Logic right?

• 7 Replies

shades

• Occam's Razor is not BS. Let's move on.
Logic right?
« on: July 22, 2009, 08:11:55 AM »
Do any FE'ers actually know what logic is? It seems they don't to me.

It's not spam, it's my catchphrase!

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: Logic right?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 08:15:12 AM »
Would you care to pad this out and actually make some sort of argument, or will I just lock it?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 08:17:00 AM »
The world is round because it looks flat.

shades

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 08:18:59 AM »
Would you care to pad this out and actually make some sort of argument, or will I just lock it?

I don't have to. Every credible scientist in the world and every RE'er on this forum has already done that for me.

shades

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 08:25:23 AM »

That is not how we think. The world is round because every credible scientist agrees on this, there are MASSIVE amounts of proof, FE'ers have squat, and the whole thing relies on a conspiracy that goes between every country with a space program and their respective governments, yet we've never heard anyone come forward and say they were a part of it.

My grandfather worked at NASA. It was his life accomplishment to help that rocket go up into they sky, knowing that it would go down in history.

This whole site is an insult to his memory.

?

Squat

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 08:31:01 AM »

That is not how we think. The world is round because every credible scientist agrees on this, there are MASSIVE amounts of proof, FE'ers have squat, and the whole thing relies on a conspiracy that goes between every country with a space program and their respective governments, yet we've never heard anyone come forward and say they were a part of it.

My grandfather worked at NASA. It was his life accomplishment to help that rocket go up into they sky, knowing that it would go down in history.

This whole site is an insult to his memory.

The FE'ers do not have me, in any way shape or form.

HTH

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 08:35:47 AM »
to answer your question: Lock
Your god was nailed to a cross. Mine carries a hammer...... any questions?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 09:28:34 AM »

I don't have to

Wrong.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord