Some life updates

• 18 Replies

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Some life updates
« on: October 06, 2023, 11:49:24 AM »
So it's been a minute since I've been here so I guess I'll give you guys an update of what's been going on for those who care. For those following my career path since graduating the police academy, I'm now working for a county jail as corrections and I'm in the National Guard as a combat engineer. As far as politics goes, I've shifted more and more left. Finally, for all the shit I've said about the LGBT community being a front to God, some of y'all predicted it but yeah, I realized I was gay and came out about 2 years ago. In fact I'm starting to have serious doubts about Christianity altogether.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Some life updates
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 12:33:49 PM »
Oh hey, I remember you. Hope you're doing alright.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 12:39:02 PM »
Oh hey, I remember you. Hope you're doing alright.

I'm doing well, and remember you too

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 09:59:13 PM »
That's quite an update.

Gay and Christian, that's a tough one.  If it makes it any easier for you I've always felt that Christian's interpretation of the Bible has always been way too strict and that Jesus would probably be okay with gay people.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 11:26:53 PM »
That's quite an update.

Gay and Christian, that's a tough one.  If it makes it any easier for you I've always felt that Christian's interpretation of the Bible has always been way too strict and that Jesus would probably be okay with gay people.

That's what I discovered too. There are only 6 verses in the Bible that remotely touches on the subject and when you look at the original language and historical context, they all were condemnation of coercion, PDF files, temple prostitution, and at best promiscuity.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2023, 04:27:23 AM »
PDF files are the devil!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2023, 12:07:52 PM »

Good luck with your travels Luke, if you want to become a godless bastard and have any questions I'm here for you, are you still a gun-nut?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2023, 12:36:09 PM »
He needs the guns to shoot the pdf files.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2023, 02:04:24 PM »
PDF files are the devil!
For once we are in complete agreement.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2023, 03:16:58 PM »
No, FOR TWICE. I also miss Flash.

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2023, 10:05:46 PM »

Good luck with your travels Luke, if you want to become a godless bastard and have any questions I'm here for you, are you still a gun-nut?

Do I own and shoot guns on a regular basis, absolutely. Do I still think all gun laws should be disbanded. No. I think we ought to replicate Switzerland's model when it comes to guns.

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2023, 10:06:38 PM »

Hell yeah. 😎

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2023, 05:44:46 AM »
For twice then!

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2023, 07:19:02 AM »
I don't really remember who you are.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2023, 03:03:14 PM »
So it's been a minute since I've been here so I guess I'll give you guys an update of what's been going on for those who care. For those following my career path since graduating the police academy, I'm now working for a county jail as corrections and I'm in the National Guard as a combat engineer. As far as politics goes, I've shifted more and more left. Finally, for all the shit I've said about the LGBT community being a front to God, some of y'all predicted it but yeah, I realized I was gay and came out about 2 years ago. In fact I'm starting to have serious doubts about Christianity altogether.
Congratulations on progress in your journey! And great to see ya grace our humble halls again.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2023, 09:31:28 AM »
Congratulations on progress in your journey! And great to see ya grace our humble halls again.

If the email notifications would start behaving, I'd visit here more often.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2023, 10:04:56 PM »

If I hadn't forgotten my password and email (autosave and synced browsers saved the day), I'd have been here a lot more
~~~^.^~~~
I am bulmabriefs144, Smasher of Testicles.  You see? Titles are ridiculous.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2023, 02:04:45 PM »

I'll add it to my TODO list

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2024, 02:32:07 PM »

They should now work again. Let me know if you don't receive them.