extreme weather forecast

• 638 Replies
Re: extreme weather forecast
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2023, 06:58:29 AM »
Geometrically i dont think its logistically possible to coexist flat and mercator.

Sort of like gay-conservative.
You can use it... but youre just kidding yourself.

Its a literal side cylinder projection of a sphere
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 07:05:56 AM by Themightykabool »

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2023, 07:52:45 AM »
Geometrically i dont think its logistically possible to coexist flat and mercator.

Sort of like gay-conservative.
You can use it... but youre just kidding yourself.

Hey, come on. LGBTQ and political views are wholly seperate, and often go the opposite of the way you may think.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2023, 07:57:03 AM »

I know some gay Tory's, go figure.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2023, 09:49:34 AM »
correct
being gay and a conservative are opposing views.

ben shapiro will never accept dave
side note, i wonder when dave will move out of florida...given, florida.

here's another one
black conservative - you can be black, just don't celebrate being black, or talk about the civil war.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 09:54:29 AM by Themightykabool »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2023, 10:21:58 AM »
correct

ben shapiro will never accept dave
side note, i wonder when dave will move out of florida...given, florida.

here's another one
black conservative - you can be black, just don't celebrate being black, or talk about the civil war.

How is being gay an opposing view to conservativism?
I didn't know being a homosexual meant you had to be a liberal?

Why can't you be black and a conservative?

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2023, 10:56:26 AM »
"conservative" is broad and moves with overton, and contains many aspects from fossil fuels, $, to imposing sexual morality.

you could be a gay and like bbq and tax breaks.
But, are you of the opinion that USA state today, there's push for removing gay from existence, this ideology being pushed by the conservative side?
there are a lot of dumbass folk out there that who go against their own self interest.

you can be black and a conservative.
just don't talk about your blackness.
no demographic group is a monolith...there are exceptions/ subdemographics - demi-demographics if you will.
and those exceptions fit a a profile.
you could say "match a description".

side note
you picking up after bulwinkle lately?
is he alive?
where is he
i see shifter has come back from vacation.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 11:11:54 AM by Themightykabool »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2023, 11:30:49 AM »
Stop, there is no push to remove gay from existence. You should get out of your bubble, there are lots of black conservatives besides Candace Owens.

Also, is this how to prepare for extreme weather on the flat earth? I wonder if repeating leftish hyperbole will stop a hurricane.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2023, 12:57:02 PM »

Well we've never had one in my village.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

JackBlack

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2023, 03:36:14 AM »
Dinosaurs are not real.
Your wilful ignorance of reality does not change it.

The simple reality is that the environment is naturally in an equilibrium.
If you start burning fossil fuels, that will increase the levels of CO2.

And regardless, if you cared, you would want to be more efficient, and have many people share a vehicle, rather than have a single person driving a car.

The point of that is to stop calling things in this problem the right answer. And to stop going on streets that have trolleys. Trolleys suck.
Getting rid of electrical boxes like trolleys is the actual right answer.
So you would prefer they get hit by cars instead?

Politics isn't a simple binary.
It is quite possible for someone to be conservative in most ways, but still be gay.
Such a person would likely be labelled as a conservative.

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2023, 08:52:37 AM »
good ol clarence and sowell are 'great' black conservatives.
lots of black house and senators and potential senator.

lots of gay conservatives too.

again, conservative covers a wide range of facet (facist) ideology for $, oil, $, guns, $, and $.

i'm just saying, their (the coloured and the gays) existence is an opposing existence to the "true american" conservative.

in a ridciulous 2party system where you have limited choices:
if voting repub means A, B, C, D, E.
and voting for a dem means D, E, F, G, H.
and a gay reallyreally really liked C for some reason more than he liked F, G ,H, then he votes for what he votes for.
ignoring that A means he classified as a pedo or mentally derranged.

also
american blasemphey causes earthquakes and hurricanes and tornadoes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/19/women-blame-earthquakes-iran-cleric

https://jonathanturley.org/2011/06/14/obama-causes-tornadoes/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 08:56:34 AM by Themightykabool »

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2023, 08:58:19 AM »

back on topic.

mercator and the TFES (yes, double 'the').

buddy tomB avoided answering this last year when he used it for some sort of prevailing wind.
can we get some concensus?

is mercator allowed?!

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2023, 06:06:12 AM »
Stop, there is no push to remove gay from existence. You should get out of your bubble, there are lots of black conservatives besides Candace Owens.

Also, is this how to prepare for extreme weather on the flat earth? I wonder if repeating leftish hyperbole will stop a hurricane.

The thing is, FE ppl often reject the climate narrative, seeing it as part of globalism. There are storms, but the only real damage you can do the ocean is clog it up with plastic (precisely like we do when we "recycle" plastic, as we ship it across an ocean to China, where it sometimes falls off the boat, and other times the company is sketchy and dumps it instead) or add toxic chemicals. The real damage we can due to the atmosphere is getting rid of trees and not replanting because we need to be modern (referring to Biden's stupid state of union address where he shows himself as short-sighted and concerned with urbanization). The lack of greenspace actually creates mental disorders in addition to not taking care of pollution.

Extreme weather? So long as the water is clear of crap, and there are plenty of trees, hurricanes come and go. In fact hurricanes and tornadoes are good for the environment. They are nature's way of dealing with built-up crap.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

JackBlack

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2023, 02:43:34 PM »
The thing is, FE ppl often reject the climate narrative, seeing it as part of globalism. There are storms, but the only real damage you can do the ocean is clog it up with plastic (precisely like we do when we "recycle" plastic, as we ship it across an ocean to China, where it sometimes falls off the boat, and other times the company is sketchy and dumps it instead) or add toxic chemicals.
And this depends on your definition of "toxic".
Do you think CO2 is toxic?
Because adding that to water will increase its acidity which can entirely destroy coral reefs.
Does that sound damaging?

The other thing you can do is raise the temperature, which results in less oxygen being dissolved.

Extreme weather? So long as the water is clear of crap, and there are plenty of trees, hurricanes come and go. In fact hurricanes and tornadoes are good for the environment. They are nature's way of dealing with built-up crap.
So humans cutting down trees is bad. But tornadoes and hurricanes doing it is good?

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2023, 12:42:47 AM »
No, I don't think CO2 is toxic.

That's like apologizing for living.

If you wanna apologize for being alive, that's on you, but our existence helps plants. As long as we're good stewards of the earth, being ashamed of being alive is a worthless attitude.

You know what is though?
The many forever chemicals that turn streams black involved in modern things like Teflon. These are environmental chemicals made by humans that nature doesn't know how to deal with. Wanna save the environment? Educate yourself about what PFOA is.

Apologizing for breathing or for the methane that cows give off when they fart, though? Get lost.

So since you're ashamed to be human, I will therefore heap more shame upon you. Your city life is to blame for the industrial chemicals ruining the world. These chemicals don't break down and have a ruinous presence on forests and streams. Stop being ignorant and blaming natural chemicals when artificial chemicals are far more worrisome.
https://brainmd.com/blog/forever-chemicals/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 12:47:51 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

JackBlack

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2023, 03:19:23 AM »
No, I don't think CO2 is toxic.
That's like apologizing for living.
So even though it causes significant issues, including the destruction of coral reefs, you don't think it is toxic, and don't care.

But that isn't just for living, or breathing.
It is also from burning things like oil.

Educate yourself about what PFOA is.
You sure do love acting like everyone other than you is a complete imbecile that doesn't know anything.

I know what PFOA is.

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2023, 05:37:03 AM »
Again. As much as life sucks, apologizing for living is a bit much.

There are things that hurt the Earth but our exhale is not one of them.

Now, as for hurricanes and heatwaves, stop using them as an excuse foe doom & gloom apocalypsism. Keep in mind that the fundie Christians thought the world was gonna end for nearly 2000 years. They were wrong (Revelation is forgery, that anyone with even basic biblical literacy can figure out; John in John 3:17 contradicts John in Revelation, meaning these are not the same person). So what makes you think you and your globalist friends cracked the code? Actually, you're simply heir to a long history of getting it wrong. Jesus got it right when her said that there's gonna be alot of events but don't treat them as signs. He also shifted the idea from "the end" to "your end". You don wamt the world to end?

Stop policing breathing and focus all of you energy cleaning various types of sludge from lakes, rives, and oceans! There's cadmium, PFOA, grey water, industrial byproducts, commercial byproducts including chicken parts, battery acid, and nuclear waste. Stop fretting about the air other people breathe! Not unless you ate personally will to hold your breath to prove that you are altruistic.

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2023, 09:05:02 AM »
Pfoa and pfas?

Guess which favorite political group of yours is dismantling general regulation and clean waters act?

JackBlack

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2023, 02:42:05 PM »
Again. As much as life sucks, apologizing for living is a bit much.
Again, it is not simply apologising for living.
It is also for needlessly burning fuel, like to mow your lawn.
Why not just let the grass grow?
Or just cut it manually with a sharp blade?

Why drive a petrol powered car when you can walk or ride a bike?

Every time you turn on a petrol powered device you are producing large quantities of carbon dioxide which harms the environment.

Why do you keep ignoring this and acting like I am just talking about breathing?

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2023, 06:17:41 AM »
Pfoa and pfas?

Guess which favorite political group of yours is dismantling general regulation and clean waters act?

You act like I'm a dyed-in-the-wool republican. I don't vote republican. Alot of them are RINOs, basically old elites. I vote alt-right or I don't vote.

I voted for people like Trump. Your party threw up a fit when a wall was being built, claiming that butterflies wouldn't be able to fly over it. The wall became a fence. Ultimately, this is an excuse. Do you know how many trees get cleared in the name of climate change when climate change goals suddenly shift to housing immigrants? They had perfectly fine houses where they came from but these economic opportunists (cough) I mean people fleeing global warming insist we build more houses for their sorry asses. If we tried the same thing with Canada, they would balk at the American refugees.

As for the clean waters act, knowing what I know about bills, it probably has some smuggled agenda in it. That's how bills work. They are never JUST about reducing PFOA, they have some law that has nothing to do with it. And then there are laws where the name sounds good so ppl can accuse you of evil if you vote against it, even though the contents are actually bad. Famously, a couple years back they had a law that was being voted on called the internet freedom act or something that actually tries to get the government to socialize the internet, owning every part of it. In what universe is that "free"? It's just a name.
You can't rely on the government to fix problems. That's why we also have charities and organizations that protect the environment. It was legal action that brought PFOA down, not the passing of the clean waters act. Lawsuits not laws.

The actual laws allow ppm, instead of legit banning and ordering the chemistry decomposition of such materials. They are as woefully ineffectual aslaws against trans fats. Instead of banning the substance, so fake test found trans fats in obviously not doctored broccoli, so up to 0.5g of trans fat is allowed without reporting it as anything. No 0.1 trans fat, they can simply say 0g and get away with it. This is your government at work. Your air is toxic, but they tell you that cutting down trees to build solar panels is green, even though trees clean the air of CO2, and solar panels do not.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 06:34:38 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2023, 08:27:13 AM »
Voting for alt right still means you vote repub.
Periodic voting doesnt mean you dont vote.
If tou were concerned about environment why not vote green?
The alt left
No, your love of oil is in direct conflict with your concern over water.
Your love of owning the libs at what irrational cost? - the alt right doesnt believe you exist.
So support them although they want to kill you slowly by starvation and poison, take away your privacy rights, all so you can continue buying gas for your lawnmower you use once a week.
What about the ESG policy that repubs so eager to squash?
Amazing.

Correct
Sometines there are hidden clauses bills with8n bills.
So.... you can name one?
Whats hidden in there we should know about?
Or is it some mysterious boogie man excuse to just not vote for the thing you want?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 04:27:07 PM by Themightykabool »

JackBlack

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2023, 02:17:19 PM »
They had perfectly fine houses where they came from but these economic opportunists (cough) I mean people fleeing global warming insist we build more houses for their sorry asses.

So the people who live in places which are literally going underwater still have places to live?

How about you try living underwater and tell us how it is.
Without any fancy technology to save you.

It was legal action that brought PFOA down, not the passing of the clean waters act. Lawsuits not laws.
And lawsuits rely upon laws.

The actual laws allow ppm
So you would rather idealised laws which would be impossible to check?

Instead of banning the substance, so fake test found trans fats in obviously not doctored broccoli, so up to 0.5g of trans fat is allowed without reporting it as anything.
You mean they relied upon real tests, which will always have some level of uncertainty, so they will never be able to say it is 0?
And you are upset, because you hate reality.

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2023, 08:39:51 AM »

yes
good ol' alt right lokoing out for bulma's best interests

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2023, 05:02:11 AM »
The alt left
Your love of owning the libs at what irrational cost? - the alt right doesnt believe you exist.
So support them although they want to kill you slowly by starvation and poison, take away your privacy rights, all so you can continue buying gas for your lawnmower you use once a week.
Amazing.

Correct
So.... you can name one?
Or is it some mysterious boogie man excuse to just not vote for the thing you want?

Here is a leftist yet again pushing "with me or against me" rhetoric. "Either you are 110% on board with environmentalism and social justice, or you're a racist sexist bigot who destroys the environment."

Did it ever occur to you that being alt right, contrary to Wikipedia's statement that it is a white supremacist group, is actually composed of people who would vote left of center IF the left and right were actually as the left claimed?

But in actual fact, the left is and has always been the slave party. Their illegal immigration goals have the net result of human trafficking. Their affirmative action is really about quotaism and creating dependency, while the right fixed "racial injustice" simply by trying to abolish slavery and giving black people jobs and inheritance rights. Which it quietly did while the left was busy claiming credit. At best, you guys are hypocrites. At worst, you are the very heirs of the slaveowners of long ago, and instead of stopping it already, you want cheap Hispanic labor. Mothers get used as sex workers, while children get used to help import adults (who then send them back to use again). Under environmental policy, you assholes literally want to create a cloud of smog thick enough to blot out the sun. Listen to Biden himself parrot this agenda (no, that's not him being senile this time, this is actually one of the insane talking points of "environmentalists").

And I can tell you from formerly being associated with the LGBT+ communist (now I've discovered I hate them, and they don't represent me), they never did anything useful to help me. In fact, when I wanted to be seen as normal, everything they did was too extreme, and basically tailored to maybe having backlash against ppl like me. If you ever want a good idea of why what liberals say and do are at odds with the values they supposedly have, Trump supported my right as a trans person to be able to defend myself after the Pulse nightclub shooting. Hillary literally was in favor of more immigrants and more gun control, all of which would result in more Pulse nightclubs. Thanks alot for making me afraid that ppl would persecute me. I learned that day that you democrats aren't who you say you are.

No I don't "vote republican". I'd vote libertarian, if I didn't see a troubling amount of woke in that group too. And by periodic, I mean if there wasn't such pressure that the left was going to take over the country and turn it into not just a shithole but an actual hellhole, I wouldn't vote at all. It is precisely because you are too extreme that I stand against you. If you were moderate, I might even occasionally vote left, except for the whole slave history thing (btw, did you know Trump is the only living president with no slaveowner ancestors? All the rest are heirs of slaveowners).

But you're the equivalent of someone driving a car off a cliff. Someone needs to slam hard on the brakes before you kill everyone. This is what it means to be alt-right. I originally wasn't part of the right at all, my chief motives being the environment and trans rights (until I learned that the left doesn't truly support those things and makes both worse). But then I saw the truth of what the left is, and I no longer want any part of them. I want to stop them before they kill everyone. Your plans don't ever work. Either they are outright lies for good press and you yourself are sabotaging them, or they are harebrained schemes that sound good on paper but the logistics isn't there.

"Hey we need to feed the children. Forget that it might double or quadruple taxes, it's worth it!"

No I don't know offhand of any specific examples. I'm not a raving lunatic obsessed with controlling the country, so I don't study politics. I have a God, and it is not the state. But it's common enough that you can search "congressional bill add ons." Common enough in fact, that ppl are complaining about it, as in here.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/06/time-congress-stop-stuffing-bills-full-completely-unrelated-stuff/
Here's an example:
https://news.yahoo.com/4-surprising-things-tucked-congress-210900471.html
And it doesn't matter which "side" is doing it. Packet bills that allow spending on several targets is wasteful. Liberal means wasteful.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 05:44:01 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2023, 08:50:55 AM »
Amazing.

Libertarains arent the smartest bunch.
Deregualte everything is the motto.
How does that fall in line with yoyr concerns about enviroment and protecting the unprotected?

Repubs who wont raise min wage thus relying on migrant workers, a pracitce as aplroved by both parties since dems upper brass are big corp gatekeepers.

The taking of guns away is taking away from those who listen to the alt right saying "hunt down the trans pedos".

You seem to mix match and confuse instruction.

Not surprisingly you listen to fox news amd are confused.

Lincoln was 150yrs ago.
Get over it.
There re three flags magahat alt right fly and none are the american flag.

Black the blue, when its against the black.

Confed flag, because... lincoln?

And the good ol swaskitka because ya!
Nothing says pro america pro freedom like a german fascict flag.

Vote alt right is a vote for the radical left?
Thats AAAAMZING
What geometric shape says if you trravel east ebough youll eventaully get to a westward destination?

In what amazing thought process wiuld a vote for the alt right materialize a radical left agenda?
List it off.
Top 3 of your complaints?
Religous freedom/ privacy rights to be gay.
Environment.
Wages.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 09:12:28 AM by Themightykabool »

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2023, 05:53:15 PM »
The alt left
Amazing.

Correct
So.... you can name one?

Lets go bulma
What are the repubs and libertarains doing for you?

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2023, 06:56:26 AM »
What liberals think: Government is there to give us freebies and handouts and let's ignore the price tag because it gets paid by rich ppl.

What everyone else understand: Government governs best that governs least. GOP does for me sinply by leaving me alone. Easing COVID restrictions. Easing mandates about having health insurance. Dropping

When they talk about anti-LGBT legislation 9/10 they are talking of removing something that is already egregious. Do I want ppl to be fined because they misgender me? No, I do not. I want to be accepted on my own merit. So let's look at these two things:

Republicans also approved two transgender-related amendments. One would prohibit the health insurance program for active-duty service members from covering the cost of gender confirmation surgery and hormone treatments for transgender individuals. Another amendment, from U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert, would block military schools from purchasing or having “pornographic and radical gender ideology books” in their libraries.

First, I am genderfluid not transsexual. So I equate so-called "gender confirmation surgeries" with making eunuchs to sterilize the population. Be sure to spay and neuter your humans by convincing them they will look like pretty pretty girls. Secondly, they are not prohibiting the process but refusing to place a tax burden for doing it. You want a sex change? Pay for it yourself! Or hey, maybe more doctors could get trained in the surgery (like in Thailand) and the price lowers on its own. You know what doesn't lower price? Placing more tax burdens on transgender ppl!
Third, smut has no place in a military school, neither do transgender indoctrination books.

Leftist lunatics equate this with taking away their rights. Sorry, but there is no "right" to have propaganda books in places of military education. And there is no right to have civilians pay for the operation. If you want a sex change, this is how it goes down:
1. You work hard, you complete all required training.
2. You inform your commanding officer you want to transition. He tells you fuck no, this is the army. You make a case for your transition, and he still tells you that you will need to pay out of pocket.
3. You work hard, you serve your country, you rise through the ranks. You present as a woman, but do all duties assigned to you. As you rank up, you are able to afford hormones and such. You are also able to tell the original commanding officer off now.
4. After a few years, you have set aside money to do this.
5. Or maybe you haven't. But you can get your legal gender changed in many states (including Virginia, where I live) even without surgery. In most jobs, this is enough to be legally accepted as a woman for the purpose of work. In fact, many LGBT ppl oppose this law because it's like "no fair, I had to do the surgery, and you get to just change your gender on a form and present as a woman?!?" Yeah. Tough luck, I don't care about your distorted body image. I do like that I have the right to do this, and if you're actively wanting to get rid of it, I don't need you.
https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/diversity-inclusion/3507206-here-are-the-states-where-you-can-and-cannot-change-your-gender-designation-on-official-documents/
Only one state rejects all attempts to change gender. Oklahoma, with 4 states reject changing of official documents. 22 states allow an X on a driver's license. In only eight states is a driver's license needing an actual proof of surgery (and I don't care about my birth certificate). You know, I can live with that.

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2023, 08:57:40 AM »
aside from the obvios left vs right hand waving away what BOTH sides want - less scrutiny at the actual funding (850$B) - its a party that 'virtue signals' to the base a certain narative.
do you LIKE that direction of narrative?

why should tye rich predatory practice of under paying their lo wage staff and not paying for the city taxes that in turn pays for the infrastructure that allows them to operate/ access customer/ access labour force - why do you think it's a good thing that the rich get the money and the infrastructure and personal healthcare gets dumped on the low/ lower wagers?

and your desire for libertairan government, then complain about water is - AMAZING!

so let's line up your ACTUAL desires and see how your three items listed line up.
what are you ACTUAL personal desires vs political?

Clean water and PFOS - Repubs want to remove restrictions on Big Industry to allow them to pollute more.

Get a job as a janitor - Repubs want to keep min wage super low and allow Big Corp to steal wages, gig-ify the industry, work-when-sick/ off load health insurance 6figure costs on a person making single digit $/hr.

Exist as a gender fluid - Repubs think you're mentally retarded and want to remove your existence.

hows that line up?

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2023, 10:07:19 AM »
Actually... you know who most wants to remove my existence?

The so-called liberals.

• When I was born, they would have preferred me aborted.
  • When I was at a Pridefest and mentioned that I was trans (at the time) and conservative, the guy told me "no such thing." By default, you thought that me being LGBT automatically enlisted me into the liberal party effectively erasing me as a person, and invalidating any agency I might have to make my own decisions. Not all blacks are liberals. Not all women are liberals. But someone wanted me to be signed up as a liberal without my say.
  • Next they wanted me sterilized, instead of learning to accept myself, and have the right to wear any clothes I want. I eventually learned that I could be genderfluid and this was okay.
  • Then when people who were supposedly my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community were shot dead in could blood, Hillary wanted to disarm us, and invite more Muslims. Trump wanted to ban Muslims and defend our gun rights.
  • During COVID, I was literally locked in a closet for two years. I couldn't be out, I was told to stay indoors where it's "safe" while my ability to work was sabotaged, and people attempted to starve me to death by regulations on how I could shop. Don't wanna wear a mask? Get out of the store, peon. We don't your kind here. You don't follow the science.

What part of this represents people who value life, much less my life? As long as abortion stands, people like me probably wouldn't reach their first birthday. And as long as the trans agenda pushes itself as the only way, people like me will be pressured into being sterilized before they understand that simply changing gender legally is a viable option. These things do not value life. They sterilize life in hopes of population control, or prevent it from starting.

Hell, if you could get away with it, you'd probably have all of us kill ourselves at age 30 like in Logan's Run. Back to topic, this is precisely what all this climate guilt is about."We want to tax the air you breathe, the wood you burn, and the water you drink. But we don't have to follow our own climate rules because we're enlightened liberals."  How many plane trips has Al Gore taken to talk about climate in the last ten years? Wanna know how few trips I've taken?

When we scratch the surface of climate change, what we really find is the worst sort of entitlement. Where you try to force me to drive a shitty car that craps out and has to be recharged, but the rules don't apply to the rulemakers.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 11:31:27 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

JackBlack

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2023, 02:44:32 PM »
What everyone else understand: Government governs best that governs least.
No, no sane person understands that as it is pure garbage.
A government that governs least simply takes from the people and gives nothing back.
A government should govern.

If it doesn't, it isn't doing its job. The issue is if it governs too much.

Some big things governments should be doing is protecting people, and providing essential services.

Third, smut has no place in a military school, neither do transgender indoctrination books.
And notice the hypocrisy?
You are quite happy with the government removing bans or stopping taxing going to things when you agree with it.
But then, when you decide it isn't something you like, you are happy with banning it.

Why not follow the same ideology for both, and oppose the government trying to ban books?
Notice that it wasn't merely removing a mandate to have the books, instead it was banning them.
Also, would that also include smut filled books like the Bible?

As for having people pay for it, do you feel the same way about boob jobs? Which are covered by a lot of insurance, including military insurance.

• When I was born, they would have preferred me aborted.
  • When I was at a Pridefest and mentioned that I was trans (at the time) and conservative, the guy told me "no such thing." By default, you thought that me being LGBT automatically enlisted me into the liberal party effectively erasing me as a person, and invalidating any agency I might have to make my own decisions. Not all blacks are liberals. Not all women are liberals. But someone wanted me to be signed up as a liberal without my say.
  • Next they wanted me sterilized, instead of learning to accept myself, and have the right to wear any clothes I want. I eventually learned that I could be genderfluid and this was okay.
  • Then when people who were supposedly my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community were shot dead in could blood, Hillary wanted to disarm us, and invite more Muslims. Trump wanted to ban Muslims and defend our gun rights.
  • During COVID, I was literally locked in a closet for two years. I couldn't be out, I was told to stay indoors where it's "safe" while my ability to work was sabotaged, and people attempted to starve me to death by regulations on how I could shop. Don't wanna wear a mask? Get out of the store, peon. We don't your kind here. You don't follow the science.
You sure do love lying don't you?

They didn't prefer or want those things.
They want you to be able to make that decision for yourself. (or in the case of abortion, your mother would have had control over her body, rather than the government trying to take that control away from her).
They don't want you sterilised. They want you to be able to have surgery which would result in sterilisation if you CHOOSE to do so.
And if you are happy with the government not interfering, you should be fine with shop owners demanding you wear a mask to be permitted to enter. While government interference would prohibit those store owners from controlling their store.

You are a collection of contradictions.

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2023, 03:03:39 PM »
nope

what do YOU want.
no culture war shit nonsense.

you want clean water?
better pay?
healthcare? - you distrust healthcare so probably not
what else?
the right to drive a gas car? - gas doesn't make the car shitty.  shitty manufacturer makes teh shitty car shitty.
meanwhile my home insurance is through the roof and my shitty GAS car i'm at the mercy of GLOBAL price wars over a MONOPOLIZED fuel source.
cool logic there.

so
clean water
better pay
and the right to be monopolized by gas.
that's your top 3?

aborting a clump of cells is hardly killing a full grown human with lived experiences.

YOU can be trans and WANT to be a conservative.
but under conservative definiiton of who's-who - you are not one of them.

the only people sterilized are the the very conservative ICE agent doctors performing human rights violations at the border by historectomzing women.
interesting you think learning to self accept is NOT part of the lib-tard agend when that's the demand right now - you are so backwards it's amazing.

crazy alt right shoots gay.
left says - take their guns away.
you understand that to mean lefthanded guns only.
your lack of comprehension is astounding.

your ability to work was done by both left and right.
you coudl've worn a mask to go shopping - not that big a deal - your choice.   blame blame blame - the conservative party model of personal responsibility right?
you could've gone outside outside - no one told you tostay in oyur closet - i went to parks, camping, hikes, cottage, road trips.
covid's over
get over it
find something else to cry about and pick a real complaint.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 03:05:37 PM by Themightykabool »