Would ISIS take it, or AlQuaida?

• 8 Replies
?

dado

Would ISIS take it, or AlQuaida?
« on: June 21, 2016, 03:43:01 AM »
Often people say - how come not a single person has done a real research about this. (research: meaning doing actual scientific work, and not just saying "it looks flat to me"), and the answer here on this forum, for years, was - noone with money is interested.
I reckon if this was the way you people claim it to be, then some of the most notorious enemies of your governments would jump in. ISIS, Alquaida, North Korea, being just some of the countries SO EAGER to dispute such a huge hoax.
Not to mention individuals such as Assange, Snowden... I mean the list goes on, and these are only contemporary "bad guys" today.
I suppose FEs could say that, IE, ISIS doesn't exist and it is a CIA project,
but
HOW ABOUT the ones that clearly had not been? That, oh, were actually killed by the US? Such as Gaddafi, Saddam, etc....
There are just too many enemies of the West that HAVE/HAD money and at least a significant number of them are truly enemies and not some sort of puppets in this RE scheme.

SO HOW COME none of them had not, have not, and will not embarrass the west by investing into uncovering this major scale hoax?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:54:52 AM by dado »

?

dado

Re: Would ISIS take it, or AlQuaida?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 03:52:34 AM »
When I say "invest in"... to uncover this particular thing, I think an investment of a mere $20.000-30.000 would do the job. It is an insignificant figure for any true and good standing terrorist organization or an individual that has issues with the West.

The world has 7Bil. people, 200 countries, almost infinite number of organizations, the attempt of controlling everybody would financially surpass any desire/reasoning to keep us people believing the earth is round.

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 03:56:23 AM »
It's all theatre. Gaddafi and Saddam are chilling on a beach somewhere in the Caribean with Elvis while waiting for the Kim Jong family to join, and laughing at the poor citizens of the United States that believe they're at war. Everyone knows being a soldier only means going overseas and have fun with the locals in reality.

Wars are fake, news are fake, noone dies, we're all friends and it's all just a really big Truman show aired in Europe.

?

dado

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 04:05:24 AM »
It's all theatre. Gaddafi and Saddam are chilling on a beach somewhere in the Caribean with Elvis while waiting for the Kim Jong family to join, and laughing at the poor citizens of the United States that believe they're at war. Everyone knows being a soldier only means going overseas and have fun with the locals in reality.

Wars are fake, news are fake, noone dies, we're all friends and it's all just a really big Truman show aired in Europe.

Having not been on this forum for ages I cannot figure out if you are being ironic of plain stupid...
If it is the latter, then I suppose 3000 people did not actually die at 9/11 attacks, 49 people did not just die in Orlando, etc... though, I would be very cautious making such statements in front of parents of fallen soldiers and/or civilians.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:13:35 AM by dado »

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 05:48:33 AM »
Don't worry, it was irony. It's sad that some people think something pretty close to it, though. The extent of their cognitive dissonance and delusions is fascinating, but they need help.

?

dado

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 07:10:59 PM »
The FEs still flee from conversations once they cannot disprove undeniable evidence? Flee like they used to a few years ago...

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 02:50:01 AM »
Often people say - how come not a single person has done a real research about this. (research: meaning doing actual scientific work, and not just saying "it looks flat to me"), and the answer here on this forum, for years, was - noone with money is interested.

Present your own research for review.

So easy to be a mouthy bitch and demand answers from people
who give not a single fuck about you.

Do you visit Buddhist sites and spew your ignorance?

Why do you need to be heard?
What is in this for you?

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 03:04:06 AM »
Being a Flat Earth Society forum you would assume there would be some research done and solid evidence to support these ideas.

Is it really such a foolish petition to see said evidence?

Also, I don't understand the need for any kind of insult, either to individuals or religions that differ from one's beliefs. It feels kinda funny being told to have an open mind by the same people who don't doubt to attack so crudely one's beliefs or inteligence.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 04:42:14 AM »
Also, I don't understand the need for any kind of insult, either to individuals or religions that differ from one's beliefs. It feels kinda funny being told to have an open mind by the same people who don't doubt to attack so crudely one's beliefs or inteligence (sic).

That is exactly what we tolerate 24/7.

90% of new sign-ups launch a fusillade of crap denigrating our club.

It gets old real fast.

I do not understand why we are a target for every self-elected keeper
of Google knowledge on the interwebs.

You are welcome here. Don't treat us like shit.