Round Earth Q&A

• 62 Replies

Dog

• Literally a dog
Re: Round Earth Q&A
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2015, 11:32:30 PM »
make a battery from a potatoe or chart the rate of acelleration of a falling object,

Sounds like you never made it past middle school physics. Figures.

Did you even bother to read whom I was responding to?  He admits he has no college education, so I try to dumb my posts down to his level.  Is that really even the best response you can give to my post?  You are a little pathetic, and not much to have adult discussions with.

Jroa..... saying I'm not much to have adult discussions with.
OK.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2015, 11:44:31 PM »
make a battery from a potatoe or chart the rate of acelleration of a falling object,

Sounds like you never made it past middle school physics. Figures.

Did you even bother to read whom I was responding to?  He admits he has no college education, so I try to dumb my posts down to his level.  Is that really even the best response you can give to my post?  You are a little pathetic, and not much to have adult discussions with.

Jroa..... saying I'm not much to have adult discussions with.
OK.

You know what low content posting is, right?  Because you will be spending plenty of time at the other forum If you keep this up. 

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2015, 09:04:01 PM »
You know what low content posting is, right?  Because you will be spending plenty of time at the other forum If you keep this up.

Again, you're the last person who should be telling others to watch their post content. You're one of the worst offenders.
You know what hypocrisy is, right?

Now stay on topic and ask me a Round Earth question.