New complete model of infinite flat earth

• 213 Replies

Yes

Re: New complete model of infinite flat earth
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2019, 12:26:08 PM »
Vedas are not religious, spiritual yes not religious.
My apologies.  I'm obviously showing my ignorance when it comes to the Vedas.  Let me correct my misstatement.

Modern people trust the authorities too much with very little tools or knowledge to test things for themselves.
This is an ironic sentiment.  You trust the cosmology of ancient spiritual authorities too much with very little tools or knowledge to test things for yourself.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

rvlvr

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2019, 01:16:17 PM »
You have to understand that modern Indians have very little to do with ancient India. The Aryans used to live in ancient India before they moved west to what is now known as Europe. I don't want to discuss races here or put down anyone's race, but from what I researched, Vedas originated in the Arctic, on the lost continent of Hyperborea. Very few people know that Vedas are not exclusive to India alone. Vedas actually can be found in Russia, especially in the Northern regions. In my understanding India acquired Vedic knowledge way way later, the knowledge came from the North. But yes it is true that Vimana Shastra the ancient aircraft was indeed found in India. Vimanas is what we now call UFO's or flying saucers. The existence of Vimanas is well documented. Hitler sent many expeditions to India to search for ancient technology and ancient flight. Later the Russians and the Americans did the same. The Nazi bell was an experimental technology dealing with time travel and inter dimensional travel. This knowledge came from being able to reverse engineer ancient Vimanas.
Oh yeah, Eibon and Zon Mezzamalech were from Hyperborea.

JackBlack

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2019, 02:10:51 PM »
Problem is you guys apply conventional science to my model and this is  why you don't get it.
You mean we apply actual science based upon reality rather than fantasy?
If your model requires the rejection of reality, it is a problem with your model, not us.

This beautiful infinite earth is a vision that I had for a very long time, you keep asking for evidence
Yes, because it is pure stupidity to accept such wild claims without any evidence.
All the available evidence indicates that Earth is round.
Why should we accept your claims without evidence?

stop following NASA and other establishment like a blind sheep.
So you want us to just follow you like a blind sheep? No thanks.
I will stick to reality, even if you want to pretend it is just NASA.

The fact that Earth is round was known long before NASA.
People aren't following NASA, they are following established science.
The simple fact is that if you were to reject all of established science and start from scratch you wouldn't get close to the level of science we have now before you died, there simply isn't enough time.

Even your university physicists now tell you that there are many worlds
Parallel universes, based upon 2 separate hypotheses. They say they may exist, no that they do. The truth is we don't know.
you cling to this Copernican/Newton old science that no longer even works.
That not working has nothing to do with parallel universes. It is more relativity that kills it. But for everyday life, they work quite well.

People of course were very rejecting of this. Why?
Because it is pure insanity which goes against thousands of years of established science.
How would you feel if instead of preaching about a FE, they were instead claiming that smartphones were actually a prison for magical pixies that would hold up different glow worms to make an image on the screen, and communicate telepathically with other such magic pixies.

Would you reject that? If so, do you know how a phone actually works?
Do you know how the electronics inside work? Do you know how semiconductors and solid state devices work? Do you know how all those tiny (integrated) devices all come together to make a functioning computer that runs the phone?
Most people will not know the intricate details of how a phone works, but they know it relies upon some collection of chips and circuits, not magical pixies.

It has nothing to do with being brainwashed.

It is more the fact that the modern world operates on the basis of a round Earth. Most people carry devices with them that can accurately determine their position, thanks to Earth being round and us having satellites orbiting this round Earth.
Most will have even seen pictures of the round Earth from space.

If an average Joe had scientific background and extensive knowledge of trigonometry and physics, I can see how they would challenge flat earth notion, but the average person especially in America is very unscientific, they can not argue against flat earth nor can they even argue in defense of a globe.
Well thanks for admitting that FE is not based upon reality and instead requires ignorance of fairly simple things.

I actually do not want you guys to believe me
Well you are doing a great job of that.
And again, thanks for admitting you know Earth is round and are just trolling.

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2019, 10:20:31 PM »
This guy does not even agree with the Vedas model that he claims is the complete model.

He says they claim 4 billion miles of Earth
He says infinite Earth
He says they claim uninhabited
He claims paradise

And he wonders why everyone here is calling him phantasmagoric

« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2019, 01:10:03 PM »
Yes I like Vedas but do not totally agree with them, because Vedas assume a physical structure inside which our earth disk is, I don't buy that. But I like Vedic model a whole lot more then spinning ball of NASA

I'm not trolling I really believe Earth is flat. I think its infinite, can I be wrong? Yes of course but it is still flat even if my model of it is wrong. Jack Black is now pretends to be a physicist, which is cool cause we know he has a hard on for college professors. To answer your claim Jack, yes you are right I do not know how phones work but I do use them. But your comparison actually proves my point. People do not understand scientifically how round earth operates and spins at 1,000 miles per hour, yet they blindly believe its round, while they experience flatness of it on the daily basis.

Long time ago Tom Bishop made the best case for flat earth when he said "Look out of the window"
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2019, 01:16:05 PM »
And by looking out it does appear flat. But the thing is you are not seeing a lot of it. Might come as a surprise to you, yet that is how it is.

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2019, 02:25:06 PM »
But it also looks flat from airplane window. I was 40,000 feet up flat as pancake.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2019, 04:07:35 PM »
But it also looks flat from airplane window. I was 40,000 feet up flat as pancake.

You won't see curvature no matter how hard you look for it, even at that height. However, at that height, if Earth were indeed flat, you would see much further still, than you do see. For you to actually physically observe Earth curvature, you would need to become either an astronaut or a passenger in a space flight.

People do understand that if you continue heading due East or due West wherever you are on the planet, you will eventually arrive at the exact position you started from. People understand that in mid-December, Antarctica is experiencing 24 hour sunlight, while the Arctic region is experiencing 24 hour night time, and the Northern hemisphere experiencing winter, while the Southern is experiencing summer.

These are inescapable facts, New Earth, which lead people to the obvious conclusion - Earth is a spinning ball.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2019, 04:55:24 PM »

You were looking in the wrong direction and you weren't looking long enough.
Nullius in Verba

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2019, 10:19:38 PM »
So.science, you reject.
Vedas, you don't agree with

Your only "evidence" of your flat infinite earth is "look out a window" which is as effective as watching David Copperfield make the statue of Liberty disappear, and your "visions"

No empirical data.

And you call people here liars and brainwashed.

See the irony? Or is that as invisible as your infinite flat earth with yogurt seas?

JackBlack

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2019, 04:00:54 AM »
But I like Vedic model a whole lot more then spinning ball of NASA
Personally, I care more about reality than "liking" a model.
And again, it isn't NASA's model.
Earth was known to be round for thousands of years, at which time it was unknown if it was moving.
But for almost 200 years it has been known to be rotating and orbiting the sun.
This was long before was thought of.

Yes of course but it is still flat even if my model of it is wrong.
Prove it.
So far all we have to indicate it is flat is a bunch of baseless claims.
Meanwhile, there are mountains of evidence that clearly show Earth is round, even photos of Earth.

There is not a single rational reason to think Earth is flat.

Jack Black is now pretends to be a physicist
No, I don't pretend to be a physicist.
Why are so many of your arguments mere claims that people are appealing to some authority and then a dismissal of that straw man?
Why don't you deal with what has actually been said.

To answer your claim Jack, yes you are right I do not know how phones work but I do use them. But your comparison actually proves my point. People do not understand scientifically how round earth operates and spins at 1,000 miles per hour, yet they blindly believe its round, while they experience flatness of it on the daily basis.
No, it doesn't prove your point at all. You seem to have completely ignored what I said and pretended I said the opposite.

Yes, you know they work, but have no idea how; just like for the most part, people know Earth is round, even without knowing all the intricate details of how this round Earth works.
No one experiences the flatness of Earth, because Earth isn't flat.
Instead, like I pointed out, they experience the roundness of it on a daily basis.

People accept that Earth is round because they accept what people who have actually looked into it say about it. They accept it because so much of our modern lifestyle is built upon Earth being round. They accept it because we have photos of Earth, clearly showing it is round.

People will mock FEers like they would mock the hypothetical people claiming phones work by using pixies.
There is no evidence for either claim and it is contradicted by so much it isn't funny.
They don't need to know how a RE works, or how phones work to realise it is nonsense, at least if they bother thinking about it.

Long time ago Tom Bishop made the best case for flat earth when he said "Look out of the window"

And that's the real shame of it.
There is no case for a FE. The best they can come up with is "look out of the window" where you observe an Earth at such a scale it is hard to determine if it is flat or round in the grand scheme of things.

Meanwhile, there is so much in the case for a RE, so much evidence that FEers are unable to refute. So many things which work so simply in a RE, but have no explanation for a FE or which rely upon pure magic. And for a RE, no need for a massive global conspiracy.

But if you stop and think about it, even looking out your window, assuming your view isn't blocked by a building or the like, is evidence of a RE.
Could you see all the way to the edge of Earth, or was the horizon just a blur as the ground/sea blurs into the sky? Or could you see a clear horizon? A horizon which moves around as you do? A horizon behind which objects (like the sun and stars) are obscured?

The same applies when you were in the plane. Could you see all the continents of Earth? Was it just a blur?

Here is a picture from further up. Can you see the curve there? https://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/archive/natural/2019/06/27/png/epic_1b_20190627011358.png

rvlvr

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2019, 04:50:29 AM »
Here is a picture from further up. Can you see the curve there? https://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/archive/natural/2019/06/27/png/epic_1b_20190627011358.png
If I squint, I see something resembling curvature. But I'd need more evidence.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2019, 06:10:36 AM »
If I squint, I see something resembling curvature. But I'd need more evidence.

Looks flat to me, but yeah, my monitor is flat, and I'm looking out my (Microsoft) window!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2019, 11:44:12 AM »
In a way Vedic Cosmology is the cosmology of infinite earth. because all Vedic universes are floating in the Causal ocean, so basically all these Vedic worlds are connected by something. This Causal ocean is most likely symbolic. But it doesn't even matter. Vedas teach that there is no limit or end to physical reality and physical worlds. So yes its infinite earth. Whether someone imagines infinite earth as 2D infinite plane or some hyperdimensional plane, doesn't matter. Earth is not a globe. All hail to Rowbotham. Jack Black i don't read your posts anymore you are boring.
JJA voted for Pedro

JackBlack

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2019, 01:22:19 PM »
Earth is not a globe.
Again, where is your evidence of this? So far all we have is your pathetic baseless assertion, while the RE side has mountains of evidence.

All hail to Rowbotham.
Why would any sane person hail your conman prophet?

Jack Black i don't read your posts anymore you are boring.
You mean you have no way to challenge them, so you need to repeatedly insult me because you can't rationally defend your claims?

Perhaps you can try to address the numerous problems with a FE to show your model is complete. If it can't address these issues, it isn't a complete model.

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2019, 03:10:03 PM »
In a way Vedic Cosmology is the cosmology of infinite earth. because all Vedic universes are floating in the Causal ocean, so basically all these Vedic worlds are connected by something. This Causal ocean is most likely symbolic. But it doesn't even matter. Vedas teach that there is no limit or end to physical reality and physical worlds. So yes its infinite earth. Whether someone imagines infinite earth as 2D infinite plane or some hyperdimensional plane, doesn't matter. Earth is not a globe. All hail to Rowbotham. Jack Black i don't read your posts anymore you are boring.

New Earth, the vedas teach there is no end to physical reality and physical worlds, through reincarnation. Rigveda 10.59. 6-7. for example.

As for infinite earth, if you were to master the art of astral projection, you could explore some of the astral realms to your heart's content, which might seem infinite.

If you want to know the physical shape of the planet, and how much of a klutz Rowbotham was, you could master the art of Etheric Projection. This is essentially projecting your consciousness outside your physical body but staying in the physical plane. Hypothetically, you could travel outside earth's atmosphere and watch earth rotating on it's axis, while moving around the sun.

Have you ever tried either?

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2019, 03:26:02 PM »
In a way Vedic Cosmology is the cosmology of infinite earth. because all Vedic universes are floating in the Causal ocean, so basically all these Vedic worlds are connected by something.

What has you convinced that Hinduism is correct?

This Causal ocean is most likely symbolic. But it doesn't even matter.

Given the subject you are discussing, symbolism vs. reality or possible reality is a significant point.

Vedas teach that there is no limit or end to physical reality and physical worlds.

Okay.

So yes its infinite earth.

That is called jumping to a conclusion.  The Vedas teach that the Brahman is infinite and only the Brahman knows all the Vedas.  The logical inference from this is that the Brahman knows Vedas that humans do not know.  It stands to reason that your interpretation is incomplete and/or incorrect.

Whether someone imagines infinite earth as 2D infinite plane or some hyperdimensional plane, doesn't matter. Earth is not a globe. All hail to Rowbotham.

So, simply because Hinduism mentions the shape of the Earth in the lokas, you believe it to be irrefutable evidence that it is true.  If we take your method of proof, i.e., a religious text states X, therefore X is true, then we should be free to do this with any religious text, correct?  Because if it is only the Rigveda that we ascribe to being correct, then you would need to prove why that is the case.  So, are all religious texts and their various claims true, or is only Hinduism true?

Jack Black i don't read your posts anymore you are boring.

That's a shame.  Jack is pointing out weaknesses in your argument and logical missteps you've taken to arrive at your conclusion.  Ignoring him does not change the failures you've made in presenting your argument, it just underscores the fact that you are being ignorant and stubborn. 

A point of fact regarding argumentation and debate; it is the job of all involved to improve on the argument in question.  By pointing out paradoxes and contradictions in your argument, you have opportunities to revise and present it again, stronger than before.  Ignoring the contrarian only serves to diminish what you've brought forward.  Ask yourself this, if your argument is correct, why?  What part of it do you feel Jack got wrong?  Did you not explain it well enough?  Did Jack misunderstand a component or misrepresent it?  Through the process of elimination, if you are left with any of his points having merit, then your argument has a problem that must be addressed before moving forward. 

Simply asserting something as true without providing a deductive proof of that truth value or inductive argument with sufficient evidence is not arguing; that's called sermonizing.  Preaching the truth of a religion doesn't work in the circles of science and logic. 
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Yes

« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2019, 05:31:07 AM »
Yes I like Vedas but do not totally agree with them, because Vedas assume a physical structure inside which our earth disk is, I don't buy that.
Why would you disagreed with Hyperborean wisdom that had well-documented UFO technology that could time-travel?  If they can fly around the world, then it's reasonable to assume they know if the earth is finite or infinite, no?  Why would they lie to you?  Why would you believe all these aspects of (your interpretations of) their claims, but then assert that they were wrong about Earth's shape?  How could you possibly supersede their wisdom?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

rvlvr

« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2019, 05:47:05 AM »
Very few people know that Vedas are not exclusive to India alone. Vedas actually can be found in Russia, especially in the Northern regions.
Where have you read this?

« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2019, 09:24:03 AM »
I didn't read this anywhere. I went to Northern Russia spent many days in Archangelks and Murmansk, collecting folklore and studying old legends and culture. There is a lot of Vedic stuff in it. The cosmology is almost identical. The word Veda itself means to "acquire" or to know in Russian. "Vedat" is an old Slavic word meaning to be "in the know"

I really don't like when people talk about Astral travel or out of body experience. These people are liars and playing with a very dangerous craft. There is a reason why Bible and Koran forbid magic arts. You can actually get hurt or even die. Moreover if you actually do go out of body or astral project and rise high above earth you will see its flatness no one ever saw a globe this way, you really are full of shit man.
JJA voted for Pedro

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2019, 09:52:05 AM »
So Vedas is the ancient equivalent of today's "WOKE"?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rvlvr

« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2019, 10:21:27 AM »
I didn't read this anywhere.
Yeah, thought as much.

The rest of your lies I do not need to address. I highly doubt you have ever ventured far from home.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:25:38 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2019, 10:29:00 AM »
I didn't read this anywhere.
Yeah, thought as much.

The rest of your lies I do not need to address. I highly doubt you have ever ventured far from home.

Considering he believes there is a Walmarts right next to everyone in the world except the North Koreans.

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2019, 12:06:23 PM »
Of course I know Wal mart is not everywhere, I was just talking out of my ass much like you guys do. RVR I would really appreciate if you stop making assumptions about me, I have been very far from home. If you gonna downgrade me I will have to report it to admins and ask for their help. LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2019, 12:21:38 PM »
Of course I know Wal mart is not everywhere, I was just talking out of my ass much like you guys do. RVR I would really appreciate if you stop making assumptions about me, I have been very far from home. If you gonna downgrade me I will have to report it to admins and ask for their help. LOL
Well, you do a good job not sounding like someone who has traveled anywhere, or read anything or actually thought about things in any proper way.

So I stand by my earlier assumption. Who knows, maybe I am wrong!

« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2019, 03:48:11 PM »
Well, you do a good job not sounding like someone who has traveled anywhere, or read anything or actually thought about things in any proper way.

I traveled to many places, read many things and thought about things all my life, as a matter of fact all I do is think. If I didn't think or read you and I would not meet on this forum, think about that.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2019, 05:58:52 AM »
I didn't read this anywhere. I went to Northern Russia spent many days in Archangelks and Murmansk, collecting folklore and studying old legends and culture. There is a lot of Vedic stuff in it. The cosmology is almost identical. The word Veda itself means to "acquire" or to know in Russian. "Vedat" is an old Slavic word meaning to be "in the know"

I really don't like when people talk about Astral travel or out of body experience. These people are liars and playing with a very dangerous craft. There is a reason why Bible and Koran forbid magic arts. You can actually get hurt or even die. Moreover if you actually do go out of body or astral project and rise high above earth you will see its flatness no one ever saw a globe this way, you really are full of shit man.

You studied folklore and now you're an expert on the shape of the planet? Because of some hundred year old myths and legends?????? You're so full of shit, new earth, you'd pass for a toilet.

As for astral travel, and etheric projection, don't knock it til you've tried it. Oh, and guess what shape our planet was, that I saw? Here's a big hint: I didnt rush out to buy pizza afterwards.

New Earth, I'm a hypnotist.  8) Guess where you're going to go tonight, when you lay down to go to sleep and get yourself nice and relaxed and comfortable?

Your body will vibrate like you're in an earthquake, and then, you'll feel paralyzed. You're body will go to sleep but you will remain fully alert. You'll feel light and then you're floating.

Fly up through your ceiling, through your roof, up higher than the clouds, and high into outer space. Now, look back at the Earth and remember what you see.

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2019, 08:31:14 AM »
Hypnotist? Hahahaha. I like that I really do. This is some serious trolling now. I like how you said you went to space and saw the earth. Who is your drug dealer? I want some of that. At least you are not boring like Jack.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2019, 11:02:06 AM »
Hypnotist? Hahahaha. I like that I really do. This is some serious trolling now. I like how you said you went to space and saw the earth. Who is your drug dealer? I want some of that. At least you are not boring like Jack.

So his visions are crap but your visions are truth because......

« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2019, 12:42:56 PM »

I traveled to many places, read many things and thought about things all my life, as a matter of fact all I do is think. If I didn't think or read you and I would not meet on this forum, think about that.

Hes done a lot of thinking.
Great.
Thanks for your opinion on the shape of the earth.