The world's most accurate map

• 376 Replies
Re: The world's most accurate map
« Reply #360 on: February 04, 2018, 11:15:59 PM »

This is your end. I hope you a nice and fast end, ok?

I already explained. If you don't understand, it is your problem.

I can not tell someones unable to understand.

If this continue like this, I must continue this working in a place you can not target me by your lyings.

Not yet. You didn't disprove the flight from Tahiti to Easter Island.
You first said that i was lying. Then you realised that you could book the flight. So you said that the flight was too expensive to be real. I showed you that the fare was ok. I gave you the shedules and  predicted that tomorrow, the flight will appear in the airport logs.
If you can't disprove the flight you have to take it in account and this will ruin the position of NZ, Australia and all the surrounding islands.

You didn't explain what method you used to "correct" the distance from Tahiti to Tokyo. You only explained why airmen were allegedy wrong. I'm asking you for the calculations used to find the 5.819km distance.

You are saying that I'm a liar. Prove it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #361 on: February 04, 2018, 11:22:19 PM »
Take care where is St. Petersburg:

It stays "directly west" of Moscow. They are both have about same distance to the N point. Even Moscow stay a bit more North. We know Moscow is a colder place than St. Petersburg. Perhaps because of St. Petersburg is a sea side city.

According to 500 years google map, St. Petersburg stays North west of Moscow:

So one of us deceiving the people. For understand the issue as better, lets look to the magnetic declination map:

Moscow and St.Petersburg have about 11 degrees (so called) magnetic declination. It means, St. Petersburg stays about west of Moscow, if you use a compass. But 500 years google map claims "St. Petersburg in the North West, but if you use a compass, because of the magnetic declination, St. Petersburg stays in the west of Moscow!"

This is the answer of "who is the deceiver!".

Continue with Yekaterinburg...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #362 on: February 04, 2018, 11:24:08 PM »

This is your end. I hope you a nice and fast end, ok?

I already explained. If you don't understand, it is your problem.

I can not tell someones unable to understand.

If this continue like this, I must continue this working in a place you can not target me by your lyings.

Not yet. You didn't disprove the flight from Tahiti to Easter Island.
You first said that i was lying. Then you realised that you could book the flight. So you said that the flight was too expensive to be real. I showed you that the fare was ok. I gave you the shedules and  predicted that tomorrow, the flight will appear in the airport logs.
If you can't disprove the flight you have to take it in account and this will ruin the position of NZ, Australia and all the surrounding islands.

You didn't explain what method you used to "correct" the distance from Tahiti to Tokyo. You only explained why airmen were allegedy wrong. I'm asking you for the calculations used to find the 5.819km distance.

You are saying that I'm a liar. Prove it.

I already proved. You are forcing me to stop working and continue to talk with you.

If your pointless claims continue, I either ignore you or continue this working in another section. Because of you are an alt of anyone and will get another membership, perhaps I'll continue this working in another place that you can not arrive.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #363 on: February 04, 2018, 11:32:02 PM »
Although I warned both the moderators and the members together, my warning doesn't get considered. So that this topic no more will continue in this section.

This working will be continued in the section of:

Flat Earth Believers

Topic: Flat Map Working: The world's most reliable map
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #364 on: February 05, 2018, 12:18:51 AM »
I already proved. You are forcing me to stop working and continue to talk with you.

If your pointless claims continue, I either ignore you or continue this working in another section. Because of you are an alt of anyone and will get another membership, perhaps I'll continue this working in another place that you can not arrive.

You obviously failed and cannot answer to simple questions, so you evade. Well, it's up to you.
Have a nice day!

« Reply #365 on: February 06, 2018, 01:47:18 AM »
Hello Intikam. As promised, i'm gathering the data for the incoming Easter Island -> Tahiti flight.
Let's take a look at the airport realtime schedule
http://www.tahiti-aeroport.pf/

Note the LA833 flight expected at 00:25.

Let's track it on flightaware:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/LAN833

Arrival Time 00:21

Now a little search on Latam.com
https://www.latam.com/en_us/apps/personas/flightstatus#origin-destination/IPC/PPT/2018/2/5

Arrival time 00:21

Well this matches perfectly. Please note that the flight is ahead on schedule and the three sites have successfully updated the information.

Do you still think this flight is a fake ? No way. Three independent sources have tracked it.

Your move, if you dare.

« Reply #366 on: February 06, 2018, 02:44:25 AM »
Now The plane has landed at 00:21, and they are checking in for the return trip LA 836 Tahiti-> Easter island.

Estimated time for departure 02:55.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #367 on: February 19, 2018, 02:11:20 AM »

Today he was active but waiting without post anything. Lets look his post and see who is his heroe.

As everybody here can see that, since July 2016; ie since 1 years and 6 months, this things seem like human only taking me as an address. In other say, including Sandokhan, Sickinoz and other authors, this man doesn't get adress anybody except me. In other say, he doesn't give any value anybody here, except me.

In other say, this is a bot somebody pushed his "on" button.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Straight

• We should put all "SCIENTISTS" behind BARS
« Reply #368 on: June 01, 2018, 06:28:49 PM »
What happened to this thread? Why is nobody contributing anymore? THERE IS WORK TO BE DONE, RESEARCH TO COMPLETE, EARTH TO MAP!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #369 on: June 01, 2018, 06:35:11 PM »
Inky come back!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #370 on: June 01, 2018, 06:37:45 PM »
What happened to this thread? Why is nobody contributing anymore? THERE IS WORK TO BE DONE, RESEARCH TO COMPLETE, EARTH TO MAP!
Probably because brotherhood of the dome and everybody else decided that an accurate flat earth map is impossible.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #371 on: June 01, 2018, 06:38:45 PM »
Inky come back!
Are you a sadist or a masochist?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #372 on: June 01, 2018, 06:56:58 PM »
Inky come back!

Both. I hear those words, sung by No Mercy, and I just can't stop hearing it.

Inky come back,
You can blame it all on me!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #373 on: June 02, 2018, 12:11:00 AM »
Inky come back!

Inky come back,
The place just isn't the same without him.

« Reply #374 on: June 02, 2018, 06:08:03 AM »
Inky come back!

Inky come back,
The place just isn't the same without him.

Yeah. The egos left are not as large. Also way fewer insults.

« Reply #375 on: June 02, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »
Although I warned both the moderators and the members together, my warning doesn't get considered. So that this topic no more will continue in this section.

Flat Earth Believers

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #376 on: June 02, 2018, 07:09:55 PM »

Flat Earth Believers

Did you ask Inky about this? He has strong opinions, and may want to weigh in on whether you should be taking over his map thread.