Hey guys, got held up at security

• 7 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Hey guys, got held up at security
« on: February 05, 2024, 08:32:17 PM »
Geetings
I just signed in and had to do a captcha type thing, "imunify 360", full circle, baby, where you pick the squares that contain what they state, in this case a bicycle, to "make sure you are not a robot" - but the wording was wrong so it was impossibly to be correct technically. They said squares containing bicycles with an "s" and there was only one bicycle segmented into squares - some squares had parts some just had people or some bs. Is this how they root out the robots? Make it incorrect? I dont think the bar has ever been set so low in this world, hopefully i am wrong.

The other day I was at the grocery store and heard some people talking angrily, then I said "the earth is flat" really loud!
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Re: Hey guys, got held up at security
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 09:13:38 PM »
not blaming management

As far as bar being set so low, i think things will get better!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 09:16:23 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 02:03:15 AM »

The other day I was at the grocery store and heard some people talking angrily, then I said "the earth is flat" really loud!
Plot twist: turned out the earth was round.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 05:27:14 AM »
I'm glad you defeated the evil robot captcha! Welcome back.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 12:27:03 PM »

Plot twist: turned out the earth was round.
We will see about that!
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 12:28:22 PM »
I'm glad you defeated the evil robot captcha! Welcome back.
Thanks Space Cowgirl! Great to here from you!
           -them

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 01:59:05 AM »

It's hear Mikey, a simple robot mistake.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 06:50:16 PM »
Bon jour, Jura
           -them