity?
Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

microchip08

• [s]Round-Earther Flat-Earther[/s] [Not Sure[/s]
Re: Cavendish Experiment pt. 2
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 06:03:28 AM »
Have you ever played Mornington Crescent, by any chance?
ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha!

?

EiZ

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 06:08:18 AM »
Read the FAQ.

Regards,

David F.

microchip08

• [s]Round-Earther Flat-Earther[/s] [Not Sure[/s]
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:12:16 AM »
Eis, by the way, you may want to fix your sig.
ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha!

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 06:17:36 AM »
So that FAQ, which I just read, is suppose to give me a complete understanding of FE gravity? That is all you have? It still does not explain the Cavendish Experiment. I have been on this site many times. I have read the almighty FAQ, but why do stars have gravity, and not the earth? They both have mass, whichs causes gravity.
Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

?

EiZ

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 06:22:48 AM »
The FE could have gravity, however it is much less massive than the RE, perhaps.

I'm not up to date on the FE literature, so I'm not certain.

Microhip, thanks for the heads up!

Regards,

David F.