Is this a serious cult/religion?

• 2 Replies
?

The Earth is Flat, HAHAHA

« on: February 16, 2007, 07:54:40 PM »
Well my title basically states my argument.  Do you people honestly and rationally believe this, with the enormous and overwhelming amount of evidence that shows otherwise? its like evolutionists, they just don't take in to account the amount of evidence turned against their cause, such as the only evidence we have of the big bang is "radiation echo." There are many other factors that make the big bang theory quite impossible. But that is another topic, I have come here at the request of a member of another forum, and I am simply wondering if this is a serious discussion of if the earth flat? What do we have to lie about? Why lie? Money? I repeat, WHY LIE? think this over, your are embarresing yourselves and I really hope you don't teach your children this notsense you call reality.  This is more farfetched then Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny.  Seriously people, come to your senses and be reasonable.

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 07:55:42 PM »
Dude!  It's so obvious.  EVERY PICTURE proving earth is round has been faked by the government for no apparent reason.  Duh.

?

unionjack

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »
Just if you end up joining the FE'rs.

dont drink the kool aid.