Things are Going Crazy, Stand at Attention

• 107 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Things are Going Crazy, Stand at Attention
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2023, 08:20:08 AM »
Aid activities continue at full speed here. Things go crazy. Probably around a thousand trucks leave Istanbul every day. I'm sure this is the biggest charity event in the world. I'm sure you realize that I'm still here when I'm not normally online. Oh yes, we almost forgot the way home here. We work according to the principle of one shift, 40 hours of work and 8 hours of rest. Fetoer girls work harder than me. Oh sure, I'm old and can't do as much as they do. They work with a 46-hour shift and a 2-hour rest system. I don't know how they work. One of the girls limps while walking, because of fatigue and overstrain. I think the last time she slept 36 hours ago. still not rested. I named them robokop. But that's how a robot can work, I guess.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2023, 07:32:07 AM »

This investigation has stalled to a horrendous grinding halt, not least because important members of the committee have gone missing, Stash, Bodster, Slem, Wolvaccine, all disappeared, absinthe consumption has bottomed and Wises homeland was hit by Earthquakes.

The only conclusion is that we were close to an important truth and steps were taken, an infiltrator was probably installed to keep tabs, probably Bulmiabriefs as no one would suspect someone with such an inability to rationalise as a capable agent, well done BB but we are on to you.
The question is are we brave enough to carry this forward?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2023, 05:26:42 AM »
Yes.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2023, 05:32:25 AM »

This investigation has stalled to a horrendous grinding halt, not least because important members of the committee have gone missing, Stash, Bodster, Slem, Wolvaccine, all disappeared, absinthe consumption has bottomed and Wises homeland was hit by Earthquakes.

The only conclusion is that we were close to an important truth and steps were taken, an infiltrator was probably installed to keep tabs, probably Bulmiabriefs as no one would suspect someone with such an inability to rationalise as a capable agent, well done BB but we are on to you.
The question is are we brave enough to carry this forward?
Strangely enough, I was thinking of corresponding with you about this subject and you made a reference like this to me here.

I agree we are onto going close something. Regardless of this, I want to say something different.

I have reached a different level of awareness about how unnecessary my self-protective attitude towards you has been until now. Because you are you, I am me, and you are me. Actually, I am everything. It is theorically impossible for it to be anything different. Because everything "have to" come from "one". So what's the most you can do worse? More precisely, what is the most I can do for myself? Isn't this interesting?

Maybe the solution to the problem will come not only when I discover that I am everyone and everything, but when I convince them that everyone and everything is me. I couldn't quite figure this part out. I mean, I haven't found a way yet. Anyway. I am ready for any next step that will not harm me or those around me.

Lets do it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2023, 02:04:27 PM »

It is wise to protect yourself from others and importantly sometimes yourself.

This came back to me (the subject) as I had expected D1 to perhaps surface when the Israel/Hamas thing broke, he didn't, I think he broke himself about here, https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=90882.msg2379896#msg2379896

In my early dealings with him I was contentious, just seeing the racist part, but it became apparent that he was a damaged and lonely person, unfortunately I couldn't get past his paranoia and any jokes I made to lighten things he deconstructed and found meaning that was never there, I'm not the best person at helping people, I take life too lightly.

Here's a song;

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2023, 11:28:19 PM »
I know you can't accept that he's not here anymore. You need to face this, madame jura. You need face what you have committed.

People live, people die. Human life is limited. And you cannot be blamed for doing what is in your nature. I know and respect your that situation. But that doesn't mean I love you or that I should. I'm not Jesus, and if I were Jesus I wouldn't do this.  Loving the enemy is a matter of choice. Loving everything is a matter of choice also. He and those who think like him are wrong here: Hate, like love, is a necessary emotion. When you love everything, you destroy hatred. However, hate is good.

Good and evil, love and hate can exist if they coexist. These are each other's reason for existence. I don't want you to be good. I don't have to like you being bad either. I believe you should exist as evil. Because I exist because you exist. People who do not understand this balance believe that everything is actually good and that they should love everything. However, as soon as you do this, the balance is destroyed, then the good has to be divided into "little good (bad) and very good (good". And then since the "little good" is actually bad, they try to destroy it too. And then it's time " It separates again into "not very good" (bad) and "very good" (good). In the end, everything ends.

When you destroy everything bad, there is nothing left! Would you like me to repeat this? When you destroy everything bad, there is nothing left! He did this and destroyed himself. This is the same thing Jesus did. If you love everyone and everything, you will perish. If you love your enemy, you will perish. This is exactly what happened to Jesus. Even though the whole world loves him now, has anyone seen him? Oh yes, love, love... It doesn't bring him back, ma'am.

And if what he did was philosophically correct, a bunch of globalist devils wouldn't be ruling the world today and torturing the world's humanity. This is what happens to the world if you love your enemy. Then do you like this too? Is it really worth it?

All that remains from him is a zero in the 1/infinity undefined state. Can it be reborn from there? Can he come to the point of accepting the existence of his enemy instead of loving his enemy? We'll see this.

Can you turn back the clock 40 years for me? Oh, I'd do this for you..

Wo bist D1?

Despite everything, fkout everything Jura, can we, just you and I, bring him back? Yes, if we want. Everything around us is matter and what is further away is wave. Except for the things close to us, we can fix the rest with our energy. All we need is energy at the right frequency. Can we do this? If you want why not?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2023, 05:22:31 AM »
I wish you would bring back D1. I miss him.

We all everbody!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2023, 07:50:37 AM »

Well, there is going to be a lot of trying.
The fundamental dichotomy of me thinking I’m a force for good and that Wise is tethered to the Abrahamic forces of divide & control and him believing the converse, will I hope precipitate a reality shift.

In this new paradigm all the missing will return and society realise that their current methods of interacting are vacuous and ephemeral and that forums are rich and fulfilling ways of interaction.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2023, 08:15:17 AM »
I sometimes wonder if we drove him away by being more civil towards him.  Maybe he was here just to fight.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2023, 08:01:55 PM »
Yes, we are brave.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2023, 05:00:33 AM »
I think, in fact, all these bad and good things belong to me. So, actually being at peace with what is bad is the same as being at peace with myself. Because there is no such thing as bad. NPCs are just doing their jobs. There was a time when I thought the world was too crowded, and now when they reduce the number, I blame them. Actually, I'm not against them reducing the number, but I'm against their methods. For example, they could send 7 billion 500 million people from the outer borders of the world to the outside of Antarctica, and the number would still remain 500 million. Isn't this more poetic and aesthetic than killing 7 billion 500 million people?

Also, I set limits for myself here. If I wouldn't limited myself:

There was immortality.

There was soul transfer.

There was shape shifting.

There was one infinity and everyone and everything was one and God.

There was no good and evil, there was singularity, ever and forever.

Am I brave enough to embrace all evil with love?

So, am I generous enough to combine all good and evil and eliminate them within myself?

Anyway. I think I'll start by making Kozyrev's mirror to see where he is.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2024, 04:52:29 AM »
This year, spring will start on February 3rd instead of the traditional March 3rd. Michael says this. I will open all my small artificial greenhouses on February 3rd. Aha, that's the risk.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2024, 06:42:37 AM »
You can call Spring whatever you want, but we've been getting snow lately.

I won't stand at attention for anyone but Jesus. He died on the cross, so I can live free. Nobody else is worthy of my attention.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2024, 09:28:32 PM »
I guess you didn't notice that Jesus was pointing his fingers like a satanic symbol.

Oh, what a chance. You know that I don't believe the chance, guess it's a family tradition. Considering that they are father and son, it doesn't come as a surprise to me.

I am talking about the seasons for Istanbul. Different cities and regions may experience different seasons.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Apple Scruff

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2024, 09:49:39 PM »
You can call Spring whatever you want, but we've been getting snow lately.

I won't stand at attention for anyone but Jesus. He died on the cross, so I can live free. Nobody else is worthy of my attention.

My sentiment exactly.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2024, 12:39:39 AM »
Until you bury your parochial attachment to a westernised version of a desert fable, you will never understand the human condition, the nature of good and evil, (if they even exist as separate entities), beauty, spontaneity, and the nature of love. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2024, 05:02:51 AM »
Does this world exist for me or do I exist for this world? I expect the devil to get tired of doing this in a vicious cycle that constantly repeats itself. Oh, I think I'm quite aware of what's going on. When I understand the difference of existance and non existance, everything will turn into one and all of you will be nothing but dry memories of me. When I begin to understand this, a terrible chill and fear of being alone begins inside me and prevents me from going deeper into the subject. I'm not sure if I want to do this.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2024, 06:04:48 AM »

You are not alone.