he, funny joke you got going

• 20 Replies
« on: February 16, 2007, 08:32:06 PM »
well, i was browsing my forum when i found a link to this site, and ive been laughing my ass off ever since. this is one of the funniest sites ive ever seen, what gave you the idea to make this joke?

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 08:32:49 PM »

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 08:32:59 PM »
What makes me laugh are the people who come on the site thinging its real then try to defend their beliefs.
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »
Lol yeah I got a link to this place to and I can't stop laughing.
he world is round dumb fucks

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »
yeah. when i first saw this i just thought it was a couple of insane people, but when you read deeper you can tell its a joke.

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 08:36:56 PM »
No there are seriously a few people who believe in this.

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 08:39:43 PM »
i doubt they really belive the earth is flat, im sure they are just playing along. im going to join up with this forum for sure and just watch the topics saying "OMFG U R WORNG!" or "finally more proof to our cause"

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 08:40:52 PM »
I believe some people dont believe, but then u get these 14 years or less year old children who will believe anything.
In FE Literature there are three celestial bodies that inhabit the sky. The Sun. The Moon. And the Shadow Object.
You have performed an illegal operation. Tom Bishop will now shut down, you will lose all unsaved arguments.

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 08:41:49 PM »
I think it's just an expierement.

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 08:45:21 PM »
ah,  i get it, they are trying to see the reactions of people, i get ya. they should really put more "proof" in. such as explain if the earth is flat, why the ice wall doesnt melt from the sun, why we have poles, how we could have an atmosphere ect.

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 08:47:11 PM »
No really check out the other forums there are like five ppl but some really believe.

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 08:49:31 PM »
if somebody really does belive that the earth is round, they must have grown up isolated from the world, or have a mental diesese of some kind. that or they are canadian...

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
Lol Canadians...

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »
Yeah, I actually am wondering if anyone really does believe FE. Some people's posts look pretty serious, but then again, it's just text.

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 08:55:36 PM »
So far Truthiness and the admin seem to believe it but I just got here. Wierd though because the admin acts pretty normal but he really does seem to believe in it.

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 09:00:14 PM »
i very much doubt he does, just an act they put on, but i must say its very good and i applaud them, but their flat earth theroy has some flaws.

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 09:02:15 PM »
I'm serious check out some of the other forums I want to check in a bit more but he REALLY promotes it. Everybody else is just sitting on their asses laughing though :).

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 09:04:08 PM »
i belive he does, but im an actor myself. when you got something like this up and running, you would need to keep a very straight face if you know what i mean.

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 09:06:08 PM »
Lol whatever I don't care either way it's still funny.

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 09:13:43 PM »
yep, it sure is.

?

Random10thCenturyIdiot

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2007, 10:18:07 PM »
One of my elementary school teachers was fired for believing (and possibly teaching) the flat earth... It's a sad truth, but it is possible to believe this crap. The only solution is to invest in a huge rocket and fly them into the sun. That way, not only will they be artificially selected off the Earth, but they will see the round Earth all the way there! :)