Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.

• 900 Replies

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2016, 08:51:05 PM »
Indeed.

This forum is full of ex-forces comms/radar ops, yet they all have nothing to say on a subject they should be expert in.

Bit of a lol needed there.

Now; if chemtrails are for 'geoengineering' then why would the surveyors on a £450 million construction project need them?

Because that is what I Observed.

At 8am on the day that surveying began there were 3 greasy, low altitude chemtrails sprayed directly above the valley the surveying took place in.

Did the surveyors - who were using GPS equipment - need it to be nice & warm that day?

Or did they need pin-point accuracy from their equipment?

You decide.

Keep Observing...
I've been observing these mother fuckers spraying shit on me day after day. Sometimes there is a much as 20 chemtrails that I can see from my back porch. Some days there are none. Usually if none are there in the morning they spray them sometime during the day. That shit turns the sky white, I can sit there and watch that shit spread out. It turns the sky from blue to white.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2016, 09:24:16 PM »
Indeed.

This forum is full of ex-forces comms/radar ops, yet they all have nothing to say on a subject they should be expert in.

Now; if chemtrails are for 'geoengineering' then why would the surveyors on a £450 million construction project need them?

At 8am on the day that surveying began there were 3 greasy, low altitude chemtrails sprayed directly above the valley the surveying took place in.

Did the surveyors - who were using GPS equipment - need it to be nice & warm that day?

You decide.

Keep Observing...
I've been observing these mother fuckers spraying shit on me day after day. Sometimes there is a much as 20 chemtrails that I can see from my back porch. Some days there are none. Usually if none are there in the morning they spray them sometime during the day. That shit turns the sky white, I can sit there and watch that shit spread out. It turns the sky from blue to white.

Exactly, hoppy; only a full retard would deny that these things exist.

And anyone who's old enough to remember pre-1990's skies - let alone grew up around military pilots & air bases like myself - knows damn well they're not 'persistent contrails'.

Thing is, they're not especially harmful; even with them the air in the UK is far cleaner than it was when I was younger & there was more industry & domestic coal fires.

So it's not a big deal for me to be honest; in fact the only reason I started this thread was because a fraud mod kept locking my rocket threads so I thought I'd cause some trouble by letting one of the military's best-kept secrets out of the bag...

Just to piss all the spook-trolls here off, like.

Same reason I mentioned frenat's youtube troll channel; I see he's cleaned it up & hidden his little troll playlist, as well as the lulzy video of a man dressed as a fairy dancing to gaylord music.

Spook-trolls deserve pissing off, you see...

Because nobody likes them, their controllers least of all; let's face it, who on earth would relish spending their working life dealing with people so morally bankrupt they're prepared to spend all day on the internet lying & snooping for a living?

Yuck! Horrid things they are...

Anyhoo; keep Observing & remember - 'satellites' are just a bunch of muck thrown out the back of an airplane!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

?

frenat

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2016, 09:52:57 PM »
Indeed.

You decide.

Keep Observing...

Exactly, hoppy; only a full retard would deny that these things exist.
Ad hominem noted. 

And anyone who's old enough to remember pre-1990's skies - let alone grew up around military pilots & air bases like myself - knows damn well they're not 'persistent contrails'.
Except for the fact that they've been around since planes could fly high enough.
Here's a study from 1942 saying contrails can be persistent
http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/reports/1942/naca-wr-l-474.pdf
Of course they have increased in frequency but then so has high altitude jet travel.  And of course the fact that newer high-bypass jet engines put out more water in the exhaust also means more contrails.  But they were still around well before the 90's

This pic was in a book in 1967

This is from WWII

Life Magazine 1970

also Life Magazine 1956

A few from WWII

Newspaper quotes about persisting contrails from the 40's 50's and 70's
http://contrailscience.com/persisting-and-spreading-contrails/

Gee, seems like you're wrong about this being only post 90's. 

Thing is, they're not especially harmful; even with them the air in the UK is far cleaner than it was when I was younger & there was more industry & domestic coal fires.

So it's not a big deal for me to be honest; in fact the only reason I started this thread was because a fraud mod kept locking my rocket threads so I thought I'd cause some trouble by letting one of the military's best-kept secrets out of the bag...

Just to piss all the spook-trolls here off, like.
deliberate trolling noted

Same reason I mentioned frenat's youtube troll channel;
Stalking noted.  You seem obsessed. 

Spook-trolls deserve pissing off, you see...

Because nobody likes them, their controllers least of all; let's face it, who on earth would relish spending their working life dealing with people so morally bankrupt they're prepared to spend all day on the internet lying & snooping for a living?

Yuck! Horrid things they are...
Thank you for a wonderful example of your paranoia.

Anyhoo; keep Observing & remember - 'satellites' are just a bunch of muck thrown out the back of an airplane!
Such an extraordinary claim should have evidence.  Ever going to provide some?

So the questions still stand unanswered:
Why are you assuming the trails had anything to do with the surveyors?  How did you determine the altitude?  How did you know they were "greasy"?

Any proof of your previous claim that these trails contain aluminum and/or barium?

How about your claim in another thread that I claimed to be a non-native English speaker?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2016, 09:54:01 PM »
Why do they keep that secret? Is it to cover for their lack of satellites?
 Is that shit aluminum? I hear on the net that monsanto has patents on aluminum resistant seeds and plants. Too much aluminum is dangerous is it not?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2016, 10:29:13 PM »
 Is that shit aluminum? I hear on the net that monsanto has patents on aluminum resistant seeds and plants. Too much aluminum is dangerous is it not?

Since when do you use the word shit so much?

Reported for trolling.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2016, 10:39:11 PM »
Since when do you use the word shit so much?

Reported for trolling.

LOL!!!

Derail-fail...

Now; to answer hoppy:

Firstly, it is almost certainly illegal; a good reason to keep something secret, yes?

Secondly, if your enemies think that your comms system is based around untouchable satellites 20,000+ miles away in space, rather than on a complex & far more vulnerable ground/airplane-based network, it gives you a considerable tactical/strategic advantage does it not?

As to the make-up of the trails, I believe there are at least three different types for differing altitudes & purposes. I am unsure of their exact ingredients, but they likely do not contain pure aluminium/barium & instead consist of some easily-available substance containing these elements in oxide form.

Various industrial waste-products are a strong possibility, especially coal-ash from power stations, which is easily-available & already in the form of a fine ash, thus requiring less processing. Ultimately, it's just fine particulate muck that helps reflect radio waves...

You are correct that aluminium is bad for your health; it causes symptoms similar to alzheimers, which is why the government will not be keen on letting you know they are dumping tons of it on your heads every day.

As for the Monsanto thing, whether this is another red herring or whether they are preparing for the day when areas become so soaked in these substances that such seeds will be needed I do not know. I am aware of their research but have not investigated it in any depth.

I hope that helps.

Finally, I am completely ignoring the ludicrous frenat disinfo-entity, as it has nothing to add to this discussion. Only genuine inquiries such as yours, good hoppy, will be taken seriously.

?

frenat

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2016, 05:55:26 AM »

Firstly, it is almost certainly illegal; a good reason to keep something secret, yes?

Secondly, if your enemies think that your comms system is based around untouchable satellites 20,000+ miles away in space, rather than on a complex & far more vulnerable ground/airplane-based network, it gives you a considerable tactical/strategic advantage does it not?

As to the make-up of the trails, I believe there are at least three different types for differing altitudes & purposes. I am unsure of their exact ingredients, but they likely do not contain pure aluminium/barium & instead consist of some easily-available substance containing these elements in oxide form.

Various industrial waste-products are a strong possibility, especially coal-ash from power stations, which is easily-available & already in the form of a fine ash, thus requiring less processing. Ultimately, it's just fine particulate muck that helps reflect radio waves...

You are correct that aluminium is bad for your health; it causes symptoms similar to alzheimers, which is why the government will not be keen on letting you know they are dumping tons of it on your heads every day.
If only you could prove any of this.  There is no proof of the content of the trails.  Samples collected at ground level prove nothing about trails 30,000+ feet above.  Secondly, your suggestion that it is being used for "satellites" is absurd for multiple reasons.  First there are many days when no trails appear yet satellites still work.  Then there are areas where trails rarely if ever appear due to a lack of commercial traffic in the area, yet satellites still work (Panama City, FL is one such area, commercial traffic is regularly routed around the area due to the multiple military training areas just off the coast resulting in many clear skies).  Finally, assuming it is being used to reflect something, once it is sprayed, it will move.  It will blow around, start settling to the ground, etc.  Trying to use an unpredictable reflector for precise measurements, as you suggested your surveyors were doing, is ridiculous.

As for the Monsanto thing, whether this is another red herring or whether they are preparing for the day when areas become so soaked in these substances that such seeds will be needed I do not know. I am aware of their research but have not investigated it in any depth.
Aluminum is one of the more common elements in soil.  Always has been.  It raises the acidity level in soil. Having seeds that are resistant to aluminum would be desirable no matter what.

Finally, I am completely ignoring the ludicrous frenat disinfo-entity, as it has nothing to add to this discussion. Only genuine inquiries such as yours, good hoppy, will be taken seriously.
Translation:  His post completely destroyed my assertion that these trails only showed up since the 90's so I have to ignore it.  To respond in any meaningful way means I'd have to provide evidence and everybody knows I never present evidence!

So the questions still stand unanswered:
Why are you assuming the trails had anything to do with the surveyors?  How did you determine the altitude?  How did you know they were "greasy"?

Any proof of your previous claim that these trails contain aluminum and/or barium?

How about your claim in another thread that I claimed to be a non-native English speaker?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:01:01 AM by frenat »

?

frenat

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2016, 03:25:51 PM »
So; armed with correct information as to what 'chemtrails' are, have any of you been Observing them?
You've yet to provide any evidence of what they "really are"

You really should.

A bit of history: they first appeared in the mid-1990s, shortly after the NATO 'smart' weapons testing exercise known as 'Desert Storm'.
That is a lie as I showed in my previous post.

At exactly the same time 'GPS' was released to the public & cell phones started to become popular, in fact...
So you think a shifting reflector will aid in a precision location service?  Really?   LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

No coincidence there, eh?
You've still yet to prove they started appearing then.  I posted multiple pictures dating before that as well as links to newspaper articles where people described the same thing back in the 50's

LOL!!!

It's so obvious a child can see it...

Your 'satellites' are just muck chucked out of an airplane.
If only you could prove it.  But that would require presenting evidence and everyone knows you'll never do that.

?

frenat

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2016, 03:44:13 PM »
He's stuck.

Can somebody reboot the Papa Legba bot please?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2016, 03:47:57 PM »
Finally, I am completely ignoring the ludicrous frenat disinfo-entity, as it has nothing to add to this discussion

So; armed with correct information as to what 'chemtrails' are, have any of you been Observing them?

You really should.

A bit of history: they first appeared in the mid-1990s, shortly after the NATO 'smart' weapons testing exercise known as 'Desert Storm'.

At exactly the same time 'GPS' was released to the public & cell phones started to become popular, in fact...

LOL!!!

Toodle-pip, Spooks!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2016, 03:50:18 PM »
The purpose of a 'conspiracy theorists' tinfoil hat is allegedly to Reflect Radio Waves.

Tinfoil is made of Aluminium.

Interestingly, the main ingredient of Chemtrails - which only retards & paid shills cannot see - is also Aluminium...

Along with Barium.

Is there any history of Aluminium & Barium being aerosolised in the upper atmosphere to enhance radio wave reflectivity?

Why yes - there are plenty!

'Operation Smoke Puff' is one; & guess what?

It was performed shortly before the first 'transcontinental satellite broadcast'...

LOL!!!

Tinfoil hats on everyone; watch the shills assemble!

theEngineer will help out, I'm sure; he LOVES his space-fraud; he's a real, live rokkit enjynerr you know!

Off you go, disinfo-scum; pick the bones out of that...

Now; to answer hoppy:

I hope that helps.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2016, 03:50:43 PM »
Finally, I am completely ignoring the ludicrous frenat disinfo-entity, as it has nothing to add to this discussion

You really should.

LOL!!!

Toodle-pip, Spooks!
Technology advancements are scary to you?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2016, 03:53:22 PM »
What makes you think that the enemy doesn't have a similar satellite based communication system?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

frenat

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2016, 03:56:45 PM »
That is a lie or you wouldn't be repeating yourself desperately trying to get the last word.  You're only proving the validity of crank magnetism.

Quote from: Papa Smurflink=topic=65626.msg1755871#msg1755871 date=1454802477
Still a lie.  Why are you lying?

Still as funny as the first time you posted this.  That you think a shifting reflective layer would aid in a PRECISION locating service is hilarious!  That you think think your mythical "chemtrails" are military based when the majority provably come from commercial aircraft is also funny.

?

frenat

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2016, 04:06:56 PM »
And another lie.  You wouldn't me repeating yourself if you were ignoring me.  Can't stop lying, can you?

So who has supplied this "correct" information?  Because no "chemtrailer" has bothered to provide any actual evidence.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2016, 04:08:41 PM »

No; because I understand them.

Unlike your idiot self.

What makes you think that the enemy doesn't have a similar satellite based communication system?

The 'enemy' of the modern military is ordinary citizens of their own state.

You demonstrate this fact with every post you make.

And no, ordinary citizens do not have 'satellites'.

They do, in the case of the USA, have small arms.

As these suffice to destroy ground-based comms systems, the military want to get rid of them asap.

Hence bullshit like Sandy Hook.

Enjoy your slavery, peons!

You really should.

LOL!!!

Toodle-pip, Spooks!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2016, 04:40:53 PM »

Sorry, I thought that the enemy that you were referring to was the former Soviet Union.  You know, the long time cold war and space race rivals that drove rocket and satellite development since the early 1950s.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2016, 04:50:07 PM »
Sorry markjo, the adults are talking here...

No need for your disinfo bullshit.

No; because I understand them.

Unlike your idiot self.

You demonstrate this fact with every post you make.

And no, ordinary citizens do not have 'satellites'.

They do, in the case of the USA, have small arms.

As these suffice to destroy ground-based comms systems, the military want to get rid of them asap.

Hence bullshit like Sandy Hook.

Enjoy your slavery, peons!

You really should.

LOL!!!

Toodle-pip, Spooks!

?

frenat

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2016, 11:55:36 AM »
And still no proof of the content of the trails.  Apparently Papa Legba thinks a sample taken AT BEST 6 miles+ away from the source can identify anything about the contents of the source.  Please share with us your magical method of sample collection.  I'm sure everyone could use the laugh!  Apparently he's also OK with the "chemtrail" "researchers" that have taken money in the past to collect samples directly from a trail and then disappeared with nothing to show for it.

By the way Papa Legba, hilarious that you can't just admit you made a mistake when you assumed I was not a native English speaker.  Never could find that claim you thought existed, could you?

keep up the humor!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2016, 12:01:55 PM »
Just to annoy clumsy disinfo-ferret & perfect English-speaker frenat (lol!) now he's here, this again:

The purpose of a 'conspiracy theorists' tinfoil hat is allegedly to Reflect Radio Waves.

Tinfoil is made of Aluminium.

Interestingly, the main ingredient of Chemtrails - which only retards & paid shills cannot see - is also Aluminium...

Along with Barium.

Is there any history of Aluminium & Barium being aerosolised in the upper atmosphere to enhance radio wave reflectivity?

Why yes - there are plenty!

'Operation Smoke Puff' is one; & guess what?

It was performed shortly before the first 'transcontinental satellite broadcast'...

LOL!!!

Tinfoil hats on everyone; watch the shills assemble!

theEngineer will help out, I'm sure; he LOVES his space-fraud; he's a real, live rokkit enjynerr you know!

Off you go, disinfo-scum; pick the bones out of that...

Now; to answer hoppy:

I hope that helps.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2016, 11:04:56 AM »
An interesting thing about chemtrails is that both the reason for their existence & empirical observation of them are two of the strongest possible proofs that the Earth has convex curvature.

So you'd think the clown derfers here would be happy to cite them as evidence...

Instead they're all screaming that they do not exist.

Strange, eh?

Have a think on that for a while, as well as having a think about exactly why there's been such a sudden upsurge in 'flat earth' b.s. on the web recently, then we'll continue...

I am bored with you all & my intel-gathering on this site is now complete.

So we may as well approach the end-game, assorted spooks & shills.

Toodle-pip, Losers!

?

frenat

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2016, 03:14:24 PM »
An interesting thing about chemtrails is that both the reason for their existence & empirical observation of them are two of the strongest possible proofs that the Earth has convex curvature.

So you'd think the clown derfers here would be happy to cite them as evidence...

Instead they're all screaming that they do not exist.

Strange, eh?

Have a think on that for a while, as well as having a think about exactly why there's been such a sudden upsurge in 'flat earth' b.s. on the web recently, then we'll continue...

I am bored with you all & my intel-gathering on this site is now complete.

So we may as well approach the end-game, assorted spooks & shills.

Toodle-pip, Losers!

I'd be perfectly willing to admit they exist, IF there were any actual evidence.  To date, ALL samples collected have been collected on the ground.  That proves NOTHING about a trail 30,000+ feet in the air.  Since there is no proof of their content then any speculation on their purpose is nothing more than speculation.

Personally, all the trails I've seen have formed when the conditions were conducive to persistent contrail formation.  I've also seen the vast majority of them coming from commercial aircraft.  And then they look like contrails.  They form separated from the engine and grow.  Anything sprayed should be thickest nearest the plane and then spread out.

Collect a sample directly from a trail, maintain a proper chain of custody and have it tested at an independent lab and if it shows anything more than what should be found in a normal contrail then you'll make a believer out of me.  To date, though some have promised to collect samples that way and some have even collected money to do so, none have done it and the money just disappeared.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2016, 08:53:59 PM »
Yep, the blackmailed paedo internet disinfo-things simply will not acknowledge the existence of one of the most blatant & easily-visible proofs of the earth's curvature there is.

LOL!!!

Let us examine the term 'over the horizon communications'; because that is what chemtrails facilitate.

Note the word 'OVER'...

If there is no horizon, as on the b.s. flat earth, why would OVER the horizon comms be needed?

Plus, if you get to an elevated vantage point, you can WATCH a chemtrailing plane rise up above the horizon, the trail it leaves behind CLEARLY following the curvature exactly as predicted.

I was doing so yesterday, on three occasions; it would be easy to video such an event & post it here...

Yet the lying paedo-things do not.

Now why would that be, I wonder?

LOL!!!

Btw; anyone ever met a 'flat earther' IRL? Because I have not, ever.

Yet the interwebz seem to be full of em...

Psyop detected!

A psyop to detract from space/satellite fraud, chemtrails, & associate any 'truther' with the worst kind of nonsense imaginable...

& shit like the trans pacific trade pact too; lotsa Aussie shills active here, helping sell their country to the jackals like the treacherous paedos they are.

My grandpa would have shot such types on sight & thrown their corpse in a shell-hole...

But that's another story.

Like I say, I'm bored with this place now; I know who you all are, who you work for & why.

Not much more to do except rag on your vile selves & point out how dumb & corrupt you are...

Todle-pip, scum of the earth!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2016, 10:31:59 PM »
Like I say, I'm bored with this place now; I know who you all are, who you work for & why.

Not much more to do except rag on your vile selves & point out how dumb & corrupt you are...

TTFN,   little voodoo creep.    Don't hurry back.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2016, 10:50:13 PM »
Wow, fantastic input there from the self-confessed time wasting troll!

But I'm going nowhere; I'm just gonna tell you how it is.

I'll start by reposting the stuff you want to divert & derail from:

Yep, the blackmailed paedo internet disinfo-things simply will not acknowledge the existence of one of the most blatant & easily-visible proofs of the earth's curvature there is.

LOL!!!

Let us examine the term 'over the horizon communications'; because that is what chemtrails facilitate.

Note the word 'OVER'...

If there is no horizon, as on the b.s. flat earth, why would OVER the horizon comms be needed?

Plus, if you get to an elevated vantage point, you can WATCH a chemtrailing plane rise up above the horizon, the trail it leaves behind CLEARLY following the curvature exactly as predicted.

I was doing so yesterday, on three occasions; it would be easy to video such an event & post it here...

Yet the lying paedo-things do not.

Now why would that be, I wonder?

LOL!!!

Btw; anyone ever met a 'flat earther' IRL? Because I have not, ever.

Yet the interwebz seem to be full of em...

Psyop detected!

A psyop to detract from space/satellite fraud, chemtrails, & associate any 'truther' with the worst kind of nonsense imaginable...

& shit like the trans pacific trade pact too; lotsa Aussie shills active here, helping sell their country to the jackals like the treacherous paedos they are.

My grandpa would have shot such types on sight & thrown their corpse in a shell-hole...

But that's another story.

JUST TO REMIND NEUTRALS: CHEMTRAILS PROVE THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH.

BUT ALL THE 'ROUND EARTHER' DISINFO-BOTS IGNORE THIS FACT.

ASK YOURSELVES WHY THIS IS THE CASE.

ASK YOURSELVES IF YOU'VE EVER MET A 'FLAT EARTHER' IRL.

ASK YOURSELVES WHERE THE 'FLAT EARTH MOVEMENT' ORIGINATED.

WAKEY-WAKEY SLOWPOKES!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2016, 11:23:23 PM »
Everyone knows flat earth is a psyop,   for god's sake stop shouting about it,  do you want them all to find out?   BTW  You are wrong about space,  big time.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

frenat

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2016, 04:26:53 AM »
it would prove a round Earth IF you could prove the content and purpose.  You don't even try because you know the samples collected from the ground prove nothing.

Their shape and visibility proves a round Earth anyway but they don't have to be mythical "chemtrails" to do that.

Collect a sample directly from a trail, maintain a proper chain of custody and have it tested at an independent lab and if it shows anything more than what should be found in a normal contrail then you'll make a believer out of me.  To date, though some have promised to collect samples that way and some have even collected money to do so, none have done it and the money just disappeared.

feuk

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ^ hmmmmm
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2016, 05:52:20 AM »
So much ridiculous fail again ^

rain water samples tested in labs show the afore mentioned chemicals that have no right being in the rain water.

But of course the lab tested rain water specimens are not good enough for you, are they ?

you demand someone skydives directly into a trail and somehow collect a sample,

Did you comment on the previous evidence you demanded ?
Nope.
Will you keep making your demands more ridiculous to the point of making your ridiculous demands impossible to meet ?
Yes, of course.
"How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It's not easy to become sane."

?

frenat

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2016, 06:03:49 AM »

rain water samples tested in labs show the afore mentioned chemicals that have no right being in the rain water.
Samples collected on the ground do not prove something 30,000+ feet in the air.  Especially when these trails are above the weather producing clouds and it is known that anything released at altitudes like that can take days if not weeks to settle to the ground.  It is far more likely to come from local pollution or other local contamination.  Some samples were collected from stagnant water ponds and others collected in aluminum containers.

But of course the lab tested rain water specimens are not good enough for you, are they ?
They don't prove what you think they do.  And of course nobody has bothered to link to any of them here anyway.

I never mentioned skydiving.  Nice attempt at a strawman.  "Chemtrailers" have proposed renting a plane (there are even planes already outfitted for collecting air samples) and collecting directly from a trail and some have even collected money to do so in the past.  Yet none ever do it.

Nope.
nobody has provided any evidence.  There has been mention of geoengineering (but no links provided in thread) but I DID comment that talking about geoengineering does not equal actually doing it.  Prove it is happening.

Will you keep making your demands more ridiculous to the point of making your ridiculous demands impossible to meet ?
Yes, of course.
renting a plane as people have previously said they'd do is impossible?  Asking for links or anything more than bare assertion to be posted in thread is impossible?  You seem to have an interesting opinion of what is impossible.

?

Woody

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2016, 06:16:02 AM »

Nope.
Yes, of course.

Could you provide links or post the test results showing where and when the samples were taken and hopefully the methodology used?