A couple of questions...

• 9 Replies
?

elohel

A couple of questions...
« on: February 16, 2007, 04:32:22 PM »
1) What is the "ice wall?" The FAQ mentioned it but did not explain.

2) How do you discount the horizon? If you are facing the ocean, and a ship is out of sight over the horizon, it comes back up mast first. It reappears little by little, top to bottom.

3) Why would there be such a conspiracy when there is no need for one? I can't think of any ways life would be different no matter what the shape was, barring any interference physics would cause.

A couple of questions...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 04:35:11 PM »
desudesudesu

A couple of questions...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 04:49:33 PM »
Quote from: "djspida5"
desudesudesu

God, you're an idiot.

Those were good points, Elohel.

Re: A couple of questions...
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 04:51:13 PM »
Quote from: "elohel"
1) What is the "ice wall?" The FAQ mentioned it but did not explain.

2) How do you discount the horizon? If you are facing the ocean, and a ship is out of sight over the horizon, it comes back up mast first. It reappears little by little, top to bottom.

3) Why would there be such a conspiracy when there is no need for one? I can't think of any ways life would be different no matter what the shape was, barring any interference physics would cause.

#3 because these people are full of shit an they cannot find a better thing to bitch about than how the earth is not round. seriously make up some other fuckin story, this is just retarded, its been proven false like 5000000000000000000000000000000 billion fuckin times

oh but wait people might gain monies from this... like how? OMFG ITS OIL, WAR IN IRAQ, BUSH IS EVIL, BLAME THE LIBERALS! :roll:

?

GeoGuy

A couple of questions...
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 04:51:43 PM »
No they weren't. Go read the FAQ (and any links that may be found in it), Elohel.

?

elohel

A couple of questions...
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 04:54:41 PM »
:idea: I also noticed, planets and other celestial bodies form in round shapes, as they are the easiest shapes to fall into and maintain, unlike a flat plane or cube which would require a lot of energy to keep in place.  When the force holding the body in that shape gives, the body would form into a blob.  But again, I'm a little confused with the "ice wall" and the role it plays.

?

Temaki

• Flat as his arguments.
A couple of questions...
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »
Elohel, is another of you Internet names xvwvx, by chance?
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Disregard that, I suck cocks.

?

elohel

A couple of questions...
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »
No, it isn't.

?

Temaki

• Flat as his arguments.
A couple of questions...
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 05:03:12 PM »