Ok, im not going to be an ass, i want to hear your ideas

• 11 Replies
?

Forty_Seven

« on: November 11, 2005, 10:21:47 PM »
Im not going to be an asshole and call you all fags because you seriosuly belive agiasnt somthing with loads of proof.

I would appricate if some people would tell me why they think this, what proof is thier of a flat earth... how can you disprove several experements theat prove the earht is a sperical shape.

I'll be honest, I cant belive anyone would belive the earth is flat, and at first you all do look like completer idiots... but i want to hear why you to beleive it... i know form personal experance with people doing the same to me that if i all just falled you "fags" (which is reatarted becasue there is no way to tell if your gay or not from your belives on earht shape and fag is a offensive term anyway... no better then nigger.... but i wont go into that)

anyway, i know if i did that it would make me the idiot for not lisiting to your toughts... and just blindly shunnuning what you say.

so all in all, i hont see how the hell you beleive this, but im open to hear why.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 04:48:33 PM »
Well to start off, look out into the distance. It looks flat to me.  The whole Idea of a round earth a globe was started when man started to explore the world around him and a so called science. What the acidemic institution would have you believe is science, is nothing more than an attempt to further the myth for a round earth.  Again when you look into the horison you see a flat earth. When you drive in Saskatchewan you dont use your car brakes, why? becasue you dont need to becuase the earth is flat.  Its hard to argue with the fact the earth is flat unless you inculde the so called sciences that are there to further the global consperacy.  Ask yourself one question. Have you ever seen the evidence first hand. Such as being in outer space. If you have not seen it first hand you are looking at doctored documentation spread by the corupted acidemics and government.  Why is space flight government controled? Why doesent NASA let regular people into space, the only ones that seem to go are people who have spent over 12 years in an corupted acidemic institution's. I will point you to the evidence www.un.int  it has a map of a flat earth.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 07:21:59 PM »
Unless you've ever been on a transcontinental flight and looked out the window, in which case you must have seen the (slightly curved) horizon.  :?

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 08:12:16 PM »
And you were decieved by the airlines. It is true that glass can be shaped in different forms and some forms of glass can produce false images, such as a curve where there is none. Same as an amusement park funny glass.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 01:53:37 PM »
Quote from: "bullhorn"
And you were decieved by the airlines. It is true that glass can be shaped in different forms and some forms of glass can produce false images, such as a curve where there is none. Same as an amusement park funny glass.

????

Nothing else looks curved through the window...only the horizon.  Roads as seen from the air look straight, as do tall buildings.  For that to work, how many people would have to be in on the conspiracy?  If 1/3 of the population is in on it, it's not really a conspiracy, right?  :?

Bullhorn...have you ever been on an airplane, or travelled in the world at all?  Do you own a telescope?  If so, use it - watching the planets and stars is the way that the ancient Greeks were able to determine that the earth was at least a hemisphere (but it wasn't flat).

?

Forty_Seven

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 02:49:52 PM »
Well to start off, look out into the distance. It looks flat to me.  The whole Idea of a round earth a globe was started when man started to explore the world around him and a so called science. What the acidemic institution would have you believe is science, is nothing more than an attempt to further the myth for a round earth.  Again when you look into the horison you see a flat earth. When you drive in Saskatchewan you dont use your car brakes, why? becasue you dont need to becuase the earth is flat.  Its hard to argue with the fact the earth is flat unless you inculde the so called sciences that are there to further the global consperacy.  Ask yourself one question. Have you ever seen the evidence first hand. Such as being in outer space. If you have not seen it first hand you are looking at doctored documentation spread by the corupted acidemics and government.  Why is space flight government controled? Why doesent NASA let regular people into space, the only ones that seem to go are people who have spent over 12 years in an corupted acidemic institution's. I will point you to the evidence www.un.int  it has a map of a flat earth.

i do plan on going into space if not professionally then as some sort of future "trip". i will be sure to contact you if i see that the earth is indeed flat... or vice versa

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 05:07:15 PM »
Bullhorn countless people have explained to you that if as in the round earth model the earth was a phere their is a logical explanation for why the surface looks flat. Its that with a large enought circle the curve is imperceptible from the surface. YOu have stated that under a flat earth model the surface appears flat because it is flat. Both models have logical explanations for this phenomenon, ergo you cannot use it as an example to disprove the round earth model.
SInce many people including myself have pointed this out to you why to persist in saying the earth lloks flat as thought that validates your theory and invalidates the round earth model? It doesn't so stop using is as"proof" that the round earth model is flawed.
An enraged and weary of hearing that argument repeated again and again as thought it proves something
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 05:20:20 PM »
When you drive in Saskatchewan you dont use your car brakes, why? becasue you dont need to becuase the earth is flat.
dude, you dont need to use your brakes because the car is attracted to the earth through gravity. its like rolling a ball on a smooth surface. it will eventually stop. its weight will stop it. i mean come on. brakes.  :roll:  :lol:
efore making fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then your a mile away and you have their shoes.

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 10:27:59 PM »
Bullfuck, have you ever gone parasailing? Are the makers of glasses and contacts in on this conspiracy too? Did they reprogram everyone's visual receptors as to believe that the earth is round when viewed from a great altitude? Even from a mountain you can see a curvature. Which brings me to my other point that I've brought up a few times in the past. Your weight changes with altitude, decreasing as you move higher. This was explained as a change in the pull of gravity, but since you don't believe in gravity, this can't be true, right? Why don't you go climb a mountain and bring a small scale with you, or hell even a simple spring. Check the travel distance of the spring when a weight is attached at sea level, then climb the mountain and check the travel distance of the spring when you're at the top. I've done this before for fun back when I was hiking in Hawaii. The weight was brass so don't give me any of that "magnetic interference" bullshit. Go ahead and give me a response. Give me something tangible, you sack of monkey shit.

?

6strings

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 10:30:48 PM »
Getting testy now, are we TofuGlove?  I think we can all agree that the theory of gravity being the result of a constant acceleration upwards has been succesfully debunked a number of times.  I suggest you take a look at Alex's theory, which would explain your phenomenon.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 11:17:54 PM »
oo where?!? do i have to look for it? i hate looking for things... ::tear::

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 11:21:08 PM »
edit: the post can be found here http://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=996by alex. and yes I'm getting testy cause bullhorn is a poopyface.