My Last post

• 29 Replies
My Last post
« on: November 05, 2006, 10:31:17 PM »
i have had enough fun here. i would like to end by saying this.
How do the world governments, as a whole, realisticly benefit by lying about the shape of the planet?
This is the thesis question but it is also the question that has no answer that is logical and accepted by mainstream society. This means that the FE concept came about through the what if scenario. The what if scenario makes this whole argument ludacris. Until someone can really explain the benefits as a whole to the world governments, this argument has no actual ground. Sorry  if i offended you. im actually a really nice person in real life. but this is a forum. you get carried away. well peace yall and hopefully marijuana is legalized one day.
s the earth really flat?
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, maybe go fcuk yourself.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Re: My Last post
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 10:37:10 PM »
Quote from: "gogeta2478"
it is also the question that has no answer that is logical and accepted by mainstream society.

Of course it is not accepted my mainstream society, they are round earthers.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

no man this is my last post now
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 11:06:22 PM »
i meant an anwer to the quesstion that* is accepted by the mainstream as a logical explainatin for the conspiracy

*refers to the answer to the question
s the earth really flat?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
My Last post
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 11:09:47 PM »
Mainstream society does not believe in the conspiracy, therefore, any explanation put forth to explain said conspiracy will not be accepted by said society.

-- Bob Hudson

my last post will be somewhere in this TOPIC
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 11:12:53 PM »
if the explaination was logical then yes it would. why not. it would get peoples attention. so far you havent said why or how the WORLD GOVERNMENTS AS A WHOLE would benefit logically in today's society by the existence of this conspiracy and thats all that matters. Without an answer to this question, there is no objective for flat earthers to argue for. over and out
s the earth really flat?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
My Last post
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 11:19:27 PM »
Just because we don't know the motive behind the conspiracy doesn't mean there isn't one.

-- Bob Hudson

?

mjk

My Last post
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 12:17:28 AM »
its hardly a conspiracy if we know what it is.
quote="diegodraw"]you never mentioned anything about antagonizing naive idiots who have reason to believe they should defend what everyone already knows is logical....Not like anybody would ever have fun doing that, of course[/quote]

My Last post
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 12:40:23 AM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"
Just because we don't know the motive behind the conspiracy doesn't mean there isn't one.

Yes but you have to proove the motive or FE falls to peices.
he Engineer and GeoGuy are douchebags. Period.

Also, they smell bad.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
My Last post
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 12:47:32 AM »
What bearing does the motive for the conspiracy have on the FE?  If the motive is money, the FE still works.  If the motive is power, the FE still works.  If the motive is to hide the fact that the governments are controlled by aliens, the FE still works.  Overall, the motive means nothing.

-- Bob Hudson

My Last post
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 01:51:24 AM »
If the motive is money, the FE still works. If the motive is power, the FE still works. If the motive is to hide the fact that the governments are controlled by aliens, the FE still works.

These are all suppositions. Scientific theories are not based on suppositions. The FE doesn't work.

beast

My Last post
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 03:06:39 AM »
Go dude, when you said "My Last Post" - which post were you talking about?  Has it happened yet or will it happen at the end of this topic?

My Last post
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 04:35:12 AM »
Quote from: "beast"
Go dude, when you said "My Last Post" - which post were you talking about?  Has it happened yet or will it happen at the end of this topic?

Huh?

beast

My Last post
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 05:25:45 AM »
The topic is called "my last post."

It would be safe to assume it was referring to something and not just a random choice of words lumped together as a symbolic title of the topic.

My Last post
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 05:34:30 AM »
Again, you've made a comment beside the point.

beast

My Last post
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 05:40:58 AM »
What is the point of a topic called "My Last Post?"

My Last post
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 05:47:36 AM »
Look for it, why are you asking me?

beast

My Last post
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 05:57:53 AM »
That was a rhetorical question.  I'm sorry you couldn't understand that.  I will endeavour to be clearer for you.

I was simply pointing out that my comment asking Go which post was going to be his last was relevant to the topic because he says clearly that this is he last post.  I was simply being facetious because he has actually posted twice more since then and I found it amusing that he said that the first post was his last post and then kept posting.

My Last post
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 05:59:28 AM »
Sure, but your comment was entirely out of context. The discussion was already underway and you came and referred to something that nobody was interested in.

beast

My Last post
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 06:03:14 AM »
You were obviously interested in what I said or you wouldn't have replied to me 4 times...

My Last post
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 06:04:32 AM »
Correct. I was so interested in what you said that I pointed out its stupidity. Someone has to point out mistakes that you make.

?

GeoGuy

My Last post
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 06:22:29 AM »
Quote from: "bibicul"
Sure, but your comment was entirely out of context. The discussion was already underway and you came and referred to something that nobody was interested in.

I hate to say this, but the topic would have continued as normal if you hadn't replied to him in the first place.

My Last post
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 06:25:14 AM »
Actually the topic would have continued as normal if he hadn't posted anything in the first place.

Plus what's stopping you from rejuvenating the thread and talking about what was initially posted?

?

GeoGuy

My Last post
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 06:35:05 AM »
The same thing that's stopping you.

My Last post
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 06:37:44 AM »
I was not part of the conversation here. I came to point out that beast was talking out of context. But if that's also stopping you from rejuvenating the thread and talking about what was initially posted then I'm glad. Guess we agree on something.

?

GeoGuy

My Last post
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 06:41:55 AM »
I came in here to point out (by posting off topic) that your posts were every bit as off topic as Beast's.

My Last post
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 07:01:07 AM »
Fair enough. Since I was replying to point that beast he was saying nonsense, I guess it's fair to say that my posts were off-topic in relation to the initial post, just like yours.

beast

My Last post
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »
oh lol.  Best hijack ever :D

?

EnragedPenguin

• The Elder Ones
My Last post
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 07:09:34 AM »

Hey! That's off topic!
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

My Last post
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 07:14:46 AM »
Quote from: "EnragedPenguin"

Hey! That's off topic!

That too!

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
My Last post
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 08:40:19 AM »
I'm ending the infinite loop before it takes off.