Evidence for FE?

• 4 Replies

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
Evidence for FE?
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:18:09 AM »
I have major problems seeing the FE perspective for many reasons which have been stated by various people through the forums.

However, I fail to see how this theory is anything beyond speculation. All I have come across so far consists of scientific observations being used to contradict FE and seeing the Society try to defend it. Is there any solid evidence that can be presented for a FE, or is the belief's origin confined to imagination?

Furthermore, does the claim that the governments are involved in conspiracy, mean that after Galileo presented mathematical evidence of orbits for celestial bodies, they arrested and tortured him for no reason? The churches were incorporated heavily in the governments and maintained that the world was flat.It was the calculations, like his, that persuaded the world that the Earth was round (in addition to other scientists' observations)... not the governments.

In any case, this is an invitation to see evidence presented for FE. Also, lack of evidence against it isn't evidence for it.  :wink:
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Evidence for FE?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 10:56:57 AM »
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
Evidence for FE?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 11:13:26 AM »
I don't even think this can be classified as speculation. The highest I would give it is pure bs.

I was just trying to be diplomatic. :?
Perhaps I will get frustrated enough later.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
Evidence for FE?
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
Quote from: "L0gic"
My GOD! The conspiracy is to suck up peoples' lives by arguing a case in which they know they're wrong!  :!:

I know. If they know they are wrong, why can't the Round Earthers just give up already?

?

IkillU

Evidence for FE?
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »
Quote from: "MooBs"
Penn and teller should do it.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/LogiX_2006/Untitled-2-1.jpg

:wink: Mad props for PnT