Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Hannibaal

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
1
The difference between you and the rest of this forum, indeed most of the wider world, is that such thoughts do not enter our minds in the first place!

This is why you are a very scary individual! It is only modern societal law that is holding you back from being a violent savage.

No need to be scared anymore Shifter - I leave this forum for you peaceful guys.

Please forgive me if I have ever insulted you or anyone.

2
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »
...

As for my attacking and insults in the other thread, as you claim - I think I already answered Shifter in that regard - that my words were mere reflections to his insults (User), prior to mine.

I never attack anyone unless attacked by them!

You threat was generaly, you said:
"I will break the neck of someone that insult my god"

You say that you are willing to kill somebody because that one said something you did not like.

It is quit a overreaction to murder somebody for an verbal attack.

You are getting lower each time you post something like that.

As a believer in some kind of the Christian religion  do you not have to follow the 10 commandments? Especially: you shall not kill.
Or is it on of the things that is put in the Bible by the corrupt people, as you claimed

Listen to me CB, you can continue on twisting my words as you wish, although I explained to you that what I said is a phrase which means I will teach him a lesson he won't forget,  and surely didn't mean to kill anybody.
 
Haven't you heard this phrase before? 

But you can believe what you want to believe regardless of what I say here,  and I am really tired of trying to prove myself to you guys.

Obviously I don't belong here where constantly and intentionally I'm misunderstood by the many,  just because I have a different way of defending my belief.

If I have ever insulted anyone, I do apologise for that and asking for your forgiveness.

I wish you all the best in life and in your quest in finding the truth about our reality.

I shall miss some of our conversations regardless of our differences!

Fare well and good bye...

3
...

I did not threaten to kill anyone (again you're playing with words
...


You are lying:
You said:
"But, when someone wants to attack my Creator/ God - the creator of this universe, in my face, by words or whatever, surely I'll break his neck!"

That is a threat to kill.
And you did not mention that you only would do it face to face.
Even than it is despicable that you even think that way.
Proves me that your believe is evil.

I already responded to Shifter on the same - so, why are you repeating what I have already clarified!
You can prove what you wish...

4

I don't know what standards you people follow...

Clearly not your intolerant extremist ones that's for sure  :P

Should I be amused here?  :P

5
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 01:30:14 PM »
But Jesus told us to love our enemies. How much better would the world be if everyone followed this advice.

I'm looking for anything he may have said about stepping on necks but all I can find about that is that's something guards in the North Korean gulags did to babies that were born there from their raping. It sounds so cruel.

Again, you're twisting words and using them where they don't belong!

Love our enemies - to treat them as we wish to be treated!

But, when they want to curse the name of God in public, even Jesus will not allow for that to happen!

6
Humanity didn't have to. Jesus already dud more than 2000 years ago. Get with the times.

You can cover up your neck breaking as a joke. The words are there on the internet for God to see. I doubt he's amused

That is a LIE - Jesus NEVER permitted to eat pork! I wonder how many lies have the Catholic church fudged onto Jesus!

And trust me - God is not amused either when someone curses His name in public and in people's faces!

I don't know what standards you people follow...

7
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 01:11:29 PM »
Jesus didn't attack anyone even though the people hung him on a cross. What's your excuse?

I'm simply not Jesus!  ;D

He's my teacher and my preacher, and I always look forward to learning his true message, and I always look up to reaching high where he's reached.

My rules are simple > you treat me good and you shall find me better than you, and you treat me bad > you should bear the consequences of your acts!

8
Wow, some guy insulted you and your faith and you justify threatening to kill him in a horrible manner and call him swine shit. I don't know if Jesus would have responded the same....

It is permissible for Muslims to eat pork. But they have to be starving with not much other choice around. I'm not saying pork is the healthiest choice in the supermarket, but to say people are 'defiled' if they eat it sounds very extreme. And what happens to people who have ever come in contact with pig DNA? Are they forever barred from heaven no matter how good a person and faith they are?

And to call it a 'disgusting animal'.... I think honestly for all the shit we as a human race have done to each other, we can hardly judge another animal. They are all God's creation. Maybe don't let Him hear you say that.

Chicken is okay to eat right? My mum would feed her backyard chickens left overs. Sometimes there would be chicken... The chickens lapped it up. Was it okay to eat their eggs or was the chicken defiled

You claim I am playing with Gods words and what a big sinner I am. More extremist language. In reality it's that I interpret the words in a different manner to you and I'm not extreme enough for your standards.

You may not have said the word 'hate' but it is clear from your tone, language and intolerance that you are a very hateful person. I bet when ISIS threw gay people from the tops of tall buildings while they were blindfolded and bound I could picture if you were in the crowd, you'd be cheering. Indonesia recently whipped a gay couple over 80 times each for gay sex. Does this seem fair and reasonable to you?

You honestly, with your threats, insults and intolerance have defiled yourself and you clearly will not make any apology for them. Hate is incompatible with God and Jesus

If eating a pork chop distances my ideology with yours, I'll eat 10 of them.

Good luck on your day of judgement. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

I did not threaten to kill anyone (again you're playing with words - I guess it's a habit for you) - breaking his neck in the street language is giving him a lesson he should not forget when attacking others and cursing God in their faces.

You can turn this story around the way you want and you can play with words as you wish - that will never ever change the truth nor the reality!

You can also eat all the pigs you want, but you can't change God's rule about it - not even if all humanity tried to!

9

...
But, when someone wants to attack my Creator/ God - the creator of this universe, in my face, by words or whatever, surely I'll break his neck!
It's not in my ethics or in my belief to attack anybody, but it is also in our belief to defend ourselves and not to stand silent against the truth!

So, if ethics is the judge between you and me > you owe me an apology, Mr.!



Here again, you threaten to kill everybody that does not have the same believe than you have.

And than you want an apology from him?

Your believe is very close to Islamic extremists and terrorists.

No CB - you're wrong about me again, as always!

Ask yourself; why would you want to come face to face with me and curse my God in front of me? Why?
I will not do it to anyone and curse God in their faces - so, why would anyone want to do so to me? Surly I will not stand still and he shall receive a punch on his teeth, so he would never face me with the same attitude again!

And I hate those so called "Islamic extremists" - and people should not call them Islamic at all, because they are satanic and sick people.

So, to make things clear, for the sake of this argument - don't attack me and be civilized, and I shall be even more!
If I ever break this rule > point it out to me and I shall leave this forum in disgrace!

10
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 12:25:08 PM »
@ CB, I respect you chose logic to set your belief - not to follow any particular religion, because none made sense to you.

I can understand that very well, based on the current view over most religions, which honestly doesn't look very promising of getting any better!

I do also believe that all three Abrahamic religions are under control by those who either sold their souls to their political leaders and turned religions into profitable organisations, or sold their souls to the devil and turned religions into terrorist organisations.
In both cases, it seems to me that religion is the sole victim of whatever they plot around it to discredit its reputation.

Out of curiosity, I would like to ask you a question - if there were to be a religion that you could follow, how or what do you expect that religion to be,  and where could it possibly lead you?

Thats a good question.

it would be a religion that makes logical sense.
-without any need to worship a thing, somebody or an imaginary being
-without any illogical rules
-without any magic
-without any threatening of punishment if you do not believe in it

but if you take all that away, is it than still a religion? does not religion base on all that?

now my question: what would it take you to not believe in a religion anymore?

That's a good answer - and was expected!
Also a good question from you - and also was expected!

Which of course will lead to the next important question:
* Name me one thing in this world that does not have rules to follow?

You have rules at home, at school, at work, on the street, in the country and the whole world - everything follow rules, and that's the nature of humans.

Now remove those rules from home, school, work and your entire life > I need not to tell you what would happen then, because any sane man would surly agree with me that chaos will take over, the life cycle will stop and the whole world will drift into the demise!

You need a boss at home, at school, to run the company, to run the government and the country.
So, why not the universe? Why are you excluding that from the natural, logical & universal equation.
If you believe your life should not be governed by chaos, then why would you expect the universe to be governed by chaos, and not by a creator and a sustainer, who also have a set of rules for all humans to follow?

There is nothing wrong with rules - we follow them from cradle to grave, and certainly cannot live without them!
When you follow the rules at work, everything will go smooth and the company will run healthy, and so does everything else.
> It's no magic - just simple logic!

Any dereliction or lessening in your work, your boss will warn you once or twice, then they will kick you out of the company - wouldn't you say it would be a fair punishment?
Was the boss strict and hard with his actions against you or was he fair?

Why would you be afraid of God's rules if you are a good straight forward man?
We all make mistakes and learn from them, then correct them and therefore correcting the path in our lives.

Like home needs a lord and a set of rules to run - the universe needs a God and a set of rules to run.

There is no magic here - we all have to experience life with all its goodness and badness, choose the right path and come out clean from this dirt hole!

You gave the answer I expected.
Lot of word only for basically one short sentence:
"there is nothing that could make me not believe anymore in my religion."

That show how narrow minded you are and how ignorant.
You say you know the absolute truth what is the "right" way. And you threatening everyone that do not believe the same you do.
That is how dictators work: follow me or you will get punished.
And that is what I hate about religion and their fanatic followers. They act like dictators,  everyone shall come to their believe.
That is horrible and addition to that the most cover it under speeches that they do good stuff.

Why shall I follow something that try to convince me with threatening and not with logical arguments?

What, what.... what?
Who said that statement, in the first place? Are you addressing me or someone else?
And where did I threaten everyone?
Why are you throwing false accusations at me, claiming I said so and so?
Please show me where I said your FALSE accusations! Please...

You say that I am wrong with that sentence?
There are arguments that would you stop believing in a religion?
What would be these arguments.

In this text you said that all should follow the right way or everyone stay in a dirt hole. And as you always explained that your believe is the right way.

In the other thread you did even more threatening and insulting.

This is what I quoted here:
Quote
Why would you be afraid of God's rules if you are a good straight forward man?
We all make mistakes and learn from them, then correct them and therefore correcting the path in our lives.

Like home needs a lord and a set of rules to run - the universe needs a God and a set of rules to run.

There is no magic here - we all have to experience life with all its goodness and badness, choose the right path and come out clean from this dirt hole!

Please tell what is wrong with what I said?
Why you keep on misunderstanding me and changing my words?
What is the right path in life, that you think I meant? > It is simply being good people!
What is wrong with that?
We go through life with all its goodness and badness, and we work hard to stay on the right track and come out clean from inside! And, yes - earth is a dirt hole and we are made of the same dirt > after death, the good souls will come out clean from this physical/ dirt body and ascend!

What is wrong in following the right path and being good people?
Is that an insult to you?
Am I forcing everybody to be good?

What common sense are you addressing me with?

As for my attacking and insults in the other thread, as you claim - I think I already answered Shifter in that regard - that my words were mere reflections to his insults (User), prior to mine.

I never attack anyone unless attacked by them!

11

Move out of my way before I step on your neck - you piece of swine shit.

Man was made in Gods image, and you called your fellow man a piece of swine shit. After threatening in a manner that could murder him. I think you need to apologise not only to him but go to a confessional to confess this heinous sin. And right after you acknowledge 'only what comes out if a person's mouth can defile him'. I think you would be better smiled upon in the eyes if the lord, eating a pork chop then what you just said!

Remember in Genesis, God filled the world with animals and saw 'that it was good'. It did not follow with 'except the swine - He saw that the swine was disgusting and would be so forever more'.

Hundreds of million if not into the billion who follow the Christian faith have eaten pork at some point in their lives. Are you suggesting they have been defiled and can never enter Gods Kingdom?

Did you know it is permissible for a Muslim to eat pork chop? They need only bless the food before they eat it. Blessing the food makes it 'halal'

You see Shifter how you jump to conclusions without looking into the facts!
You see how playing with words could change the entire plot of the story!
Can't you see this what have they done to the Bible also, when they preached it in the language of the pagans!
Can't you see how they twisted the minds of Christians with new plots!

Before you throw your accusations and stones at me, please (and I urge you) to go back to the previous posts in this thread, where "User" threw his words at me and called me "a religious piece of shit", because I gave my personal opinion on Homosexuality in general and not on any particular person.

Quote
Quote from: Hannibaal on June 02, 2017, 06:00:40 AM
1-   Homosexuality: is totally forbidden for men and women – then, now and forever!!! It is breaking the first universal law of sexing. Gays (men or women) are sick people and should seek help. This is God’s opinion and mine personally.
And my opinion is that this makes you a retarded, ignorant, religious piece of shit.


The words you saw in my post were mere reflection of his words, so he could notice the ugliness in his heart towards religious people.

In fact; I urge you to go back to everything I have posted ever since I joined this forum, and you shall never find me the first to throw stones at anybody, and my words again are mere reflections to their words!
And when any body attack me personally for my belief with anything, I shall throw back at them their own shit!

But, when someone wants to attack my Creator/ God - the creator of this universe, in my face, by words or whatever, surely I'll break his neck!
It's not in my ethics or in my belief to attack anybody, but it is also in our belief to defend ourselves and not to stand silent against the truth!

So, if ethics is the judge between you and me > you owe me an apology, Mr.!

And as for your false claim:
Quote
Did you know it is permissible for a Muslim to eat pork chop? They need only bless the food before they eat it. Blessing the food makes it 'halal'

I can confidently tell you, you are absolutely wrong about this claim, like you were wrong about Jesus permitting to eat this filthy animal!!!
I dare you ask a million Muslims, and ALL shall give you the same answer, "PORK" is Haram > period!
Pork is forbidden in ALL Abrahamic religions - and YES, I loudly say it > whoever eats this filthy animal, is committing one of the biggest sins, and I don't care if ALL Christians and Pagans on the face of this earth do > they are still committing a sin; whether they know it or not.
In the Qur'an, three things were directly forbidden for human consumption - blood, dead animals, and swine flesh.

Again, Shifter - don't play with God's words, rules and laws > it's one of the biggest sins, as well!~


12
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 10:53:41 AM »
@ CB, I respect you chose logic to set your belief - not to follow any particular religion, because none made sense to you.

I can understand that very well, based on the current view over most religions, which honestly doesn't look very promising of getting any better!

I do also believe that all three Abrahamic religions are under control by those who either sold their souls to their political leaders and turned religions into profitable organisations, or sold their souls to the devil and turned religions into terrorist organisations.
In both cases, it seems to me that religion is the sole victim of whatever they plot around it to discredit its reputation.

Out of curiosity, I would like to ask you a question - if there were to be a religion that you could follow, how or what do you expect that religion to be,  and where could it possibly lead you?

Thats a good question.

it would be a religion that makes logical sense.
-without any need to worship a thing, somebody or an imaginary being
-without any illogical rules
-without any magic
-without any threatening of punishment if you do not believe in it

but if you take all that away, is it than still a religion? does not religion base on all that?

now my question: what would it take you to not believe in a religion anymore?

That's a good answer - and was expected!
Also a good question from you - and also was expected!

Which of course will lead to the next important question:
* Name me one thing in this world that does not have rules to follow?

You have rules at home, at school, at work, on the street, in the country and the whole world - everything follow rules, and that's the nature of humans.

Now remove those rules from home, school, work and your entire life > I need not to tell you what would happen then, because any sane man would surly agree with me that chaos will take over, the life cycle will stop and the whole world will drift into the demise!

You need a boss at home, at school, to run the company, to run the government and the country.
So, why not the universe? Why are you excluding that from the natural, logical & universal equation.
If you believe your life should not be governed by chaos, then why would you expect the universe to be governed by chaos, and not by a creator and a sustainer, who also have a set of rules for all humans to follow?

There is nothing wrong with rules - we follow them from cradle to grave, and certainly cannot live without them!
When you follow the rules at work, everything will go smooth and the company will run healthy, and so does everything else.
> It's no magic - just simple logic!

Any dereliction or lessening in your work, your boss will warn you once or twice, then they will kick you out of the company - wouldn't you say it would be a fair punishment?
Was the boss strict and hard with his actions against you or was he fair?

Why would you be afraid of God's rules if you are a good straight forward man?
We all make mistakes and learn from them, then correct them and therefore correcting the path in our lives.

Like home needs a lord and a set of rules to run - the universe needs a God and a set of rules to run.

There is no magic here - we all have to experience life with all its goodness and badness, choose the right path and come out clean from this dirt hole!

You gave the answer I expected.
Lot of word only for basically one short sentence:
"there is nothing that could make me not believe anymore in my religion."

That show how narrow minded you are and how ignorant.
You say you know the absolute truth what is the "right" way. And you threatening everyone that do not believe the same you do.
That is how dictators work: follow me or you will get punished.
And that is what I hate about religion and their fanatic followers. They act like dictators,  everyone shall come to their believe.
That is horrible and addition to that the most cover it under speeches that they do good stuff.

Why shall I follow something that try to convince me with threatening and not with logical arguments?

What, what.... what?
Who said that statement, in the first place? Are you addressing me or someone else?
And where did I threaten everyone?
Why are you throwing false accusations at me, claiming I said so and so?
Please show me where I said your FALSE accusations! Please...

13
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:25:58 AM »
Gooooooooooooooood then - nature has rules, but God doesn't!

Thank you - I'm satisfied so far with your ignorance and case is closed to me!

But, please tell me, just out of curiosity, before I go; is "nature" a thing, an intelligent being, or does it just act on its own?
Does it have its own brain, maybe?
Is nature a god of its own?

I mean; it has rules, and rules must be followed and obeyed - so, can we say since nature rules are above everything and everybody > could we call nature god and us its followers?
You are overthinking things.
I recommend learning some maths and physics for better understanding.

I'm done with your science - beat it now, you made me sick!

14
And who was talking about my scientific comprehension? Ha?
I am.

These are God's rules and not mine! I simply accept them like you accepting what the education system gives you of knowledge without questioning them - it's simply a matter of faith!
It's not and that's not how science work. Anyway, I don't care about your god's rules or other crap, but you said you have a scientific explanation, so I'm interested in that, and only that.

So either present that explanation or keep being a religious nut, but don't expect anyone to take you serious.

If you don't take me seriously > the least I care & that is not the end of the world for me - trust me on that!
Where I come from - one word from God weighs all the science you ever learned or humanity is yet to learn!
If you think God's rules are crap > I'm not interested in your science and you can shove it, you know where!

Move out of my way before I step on your neck - you piece of swine shit.

15
What will embryonic fluid do to a penis?

The reason against eating swine back in the day was because they would eat anything. Including rotten and decaying flesh. Perhaps they were also wild and entailed great risk to oneself to capture and kill it. And after spending their lives chewing cud and shit they were probably indeed an unhealthy choice! Especially when people had choice such as beef or lamb.  That problem has been eliminated since we have been able to farm them. The pork you see for sale did not eat dead bodies in its life.

Also Jesus removed dietary restrictions

Mark 7:14-19, "Then Jesus called to the crowd to come and hear. "All of you listen," he said, "and try to understand. You are not defiled by what you eat; you are defiled by what you say and do!" Then Jesus went into a house to get away from the crowds, and his disciples asked him what he meant by the statement he had made. "Don't you understand either?" he asked. "Can't you see that what you eat won't defile you? Food doesn't come in contact with your heart, but only passes through the stomach and then comes out again."

He was more concerned about peoples words than he was with what they ate

Also remember that animals are Gods creation and that His creation is good.

If it's good enough for Jesus to chow down on pork chops and good enough for millions or even billions of Christian followers, then it's good enough for me. After all, one of your arguments for circumcision hinges on the fact that millions do it.

Shifter, you seem to me a reasonable man and a man who listens to reason - so, listen carefully if you really care!

Swine is filthy then and now - it's in the genes and not in it's stomach!
Even if a swine is raised in a clean farm and fed clean food - the filth remains in its genes and within its flesh.
I have posted before a video clip of removing worms from a perfectly clean pork chop that came from a clean farm, where the swine were raised.
Even if you raise this filthy animal for a thousand years in a clean farm and feed it nothing by veggies, the filth will remain in its genes.

Take a swine from a farm and put shit in front of it ( in the absence of food). and it shall eat shit again.
Put shit in front of a sheep or a cow, even if you starve them to death, they will never come close to the shit! WHY?
IT IS GENETIC, my friend > and that is something you cannot change ever!

Now listen to me even more - whoever tries to play around with God's words, is equal to those altering His words!

When you say, "Also Jesus removed dietary restrictions" and posted Mark 7:14-19 - an analogy to defend with your statement, you'd be altering the truth and playing around with the words of God.

Now let's see what Mark had to say!!!

Traditions and Commandments:

Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly, holding to the tradition of the elders, and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches. And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?” And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”
And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition! For Moses said, Honor your father and your mother’; and, Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God) - then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother, thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
What Defiles a Person
And he called the people to him again and said to them, Hear me, all of you, and understand: There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him. And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?

You see Shifter what have you done - you are playing with the words of God (maybe not intentional) which had caused to change the whole meaning of the verses!!!
Jesus was not talking about food - what you eat or what you shouldn't > Jesus and all other messengers of God like to set the morals first before the physical.

Where I come from that is considered a big sin, if it was intentional!

Remember Shifter, God does not have double standards and does not allow us to eat something like swine - something He had strongly forbidden for human consumption.

16
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 03:47:56 AM »
So, why not the universe? Why are you excluding that from the natural, logical & universal equation.
If you believe your life should not be governed by chaos, then why would you expect the universe to be governed by chaos, and not by a creator and a sustainer, who also have a set of rules for all humans to follow?
That's probably the dumbest argument I have heard on this matter.

Well then, tell me you smartass - can you live without rules?
The only real rules are the rules of nature (interaction between matter). If you think they have been made by god, that's okay and I don't mind.

Gooooooooooooooood then - nature has rules, but God doesn't!

Thank you - I'm satisfied so far with your ignorance and case is closed to me!

But, please tell me, just out of curiosity, before I go; is "nature" a thing, an intelligent being, or does it just act on its own?
Does it have its own brain, maybe?
Is nature a god of its own?

I mean; it has rules, and rules must be followed and obeyed - so, can we say since nature rules are above everything and everybody > could we call nature god and us its followers?

17
Nice one :)
Anyway:

About the circumcision:
Quote from: user
Quote from: hannibaal
When I presented to you a scientific explanation (regardless of the source)
What is your scientific explanation, I must have missed it. My bad.
I'm still wondering what the scientific explanation is?

Well, if you insist  ;D

> it's beyond your comprehension <
What makes you think that your scientific comprehension is better than mine?
Anyway, just give it a try :)

And who was talking about my scientific comprehension? Ha?

These are God's rules and not mine! I simply accept them like you accepting what the education system gives you of knowledge without questioning them - it's simply a matter of faith!
And surly God knows best to why he allows somethings and forbids others.

He knows best why fornication is not good for you and for the family - He forbids it!
He knows best why eating swine is bad for your health and morals - He forbids it!
And He knows best why cutting that tiny little piece of foreskin off a male baby penis is best for him when he grows an adult; which had an important role when he was and embryo in his mother's womb, as a protection for the delicate top part of the penis from the water of the uterus.

I can understand, from where you're coming from that this act might look barbaric to you and that you are not accustomed to it, because it's not in your family and country traditions, but I hope you'd understand that where I come from - from traditions that go back for thousands of years, that it is very important to us as much as cutting the umbilical cord! > Yes, that much! Shocked?

We don't force anybody or any religion and culture to follow our religious customs and traditions, so why are you attacking us when you and your penis have the free will to do whatever you both wish?

18
Nice one :)
Anyway:

About the circumcision:
Quote from: user
Quote from: hannibaal
When I presented to you a scientific explanation (regardless of the source)
What is your scientific explanation, I must have missed it. My bad.
I'm still wondering what the scientific explanation is?

Well, if you insist  ;D

> it's beyond your comprehension <

19
At least you're funny  ;)  ;D

And you're not nut!  8)

20
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 02:51:58 AM »
So, why not the universe? Why are you excluding that from the natural, logical & universal equation.
If you believe your life should not be governed by chaos, then why would you expect the universe to be governed by chaos, and not by a creator and a sustainer, who also have a set of rules for all humans to follow?
That's probably the dumbest argument I have heard on this matter.

Well then, tell me you smartass - can you live without rules?

21
Hello. I know our leaders, our NASA, our books in school lied to us about everything. But the Flat Earth theory is just too much for me. Here are my questions, if you could try and answer them I would appreciate it. Is this the right forum for this?

1. Are other planets flat too, like Mars, Venus, etc. If yes, what about Saturn? Because Saturn has a belt around the planet.

2. The FE theory says we are surrounded by an ice wall in every direction. Are there any pictures of it, if yes, show me please.

3. Are there accounts of old explorers talking about this ice wall, stories that tell of an encounter of this ice wall? If yes, send link please. I am very interested in reading them.

4. Can I see this wall for myself? What's beyond?

5. Have any of you been on a plane, and seen the round shape of the Earth? Because I have, and I saw the round shape. Would you explain that?

Thank you all in advance, I'm very open minded, go hard on me.

Hello Lipi and welcome to the twilight zone, where everything doesn't make sense!
I'm not going to answer your questions, because they have been answered a thousand times with different opinions - so, look around and take your pick.

But, I shall make a comment at you opening statement:
Quote
I know our leaders, our NASA, our books in school lied to us about everything. But the Flat Earth theory is just too much for me.

You simply accepted the lie about our reality and you couldn't accept to live on a flat plane!
What good is this life then if you'd live it a lie?

Your statement has two parts (red and black).
Which part do you believe is the lie?
Does it sound right to you that the whole world, Nasa, all science books have lied to us about "everything", or is it logical to say that the FET is something that belongs to the movie theater?

Personally; it didn't sound right to me, and I'm willing to go even further than that:

I don't usually like to speak of myself, but I consider myself an honest man, and those who know me in life shall confirm that and they know my word is as solid as steel, so, I'm announcing the following, and may God be my witness:

I am putting a $100,000 prize to anyone - whoever he/she is, and from any part of the world that can prove the existence of the ice wall the surrounds the entire earth.
A solid proof that both FE & RE would confirm to be true and not fake.

And may God and you members of this forum be my witnesses...


22
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 02:12:24 AM »
@ CB, I respect you chose logic to set your belief - not to follow any particular religion, because none made sense to you.

I can understand that very well, based on the current view over most religions, which honestly doesn't look very promising of getting any better!

I do also believe that all three Abrahamic religions are under control by those who either sold their souls to their political leaders and turned religions into profitable organisations, or sold their souls to the devil and turned religions into terrorist organisations.
In both cases, it seems to me that religion is the sole victim of whatever they plot around it to discredit its reputation.

Out of curiosity, I would like to ask you a question - if there were to be a religion that you could follow, how or what do you expect that religion to be,  and where could it possibly lead you?

Thats a good question.

it would be a religion that makes logical sense.
-without any need to worship a thing, somebody or an imaginary being
-without any illogical rules
-without any magic
-without any threatening of punishment if you do not believe in it

but if you take all that away, is it than still a religion? does not religion base on all that?

now my question: what would it take you to not believe in a religion anymore?

That's a good answer - and was expected!
Also a good question from you - and also was expected!

Which of course will lead to the next important question:
* Name me one thing in this world that does not have rules to follow?

You have rules at home, at school, at work, on the street, in the country and the whole world - everything follow rules, and that's the nature of humans.

Now remove those rules from home, school, work and your entire life > I need not to tell you what would happen then, because any sane man would surly agree with me that chaos will take over, the life cycle will stop and the whole world will drift into the demise!

You need a boss at home, at school, to run the company, to run the government and the country.
So, why not the universe? Why are you excluding that from the natural, logical & universal equation.
If you believe your life should not be governed by chaos, then why would you expect the universe to be governed by chaos, and not by a creator and a sustainer, who also have a set of rules for all humans to follow?

There is nothing wrong with rules - we follow them from cradle to grave, and certainly cannot live without them!
When you follow the rules at work, everything will go smooth and the company will run healthy, and so does everything else.
> It's no magic - just simple logic!

Any dereliction or lessening in your work, your boss will warn you once or twice, then they will kick you out of the company - wouldn't you say it would be a fair punishment?
Was the boss strict and hard with his actions against you or was he fair?

Why would you be afraid of God's rules if you are a good straight forward man?
We all make mistakes and learn from them, then correct them and therefore correcting the path in our lives.

Like home needs a lord and a set of rules to run - the universe needs a God and a set of rules to run.

There is no magic here - we all have to experience life with all its goodness and badness, choose the right path and come out clean from this dirt hole!

23
I appreciate your responses and do enjoy religious debates. Neither one of us will ever change each others mind. My understanding leads me to believe that circumcision is unnecessary, yours is that it is.

In the end, it is irrelevant. God knows what is in our heart and soul. Believe in Jesus and you will have redemption and be saved for what he did on the cross.

A good Christian does not judge others.... I would say that your open intolerance and hateful attitude of homosexuals would not be looked at kindly by God. Only He may judge our soul

Remember what Jesus told to the crowd who were about to stone a woman to death after being caught in the act of adultery? 'Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone'. The crowd walked away as they were all sinners themselves.

Even Jesus, who would otherwise have the authority to judge and cast the first stone for not being a sinner, let her go. This is a lesson for all of us.

He also taught that we should love our enemies and help them. Even those that would persecute us. So how can we, following his teaching and example, act so bitter and hateful to gay people?

Lets say for argument sake you are right and gay people are  sick (as in mentally unwell), than why hold it against them? Why do you hate the sick then? It's been well established there is no 'cure' for this so are these people damned to eternal hellfire because they were sick?

You are absolutely wrong about me and you definitely used the wrong argument about casting the first stone to compare with homosexuality!

Where did I say or mention the word "hate" - why are you accusing me with something that is not true?
It wasn't me that forbid this act - God did!
Why shall I permit or agree on something God has forbidden?

What two individuals do behind a closed door is none of my business - if they want to commit a sin; that is something between them and God, and he shall be the judge of their actions.

Homosexuals are not my enemies and I don't hate them - they are sick people and should seek help.
But, they are not seeking help, so why should I feel sorry for their asses?
And you people with your ignorance are encouraging for this sin to spread and wipe out entire cities.
You think you are feeling sorry for them, but actually you are doing them more harm and to society, as well!

I don't like to repeat what I have written before in other threads about the subject, and I'm not going to change my mind about it either.


https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69956.0

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69657.0

24
Flat Earth General / Re: Are you really expecting us to believe this?
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:03:13 PM »
Looks like Hannibaal weakened.
The masses finally broke him/her down.
Whether Hannibaal was just testing things out or not, only he/she really knows.

Don't go weak like Hannibaal.

No Sir; I believe I came out stronger than when I entered – I came out believing reality cannot be changed using only our imagination and our wishes for a change!

Because, when we look at our current reality, the blind could notice that it has became what it is after long and hard work from many, many scientists from all over the world with a zero possibility of all being wrong or all being part of a global conspiracy.

They live on the same grounds and breath the same air we all do, so why would they want to live a lie all their lives; knowing what the true reality is and do nothing about it or even try to change it! I doubt any scientific mind would allow himself to be part of such conspiracy and such lie!

A scientist dedicates his entire life to his work and to seeking more advanced knowledge – a scientist would not allow himself to be an imposter – it just doesn’t fit his personality and his scientific ego!

I came here to listen to both sides’ arguments and defenses – I was excited to watch what FE would present of different models of what they believe the shape of earth would look like – and that alone (proposing many different models) convinced me that none of them really know what they’re talking about, not to mention no scientific basis to back up their proposals!

They all looked wild and out of this world – something to be made into a movie! I’m sure it would’ve hit records in revenues, but it wouldn’t have crossed the theater’s doors into reality!
I even tried to debunk the entire space program and the moon landings, but again it was toooooooo big, too wide and too expensive to be a silly hoax, conjoint by allies and enemies!

The third issue that had weakened the FET – the imaginary ice wall that surrounds the entire earth – that no one had ever reached or witnessed before; for as long as humans have lived on this planet!

Honestly; if someone had given one good reason of why the entire world would hide such reality and for what good reason, I might have given the FE issue some serious attention; regardless the FE shoe has caused many blisters on my feet!
I really was hoping to find a logical answer for that particular question, but, unfortunately no one came forward with that answer, that could satisfy my curiosity and the curiosity of many others.

Until FE can cross that allegedly ice wall that holds the whole world in compulsory imprisonment, and until they can come up with an undeniable proof of either the flat disc with its dome, or the endless land all around us, I’m sticking with the majority and trusting the dedicated minds and their scientific accomplishments; the whole world had witnessed!

Good luck on your quest in seeking your reality, and I hope one day you will find what you’re looking for, if you believe it could lead you to the truth – which could be lying all around you and you are simply ignoring it!


25
@ Shifter,

It is important to understand one issue about the Abrahamic religion which started with the Jews at the time of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & Moses, and ended up with Islam – the world before those was pagan (Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, etc…) and was full of unethical practices and behaviors, which was later forbidden by God.

Maybe it was necessary for those times for religion to be strict in certain laws and practices, which might sound fusty, atavistic and outdated in our present time!

* When a woman gives birth, her body would remain impure and unclean from the inside for a certain period of time that she cannot enter a place of prayer until she’s clean. Even in Islamic traditions, the woman will stop practicing her daily prayers (5 times a day) when she has her monthly period or when giving birth.

I guess it has to do with chastity and being pure – and I guess God knows best about these things!

* I honestly don’t know why fats not mixed with the bones were forbidden for the Jews at those times, because later in the Qur’an God clarified that they were only forbidden for the Jews to eat if not mixed with the bone and not forbidden for Muslims, except for the fat of pork (bacon) which is still forbidden for human consumption in general!

Blood was also forbidden then and now as clearly indicated in the Qur’an, “He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” (2:173)

* Pink cooked meat is ok to eat – I love it that way too  :P, as long as it contains no traces of red blood, and I do not eat pork (fat or meat), and maybe you shouldn’t either – this is a health advice and not a religious one!

* I explained why mixing two particular fabrics (wool & linen) were not recommended – and nothing was said about cotton and bamboo!
Maybe religion was right then about mixing wool with linen, and maybe we are wrong in our present day – a world controlled industrially by corporations that do not care about morals and health, and only care how to make more profits.

Same I guess for cross-breeding animals – and the talk here is cattle and not dogs and donkeys! Maybe the scientific community has not done enough research to find out why it was not recommended in those days to cross-breed cattle.

* Fruits – 3 years for the tree, the fourth for the lord and from the fifth you can enjoy them!
It’s a general agricultural law and I see no reason to talk much about it. A farmer who grows fruit trees will benefit from his crop for at least 20-30 years to come! So, where is the harm in waiting 4 years before he start picking from them – again God knows best about His creation.

* Regarding the story of the man on the Sabbath that you mentioned – it is the same story about the same man who cursed on the Sabbath that I mentioned > and most probably was to set a harsh example to those who dare to blaspheme the Name of God, and curse.
Even later in the Qur’an there was no death penalty for such acts, because both times of establishing the beliefs were different. The only death penalty in the Qur’an is for the murderer with intent, even after a while of the crime!

* Two more important issues before I leave for now;

1-   Homosexuality: is totally forbidden for men and women – then, now and forever!!! It is breaking the first universal law of sexing. Gays (men or women) are sick people and should seek help. This is God’s opinion and mine personally.

2-   Circumcision: It is very important to be performed on young male babies in those days, now and forever. In those times; the Jews were circumcised but not the pagans – so the Jews were distinguishing themselves with that – but the lord said it is not the act of circumcision that will make you pure and lead you to salvation; the “real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal" – which really mean – if you are clean from the outside and not clean in the heart; you are not clean at all!

God does not have double standards – He likes to set the ethical laws before the physical.

I hope you’d excuse me for now, and I hope we can continue on the subject later.

Apologies if I have thrown some harsh words earlier - honestly not intended!






26
The Lounge / Re: 8/21 August Solar Eclipse
« on: June 02, 2017, 04:23:02 AM »
They call it, "The Great American Eclipse!" - The first total eclipse of the USA in the 21st Century. The next total will be in 2024.

The shadow first touches land at 17:15:50.6UT (at about 10:15 in the morning). Oregon will experience a full minute and fifty seconds of totality.

The actual centerline of the eclipse path hits solid ground a full six seconds later, and plunges Lincoln Beach and Depoe Bay into darkness for 1m58s!










I wish I could be in that part of the world at the time of the total eclipse!
Enjoy it and share with us the photos & videos.







27
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 01, 2017, 06:06:00 PM »
@ CB, I respect you chose logic to set your belief - not to follow any particular religion, because none made sense to you.

I can understand that very well, based on the current view over most religions, which honestly doesn't look very promising of getting any better!

I do also believe that all three Abrahamic religions are under control by those who either sold their souls to their political leaders and turned religions into profitable organisations, or sold their souls to the devil and turned religions into terrorist organisations.
In both cases, it seems to me that religion is the sole victim of whatever they plot around it to discredit its reputation.

Out of curiosity, I would like to ask you a question - if there were to be a religion that you could follow, how or what do you expect that religion to be,  and where could it possibly lead you?

28
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 01, 2017, 12:51:19 PM »

Quote
what is so magical about a non existing being?

Compare the shit hole with the universe around you!


Quote
how do you know that it is that way? and how do you know that the religion that you follow is the right one.

I chose to be a good person - is there a better way to live your life? Worshiping a penis or vagina, maybe!  ::)

Quote
how do you know there is an afterlife?

If there is one; I'd rather go high and not into a shit hole!

Quote
i can tell you that the most not honest people are the religious ones are. look at statistics about crimes and religion

And I can tell you they claim to be religious, but they're not - they worship their ego!
If some one blows himself up in the name of "Allah" - does that make Allah a terrorist and a murderer, or should we call the terrorist who killed those innocent people an impostor who uses the name of God to justify his Satanic actions?

Quote
no complications in religions???? if there is no complications in religion why are there so many different ones?

They call what they follow religions but they're not!
I've heard of someone who invented a new religion and gained some followers in time - then, he put them all in a hall and all set fire with their bodies! > That must've been a quick come and go religion, and there are examples of many others.

You can complicate things and you can make things as easy as running water!
And, you can worship the creator (be connected to him), or you can choose the rat, penis and vagina - it's certainly a personal choice.

I have made mine - did you make yours?

29
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 01, 2017, 11:31:48 AM »

In India they worship rats - can we call that a religion?
In Thailand they worship man's penis - can we call that a religion?
In some parts of Syria, they worship woman's vagina - maybe you'd like that as a religion!
And those that worship the Sun, the Moon and other heavenly planets - religion?
We have Satan's worshipers in every country - is that a worldwide religion?
Some worship money and others worship lust - so why not call that a religion!
And those who believe only in science... I believe this question has already been posted > so you can look up the answer!

if you look at something as it has magical power than yes it is religion.

what do you see as a religion?
if you say that all these are not a religion than you also say that science can not be a religion.
these worshipper think that the thing they worship have magical power, scientist do not believe in magical power.
that must be for even a bigger prove that science is not a religion.

I know, as well as you know, that science is not a religion! But, in the rat-penis-vagina concept, some might consider science as the same!
And, what the hell is so magical about a rat, and what powers could one gain from worshiping it?

To me; religion is following the right path that will lead you to the creator, who sooner or later we shall join in His kingdom after this physical life.

They can choose to join the rat in the sewage if they wish, maybe there where they really belong, but certainly I don't wish to spend my afterlife in a shit hole!

Religion is a goal you set in your life and aim for reaching - you live a descent life; being honest with yourself and with others > certainly you shall reach high after death.
And if you aim for a shit hole > you certainly shall be dumped there!

You see; there are no complications in religion > science can confirm that, as well!
It's an easy equation - in fact, the easiest I was confronted with!

30
Flat Earth General / Re: Is Science the new Religion ?
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:50:47 AM »

You are right, I am a young Thai hustler. Does that turn you on?

Naaa - but maybe yes if you were from Syria!  :P  hahahaha...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23