walking off the earth

• 40 Replies
walking off the earth
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2006, 12:41:27 AM »
Quote from: "newty82"
Quote from: "Erasmus"

(a)  If the populace gets wind that the southern hemidisc is bigger, they'll realize that land is much cheaper there, and they will flee to South America and Africa.  The US/USSR will have nobody to rule over.
  (b)  If nobody but they know the secret, then they can go on exploiting impoverished peoples of the southern hemidisc, who don't realize how big their countries really are.

It's clearly in their best interest to keep us in the dark about this.

-Erasmus

dood, you're living in the 20th Century.  China & India will be the new world super powers for the 21st Century.  Walmart (worlds largest company) shelves are full of stuff from china and india.  When exactly  these two nations will dwarf the US is up to speculation.  

Not the entire southern hemisphere is flat broke anyways.

LOL @ dumbasses who don't understand economics...

Look up India's GDP, or better yet, even China's, then compare it to Japan, or even France.

walking off the earth
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2006, 07:57:14 PM »
Quote from: "johnsmith"

(a)  If the populace gets wind that the southern hemidisc is bigger, they'll realize that land is much cheaper there, and they will flee to South America and Africa.  The US/USSR will have nobody to rule over.
  (b)  If nobody but they know the secret, then they can go on exploiting impoverished peoples of the southern hemidisc, who don't realize how big their countries really are.

-Erasmus

dood, you're living in the 20th Century.  China & India will be the new world super powers for the 21st Century.  Walmart (worlds largest company) shelves are full of stuff from china and india.  When exactly  these two nations will dwarf the US is up to speculation.  

Look up India's GDP, or better yet, even China's, then compare it to Japan, or even France.

So...you make fun of people who lack understanding of economics, yet you yourself lack the basic scientific knowledge to understand that the earth is round.

The mind boggles.

walking off the earth
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2006, 11:19:55 PM »
Quote from: "logic!"

-Erasmus

So...you make fun of people who lack understanding of economics, yet you yourself lack the basic scientific knowledge to understand that the earth is round.

The mind boggles.

Huh?

walking off the earth
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2006, 08:00:52 PM »

-Erasmus

The mind boggles.

Huh?

It means you're hopeless.

walking off the earth
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2006, 10:06:08 PM »
Smash it out! Two roundies think the other is a flat earther and are taking no prisoners. Don't let me interupt you two mentally challenged round-earth specimens. I'll also make the point of warning anybody who wishes to visit the icewall. You will be captured by a UN policing unit and detained. A brain wipe will be performed during a lengthy quarantine period. Just think of how profound the image will be of seeing uniformed troops approaching you just as your understanding of the world was about to be destroyed - wearing the UN flat earth logo on their jackets. WOW! I think I need some fresh air after that vision.

walking off the earth
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2006, 10:29:17 PM »
Quote from: "ZOOBTRON"
Smash it out! Two roundies think the other is a flat earther and are taking no prisoners. Don't let me interupt you two mentally challenged round-earth specimens. I'll also make the point of warning anybody who wishes to visit the icewall. You will be captured by a UN policing unit and detained. A brain wipe will be performed during a lengthy quarantine period. Just think of how profound the image will be of seeing uniformed troops approaching you just as your understanding of the world was about to be destroyed - wearing the UN flat earth logo on their jackets. WOW! I think I need some fresh air after that vision.

Wow!

What a perfect little conspiracy theory!You MUST take the existence of the ice wall on faith, since it's impossible to approach it without leaving it with no memory of the experience!

A couple questions:

The UN has existed for about 60 years. Who was originally responsible for the defense of the ice wall.

How do you know about the ice wall?

And lastly, what is a brain wipe? Oh, I know. It's what you need to get all this ridiculous SHIT out of your head.

walking off the earth
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2006, 10:40:53 PM »
Well, to give you an insight into the two available types of brain wipe you are asking about, the first is a process that involves erasing memories currently with a period of one to two months. It is a preferred weapon of governments hoping to maintain misinformation when the usual defamation tactics are not going to be credible - defamation tactics being a preferred weapon of the drones on this site also. The other brain wipe involves setting up a toilet roll holder on the chin of serial retards like logic! and used as a sanitary wipe when uncontrolled release of matter- best described as effluent-like manages to appear as a post. I hope you feel a little more enlightened.

walking off the earth
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2006, 12:13:37 AM »

-Erasmus

The mind boggles.

Huh?

It means you're hopeless.

What a sad little dumbass you must be. Let me enlighten your retarded ass with a clarifying post as to my stance on this issue:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1116

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
walking off the earth
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2006, 12:47:49 AM »
Quote from: "ZOOBTRON"
Well, to give you an insight into the two available types of brain wipe you are asking about, the first is a process that involves erasing memories currently with a period of one to two months. It is a preferred weapon of governments hoping to maintain misinformation when the usual defamation tactics are not going to be credible - defamation tactics being a preferred weapon of the drones on this site also. The other brain wipe involves setting up a toilet roll holder on the chin of serial retards like logic! and used as a sanitary wipe when uncontrolled release of matter- best described as effluent-like manages to appear as a post. I hope you feel a little more enlightened.

Defamation?  Drones?

I'm pretty sure the former refers to character attacks, whereas the latter is a description of people who behave in a monotonous way, talking essentially the same good deal of nothing over and over again....

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

walking off the earth
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2006, 01:20:57 AM »
Well I wasn't referring to myself, but point taken :wink:

?

falcon802

walking off the earth
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2006, 01:20:08 PM »
marcus,

I think what is going on hear is this:  
All the people on this site that act like they think the earth is flat are trying to get a rise out of people.  If the people on this site really do believe any of this crap they need some serious help...