SpaceX: The Latest

• 360 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: SpaceX: The Latest
« Reply #150 on: February 10, 2018, 01:44:41 AM »
What do you know about space? Have you ever been there?

Have you?

You’ve been taking lessons from Shifter. Go on say something cosmic.

Total lack of self awareness noted...

Exactly like a bot.
Do you have to spam every thread with your idiotic irrelevant comments?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #151 on: February 10, 2018, 01:55:32 AM »

Have you?

Exactly like a bot.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66748.msg1790752#msg1790752

"Number of objects a rocket is - TWO".

Definition of term physical object:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_body

Who's idiotic now, rabbibot?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #152 on: February 10, 2018, 02:12:40 AM »

Have you?

Exactly like a bot.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66748.msg1790752#msg1790752

Definition of term physical object:

Who's idiotic now, rabbibot?

Me thinks your the plonker around here. Don’t believe me go read your posts, aside from bullshit and mad ranting they contain nothing that could be concidered as rational comment.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #153 on: February 10, 2018, 02:18:28 AM »
What, like this "rational comment" from the rabbibot?

Definition of term physical object to prove the rabbibot is lying:

Your total lack of self awareness, and inability to criticize any of your Borg hive mind colleagues, proves beyond doubt that you are an AI algorithm here to spam lies.

Which everybody IRL already knows btw.

kek

« Reply #154 on: February 10, 2018, 02:36:27 AM »
What’s crazy about this thread is; there is a launch, that implies much work and effort has gone into the design and construction of the vehicle. The fact that it flies implies that the designers know something about aerodynamics and all the othe related disciplines. The launch was streamed live, it’s still on YouTube, it was a public event. Film showed it deploying a car into orbit! Some ignorant idiots claimed it would be consumed by friction, the designers of the craft knew better.
To crown it all the car with Starman had a live feed, and the two booster were shown doing a perfect touch down. It also had some shots of the earth, nice and spherical with no hint of flatness......no wonder flattards hate space flight!

Out from the FE woodwork crawl the ignorant heaping bile and scorn on the enterprise, unable to see the truth, preferring to stay firmly in the world of delusion where the stars are made of rock and stone and there are magnetic imps leaping all over the place.
While these people avoid at all costs presenting evidence for their own beliefs they will make stuff up till the cows come home, imagining expertise  that allow them to comment on things they know zip about. Why do they bother?

« Reply #155 on: February 10, 2018, 02:40:02 AM »
What, like this "rational comment" from the rabbibot?

Definition of term physical object to prove the rabbibot is lying:

Your total lack of self awareness, and inability to criticize any of your Borg hive mind colleagues, proves beyond doubt that you are an AI algorithm here to spam lies.

Which everybody IRL already knows btw.

kek

Borg minds?  As I said mad rant. In your world of delusion you have replaced evidence and fact with cherry picked prejudice. You wouldn’t know the truth even if it smacked you in the face. Everything you say is just delusional ranting. But if it makes you happy on you go, we will all continue to laugh at your antics.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2018, 03:14:52 AM »
Who's "we", kemo sabe?

This lot perhaps?

« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2018, 03:22:11 AM »
Who's "we", kemo sabe?

This lot perhaps?

Certinally not you!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2018, 03:33:02 AM »
You do realise people are actually enjoying themselves in other parts of the forum, right?

Having a laugh, like?

You could try joining in if you want...

Or are you not programmed with a sense of humour?

« Reply #159 on: February 10, 2018, 03:39:32 AM »
You do realise people are actually enjoying themselves in other parts of the forum, right?

Having a laugh, like?

I am, I have, Ive spent some of this morning laughing at you!
Tell you what the problem is papa legwit, you love to dish in out, but crack when it’s directed at you!

Join in with you! Shudder!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:41:27 AM by Lonegranger »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2018, 06:59:48 AM »

Having a laugh, like?

I am, I have, Ive spent some of this morning laughing at you!
Tell you what the problem is papa legwit, you love to dish in out, but crack when it’s directed at you!

Join in with you! Shudder!

This mad rant was brought to you by lonegranger's sponsor:

rvlvr

« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2018, 08:02:41 AM »
Goes a long way to show the level of your grip on reality to actually claim people here are Borg, Jerry.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #162 on: February 10, 2018, 08:38:36 AM »
Goes a long way to show the level of your grip on reality to actually claim people here are Borg, Jerry.

Lol the AI shillgorithm's prime directive is to deny it exists at all costs...

The cat's out the bag though, Borg-buddy:

https://medium.com/artificial-intelligence-policy-laws-and-ethics/artificial-intelligence-chatbots-will-overwhelm-human-speech-online-the-rise-of-madcoms-e007818f31a1

We all see you now.

So knock off the bullshit.

« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2018, 10:27:53 AM »

Papa, man I really think you should ask to someone else to read the post's for you, and sincerely ask them if they think is an IA generated content. 

I know bots has had a lot of improvements over the years, but if you analyze how the conversations go it seems obvious that is a person behind the keyboard when they reply to your post.

When a person refers to "We" in a comment he is implying that he consider himself a member of a group, like  a group of people laughing at your "bots" comments. or We as human beings capable of distinguishing reality.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2018, 11:20:11 AM »

Papa, man I really think you should ask to someone else to read the post's for you, and sincerely ask them if they think is an IA generated content. 

I know bots has had a lot of improvements over the years, but if you analyze how the conversations go it seems obvious that is a person behind the keyboard when they reply to your post.

When a person refers to "We" in a comment he is implying that he consider himself a member of a group, like  a group of people laughing at your "bots" comments. or We as human beings capable of distinguishing reality.

Already asked plenty of people IRL...

They all think this forum is run by bots.

Because reading posts by things like lonegranger and the rabbibot makes them feel ill.

Because they are in the Uncanny Valley:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Like I said, the AI shillgorithm is programmed to deny it exists at all costs and by any means necessary.

That's its number one priority.

Hence lonegranger's raving, rvlvr's threats, rabbibot's insults, your wheedling, the constant forum slides and shitposts,, etc etc etc...

You're busted.

Obvious bot run forum is obvious.

« Reply #165 on: February 11, 2018, 06:32:32 AM »
Disagree on a scientific basis - he adds you to his block list.
Disagree on a global conspiracy - he believes you are AI and continues to have a conversation with you.

?

dutchy

« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2018, 06:36:34 AM »
Disagree on a global conspiracy - he believes you are AI and continues to have a conversation with you.

Your post reads like AI
Are you part of the reinforcement troops ??? 8)

« Reply #167 on: February 11, 2018, 06:43:59 AM »

Your post reads like AI

I'm sorry Dutchy, I'm afraid I can't answer that.

?

dutchy

« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2018, 06:57:19 AM »

Your post reads like AI

Can't or don't want to ?

On a more serious note i do support Papa althaugh i don't think this is a 'bot forum', but an increasingly number of supposed 'defenders of modern civilisation against the dark ages of flatheads' begs for some questions.

A supposed retired Aussie is living next to his computer to post his copy paste drivel on the flatearth forums to ( according to his very own words) inform the co- readers of this place in a scientifically accurate way.
You can't make this up... and no real human being would do that , keeping in mind what supposedly motivates him.....

So yes AI is not that far away from the reality we face at these forums....

« Reply #170 on: February 11, 2018, 07:14:39 AM »

Your post reads like AI

Can't or don't want to ?

On a more serious note i do support Papa althaugh i don't think this is a 'bot forum', but an increasingly number of supposed 'defenders of modern civilisation against the dark ages of flatheads' begs for some questions.

A supposed retired Aussie is living next to his computer to post his copy paste drivel on the flatearth forums to ( according to his very own words) inform the co- readers of this place in a scientifically accurate way.
You can't make this up... and no real human being would do that , keeping in mind what supposedly motivates him.....

So yes AI is not that far away from the reality we face at these forums....

I would say that around half are trolls and the other half are sincere in their questioning of FE. But most will have a better understanding of the scientific principles supposedly in contention. I doubt that this place is active enough to be of value to training an AI.

Witnessing someone claim truths that are quite clearly in contrast with reality is (to me at least) equivalent to watching someone stave off drowning by drinking the ocean.

?

dutchy

« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2018, 07:17:55 AM »
https://www.sciencealert.com/the-flat-earth-society-responded-elon-musk-twitter-beautiful-mars-conspiracy
The meanstream is still in the denial phase, making casual jokes about this silly flatearth thingy.....rather ignoring it where possible
Next step will be the 'serious outcry' and 'defenders of civilisation' tactics.

And as a former cult member i understand the pattern !!!

rvlvr

« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2018, 07:58:26 AM »
https://www.sciencealert.com/the-flat-earth-society-responded-elon-musk-twitter-beautiful-mars-conspiracy
The meanstream is still in the denial phase, making casual jokes about this silly flatearth thingy.....rather ignoring it where possible

Actually, regarding the cult and your behaviour, it would appear to me you possess some qualities that make you need to be a part of something "esoteric". I base this claim on the fact you do not offer any concrete proof that would make you believe in a flat Earth -- you go more on feel than fact. And that in turn makes me think your motivator is a need to be counted amongst the select few. The more it goes against the grain the better (as flat Earth is basically against every physical law we have).

?

dutchy

« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2018, 10:07:54 AM »

Actually, regarding the cult and your behaviour, it would appear to me you possess some qualities that make you need to be a part of something "esoteric". I base this claim on the fact you do not offer any concrete proof that would make you believe in a flat Earth -- you go more on feel than fact. And that in turn makes me think your motivator is a need to be counted amongst the select few. The more it goes against the grain the better (as flat Earth is basically against every physical law we have).
I think you are either ignorant or going on a very immature personal quest against me, because i have dropped the ''cult'' thing.

I am a vegetarian because i detest the modern ways of slaughtering animals for consumption..........is it because i want to be part of a few special select who validate animal life ?
I am married with my very first girlfriend for over 28 years because in my opinion it is meant to be this way.........is it because i want to be part of a few select who support monogamy against what nature teaches us ?
Or...can a person have certain convictions and deep motivations that go against this age of stupidity, consumerism and moral decay ?

Fact is that persons like you are likely more motivated to find conformation and support within your group than loners like me....
I can feel ''selected'' all i want, but who is there to confirm my special status ?...right.. nobody !!
I am not part of any group but a family and I don't need conformation about my reflections from anyone......not even my loved ones.

''You'' on the other hand need the group conformation and the group needs you, because multiple  ''you's '' form the group !!!
''You'' have no laws....at best you can follow the group in whatever direction they will lead you....and according to your group you could be an alien computer simulation for all you know.....Untill ''scientists'' lay down enough arguments that earth is just a simulation...then you will comply, because that's what you've been doing all your life.

Now to my main arguments :
It all started with 9/11 and the moonlandings that i came accross accidentally on the internet like most of us.....
It took me years to try to wrap my head around the info available......
The personal conclusions were drawn, this world is not only polluted in the physical realm, but even more rotten in the unseen realms.

Since i am a real life expert in esoteric knowledge and occultism (to my very regrets and personal shame) i was intrigued to find out more details about the relationship between NASA and the occult...And of course many astronauts, politicians and scientists in general are part of occult gatherings and have luciferian convictions they gladly show of in books, doctrines and special places/events...

It's a pity that modern men has been blinded this much, that he does no longer distinguish anything from the unseen realms.
Flatearth is simply a tool to force a full reset on a society that has completely destroyed the very meaning of life, purpose, destiny and responsability for everything that lives ON EARTH.
And yes it feels surreal to see what steps are taken in the ''development'' of mankind knowing what's the thriving force behind all of this.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:10:55 AM by dutchy »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2018, 10:13:22 AM »
Believing the earth is flat and everything you are told is a lie does not make you more inelegant.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2018, 10:22:07 AM »

More like a delusional "mouse in pocket," or "order of precedence," coming from the typical RE-tard...

Nobody is disputing the numbers...For nearly 100 percent of your weak arguments, it is argumentum ad populum...

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2018, 10:27:19 AM »

There's really no such thing as a "former cult member"...

...not until you drink the Kool-Aid!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

dutchy

« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2018, 10:33:40 AM »
Believing the earth is flat and everything you are told is a lie does not make you more inelegant.
I don't need a full conclusion about what this earth IS ..
There is no detectable curvature anywhere......which makes the earth flat by default !
https://fecore.org/project/balaton-laser-experiment/
And if you claim it is anything other than flat, you should proof why it is another shape than flat....not the otherway around. ;D

And the fact that pedophiles, rapists, surpressers. the mighty elite from centuries long gone have decided our reality doesn't impress me....i can have my own reality untill it is forbidden by law. 8)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2018, 10:38:20 AM »
And yet the sun sets.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2018, 03:05:59 PM »
I don't need a full conclusion about what this earth IS ..
There is no detectable curvature anywhere......which makes the earth flat by default !
Incorrect! Here dutchy;D ;D I wouldn't want to disappoint you!  ;D ;D Enjoy!

Now, I can't vouch for the following photo, as it's from the Flat Earth Wiki
High Altitude Photographs
Most pictures of the earth taken by amateur balloonists at very high altitudes are not doctored. Flat Earth Theory holds that there is elliptical curvature from the edge of space, over 50 miles in altitude. Any photograph showing a curved elliptical horizon from very high altitudes poses no affront to FE.
Example: .
Curvature results from the fact that at the edge of the atmosphere we are looking down at the illuminated circular area of the sun's light. The observer is looking down at a circle. A circle is always curved in two dimensions. When looking down at the circular area of the sun's light upon the earth we see elliptical curvature.
But, that sure looks like curvature - though somewhat exaggerated in my opinion.

Then you could look at

Show me the Curvature... Here it is. Wolfie6020
Of course Wolfie6020 flies higher, much higher, than you might have.
You might find this interesting too: Flat Earth - Yes the Horizon drops - Real aircraft footage - no fake CGI.Wolfie6020

Quote from: dutchy
https://fecore.org/project/balaton-laser-experiment/
You did read it?
Quote from: FECORE Inc.
Project description Lake Balaton Hungary

The FECORE Lake Balaton laser test is planned for February 2018. We will be using two high powered lasers. One of the lasers emits a 450 nm wavelength blue light and the other emits a 515nm wavelength green light both having a 0.08 mRad divergence. By using lasers of different wavelengths the refraction difference can be measured and thus the exact overall degree of refraction calculated.
So has the test been performed? Looks like we wait and see.

Quote from: dutchy
And if you claim it is anything other than flat, you should proof why it is another shape than flat....not the otherway around. ;D
Incorrect! There is abundant evidence that since centuries BC the earth in most cultures with any real interest in science, measurement and astronomy have taken the earth to be a Globe.
I include the Greek, Middle Eastern (including India) and the rest of Europe in that. I challenge you to find much contrary evidence.
I say "much" because there is little doubt that in the early church, say before 450 AD, there was considerable controversy about the shape of the earth.

But, of course, we all accept that dutchy will just ridicule all of this and claim that all astronomical evidence is faked!