Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis
« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2022, 03:41:17 AM »
Well this is not going well, way to go Jura  >:(

What?

I didn't write that, if you have a problem with Wises fantasy world, take it up with him, it's endemic in his culture, I went to a Turkish hairdresser and he set fire to my ears and tried to dislocate my fingers.

Way to go for lynching another innocent inspector
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #301 on: November 22, 2022, 04:02:39 AM »
An argument broke out between the inspector Gaydafi and Jura, who became suspicious of Jura's preferences after being tortured in the bar.

The two are still arguing when they come in front of the soup kitchen.

Watching them from a distance, Mohammad Aboo Jack began to fantasize about their wrestling and the positions that would emerge and give him a wanking possiblity. I want to remind you that Mohammad Aboo Jack lives alone in Odessa even though he has a busload of girlfriends. Anyway.

While the two were discussing in front of the soup shop, no one intervened yet.

Day continues.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #302 on: November 22, 2022, 04:08:58 AM »
Well this is not going well, way to go Jura  >:(

What?

I didn't write that, if you have a problem with Wises fantasy world, take it up with him, it's endemic in his culture, I went to a Turkish hairdresser and he set fire to my ears and tried to dislocate my fingers.

Way to go for lynching another innocent inspector

No fucker died!

Or are you talking about the last cycle and Pepe the duck, because in all honesty who fucking noticed?

I loved his jokes, I’ve told him, probably too late but I did, but he wasn’t booked as entertainment he was supposed to be on a team and if he doesn’t engage him/herself with that team then suspicions will arise and if he then doesn’t vote then he becomes a werepenguin Hoppy, as in not worth having around, the literal lame duck, and in doing so, not declaring as part of a team he hinders it by becoming the chaff that hides the truth, you should be aware of these realities and the futility of blame, I mean I take it you are fully supporting your team and not just one of those sideline standing bitches?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #303 on: November 22, 2022, 04:37:06 AM »
Guys it's just a game.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #304 on: November 22, 2022, 04:44:19 AM »
Inspector Jura, who was looking for someone responsible for the murders that took place in the last days, finally found a rival to her size. Inspector Gaydafi was constantly watching him and was beginning to feel uncomfortable with his presence. Moreover, he was questioning Jura's wrong decisions. How dare he do this? Could she have been a Nazi bitch?

Jura caught Gaydafi grabbed her by the throat and began pinching her nose.: "confess it!". Inspector Gaydafi had not yet replied. A little later, Mohammad Aboo Jack started to wank with the joy of achieving his dream. He thought Oh, one of these girls will definitely get hurt today and  I could happily rape and kill her.

Inspector Gaydafi's uncle  had raped Mohammad Aboo Jack's aunt and inspector Jura's father  had raped Mohammad Aboo Jack's sister years ago. He was looking for an opportunity for revenge. “It doesn't matter which one,” he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Inspector Disputeone intervened and separated the girls.  He said that Mohammad Aboo Jack was watching them and it was not right for them to fight. Let's see how Inspector Jura, who appreciated the gentlemanly behavior of Disputeone before, will react this time.

Day continues.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #305 on: November 22, 2022, 05:00:21 AM »
Guys it's just a game.

Don’t you stand there all smug and tell me it’s just a game, how very dare you!

I’m in full rant, but me and Gayer are conversing on a layer much deeper than the words you see, there are subliminal and subsonics involved and almost certainly pheromones.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #306 on: November 22, 2022, 05:07:07 AM »
Inspector Jura replied to the dispute, saying that he had misunderstood the issue and that they were only trying to clarify the issue here.

They were two very old friends with Inspector Gaydafi and had done many group activities with wise. They have shared a lot of things, of course d1 couldn't understand what she means exactly, haha.

Anyways. Mohammad Aboo Jack preferred to stay away for now, hiding behind a tree. He was a little disappointed. At least the inspector searched for Natalya's funeral because it must have been somewhere around here, but couldn't find her, no, they had taken her to Moscow. Oh, that's not our topic, whatever.

Inspector D1 told Inspector Jura that it would be more elegant if they continued their discussion or conversation in the soup restaurant.

Day continues. It is about afternoon here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #307 on: November 22, 2022, 05:11:38 AM »

Going for soup, do they do Cullen Skink?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #308 on: November 22, 2022, 05:15:49 AM »
Asking the waiter for Cullen Skink, Inspector Jura has been replied that our Borsch soup is the best in Odessa

The other two asked for the menu to the waiter and have not yet ordered.

“There is a QR code on the table you stay over there, what century are you coming from?” the waiter replied..
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #309 on: November 22, 2022, 05:37:46 AM »
Inspector NSS wakes in a sweat.

I've received a message from the SCG.

[I vote to lynch Alexey/Alexei]
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #310 on: November 22, 2022, 05:48:51 AM »
Scanning the QR code, inspector d1 and the colonel found the menu.

Soups

Borscht
Okroshka

Main Dishes

Potato pancakes
Salo
Vareniki
Stuffed cabbage

Savoury Appetizers
Banush
Holodets
Nalisniki

Desserts
Syrniki
Kyiv Cake
Cheese Cake

Drinks
Yahodanka
Cognac
Compote
Kvass
Ice Tea

"Inspector Gaydafi asked if there was no coca cola."

Oh, you think this is the USA, the waiter replied. Look, there is a monopoly dealer just ahead, you can buy it from there.

After the waitress left, the three of them talked about how rude she was. No order has been placed yet.

Inspector NotsoSkeptical, passing by the soup kitchen, saw them and entered the soup kitchen. After the hello, he said that he had an idea and was suspicious of Alexey. To support this thought, he claimed that he had dreamed of Natalya Egorova and told him that Alexey was guilty. The other three looked at each other.

One vote has been used so far:

Alexei 1
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #311 on: November 22, 2022, 06:22:20 AM »
What is it with cold soup, it’s bastard November.

I’ll have the potato pancakes.

And to mollify Gayer, [I vote to lynch Alexi], and I didn’t start this OK.

Alexei 2

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #312 on: November 22, 2022, 06:37:36 AM »
With the arrival of Inspector NSS at the restaurant, the color of the discussions suddenly changed and Alexei became the number one agenda item.

Inspector Alexey had watched him through the keyhole of Inspector Jura's room during the trip last week and had fled when Jura realized the situation. Jura couldn't make sense of it that day, but maybe Alexei was guilty. In this, the inspector supported the NSS. At least İnspector NSS had that dream, she said. I didn't see this but he did.

She has order potato pancakes meanwhile. Others haven't ordered anything yet. Moreover, although the inspector Notsoskeptical arrived later and was hungry, he had not ordered anything and directly blamed Alexei. It was a strange situation. But for some reason, no one here sensed anything odd. Inspector Alexei was indicted by his old friend NotSoSkeptical, and he didn't even know it. Perhaps he was actually punished by NotSoSkeptical, a former Islamist, for being too sinful and too concerned with girls. We can't know this. I'm lucky that Inspector Notsoskeptical didn't see a dream of killing the narrator. haha.

Two votes have been used so far:

Alexei 2
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #313 on: November 22, 2022, 10:58:17 AM »
Sorry guys, I am unlynchable as I happen to be too busy banging 2 girls.
Let me have my fun.

[I vote to Lynch NotsoSkeptical]
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 11:24:51 AM by Alexei »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2022, 12:54:19 PM »
Sorry guys, I am unlynchable as I happen to be too busy banging 2 girls.
Let me have my fun.

[I vote to Lynch NotsoSkeptical]

Don't be mad at me.  It isn't my fault that few people coordinated with SCG the leader of the ghost council.

It also doesn't help that you were so eager to kill someone, in fact screaming about killing, and then once the first body dropped (SCG) silence.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 01:12:08 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #315 on: November 22, 2022, 01:24:21 PM »
I shall leave tide pods at your grave.

[vote to lynch Alexei]
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #316 on: November 22, 2022, 02:02:10 PM »

And I will give the two imaginary girls flowers.

Junker

« Reply #317 on: November 22, 2022, 02:44:34 PM »
still recovering from my vegas bender so ill be off for a little hair of the dog both irl and on ship

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #318 on: November 22, 2022, 08:00:06 PM »
Four votes have been used so far,
Playboy 3 :)
NSS 1

There are five hours left to sunsetting but it May be earlier considering the result will emerged because of the counsil decision.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #319 on: November 22, 2022, 08:23:52 PM »

I make an excellent chicken soup.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #320 on: November 22, 2022, 09:49:02 PM »
Betrayed by his former partner, inspector NotSoSkeptical, inspector Alexei leaves the restaurant. He cursed the others as she left. Crouton replied, swearing at him.

When inspector Alexei left the restaurant, he called the girls and said that he wanted to return to Istanbul. Anastasiya and Ulyana also said that they wanted to return to Istanbul with her. But there was a problem, neither plane nor ship could leave Ukraine. Only some freighters using the grain corridor were allowed to pass.

He called wise and said that things were not going well here, that the Nazis had taken over. Wise was enraged at this. However, there was not much he could do to come to Istanbul. "Maybe one of them will accept you if you cruise around the cargo ships," he suggested to Alexei. This idea popped good into Alexey's mind. His persuasion was strong. Even when he was a globalist, he was able to convince John that he was a flat-earthist. His persuasion ability was unmatched. He stopped by one of the cargo ships in the afternoon.

Using a Nazi hat, the Ukrainian captain fired him before he got on board.

The captain of the second ship was a young blonde woman and did not take Alexey negatively. Alexey introduced himself as a senior inspector working for the development of trade between Turkey and Ukraine. Actually, that was already the case in a way. He told the captain that if they went to his cabin, he would show him confidential documents there. Convinced by the Alexey, captain and him went to the captain's room together.

The ship's captain was a Russian blonde, and the Nazis had killed his grandfather. He was impressed when he learned that Alexey was friends with wise. Alexey showed him all the secret documents on the captain's bed and satisfied him in every way. “I hope this has been persuasive for you,” said Alexey. The captain nodded her head yes, she couldn't speak because her mouth was full.

Alexey, who came out of the captain's room, invited Anastasiya and Ulyana, whom they met and befriended at the bar in Odessa, to the ship. They were glad that they got rid of Ukraine so easily. Now they could go to Istanbul, the world capital of freedom and fantasy. They arrived in Istanbul on the same night with the triple ship. wise met them at the port.

Alexey said he was sorry for what had happened, that he was doing his best to expose the crimes of the Nazis, but internal agents prevented him.

To redeem himself, he suggested that he attend a party with one of these girls. Anastasiya was his true xxx budy, Ulyana attended their wild parties just for fun. Ulyana and wise could get along just fine. wise reminded Alexey that living together with the other gender without marriage is against Islam. Alexey regretted what he had suggested. Still, it's okay if we all have fun together, wise added.

As a result, Alexey is no longer in Odessa as an ordinary inspector.

Late at night in Odessa, Khrystyna Leonidivna Denysenko and others visited the boydster's aka Yaroslav Leonidovych Slobodyan's grave and congratulated him on getting rid of Alexey. Khrystyna Leonidivna Denysenko promised the boydster that he would now kill another, just as he had killed Natalya Egorova. Together they burned the swastika and danced around it all night long.

The day is over and it's night.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #321 on: November 23, 2022, 01:04:24 AM »

Jura was pretty sure that everyone else on this boat including the rats and that damned seagull were all enemies that turned into friends the moment you killed them and that this was just a nightmare, no doubt Gayer would turn up soon and remonstrate, but she was one of them too, so fair play.

She dropped her cigarette into the sea below, something surfaced to investigate, looked like a penguin.

She would go through Bully’s cabin to see if she could find the whereabouts of his drone console or better still some tequila, she felt safe tonight, why kill her when she was such an asset to them.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #322 on: November 23, 2022, 01:13:34 AM »

There is no such thing as an excellent chicken soup, it’s an oxymoron, chicken soup is the worst soup in the world, Jura would rather drink Borscht from a bidet than chicken soup, it smells like it has already been thrown up, looks like it was prepared in a puddle and tastes of illness and despair.

Jura doesn’t like chicken soup.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #323 on: November 23, 2022, 01:21:30 AM »
Guys it's just a game.

I’m in full rant, but me and Gayer are conversing on a layer much deeper than the words you see, there are subliminal and subsonics involved and almost certainly pheromones.

I converse on the deepest levels with you.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #324 on: November 23, 2022, 01:29:35 AM »
Guys it's just a game.

I converse on the deepest levels with you.

I see what you are saying and I tend to agree.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #325 on: November 23, 2022, 02:46:10 AM »

There is no such thing as an excellent chicken soup, it’s an oxymoron, chicken soup is the worst soup in the world, Jura would rather drink Borscht from a bidet than chicken soup, it smells like it has already been thrown up, looks like it was prepared in a puddle and tastes of illness and despair.

Jura doesn’t like chicken soup.

I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #326 on: November 23, 2022, 03:18:39 AM »
We do not know what evil the night is pregnant with. But what we do know is that death is out there somewhere.

Inspector disputeone, inspector jura and inspector Gaydafi are out to have fun again at this time of night. Jura's mind is still in the soup, but I think it's time for mazosado. And today, others like NSS can join them without being tied down by Alexey.

The night continues.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #327 on: November 23, 2022, 03:28:30 AM »
Jura's mind is still in the soup as the trio progresses. Suddenly a hand grabbed the inspector Disputeone and pulled him to the bar. The bartender female tying his hands behind Disputeone's back to the chair, blindfolding her, and forcing her to drink the drink she spilled on her chest.

Although the disputeone resorted to lies such as that she was a Muslim and did not drink alcohol, she could not get rid of it.

Jura and Gaydafi, who came to the chair next to him and ordered a drink, responded by laughing. "Hey come on, how bad can it be".

The night continues. There has to be a puzzle out there somewhere.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #328 on: November 23, 2022, 03:31:34 AM »

ᛁᚠ ᛁ ᛋᚺᛟᚢᛚᛞ ᛞᛁᛖ ᛏᚺᛁᛋ ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏ, ᛗᚨᚤ ᚠᛖᚾᚱᛁᚱ ᛋᚹᚨᛚᛚᛟᚹ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛗᛟᛟᚾ

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #329 on: November 23, 2022, 03:35:55 AM »
Puzzle Of The Day

In the future, flat earthers wearing alternative clothes to ... will play the role of "John Davis".

Complete the dotted lines in the sentence.

The winner of the puzzle will receive an armor.  This disposable armor is used during the day and prevents lynching. The winning player can activate it for protect herself or any player else at any time and day time. The prize is not giftable.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1