Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds

• 257 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2019, 03:27:39 AM »

But that has nothing to do with your claim "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds".
Your Chilean plane wasn't in Antarctica anyway so you seem to be presenting nothing that supports your so-called "Proof".

It was heading for Antarctica which makes it even more suss as the weather would be less likely a factor. I'm guessing due to the fact that part of the passenger manifest included a university student and 2 civilians that action was taken to ensure they would not be able to see the bases or 'research work'. They probably left without getting clearance.
Your topic claimed proof and suspicions, especially from a conspiritard like you, are not proof.
So either post proof forthwith or admit that your topic title, "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds", is incorrect.
The term 'out of bounds' doesn't mean some impenetrable area impossible to cross. You could judge your house out of bounds to me and I can still enter it (much to your unhappiness I'm sure)
I neither said nor inferred that it did.

Quote from: Shifter
Mother Nature did her best in making Antarctica out of bounds to animals that do not call it home. It didn't take into account human ingenuity. Now we have governments with secret military 'research' bases on there.
But governments don't have "secret research bases on there". To do so would be in violation of the Antarctic Treaty.
And you've never posted a shred of evidence otherwise.
Have you ever read the Antarctic Treaty?

So, not only have you failed in you "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" but you've again made claims without proof.
Quit before you dig yourself in deeper.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2019, 03:35:01 AM »
But governments don't have "secret research bases on there". To do so would be in violation of the Antarctic Treaty.
And you've never posted a shred of evidence otherwise.
Have you ever read the Antarctic Treaty?

So, not only have you failed in you "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" but you've again made claims without proof.
Quit before you dig yourself in deeper.

The existence of some of the bases might not be a secret but the work that goes on mostly is.

Treaties are made to appease the public. Governments dont give a damn about them and they have an expiration date. Have a look at what China is doing in the Antarctic.

Maybe you ought to quite before you embarrass yourself any further.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2019, 03:49:50 AM »

Treaties are made to appease the public. Governments dont give a damn about them and they have an expiration date. Have a look at what China is doing in the Antarctic.

Still no Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds bye bye!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2019, 03:51:23 AM »

The downed plane and dead bodies is proof dumbarse  ::)

Go away now

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2019, 03:57:27 AM »

No, it is not PROOF of anything more than a crashed plane and dead bodies.
Your standards of proof are woeful, Mr Shifter!

So still no Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds now get lost!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2019, 04:07:53 AM »

No, it is not PROOF of anything more than a crashed plane and dead bodies.
Your standards of proof are woeful, Mr Shifter!

So still no Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds now get lost!

That's just how criminals like it though isn't it? Are you saying if I commit murder but no one can find any proof that I didn't commit murder? There's no proof.

Know your place

mak3m

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2019, 04:37:52 AM »
So just to get back on topic the proof that you cant travel to Antarctica is:

United Nations military,  allegedly, shoots down Chilean military jet on way to a military base in Antarctica.

18 Chilean military passengers missing presumed dead.

2 engineering private contractors,  enroute to carry out maintenance work on military base, missing presumed dead.

1 student, enroute to take up internship at Antarctica base, missing presumed dead.

1 photographer, regular visitor to said base for over a decade, missing presumed dead.

I'm struggling to see it if I'm honest.  Reading the link suggests to me, that movement to and from Antarctica is regular and this appears to be an accident.

As much as I naturally distrust governments, destroying very expensive equipment, killing at least 21 of their own personnel,  to stop a couple of people, they invited, from checking their fuses, is a bit of a leap??
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2019, 04:48:51 AM »
So just to get back on topic the proof that you cant travel to Antarctica is:

United Nations military,  allegedly, shoots down Chilean military jet on way to a military base in Antarctica.

18 Chilean military passengers missing presumed dead.

2 engineering private contractors,  enroute to carry out maintenance work on military base, missing presumed dead.

1 student, enroute to take up internship at Antarctica base, missing presumed dead.

1 photographer, regular visitor to said base for over a decade, missing presumed dead.

I'm struggling to see it if I'm honest.  Reading the link suggests to me, that movement to and from Antarctica is regular and this appears to be an accident.

As much as I naturally distrust governments, destroying very expensive equipment, killing at least 21 of their own personnel,  to stop a couple of people, they invited, from checking their fuses, is a bit of a leap??

You can of course travel to Antarctica. Just because it is 'out of bounds' doesn;t make it impossible. Just not allowed. There was a time when humans could absolutely not lay eyes there. Our technological advances have outwitted mother nature though

Now we must contend with governments

And yes, a government would absolutely shoot down a plane if they feared it. They have no problem scrambling military fighter planes to civilian aircraft if it does not respond to radio hails.

There was an incident where a lack of oxygen caused all but one to pass out on a plane. F16's were scrambled to intercept
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522

And here is America shooting down an Iranian passenger jet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

America does as it pleases. Planes are among the safest methods of transportation. So the downing of this Chilean plane has some serious questions and frankly it's disgusting none of you care for answers.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2019, 04:51:03 AM »
<< Cut the crap! >>
You claimed "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" when you didn't have "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds"!

Wriggle and squirm all you like! That is your own claim and it is patently false.

End of story!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2019, 04:56:03 AM »
<< Cut the crap! >>
You claimed "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" when you didn't have "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds"!

Wriggle and squirm all you like! That is your own claim and it is patently false.

End of story!

It's proof worth a study or investigation. You cant keep having planes and ships and people dying en route or on Antarctica and accepting the losses as simple accidents. Somewhere, someone needs to stand up and say 'this isn't right'. It doesn't add up and you know it.

You might be happy to continue throwing away peoples lives on their way or on Antarctica, but some of us have a shred of humanity. A concept you are utterly devoid in.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2019, 05:00:48 AM »

You can of course travel to Antarctica. Just because it is 'out of bounds' doesn't make it impossible. Just not allowed. There was a time when humans could absolutely not lay eyes there. Our technological advances have outwitted mother nature though
But visiting Antarctica is allowed and you have no contrary evidence. Many tourists go down there including quite a number to the South Pole by air and other means.

Now we must contend with governments
<< Irrelevant crap deleted >>
Flat Earthers claim that visiting the South Pole (or even Antarctica) just to cover how stupid their silly "Ice-Ring" map really is.

But there are numerous well-documented crossings of Antarctica by air, foot (with sled), motor vehicles etc.

But a few flat Earthers here, including Tom Bishop, Sandokhan and the erstwhile JRoweSkeptic all believe that Antarctica is indeed an island continent - go figure.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2019, 05:16:11 AM »
It's proof worth a study or investigation.
You cant keep having planes and ships and people dying en route or on Antarctica and accepting the losses as simple accidents.
Of course, crashes and sinkings are investigated extremely thoroughly but you haven't shown the slightest evidence that any have been shot down or otherwise met foul play!

Somewhere, someone needs to stand up and say 'this isn't right'. It doesn't add up and you know it.
What "isn't right"? I have seen nothing sinister in anything of the pre baseless innuendo that you've presented stop lying about what I might know!

You might be happy to continue throwing away peoples lives on their way or on Antarctica
I'm not "happy to continue throwing away peoples lives on their way or on Antarctica" but you have never given any rational reason to believe that there is anything amiss!

Post some real evidence and not stupid conspiritard innuendo and people might listen but till then you're whistling in the wind!

There's nothing sinister about the island continent of Antarctica. It's harsh and hazardous with very unpredictable  weather but that's all.

but some of us have a shred of humanity. A concept you are utterly devoid in.
I have every bit as much humanity as anyone, probably more than most but that is totally irrelevant in this case.

You only do it to annoy so get lost again!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2019, 05:18:53 AM »
Go to bed rab. It's late. Your wife is calling

Besides. I am ignoring all future nonsense on this thread from you. As all you talk in nonsense you needn't bother coming back here. You will only be 'whistling in the wind'

Know your place

mak3m

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2019, 05:20:32 AM »

America does as it pleases. Planes are among the safest methods of transportation. So the downing of this Chilean plane has some serious questions and frankly it's disgusting none of you care for answers.

Who says we dont care for answers?

Thing is if you are trying to answer serious questions, you dont assume the answer, as you did with this thread.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2019, 05:22:50 AM »

Thing is if you are trying to answer serious questions, you dont assume the answer, as you did with this thread.

You need to start somewhere. Sometimes the most obvious is the best starting point, but other times the more obscure

Know your place

mak3m

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2019, 06:00:33 AM »

You need to start somewhere. Sometimes the most obvious is the best starting point, but other times the more obscure

Which relates to my other post, the bbc link you provided, suggests it was a routine flight, a flight that at least one of the passengers had been doing since 2008.

How did you leap to conspiracy theory that some unknown power stops all travel to Antarctica?

Perhaps if I can understand the leap I can understand the topic. Hopefully you can see how different interpretation would occur reading your link?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2019, 06:10:00 AM »

Which relates to my other post, the bbc link you provided, suggests it was a routine flight, a flight that at least one of the passengers had been doing since 2008.

How did you leap to conspiracy theory that some unknown power stops all travel to Antarctica?

Perhaps if I can understand the leap I can understand the topic. Hopefully you can see how different interpretation would occur reading your link?

Yes. And how does a routine flight end up with all passengers and crew dead!?

If one of those people did not have a security clearance or the plane deviated from the pre approved course just a little bit then it is not a leap, given past history, that trigger happy America would shoot it down or cause its crash by other less obvious means.

America treats people as expendable. And more than a few are killed by 'friendly fire'

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/long-unfortunate-history-friendly-fire-accidents-u-s-conflicts

Know your place

mak3m

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2019, 07:02:06 AM »

Yes. And how does a routine flight end up with all passengers and crew dead!?

If one of those people did not have a security clearance or the plane deviated from the pre approved course just a little bit then it is not a leap, given past history, that trigger happy America would shoot it down or cause its crash by other less obvious means.

America treats people as expendable. And more than a few are killed by 'friendly fire'

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/long-unfortunate-history-friendly-fire-accidents-u-s-conflicts

Dont doubt friendly fire incidents happen, but if you look at all the articles regarding the matter they refer to it as a routine flight, its flying to a base on Antarctica and many groups and individuals in the area diverted to help in the search for the missing plane.

How does any of that lead you to believe that you cant travel to Antarctica?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2019, 07:45:08 AM »

That article doesn't prove anything. Not even that girls existence.

If only you were smarter

Narrator: “And that’s when shitter realized the post he attacked was exactly like his. He went to his room and cried.” 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2019, 07:51:08 AM »
The photo isn’t in question. The Tinder match was all over the news back then.

And if there's one thing I am certain of, it's all over the news, it must be true...
Dismissing something not because you have evidence against it, but because you don’t like it is just as bad.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

rvlvr

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2019, 07:52:43 AM »
Shifter has had a second helping of weak sauce. This is quite pathetic.

Get a job, make monies, buy a ticket:
https://www.silversea.com/

But don’t fly Qantas. They kill people.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2019, 08:09:15 AM »
The indoctrination in you plebs is strong

Seriously you guys are terrible. People died. And all you can think of is protecting a corrupt status quo?

I see none of you has 'proven' this plane crash was an accident. The news says so is all the 'proof' you need. Isn't it strange the moment it disappeared, that it was already written off? That doesn't seem odd to any of you?

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2019, 08:16:34 AM »
This double standard crap is getting old.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

mak3m

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2019, 08:27:36 AM »

Seriously you guys are terrible. People died. And all you can think of is protecting a corrupt status quo?

I see none of you has 'proven' this plane crash was an accident. The news says so is all the 'proof' you need. Isn't it strange the moment it disappeared, that it was already written off? That doesn't seem odd to any of you?

The only person  trying to use a tragic incident to prove a point is you?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2019, 08:30:46 AM »

The only person  trying to use a tragic incident to prove a point is you?

I'm the only one on this thread who things it's tragic

The rest of you couldn't care less. I'd go as far to say the rest of you are gleeful you can use it to prop up the propaganda. Dont try to turn this around to me. My conscious is clear

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2019, 08:32:15 AM »
yawn

You are played out.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2019, 08:42:16 AM »
yawn

You are played out.

You're the one yawning  ::)

Know your place

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2019, 08:43:59 AM »
Why would it be out of bounds?
JohnD says antartica is an island that we ve all mistakenly believed to be the bottom of the world.
He said there was more ice wall beyond it.
Naturally he is unable to provide an updayed map but he says it so it is.

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2019, 08:47:15 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50752686

Rescue workers in Chile have found human remains after an air force plane with 38 people on board went missing on Monday.

There were no survivors, said Chilean Air Force head Arturo Merino.

Magallanes Governor José Fernández said relatives of those missing had been informed of the find.

Earlier, Chile's air force said that wreckage had been found floating in the area where the C-130 Hercules cargo plane had last made contact.

It was en route to a military base in the Antarctic.

Chilean airplane downed on approach. No real surprise to the flat earthers. This is what you get when you try to have an expedition there. I guess now you can understand why flat earthers aren't keen to suicide themselves for what we already know of the Antarctic.

And can we use this same level of proof that bigfoot is shooting down planes in british columbia, canada to protect his land?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2019, 08:50:25 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50752686

Rescue workers in Chile have found human remains after an air force plane with 38 people on board went missing on Monday.

There were no survivors, said Chilean Air Force head Arturo Merino.

Magallanes Governor José Fernández said relatives of those missing had been informed of the find.

Earlier, Chile's air force said that wreckage had been found floating in the area where the C-130 Hercules cargo plane had last made contact.

It was en route to a military base in the Antarctic.

Chilean airplane downed on approach. No real surprise to the flat earthers. This is what you get when you try to have an expedition there. I guess now you can understand why flat earthers aren't keen to suicide themselves for what we already know of the Antarctic.

And can we use this same level of proof that bigfoot is shooting down planes in british columbia, canada to protect his land?

No because that's preposterous

Know your place