Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2017, 02:48:37 AM »
It's like shooting the dumbest, biggest fish in the smallest barrel.

Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2017, 02:50:43 AM »
My +- was being sarcastic Actually...

Using rounded numbers....It would take me about 8 seconds to hit the ground if I had already achieved terminal velocity passing the tip of 1 or 2.

Using your number of 16 seconds (which it actually took a few seconds less)...Then we take that number, use it with terminal velocity, then extrapolate the acceleration time it takes to reach terminal velocity from a stand still and we come to an average amount of what....

Free fall...(possibly 8 percent slower)...

LOL  You reveal yourself as just another brain damaged meme poster.   

So in the distorted world of BHS maths,   twice the time of  free fall is 8% longer.   Are you sure you aren't shooting blanks from that little barrel of yours?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2017, 02:53:42 AM »
F☆ck you Rayzor, if you want to call me or my mates brain damaged you can do it to my face thankyou very much.

You lost its over, call it quits son.

Watch the videos and tell me again Rayzor 16 seconds?

Maybe if you count until the dust settled.

Brainlet.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:56:14 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2017, 02:55:27 AM »

Using rounded numbers....It would take me about 8 seconds to hit the ground if I had already achieved terminal velocity passing the tip of 1 or 2.

Using your number of 16 seconds (which it actually took a few seconds less)...Then we take that number, use it with terminal velocity, then extrapolate the acceleration time it takes to reach terminal velocity from a stand still and we come to an average amount of what....

So in the distorted world of BHS maths,   twice the time of  free fall is 8% longer.   Are you sure you aren't shooting blanks from that little barrel of yours?

Everyone read together now

Free fall...

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2017, 02:56:10 AM »
F☆ck you Rayzor, if you want to call me or my mates brain damaged you can do it to my face thankyou very much.

You want to be called brain damaged?    That's a bit abnormal even for a 911 conspiracy looney like you.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2017, 02:57:06 AM »
Forgot to include my 8 percent :D

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2017, 02:59:26 AM »

You want to be called brain damaged?    That's a bit abnormal even for a 911 conspiracy looney like you.

I'll buy you a beer while you do.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2017, 03:00:50 AM »

Free fall...

Destroyed so hard, full credit for determination.

Rayzor, don't get up, please.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #218 on: February 16, 2017, 03:01:14 AM »

Free fall...

You can have you own deranged opinions based on zero evidence,  but you aren't allowed to have your own number system.  Well actually you can,  but you need to define it beforehand. 

I was expecting you to challenge the 16 seconds.   But you disappointed me yet again.   I think video evidence shows 13-16 seconds, but I wouldn't argue if you claimed 10-11 seocnds,  just don't claim free-fall or in your case faster than free-fall. 

In any event the collapse time doesn't support the controlled demolition theory.

You may now revert to your natural mode of debate and post a few more teenage meme pictures,  I could use a laugh.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2017, 03:01:32 AM »

Let's leave me and my credentials/experience etc out of the picture for a moment.

There are 1000s upon 1000s of people just like me, many even more intelligent and accomplished than I that think the same thing.

Call that Looney?

That is leaving out the millions of "regular folks" who feel the same way.

Also leaving people and leaders of other countries who roll their eyes that Americans even thought of accepting the official story. People of power in other countries have even publicly said it was all nonsense...

That's a bit further than a tin foil hat conspiracy don't you the Mr. Fish?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2017, 03:03:29 AM »
FASTER THAN FREEFALL!?!? MATE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? DO YOU THINK THEY HAD ROCKETS ON THE ROOF!?!?

Edit, 10 deep breaths.

Please explain where / how either of us claimed "faster than freefall".
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:05:34 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #221 on: February 16, 2017, 03:06:40 AM »
FASTER THAN FREEFALL!?!? MATE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? DO YOU THINK THEY HAD ROCKETS ON THE ROOF!?!?

Yep, surprised me too,  I thought BHS had a PhD,  but to be fair he later corrected it and said he was being sarcastic.  personally I think he was googling for meme pictures.  and was distracted.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2017, 03:07:56 AM »
You, good sir, are a scoundrel.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2017, 03:08:11 AM »

Free fall...

You can have you own deranged opinions based on zero evidence,  but you aren't allowed to have your own number system.  Well actually you can,  but you need to define it beforehand. 

I was expecting you to challenge the 16 seconds.   But you disappointed me yet again.   I think video evidence shows 13-16 seconds, but I wouldn't argue if you claimed 10-11 seocnds,  just don't claim free-fall or in your case faster than free-fall. 

In any event the collapse time doesn't support the controlled demolition theory.

You may now revert to your natural mode of debate and post a few more teenage meme pictures,  I could use a laugh.

What the hell type answer is this?????

Let's examine my reply...Again...

Free fall...

I did challenge your 16 seconds....I clearly said it was shorter..I was being fair by leaving it a bit open... It could be from 10-13 seconds..Tough to tell at the very end.

The rest of your response doesn't really argue anything?

So I am guessing that is your white flag?

Just say when and I will quit, I never kicked a man once he tapped out.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2017, 03:17:14 AM »
Rayzor, don't get up, please.

Please listen

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2017, 03:20:30 AM »
I did challenge your 16 seconds....I clearly said it was shorter..I was being fair by leaving it a bit open... It could be from 10-13 seconds..Tough to tell at the very end.

I can see you are emotionally wedded to your conspiracy theory,  since you appear to take criticism personally,  that tells me everything I need to know.  You will never change your mind,  when confronted with evidence that contradicts your entrenched world view you lash out.   I've got to say it's not a healthy state of mind you are in.  Keep telling yourself you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.   

And yes,  I'm going to call it quits,  there's just so much stupidity I can stomach,   you  are  the 911 version of sceptimatic.    And trust me that's no compliment.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2017, 03:26:58 AM »
I'll accept that, good day sir.

ad hominem
ad ˈhɒmɪnɛm/
adverb & adjective

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"an ad hominem response"

relating to or associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

straw man
noun
noun: strawman

an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

@ Bhs

I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2017, 03:31:04 AM »

I can see you are emotionally wedded to your conspiracy theory,  since you appear to take criticism personally,  that tells me everything I need to know.  You will never change your mind,  when confronted with evidence that contradicts your entrenched world view you lash out.   I've got to say it's not a healthy state of mind you are in.  Keep telling yourself you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.   

And yes,  I'm going to call it quits,  there's just so much stupidity I can stomach,   you  are  the 911 version of sceptimatic.    And trust me that's no compliment.

Also.

hypocrisy
hɪˈpɒkrɪsi/Submit
noun

the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
"his target was the hypocrisy of suburban life"
synonyms:   sanctimoniousness, sanctimony, pietism, piousness, affected piety, affected superiority, false virtue, cant, humbug, pretence, posturing, speciousness, empty talk; More

irony1
ˈʌɪrəni/
noun

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms:   sarcasm, sardonicism, dryness, causticity, sharpness, acerbity, acid, bitterness, trenchancy, mordancy, cynicism; More

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms:   paradox, paradoxical nature, incongruity, incongruousness, peculiarity
"the irony of the situation hit her"

a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic irony

So thick you can cut it with a knife.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2017, 03:32:29 AM »
You feel good that you support an evil corrosive conspiracy theory.    Really?

I see you found your dictionary again.  Hang on to that,  there might be some big words coming along soon.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #229 on: February 16, 2017, 03:34:03 AM »

^^^
This ladies and gentlemen is what we call a mirroring deflection ladies and gentlemen...

I will ask what evidence you actually presenting besides stomping your feet and yelling so you can't hear me. If you were a child I would say it's time for a time out....AND NO DESSERT FOR YOU!!!

Also...You never addressed this one either...

Let's leave me and my credentials/experience etc out of the picture for a moment.

There are 1000s upon 1000s of people just like me, many even more intelligent and accomplished than I that think the same thing.

Call that Looney?

That is leaving out the millions of "regular folks" who feel the same way.

Also leaving people and leaders of other countries who roll their eyes that Americans even thought of accepting the official story. People of power in other countries have even publicly said it was all nonsense...

That's a bit further than a tin foil hat conspiracy don't you the Mr. Fish?

Though I wouldn't either if I were you..

Not a very proud way to bow out after getting demolished (ha ha no pun intended)..

Just for kicks...Since you love memes so much, just for you as you leave..

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #230 on: February 16, 2017, 03:38:26 AM »
Not a very proud way to bow out after getting demolished (ha ha no pun intended)..

No I called it quits after your arse backwards description of the collapse,  I realised then and there, you were too far gone to be reached.

Not to mention your looney theory of no planes hitting WTC1 and WTC2,   That should have alerted me to the type of nutcase I was dealing with.

I seriously thought you were genuine before this thread,  glad to see the real you emerge from the debris.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2017, 03:41:00 AM »

Do you? Tell me Rayzor, do you? After eight pages, tell me how you feel about this. I want to know.

"His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives."
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2017, 03:43:08 AM »
You are going to end this a jibbering mess of failed insults and logic.

But you asked for it.

This prediction is Erie....

Perhaps I should get stock tips from dispute

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2017, 03:44:32 AM »
I seriously thought you were genuine before this thread,  glad to see the real you emerge from the debris.

I never paid attention to you, desu, your posts are usually stale and boring.

Now I know your true character, liked you better when I didn't care.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2017, 03:45:03 AM »

Do you? Tell me Rayzor, do you? After eight pages, tell me how you feel about this. I want to know.

"His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives."

I had hoped that the truth would emerge by presenting the evidence in an objective analytical manner,  maths, physics and science  doesn't lie. Still doesn't

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #235 on: February 16, 2017, 03:46:34 AM »
It did mate, it did.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #236 on: February 16, 2017, 03:48:05 AM »

But you asked for it.

Literature isn't your strong suit either Erie is a lake,  you might have meant eerie.  But his prediction was right,  just got the sides wrong. 

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #237 on: February 16, 2017, 03:51:19 AM »

But you asked for it.

Literature isn't your strong suit either Erie is a lake,  you might have meant eerie.  But his prediction was right,  just got the sides wrong.

Is there no depth you won't sink to?

I'm predicting...no...
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #238 on: February 16, 2017, 03:52:23 AM »
Fall acceleration of building 7.

But you asked for it.

Mods can we move to tech and alt please. ty.

Reply #1 ladies and gentleman.

Edit.

The logic we used on this entire thread is still applicable, all things considered, we were fair and reasonable and gave you every chace to post an argument with your own words.

...you posted a bunk computer model...

Also our insults have been on point, you are the one following the fruit loop.

I lost my cool when you tried to misrepresent our position as to arguing the buildings fell faster than free fall.

Apart from that I'm pretty happy, the memes were really getting to you by the end.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:57:54 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2017, 03:54:04 AM »

Is there no depth you won't sink to?

I'm predicting...no...

Another prediction,  actually I shouldn't make fun of BHS,  his phone keeps auto correcting his posts,  Erie, eerie also  he meant to say +- 8 % of free fall,  ... oh wait that's what he did say  LOL