Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #720 on: May 21, 2020, 03:19:25 PM »
Who is Donald MacArthur? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #721 on: May 21, 2020, 03:27:38 PM »
There are many opinions about what happened in Japan surrendering August/September 1945 but fact is that it was decided that Japan should continue to govern itself under emperor Hirohito under the control of US general Donald MacArthur.

Already 29 August 1945 the US' rules of occupation' were clear:

"The supreme (US) commander (Donald MacArthur) shall exercise his authority through the Japanese authorities and agencies, including the emperor, to the extent that he satisfactorily fulfils the United States objectives. The Japanese government shall, in his instructions, be permitted to carry out the normal duties of the domestic administration."

I explain more at my website.
All you explain at your useless website is just how you are quite unable to understand how things work. So you spin your fairy stories that all these things are hoaxes just to save face.
Fairy tales like:
Atomic bombs are ignited by compressing two pieces of metal with a neutron in between to double density to become a critical mass that becomes a FLASH and a mushroom cloud.

Quote from: Heiwa
Donald :o and Hirohito later became good friends.

Without these two fools and their bosses at DC  the a-bomb hoax would not have become a success.
Only an ignorant imbecile would write "the supreme (US) commander (Donald MacArthur)". Heiwa, the U.S. General of the Army was Douglas MacArthur.
He commanded the US forces from Brisbane (here!).
GHQ, SWPA, moved to Brisbane on 21 July 1942 and set up their offices in the 9 storey AMP Building in Queen Street, Brisbane
. . . . .
GHQ SWPA closed on 2 September 1945 when General MacArthur became Supreme Commander, Allied Powers
But only an ignorant imbecilic conspiritard would claim that the A-bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hoaxes.

You never post EVIDENCE just your empty words about how YOU don't have the brains to understand how they can explode.

Don't you realise yet that the rest of the world regards you as a laughable ignorant conspiracy theorist who was even thrown out of AE911 Truth! Your silly ideas were too much for real architects and engineers!

Go back to cleaning the bilges on your garbage scows - at least you might understand how to do that.

Have a nice day.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #722 on: May 21, 2020, 08:59:22 PM »
There are many opinions about what happened in Japan surrendering August/September 1945 but fact is that it was decided that Japan should continue to govern itself under emperor Hirohito under the control of US general Donald MacArthur.

Still want to know, who is Donald MacArthur?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #723 on: May 21, 2020, 10:54:55 PM »

Still want to know, who is Donald MacArthur?
He means Douglas.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #724 on: May 22, 2020, 06:52:19 AM »
Who is Donald MacArthur? ???
Hirohito couldn't pronounce Douglas so it became Donald.

Heiwa

« Reply #725 on: May 22, 2020, 06:57:39 AM »

"The supreme (US) commander (Donald MacArthur) shall exercise his authority through the Japanese authorities and agencies, including the emperor, to the extent that he satisfactorily fulfils the United States objectives. The Japanese government shall, in his instructions, be permitted to carry out the normal duties of the domestic administration."

All you explain at your useless website is just how you are quite unable to understand how things work. So you spin your fairy stories that all these things are hoaxes just to save face.
Fairy tales like:
Atomic bombs are ignited by compressing two pieces of metal with a neutron in between to double density to become a critical mass that becomes a FLASH and a mushroom cloud.

Without these two fools and their bosses at DC  the a-bomb hoax would not have become a success.
Only an ignorant imbecile would write "the supreme (US) commander (Donald MacArthur)". Heiwa, the U.S. General of the Army was Douglas MacArthur.
GHQ, SWPA, moved to Brisbane on 21 July 1942 and set up their offices in the 9 storey AMP Building in Queen Street, Brisbane
. . . . .
GHQ SWPA closed on 2 September 1945 when General MacArthur became Supreme Commander, Allied Powers
But only an ignorant imbecilic conspiritard would claim that the A-bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hoaxes.

You never post EVIDENCE just your empty words about how YOU don't have the brains to understand how they can explode.

Don't you realise yet that the rest of the world regards you as a laughable ignorant conspiracy theorist who was even thrown out of AE911 Truth! Your silly ideas were too much for real architects and engineers!

Go back to cleaning the bilges on your garbage scows - at least you might understand how to do that.

Have a nice day.
I know that Douglas MacArthur was head of a US colonial army and abandoned his troops at the Philippines 1942 and fled to Australia. A real commander should stay with his troops and fight to the end or surrender. But flee and abandon? Douglas should have been shot on the spot or reclassified as an ordinary GI. Before that he had a Philippine girlfriend for many years at Manila that he abandoned for an American heiress/tourist passing by. Poor Douglas. But he also planned to become President of USA 1944! It costs money.

Re my site - it seems you are jealous . Probably because of lack of intelligence and knowledge.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 10:40:27 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #726 on: May 22, 2020, 12:13:20 PM »

Fairy tales like:

. . . . .

Have a nice day.
I know that Douglas MacArthur was head of a US colonial army and abandoned his troops at the Philippines 1942 and fled to Australia. A real commander should stay with his troops and fight to the end or surrender. But flee and abandon? Douglas should have been shot on the spot or reclassified as an ordinary GI. Before that he had a Philippine girlfriend for many years at Manila that he abandoned for an American heiress/tourist passing by. Poor Douglas. But he also planned to become President of USA 1944! It costs money.

Re my site - it seems you are jealous . Probably because of lack of intelligence and knowledge.

What a bunch of gibberish.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #727 on: May 22, 2020, 12:20:56 PM »

Fairy tales like:

. . . . .

Have a nice day.

No. Douglas MacArthur was head of a US colonial army and abandoned his troops at the Philippines 1942 and fled to Australia. And then he returned and won the war against Japan 1945. He was the greatest soldier ever. Assisted by Stalin, Truman and fake a-bombs.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #728 on: May 22, 2020, 12:50:06 PM »

Fairy tales like:

. . . . .

Have a nice day.

No. Douglas MacArthur was head of a US colonial army and abandoned his troops at the Philippines 1942 and fled to Australia. And then he returned and won the war against Japan 1945. He was the greatest soldier ever. Assisted by Stalin, Truman and fake a-bombs.

Apparently he was ordered to leave by FDR to go to Australia to marshal resources/troops for defending the Philippines and Australia.

"After struggling against great odds to save the Philippines from Japanese conquest, U.S. General Douglas MacArthur abandons the island fortress of Corregidor under orders from President Franklin Roosevelt.
For his valiant defense of the Philippines, MacArthur was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor and celebrated as “America’s First Soldier.” Put in command of Allied forces in the Southwestern Pacific, his first duty was conducting the defense of Australia."

Get your facts straight and stop making things up.

Heiwa

« Reply #729 on: May 22, 2020, 01:54:31 PM »

Fairy tales like:

. . . . .

Have a nice day.

Apparently he was ordered to leave by FDR to go to Australia to marshal resources/troops for defending the Philippines and Australia.

"After struggling against great odds to save the Philippines from Japanese conquest, U.S. General Douglas MacArthur abandons the island fortress of Corregidor under orders from President Franklin Roosevelt.
For his valiant defense of the Philippines, MacArthur was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor and celebrated as “America’s First Soldier.” Put in command of Allied forces in the Southwestern Pacific, his first duty was conducting the defense of Australia."

Yes, let's say FDR ordered MacArthur to abandon his troops on the Philippines to defend Australia. Do you feel better?
Anyway, topic is nuclear bombs. They are as fake as FDR ordering a general to abandon his soldiers.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #730 on: May 22, 2020, 02:55:52 PM »
No. Douglas MacArthur was head of a US colonial army and abandoned his troops at the Philippines 1942 and fled to Australia.
  • The US had no "colonial army".

• Field Marshal Douglas MacArthur was ordered by President Roosevelt to set up a headquarters in Australia.
    Escape to Australia and Medal of Honor citation
    In February 1942, as Japanese forces tightened their grip on the Philippines, MacArthur was ordered by President Roosevelt to relocate to Australia. MacArthur discussed the idea with his staff that he resign his commission and fight on as a private soldier in the Philippine resistance but Sutherland talked him out of it.[20] On the night of March 12, 1942, MacArthur and a select group (that included his wife Jean and son Arthur, as well as Sutherland, Akin, Casey, Marshall, Willoughby, Diller, and George) left Corregidor in four PT boats. MacArthur, his family and Sutherland traveled in PT 41, commanded by Lieutenant John D. Bulkeley. The others followed in PT 34, PT 35 and PT 32. MacArthur and his party reached Del Monte Airfield in Bukidnon province on the island of Mindanao two days later. General George Marshall sent three U.S. Navy B-17s to pick them up. Two of them arrived, and brought the entire group to Australia.
    . . . .
    For his leadership in the defense of the Philippines, General Marshall decided to award MacArthur the Medal of Honor, the decoration for which he had twice previously been nominated. It was admitted that MacArthur had not actually performed acts of valor in battle on Bataan but the 1927 award to Charles Lindbergh set a precedent. MacArthur chose to accept the medal on the basis that "this award was intended not so much for me personally as it is a recognition of the indomitable courage of the gallant army which it was my honor to command."

MacArthur's Medal of Honor plaque affixed to MacArthur barracks, USMA
    . . . . .
    Initially located in Melbourne, the GHQ was moved to Brisbane in July because Brisbane was the northernmost city in Australia with the necessary communications facilities.[36] GHQ occupied the Australian Mutual Provident Society building (renamed after the war as MacArthur Chambers). MacArthur's office and Willoughby's G-2 section were located on the 8th floor (now the MacArthur Museum), while other staff sections occupied the four floors below.

And then he returned and won the war against Japan 1945.
Maybe you should learn the full story?
Leyte
Three men are seated in lounge chairs. One is standing, holding a long stick and pointing to the location of Japan on a wall map of the Pacific.
Conference in Hawaii, September 1944. Left to right: General MacArthur, President Roosevelt, Admiral Leahy, Admiral Nimitz.
In July 1944, President Roosevelt summoned MacArthur to meet with him in Hawaii "to determine the phase of action against Japan." Nimitz and MacArthur agreed that the next step should be to advance on the southern and central Philippines. MacArthur emphasized the moral and political issues involved in a decision to liberate or bypass Luzon. He also spoke briefly of his plan to use the Australian Army to liberate Indonesia. Although the issue was not settled, both Roosevelt and Leahy were convinced of the soundness of MacArthur's plan.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
On October 20, 1944, troops of Krueger's Sixth Army landed on Leyte, while MacArthur watched from USS Nashville. That afternoon he arrived off the beach. The advance had not progressed far; snipers were still active and the area was under sporadic mortar fire. When his whaleboat grounded in knee-deep water, MacArthur requested a landing craft, but the beachmaster was too busy to grant his request. MacArthur was compelled to wade ashore. In his prepared speech he said:

People of the Philippines: I have returned. By the grace of Almighty God our forces stand again on Philippine soil — soil consecrated in the blood of our two peoples. We have come dedicated and committed to the task of destroying every vestige of enemy control over your daily lives, and of restoring upon a foundation of indestructible strength, the liberties of your people.

"I have returned" — General MacArthur returns to the Philippines.

He was the greatest soldier ever.
Field Marshal Douglas MacArthur was a great soldier and leader but whoever claimed he was "the greatest soldier"?
That's just more of your low snide attempt at ridicule - I gues it's all you know.

Assisted by Stalin, Truman and fake a-bombs.
That's enough of your idiotic ignorant ridicule but I guess it's that only debating tactic you know since you have no valid arguments.

But, I ask again, why would "fake a-bombs" convince people like the Japanese to surrender - it took two real A-bombs and Emperor Hirohito's intervention to convince them to finally surrender!
The Japan Times OPINION: Why did Japan surrender in World War II?
There is contentious debate among scholars about why Japan surrendered in World War II. Some believe the Aug. 15, 1945, declaration was the result of the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It’s possible that these finally pushed Emperor Hirohito (posthumously called Emperor Showa) to break the deadlock in the Supreme War Council and accept the terms of the Potsdam Declaration for unconditional surrender issued by the Allied leaders on July 26, 1945. In that declaration, there was a promise of “prompt and utter destruction” if the armed forces of Japan didn’t surrender. The use of weapons of mass destruction causing the incineration of large swaths of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in quick succession backed up that threat, highlighting the futility of continuing the war. Emperor Hirohito’s intervention on the side of those favoring capitulation was crucial to winning over those hardliners who didn’t.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #731 on: May 22, 2020, 03:04:41 PM »

Fairy tales like:

. . . . .

Have a nice day.

Yes, let's say FDR ordered MacArthur to abandon his troops on the Philippines to defend Australia. Do you feel better?
Anyway, topic is nuclear bombs. They are as fake as FDR ordering a general to abandon his soldiers.

I know what the topic is. I'm just pointing out how you perpetually misinterpret and misrepresent the facts to suite your personal narrative. And your brand of misinterpretation and misrepresentation is smeared across all of your claims. The MacArthur business is just yet another one in a long list of highly dubious and unsubstantiated claims.

Heiwa

« Reply #732 on: May 22, 2020, 08:01:18 PM »
The Philippines was a US colony with MacArthur as governor for many years. The place produced pine apples. Salaries were low. He had a  Philippine girlfriend for many years to govern. Then he became the governor of Japan 1945 even if his bosses told him to govern using the existing set up (Hirohito & Co!) . In S.Korea US had installed a puppet that couldn't govern. There was a Korean civil war and MacArthur was asked to win it. And he lost. No a-bombs were used as they didn't exist. Plenty people died anyway. Sad story.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #733 on: May 22, 2020, 08:25:33 PM »
The Philippines was a US colony with MacArthur as governor for many years. The place produced pine apples. Salaries were low. He had a  Philippine girlfriend for many years to govern. Then he became the governor of Japan 1945 even if his bosses told him to govern using the existing set up (Hirohito & Co!) . In S.Korea US had installed a puppet that couldn't govern. There was a Korean civil war and MacArthur was asked to win it. And he lost. No a-bombs were used as they didn't exist. Plenty people died anyway. Sad story.

The Philippines were a Spanish colony that was ceded to the USA as a result of the Spanish American War.

Calling it a US Colony is like saying that New York City, New Jersey, and Connecticut were a British Colony.  They were a dutch colony called New Amsterdam that surrendered to the British.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 08:33:00 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #734 on: May 22, 2020, 11:58:12 PM »
Brilliant? No, just good for US business. But US lacked a good strategy. Attacking small islands like Iwo Jima and Okinawa just produced blood baths. So the a-bomb hoax idea became popular.
Only two fake a-bomb explosions in Japan convinced everyone at once to stop shooting. Brilliant.
What total garbage! How would any "fake a-bomb explosions in Japan convince" Japan to surrender?
As I understand it, the Japanese military didn't want to surrender even after the 2 atomic bombings.  Some high ranking officers were even ready to defy the emperor's orders and fight to the bloody end rather than suffer the humiliation of surrender.
No, after the 1936 military unrest Japanese military always followed orders from Tokyo. If not, they were shot on the spot. Question remains who gave the orders at Tokyo. One thing is clear. It wasn't Hirohito.

Heiwa

« Reply #735 on: May 23, 2020, 12:04:33 AM »

The Philippines were a Spanish colony that was ceded to the USA as a result of the Spanish American War.

Calling it a US Colony is like saying that New York City, New Jersey, and Connecticut were a British Colony.  They were a dutch colony called New Amsterdam that surrendered to the British.
Well, I call the Philippines a US colony where US treated the locals as slaves. So when the Japanese kicking out the Americans arrived 1942, they were welcomed. When the Japanese left, there was a civil war won by locals supported by US, which installed a puppet to run the country. Tough times.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 07:26:27 AM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #736 on: May 23, 2020, 12:13:26 AM »

You really have to study the findings at my website. Evidently USA (Truman) and USSR (Stalin) made all information about their a-bombs secret 1945 onward. In USA they are still secret but when USSR collapsed 1992 the archives/records slowly became available. The new Russian government however decided to continue the a-bomb hoax and some records had to be 'modified' to suit the new situation. But there is no evidence that USSR built any nuclear weapons 1945/92. It was just propaganda all the time. The Wismut AG mines in Saxony, Germany, never produced any Uranium to Stalin! Germany plays along with Russia today to keep the hoax alive.  Other USSR hoaxes are the Sputnik and Gagarin orbiting Earth and USSR spacecrafts going to Mars and Venus.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 12:33:16 AM by Heiwa »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #737 on: May 23, 2020, 03:08:57 AM »

Well, I call the Philippines a US colony where US treated the locals as slaves. So when the Japanese kicking out the Americans arrived 1942, they were welcomed. When the Japanese left, there was a civil war won by locals supported by US, which installed a puppet to run the country. Tough times.

You can't just re-write history because you say so. None of the above is true, not even close and it's all very well documented and recorded. The people of the Philippines certainly weren't happily enjoying Japanese solders enslaving and raping thousands of women. I'm pretty sure none of those women, or the children pressed into work gangs by the Japanese  were very welcoming.

It's really insulting to dismiss all that suffering. Even today there are still survivors telling their stories, and while the US certainly isn't free of doing bad things, the people of the Philippines spent the entire war fighting against the Japanese occupation.

Heiwa

« Reply #738 on: May 23, 2020, 04:17:57 AM »

You can't just re-write history because you say so. None of the above is true, not even close and it's all very well documented and recorded. The people of the Philippines certainly weren't happily enjoying Japanese solders enslaving and raping thousands of women. I'm pretty sure none of those women, or the children pressed into work gangs by the Japanese  were very welcoming.

It's really insulting to dismiss all that suffering. Even today there are still survivors telling their stories, and while the US certainly isn't free of doing bad things, the people of the Philippines spent the entire war fighting against the Japanese occupation.
Yes, the Japanese solders were enslaving and raping thousands of Philippine women 1942/5 and then MacArthur came back and stopped it. 
But only after two fake a-bombs had exploded in southern and western Japan.
I just have another interpretation of it.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #739 on: May 23, 2020, 04:23:50 AM »

Yes, the Japanese solders were enslaving and raping thousands of Philippine women 1942/5 and then MacArthur came back and stopped it. 

No, what you have are called lies.

Heiwa

« Reply #740 on: May 23, 2020, 10:36:23 AM »

No, what you have are called lies.
Hm, I honestly check things of the past, get rid of the old Fake News and conclude something else. I think secretary of war and destruction Henry Lewis Stimson made a mess of this stupid Manhattan project 1942/5 - the a-bomb didn't work - and then his old friend Douglas MacArthur helped him! They faked it together. The Jap happily assisted - they surrendered at once - as long as they could continues to run the show as before. Just execute some Japs, etc, etc. The rest was/is easy. All Japs just do what they are told.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #741 on: May 23, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »
The Jap happily assisted - they surrendered at once...
Except they didn't "surrender at once".  Japan didn't announce their surrender until August 15, almost a week after the Nagasaki bombing.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #742 on: May 23, 2020, 09:00:22 PM »
Except they didn't "surrender at once".  Japan didn't announce their surrender until August 15, almost a week after the Nagasaki bombing.
Exactly! Part of the show. Stalin/USSR attacked August 9, when the Nagasaki 'a-bombing' took place (Nagasaki had been napalm bombed earlier). Stalin quickly took over Manchuria and N/Korea, some Americans decided where Stalin should stop, etc, etc. Everyone was happy that two (fake) a-bombs had been used, so they could stop shooting the enemy with guns and canons. And US alone could occupy the four Japanese main islands. US is still there with their bases.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #743 on: May 23, 2020, 09:13:58 PM »
Exactly! Part of the show. Stalin/USSR attacked August 9, when the Nagasaki 'a-bombing' took place (Nagasaki had been napalm bombed earlier). Stalin quickly took over Manchuria and N/Korea, some Americans decided where Stalin should stop, etc, etc. Everyone was happy that two (fake) a-bombs had been used, so they could stop shooting the enemy with guns and canons. And US alone could occupy the four Japanese main islands. US is still there with their bases.
I've asked before but who writes your ingenious fairytales?

Heiwa

« Reply #744 on: May 23, 2020, 10:14:05 PM »
I've asked before but who writes your ingenious fairy tales?
I do it myself assisted by info of plenty new books about the matter. You know as long USSR existed it was difficult to show all lies about Stalin, the cold war, nuclear arms, etc.
Then USSR collapsed 1992 and the Russians themselves could look into the records what Stalin/FDR/Truman did in the 1940's, incl. fake a-bombs. It seems that Russian president Putin liked the a-bomb hoax created 1945 and decided to keep it. He should know. He was working at Dresden, Saxony, East Germany, in the 1980's where USSR got its fake Uranium from the Wismut AG mines. Wismut AG never produced any Uranium ... so Stalin had to fake his a-bomb 1949. Germany today likes Putin and Russia, so it also assists the hoax. Same in Japan.
I just happened to get involved when a Swedish Nobel prize winner told me to avoid nuclear physics/arms as a career 1964. He had been asked to build a Swedish a-bomb 1945, he agreed ... and would explain all about it. He was asked to shut up and got $1M from the Rockefeller Foundation for it. To shut up! I went to Japan building supertankers 1972/6 and met people from Nagasaki and Hiroshima shipyards telling me no a-bombs destroyed them 1945! It was confusing. I checked their Peace Museums full of a-bomb propaganda! But then 1999 I met a woman from Saxony, Germany, whose father had worked for Wismut AG 1947/58 producing fake Uranium for Stalin's fake a-bomb. A tragic story. The parents were victims of of two German dictatorships, which didn't help. And then they were arrested and disappeared 1958. The daughter thought they were dead! And so on.
It convinced me that a-bombs do not exist.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #745 on: May 23, 2020, 11:05:52 PM »
So all the other evidence means nothing.

Heiwa

« Reply #746 on: May 24, 2020, 02:50:00 AM »
There is no evidence that a-bombs can explode, i.e. billions of uranium atoms fission split in nanoseconds into other atoms + releasing pure energy vaporizing civilians. All that nanonuclearphysics is just Stalin/FDR type political physics, i.e. you do it or you are shot.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #747 on: May 24, 2020, 03:16:25 AM »
There is no evidence that a-bombs can explode, i.e. billions of uranium atoms fission split in nanoseconds into other atoms + releasing pure energy vaporizing civilians. All that nanonuclearphysics is just Stalin/FDR type political physics, i.e. you do it or you are shot.

« Reply #748 on: May 24, 2020, 10:26:06 AM »
as a eye witness to starfish prime how do you explain the flash that was seen in Hawaii.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

« Reply #749 on: May 24, 2020, 11:05:12 AM »
as a eye witness to starfish prime how do you explain the flash that was seen in Hawaii.
They saw a flash at Hawaii. What was the weather Hawaii? Thunder? That explains it. Clear sky? And a flash in the night. OK, it couldn't have been a nuclear flash far away up in the sky as it only last one nanosecond. Explosive fission/fusion is very, very, very fast. Maybe it was a thunder flash from out of sea? Or US Navy fireworks?