MORE effects of gravity

• 6 Replies

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
MORE effects of gravity
« on: February 17, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »
In the "Round Earth" model gravity causes massive amounts of matter to pull toward each other which causes higher and higher pressure build ups in the center of a mass. As people dig holes in the ground, (simply put. huh?) molecules of every element are found more compact. With higher densities, the forces acting upon these elements must be stronger further down in the Earth's crust.

When we translate these findings to the FE theory, gravity is explained by the acceleration of the whole planet at the rate of gravity. If this is so, then why is more force exerted on rocks the further we dig?
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

MORE effects of gravity
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »
the government has placed artificial gravity devices deep into the earth.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
MORE effects of gravity
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 04:07:43 PM »
Ahhh really? Thats interesting considering FE theorists say gravity is nothing but an illusion caused by uniform acceleration.  :D
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
MORE effects of gravity
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 04:10:29 PM »
Quote from: "L0gic"
Ahhh really? Thats interesting considering FE theorists say gravity is nothing but an illusion caused by uniform acceleration.  :D

There's a major troll infestation at the moment.

MORE effects of gravity
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 01:34:32 PM »
Bump.....
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

?

Ammo

MORE effects of gravity
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 01:37:30 PM »
Quote from: "BOGWarrior89"
Quote from: "L0gic"

There's a major troll infestation at the moment.

Notice how a FE believer took the time to read the posts, but only commented on about troll and completely ignored the question at hand.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Tom has a BS in BS.

MORE effects of gravity
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »
Amazing... better ding that evasion skill again, eh?