McTeoganatorspasmgasmkidyourface
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 13, 2006, 05:47:49 PM

the flat earth concepts crumbled

• 6 Replies
« on: January 12, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »
in quite a few threads you flat earthers told us round earthers that gravity is created by the world flying upwards at a costant rate. But in another thread, i read that planes fly exactly how they do in round earth. And supposedly theres a pocket of air. If that was happening, the air would be stationary and the illusion of gravity, as put by you flat earthers, would be gone and we would all float away to space, where the shape would be proven. But as you can all see, we arn't floating and so your theorys ar nill.

explain that!  :twisted:
efore making fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then your a mile away and you have their shoes.

?

6strings

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 05:59:59 PM »
Congratulations, you've managed to disprove the ridiculously flawed "jet pack" theory, which has already been done countless times.  This doesn't destroy the entire concept of a flat earth however, read the other theories explaining gravity that haven't been ripped to shreds.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 06:02:22 PM »
stfu, i havnt been on in a while and i havent eally paid attention to alot pf theorys so as above stfu
efore making fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then your a mile away and you have their shoes.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 06:34:30 PM »
yeh....no...no you didnt pwn

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 06:45:55 PM »
You didn't pwn at all... There have been pwns here, and that's not one of them.

?

6strings

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 07:15:38 PM »
stfu, i havnt been on in a while and i havent eally paid attention to alot pf theorys so as above stfu

Wow...I feel truly pwned now. I mean, how can I retort in the face of such wicked and pointed logic?  

Your cunning arguments and dazzling spelling make you a difficult opponent to face, let alone respond to.

Honestly, if you're not gonna pay attention to the theories postulated, why are you in the general discussion area, you obviously aren't makinga ny new points, so couldn't you babble meaninglessly in the "Angry Rantings" section and save us all the trouble of reading your tripe?

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 08:05:07 PM »
wow you just got pwnd by round earthers, we're on your team and youre getting pwned by us, sad...