Shadow Object

• 17 Replies

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
Shadow Object
« on: February 18, 2007, 03:11:54 PM »
I believe this "Shadow Object" is a dark shadow that surrounds the earth, that has majicks to transport you to the opposite edge, my good sir.

If anyone more informed than me could please correct?
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Object
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 03:21:50 PM »
First off, a shadow requires a light! What yee suggest this shadow object hide behind?!
Yoho Yoho a pirate's life for me!
We pillage we plunder we rifle we loot, drink up me hearties yoho!
We kidnap and ravage and dont give a hoot, drink up me hearties yoho!
Yoho Yoho a pirate's life for me!

Shadow Object
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 03:22:22 PM »
Quote from: "Don Carnage"
First off, a shadow requires a light! What yee suggest this shadow object hide behind?!

it hides behind chuck norris

Shadow Object
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »
The shadow object loves all!
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

Shadow Object
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 03:24:58 PM »
The shadow object loves all and reams Tom Bishop in the ass with his one big dick.

unclegravy

Shadow Object
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »
Now, now, good sirs.

I but beg that the good reputation of this forum be not tarnished by people who jest. This is a serious matter. I would like to have someone tell me what this "Shadow Object" is.

Is there much known about it?
Are experiments being done on it as we speak?
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Object
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 03:31:12 PM »
I stopped being serious when the likes of some of these "FE'rs" started in on the Dungeons and Dragons bullshit.

Shadow Object
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 03:31:34 PM »
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

Shadow Object
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 03:34:07 PM »
News just in. First photo of shadow object seen.

Shadow Object
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »
waaaahahahahah!

Shadow Object
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
LMAO... it's the blackest and most BRUTAL thing in the universe!!

unclegravy

Shadow Object
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 03:55:33 PM »
I do not believe photographs.

These, as proven by FE'ers are mostly government hoaxes.

I must practice not wondering at the beauty of my garden, lest it be a conspiracy by the government!

unclegravy

Shadow Object
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 03:57:19 PM »
Quote from: "MooBs"
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10502

My, how conducive to laughter whilst rolling upon the ground that link is!
I thank thee, good sir.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Shadow Object
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 03:59:16 PM »
Quote from: "jackspack"
I stopped being serious when the likes of some of these "FE'rs" started in on the Dungeons and Dragons bullshit.

You were serious?

To Unclegravy:
You'll have to ask Tom Bishop.  He's the one who coined the phrase.

unclegravy

Shadow Object
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 04:05:20 PM »
Where now is this Tom fellow, that I might be enlightened by his Flat Earth knowledge?

Shadow Object
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 04:38:21 PM »
Quote from: "unclegravy"
Quote from: "MooBs"
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10502

My, how conducive to laughter whilst rolling upon the ground that link is!
I thank thee, good sir.

unclegravy

Shadow Object
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 04:41:33 PM »
How unfortunate that my facade as an Englishman with proper manners and refined grammar has not reached some of this site's, ah... Less intelligent beings.

DonutGuard

• Deal with it.
Shadow Object
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 05:10:14 PM »
Quote from: "unclegravy"
How unfortunate that my facade as an Englishman with proper manners and refined grammar has not reached some of this site's, ah... Less intelligent beings.

No matter chap, we've much to do in the way of fun this fine day!  Pay no matter of mind to these senseless baboons, they do nothing but embarrass themselves.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; if there be one, he must approve of the homage of reason over that of blind-folded fear."
-Thomas Jefferson