Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Who will win the election?

• 1841 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Who will win the election?
« Reply #720 on: November 11, 2020, 06:47:14 AM »
Feel free to delete them. I don't know of any other way to show that there is systemic chronic fraud and election issues without linking the evidence.
Tom, how many of those links relate to the 2020 presidential election?

I don't think that anyone would deny that some level of fraud exists in any election.  However, the trick is to show that the fraud was enough to affect the final results.  So far, no one has done that with this election.

There are pages more of fraud and mail in ballot issues I can post, but won't. It's a systemic issue.

Study estimate: 28,000,000 ballots lost in last 3 elections

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/04/24/28_million_mail-in_ballots_went_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html

When you have millions of ballots floating around that people can just collect in various ways and submit with a signature on it, it leaves the door wide open for fraud. There are plenty of people willing to commit it.
Are missing mail-in ballots a sign of election fraud or postal service incompetence?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #721 on: November 11, 2020, 07:02:25 AM »
Feel free to delete them. I don't know of any other way to show that there is systemic chronic fraud and election issues without linking the evidence.

I don't think that anyone would deny that some level of fraud exists in any election.  However, the trick is to show that the fraud was enough to affect the final results.  So far, no one has done that with this election.

That's because the election was a week ago and you have to wait for the evidence of what occurred to be collected and presented.

Trump's legal team have now jumped on the Dominion Voting Machine narrative alleging mass fraud.

Are missing mail-in ballots a sign of election fraud or postal service incompetence?

Who knows? That's why there should be audits, rather than no audits. That article used it to question the security of the election.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 07:08:59 AM by Tom Bishop »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #722 on: November 11, 2020, 07:25:30 AM »
Chris Wallace during the first debate: “Will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?” Joe Biden: “Yes.”

Whoops.

Video: https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1326483692202635265

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 07:27:15 AM by Tom Bishop »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #723 on: November 11, 2020, 07:29:36 AM »

That's because the election was a week ago and you have to wait for the evidence of what occurred to be collected and presented.
Don't you think that Trump's legal team should collect the evidence before filing the lawsuits so that they have something to present?

Who knows? That's why there should be audits, rather than no audits. That article used it to question the security of the election.
Check me if I'm wrong, but a recent Trump appointee is in charge of the postal service.  If there was any systemic fraud with mail-in voting, then it seems that the postal service would be in a good position to make sure that the fraud favors Trump.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #724 on: November 11, 2020, 07:31:21 AM »
Chris Wallace during the first debate: “Will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?” Joe Biden: “Yes.”

Whoops.
FOX News declared Biden the winner.  How much more independent can you get?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #725 on: November 11, 2020, 07:53:50 AM »
The claims certainly seem credible enough for Georgia to announce today that they are conducting a full audit.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1326539346372038659

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/georgia-hold-first-ever-audit-election-results-wednesday/IGGCKZEHRFFQTBAWGBP7SPJNYM/

There is also some chatter that Giuliani also apparently said on the War Room show that whistleblowers have come forward about the Dominion machines.

https://listen.warroom.org/
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:14:50 AM by Tom Bishop »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #726 on: November 11, 2020, 08:30:44 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dan-patrick-texas-lt-governor-1-million-reward-voter-fraud-evidence/

Houston — Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick announced Tuesday that he would pay up to $1 million from his campaign account to incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud from anywhere in the country, CBS Dallas Fort Worth reports.

"Whistleblowers and tipsters should turn over their evidence to local law enforcement. Anyone who provides information that leads to an arrest and final conviction of voter fraud will be paid a minimum of $25,000," said Patrick in a news release.

If there was so much voter fraud, would they have to pay for evidence?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #727 on: November 11, 2020, 08:47:05 AM »
It probably means that they don't yet have the legal smoking gun needed to wrap this up. I can only assume that Texas is using the reward to incite a corruption purge, and that it has something to to with the recent string of high profile voter fraud in Texas involving a Biden Campaign Operative and a State Senator. This one is especially damning because the Biden campaign team is apparently implicated, and a senator is involved.

Biden Campaign Operative, Texas State Senator Accused of Mail-in Ballot Fraud - https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign-operative-texas-state-senator-accused-of-mail-in-ballot-fraud/

Also:

Project Veritas Drops NUKE — GOP Ballot Chaser Admits to Major Voter Fraud Operation in Texas to Help Biden — ‘$55K for 5,000 Votes’ (VIDEO) - https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2092105168418/project-veritas-drops-nuke-gop-ballot-chaser-admits-to-major-voter-fraud-operation-in-texas-to-help-biden-55k-for-5000-votes-video

Patrick Howley: FBI interrogated Dallas Jones & others in biggest election fraud bust in US history. Fake driver licenses from China, nursing home patients denied food until vote as told - https://twitter.com/Mareq16/status/1324692724906364928
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:10:50 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #728 on: November 11, 2020, 09:32:17 AM »
Patrick Howley: FBI interrogated Dallas Jones & others in biggest election fraud bust in US history. Fake driver licenses from China, nursing home patients denied food until vote as told - https://twitter.com/Mareq16/status/1324692724906364928
Wow, a tweet from MaReQ - who uses a pepe the frog avatar.  Evidence doesn't get much stronger than that.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #729 on: November 11, 2020, 10:07:26 AM »
It probably means that they don't yet have the legal smoking gun needed to wrap this up. I can only assume that Texas is using the reward to incite a corruption purge, and that it has something to to with the recent string of high profile voter fraud in Texas involving a Biden Campaign Operative and a State Senator. This one is especially damning because the Biden campaign team is apparently implicated, and a senator is involved.

Biden Campaign Operative, Texas State Senator Accused of Mail-in Ballot Fraud - https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign-operative-texas-state-senator-accused-of-mail-in-ballot-fraud/
How serious can the fraud in Texas be if Trump won the state by 650K votes?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #730 on: November 11, 2020, 10:14:20 AM »
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/11/10/gop-list-of-alleged-voter-fraud-nevada-contains-hundreds-of-military-addresses.html

A letter sent Nov. 5 on behalf of President Donald Trump's reelection campaign to Attorney General William Barr alleges that 3,062 voters who do not live in the state of Nevada "improperly cast" absentee ballots in the 2020 election.

But the list that accompanies the letter of those accused of "criminal voter fraud" contains hundreds of overseas military post office boxes and more than 1,000 locations where military personnel are stationed, such as Minot, North Dakota; Edwards and Fort Irwin, California; Hill Air Force Base, Utah; Carlisle, Pennsylvania; and Yuma, Arizona.

To at least one military spouse whose residences of Henderson, Nevada, and Davis, California, are listed -- with their specific nine-digit ZIP codes (exact addresses are not included) -- finding herself and her husband, an Air Force major, on the list was "shocking."

"To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK," said Amy Rose, who votes absentee and claims Henderson as her home while the couple is stationed in California.

I guess supporting the troops is not the conservative mantra anymore.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #731 on: November 11, 2020, 10:28:00 AM »
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/11/10/gop-list-of-alleged-voter-fraud-nevada-contains-hundreds-of-military-addresses.html

A letter sent Nov. 5 on behalf of President Donald Trump's reelection campaign to Attorney General William Barr alleges that 3,062 voters who do not live in the state of Nevada "improperly cast" absentee ballots in the 2020 election.

But the list that accompanies the letter of those accused of "criminal voter fraud" contains hundreds of overseas military post office boxes and more than 1,000 locations where military personnel are stationed, such as Minot, North Dakota; Edwards and Fort Irwin, California; Hill Air Force Base, Utah; Carlisle, Pennsylvania; and Yuma, Arizona.

To at least one military spouse whose residences of Henderson, Nevada, and Davis, California, are listed -- with their specific nine-digit ZIP codes (exact addresses are not included) -- finding herself and her husband, an Air Force major, on the list was "shocking."

"To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK," said Amy Rose, who votes absentee and claims Henderson as her home while the couple is stationed in California.

I guess supporting the troops is not the conservative mantra anymore.
If I'm not mistaken, not only can military votes show up in that manner, but also college students and people living outside the US, right?  Lord Dave should be able to answer on the last one, do you get to vote in the city and state of your last residence?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #732 on: November 11, 2020, 10:31:09 AM »
Federal Election Commission Chairman Drops Bombshell: ‘This Election Is Illegitimate’

https://newspunch.com/federal-election-commission-chairman-drops-bombshell-this-election-is-illegitimate/
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 10:35:53 AM by Tom Bishop »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #733 on: November 11, 2020, 10:39:28 AM »
NewsPunch, the home of the pizzagate conspiracy theory.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #734 on: November 11, 2020, 10:41:03 AM »
Federal Election Commission Chairman Drops Bombshell: ‘This Election Is Illegitimate’

https://newspunch.com/federal-election-commission-chairman-drops-bombshell-this-election-is-illegitimate/

How serious can the fraud in Texas be if Trump won the state by 650K votes?

The fraud in Texas is probably very concerning. Trump won it in 2016 by almost a million votes, and has only become a more popular with TX Republicans since then.

It's only a bombshell to you, Tom.  To everyone else it's just another clueless Trump appointee parroting Trumps claim with no evidence.

You really do hate democracy.  You're ready to throw it all out the window because your God-anointed savior got his ass kicked.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Biden is the President elect, and nobody has shown ANY evidence of massive voter fraud.

You can cream your pants at the thought of Georgia doing a recount, and imagine it's all party of THE STORM but Georgia doing a recount was always expected. It's what you do in a close race, and it's not going to change anything.

See, this is what happens when you START with a conclusion "Trump is unbeatable!" and then make up evidence based on your pre-existing belief.  You think since Trump CAN'T be beat, then it must all be lies.  Democrats must have cheated.  But you don't have any evidence, just Trump tweeting angerly because he's a loser.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #735 on: November 11, 2020, 10:43:41 AM »

It sounds like the FEC is responsible for counting the beans, not the ballots.
Mission and history

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) is the independent regulatory agency charged with administering and enforcing the federal campaign finance law. The FEC has jurisdiction over the financing of campaigns for the U.S. House, Senate, Presidency and the Vice Presidency.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #736 on: November 11, 2020, 10:44:20 AM »
Here's the video of the FEC Chairman:

It's only a bombshell to you, Tom.  To everyone else it's just another clueless Trump appointee parroting Trumps claim with no evidence.

It doesn't matter that he's a Trump appointee. He's the FEC Chairman. It's not all about what you think. You neglect to realize that there are many, many people in positions of power who are conservatives, such as judges, put in place by the Bush, Bush Sr. and Trump administrations, as well as scores of elected republicans, who do view this as notable news that the FEC Chairman is calling fraud. Average non-political people would also find it notable.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 10:50:51 AM by Tom Bishop »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #737 on: November 11, 2020, 10:52:13 AM »
I watched the video, he never said the election was illegitimate. He said "if" a lot.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #738 on: November 11, 2020, 11:09:02 AM »
He comes pretty close to saying that he thinks it's an illegitimate election, if he did not technically say that. Clearly a negative stance on the matter.

From the transcript of that clip:

@1:23

"I do believe that there's voter fraud
taking place in these places otherwise
they would allow the observers to go in
when you have claims of you know 10 000
people who don't live in the state of Nevada
uh having voted in Nevada you have the
video showing where people are
you know they're either they're either
duplicating a a spoiled ballot right there
or they're uh in the process of just
marking a ballot that came in blank
uh for a voter that's a process that
needs to be observed by election
observers state law allows those
observers to be in there
and if they're not then the law is not
being followed making this
an illegitimate election."

@4:39:

"From what I've seen of the lawsuits
there are very valid allegations that
are being made that need to be fully
vetted by the court system."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:11:35 AM by Tom Bishop »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #739 on: November 11, 2020, 11:11:52 AM »
Here's the video of the FEC Chairman:

It doesn't matter that he's a Trump appointee. He's the FEC Chairman. It's not all about what you think. You neglect to realize that there are many, many people in positions of power who are conservatives, such as judges, put in place by the Bush, Bush Sr. and Trump administrations, as well as scores of elected republicans, who do view this as notable news that the FEC Chairman is calling fraud. Average non-political people would also find it notable.

You said this before.

Do you think that people appointed by a Republican are so loyal they will literally throw out a legitimate election and elect their guy instead?

Because that's how you think?  Do anything if it supports YOU and screw anyone else?

No.. all these judges and 'people in power' are not going to blindly follow Trump and do his bidding.  You might happily follow that clown into TOTAL WAR but thank God you are a minority.

You lost.  Get over it.

https://twitter.com/ChristiaanVanV/status/1325694189451927552

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #740 on: November 11, 2020, 11:14:22 AM »
Saying valid allegations should be fully vetted by the courts is perfectly sensible. Claiming that is the same as saying the election is illegitimate is nuts.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #741 on: November 11, 2020, 11:16:54 AM »
He comes pretty close to saying that he thinks it's an illegitimate election, if he did not technically say that. Clearly a negative stance on the matter.

From the transcript of that clip:

@1:23

"I do believe that there's voter fraud
taking place in these places otherwise
they would allow the observers to go in
when you have claims of you know 10 000
people who don't live in the state of Nevada
uh having voted in Nevada you have the
video showing where people are
you know they're either they're either
duplicating a a spoiled ballot right there
or they're uh in the process of just
marking a ballot that came in blank
uh for a voter that's a process that
needs to be observed by election
observers state law allows those
observers to be in there
and if they're not then the law is not
being followed making this
an illegitimate election."

@4:39:

"From what I've seen of the lawsuits
there are very valid allegations that
are being made that need to be fully
vetted by the court system."

All BS

Observers were in. Illegal not to have

The only people that weren't allowed in was the rabid pork chops banging and screaming on the windows demanding to be let inside to watch over the people counting the votes. OF COURSE they aren't allowed in.

If there were official observers barred from doing their job I think there would be much bigger trouble by now. Independent international election monitors have also not seen any foul play. None of them.

Stop listening to BS nonsense. So far every conspiracy theory has been debunked. Every nonsense claim fact checked and laughed away. Just accept that Trump is no longer your liege.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #742 on: November 11, 2020, 11:23:42 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/11/mississippi-secede-election-republican/

Mississippi Republican calls for his state to ‘succeed from the union’ after Biden victory

As the dust settles from the 2020 presidential election, one disappointed Mississippi lawmaker has a proposition for the Magnolia State. Instead of being governed by President-elect Joe Biden, state Rep. Price Wallace (R) reportedly said on Twitter that Mississippi should “succeed” from the rest of the United States and form its own country.

Yeah, Mississippi would be a great third world country.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #743 on: November 11, 2020, 11:28:54 AM »
The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

"The president and his allies have baselessly claimed that rampant voter fraud stole victory from him. Officials contacted by The Times said that there were no irregularities that affected the outcome.

PHILADELPHIA — Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election."
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/politics/voting-fraud.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #744 on: November 11, 2020, 11:33:02 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/11/mississippi-secede-election-republican/

Mississippi Republican calls for his state to ‘succeed from the union’ after Biden victory

As the dust settles from the 2020 presidential election, one disappointed Mississippi lawmaker has a proposition for the Magnolia State. Instead of being governed by President-elect Joe Biden, state Rep. Price Wallace (R) reportedly said on Twitter that Mississippi should “succeed” from the rest of the United States and form its own country.

Yeah, Mississippi would be a great third world country.

Do conservatives want to start ANOTHER Civil War?

Time to kick their ass, again.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #745 on: November 11, 2020, 11:41:52 AM »
Further chatter that Giuliani is claiming that whistleblowers have stepped forward on the Dominion Voting Systems.

https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1326555434405097477

Agreed. Probably the biggest scandal short of historical royal assassinations if true.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #746 on: November 11, 2020, 11:42:20 AM »
Further chatter that Giuliani is claiming that whistleblowers have stepped forward on the Dominion Voting Systems.

Agreed. Probably the biggest modern scandal short of historical royal assassinations if true.

Lol sure. Go take your meds, pls.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #747 on: November 11, 2020, 11:42:28 AM »

Agreed. Probably the biggest modern scandal short of historical royal assassinations if true.

You realize it's Giuliani we're talking here? You know, the Hunter-Laptop-Borat-Lapdance guy.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #748 on: November 11, 2020, 11:42:39 AM »

Oh Great! Finally, some people with tangible evidence to back up all these fraud claims. Cant wait for it to be presented in the court ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #749 on: November 11, 2020, 11:46:46 AM »
HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. I just watched the video from rudy giuliani and the guys is litterally presenting an ad in the middle of his 'election theft' video with a promocode. And guess what, it's an ad for cigarrs. So cancer is advertising for cancer. HOLY SHIT you couldn't make that shit up.
min 11:10
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD