Global Warming + Flat Earth = Death to all?

• 9 Replies
« on: July 06, 2006, 07:50:32 AM »
I'm curious what you FEers think is gonna happen when global warming gets into full swing and the great ice wall surrounding the edge or the earth melts.

And there is an even more important question....

Who is gonna be the first one to go over the edge in a barrel? Gotta be quik cause the water in the oceans isn't gonna last forever at the rate it will be pouring over the side. :)

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 03:43:11 PM »
Would it need to be an intergalactic barrel? or a barrel shaped like a flat disc? :D

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 03:45:33 PM »
Well. It's a conspiracy. Read the faq. You're and idiot. The weather is fine.
quot;Earth is flat because there is a conspiracy, and there is a conspiracy because the Earth is flat" - Makes sense, duh.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=2955.0

?

quixotic

• Im a mushroomcloudlayin motherfucker, motherfucker
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 04:38:05 PM »
Can we shoot the FE's in da barrells??

Like...O M G ! ! ! He is, like, totally using the gun as like some kind of sexual weapon. O M G ! ! That is like, totally awesome! ! !

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 05:46:45 PM »
Would a barrell-belly suffice?
I'm working on a nice one of thost at the moment.... FAT EARTH THEORY PEOPLE JUMP ONBOARD!

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 05:00:47 AM »
ell. It's a conspiracy. Read the faq. You're and idiot. The weather is fine.

Why the hell would the government cover up something that can't happen!?

The most it can do is make people stop using CFC Chemicals, drive hybrids, and stop production of harmful gasses. And that will make industries lose money. Since global warming doesn't exist, there's obviously no reason to not use CFC particles, burn oil, or build huge industrial factories?

Makes no sense. I can see it slighly helping the comunity.... but how? People buy hybrids because of global warming, and lack of oil.... People don't use CFC because of global warming. Industires that manufacture these CFC chemicles lose money. Why lose millions of dollars to hide the earth-being flat?
img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/381/samuraichamplooie0.jpg[/img]
In Soviet Russia, Penguin makes You!

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 05:06:49 AM »
Quote from: "General Dallows"
ell. It's a conspiracy. Read the faq. You're and idiot. The weather is fine.

The most it can do is make people stop using CFC Chemicals, drive hybrids, and stop production of harmful gasses. And that will make industries lose money. Since global warming doesn't exist, there's obviously no reason to not use CFC particles, burn oil, or build huge industrial factories?

Makes no sense. I can see it slighly helping the comunity.... but how? People buy hybrids because of global warming, and lack of oil.... People don't use CFC because of global warming. Industires that manufacture these CFC chemicles lose money. Why lose millions of dollars to hide the earth-being flat?

Yet again, if you actually read post in this forum, you might actually figure out the answer to most of these questions. Now, I am no genius like NewIdea or TheEngineer, but what I do know, is no matter what, there will always be an answer to these questions. So, before you take your time to make a post, why don't you actually read up on what you're posting about. I've seen questions like this, and I've seen the answers.
img]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3297/srequest2me.jpg[/img]
Metal > Rap -- RE > FE

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 05:21:42 AM »
...I read this whole thread, and all I've seen is talk about barrels, and water falling off the earth.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry, you want me to read the WHOLE FORUM. Well, can you give me a link to perhaps make it easier? Or do you want me to continue looking for a thread that doesn't exists so I can say "Well, I cant find it", and you can happily respond "well, it's there and it has all the answers."
All this forum is is what RE's and FE's consider to be proof on their sides.
img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/381/samuraichamplooie0.jpg[/img]
In Soviet Russia, Penguin makes You!

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 05:55:26 AM »
...I read this whole thread, and all I've seen is talk about barrels, and water falling off the earth.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry, you want me to read the WHOLE FORUM. Well, can you give me a link to perhaps make it easier? Or do you want me to continue looking for a thread that doesn't exists so I can say "Well, I cant find it", and you can happily respond "well, it's there and it has all the answers."
All this forum is is what RE's and FE's consider to be proof on their sides.

Well what the hell else is it supposed to be. Yes this is just a bunch of idiots blabbing their opinions..Of course they are trying to show what is proof on both sides! Why dont you get off your lazy butt and use the search button. Or, you can wait a few hours until TheEngineer comes, he will give you an answer. I would try to come up with a response but, there are people in this forum that can give a much better response, so just wait for them. You will know who they are once they post.

EDIT:: If you had just been reading threads as they came, it would be alot easier. You probably would have seen an answer to your question.
img]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3297/srequest2me.jpg[/img]
Metal > Rap -- RE > FE

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 10:53:38 AM »
Well. It's a conspiracy. Read the faq. You're and idiot. The weather is fine.

I was just trying to display my version of the FE'ers way of debate.

1st: Mention the conspiracy
2nd: Mention the faq
3rd: Stupify the opponent
4rd: Change the subject

1: Well. It's a conspiracy. 2: Read the faq. 3: You're and idiot. 4: The weather is fine.

Pretty smart huh???  8-)  :lol:  :P  :idea:  :twisted:
quot;Earth is flat because there is a conspiracy, and there is a conspiracy because the Earth is flat" - Makes sense, duh.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=2955.0