Pangea and the flat earth theory

• 2 Replies
Pangea and the flat earth theory
« on: April 08, 2017, 12:42:20 AM »
So i really don't have much knowledge on Pangea, i never did much research and i went to private christian school until high school so i never got it in school. As I've been dabbling in FET the past year and a half I've yet to come across anything relating these two. Because lets be real if Pangea was how the earth was back then, then it makes sense that the earth is flat. Then all of a sudden we are on a spinning ball flying through space. I mean the concept just blows my mind. I feel like this could be a good tool of proof for the FET maybe??? I love all feedback thanks everyone :) 

Re: Pangea and the flat earth theory
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »
So i really don't have much knowledge on Pangea, i never did much research and i went to private christian school until high school so i never got it in school. As I've been dabbling in FET the past year and a half I've yet to come across anything relating these two. Because lets be real if Pangea was how the earth was back then, then it makes sense that the earth is flat. Then all of a sudden we are on a spinning ball flying through space. I mean the concept just blows my mind. I feel like this could be a good tool of proof for the FET maybe??? I love all feedback thanks everyone :)

I'm not sure what your question is actually asking, but, as far as Pangea, I think, is concerned the whole concept of plate tectonics combined with subduction and sea floor spreading points to the spherical earth. The fact that at one time all the continents....including Antarctica, were joined together into a super continent called Pangea is at odds with any flat earth model as is all other scientific evidence.

Re: Pangea and the flat earth theory
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 09:10:34 PM »
I'm not sure what your question is actually asking, but, as far as Pangea, I think, is concerned the whole concept of plate tectonics combined with subduction and sea floor spreading points to the spherical earth. The fact that at one time all the continents....including Antarctica, were joined together into a super continent called Pangea is at odds with any flat earth model as is all other scientific evidence.

Ok. i was just asking if they would some how relate to each other and had any significance in proving FET. Like i said i have no real knowledge about pangea i figured id get a pretty good answer here and i did thank you.