Please Define AETHER

• 68 Replies
Please Define AETHER
« on: April 13, 2015, 04:50:34 AM »
I have noticed that the word "aether" is used multiple times by different people on these forums.  I searched the Flat Earth Wiki for its definition and could only find one reference which mentioned AETHERIC EDDIFICATION as a sub-heading.  But this entry is vacant.

What is aetheric eddification?  It has been suggested that aether may have no mass (substance?) so how can it form eddies?  TIA.
There's something in this forum that makes you can't speak well...

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: Please Define AETHER
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 05:47:50 AM »
EVeryone has different definitions. Vauxhall has a fluid which somehow has no mass, JRowe says it's the same as space, and I don't think anyone else has offered a clear description. A handful of FEers reject it entirely.
Basically aether is whatever's convenient.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 06:03:38 AM »
Einstein used the word aether, so it must exist.

(just thought I would get that in before Jroa)
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 09:25:31 AM »
Aether = Aether

It's pretty straightforward really.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 09:44:38 AM »
Aether is a substance with no mass, but great power. Probably released after the Big Bang and has been flowing upward (relative) in space ever since. Whatever is trapped (mostly stray matter) in this upward flow eventually gets condensed into a disc. It is theorized that there are many separate aetheric flows in the universe (which means many possible disc planets), but only ours has been identified. FE scientists are currently working to find these other aetheric flows in space so that we can discover life on the discs formed by them. As you know, the resources of our disc are dwindling, and I believe this search for more life may just be an attempt to steal resources.
Read the FAQS.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 10:02:18 AM »
...FE scientists...

Names? Records? Could you please link us to their work?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Vauxhall

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 10:13:26 AM »
...FE scientists...

I can't give you that information. It's confidential. I'm sorry.
Read the FAQS.

ausGeoff

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 12:49:16 PM »

Q1:  Why—specifically—are the names of the scientists who you claim are working on flat earth theory confidential?
Q2:  Shouldn't they be publicly announcing their (presumably positive) research results in order to educate the public as to the "true" shape of the planet?
Q3:  When will their names and their research data be made public?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 01:45:58 PM »

Actually, I think a better question than Geoff's would be why?

Vauxhall

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 02:17:22 PM »
Large scale conspiratorial reasons. I appreciate your understanding.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 02:18:29 PM »
How do you "know" it then?
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

Vauxhall

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 02:20:34 PM »

Most of us are aware of the research. I'll just put it this way: the Earth is flat. We have science to prove it.

However, we cannot provide this evidence because it would most likely be deleted or discredited and I would disappear from this forum. I want to stay alive, you know? That's a common human emotion, right?
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 02:33:10 PM »

Most of us are aware of the research. I'll just put it this way: the Earth is flat. We have science to prove it.

However, we cannot provide this evidence because it would most likely be deleted or discredited and I would disappear from this forum. I want to stay alive, you know? That's a common human emotion, right?

You didn't answer the question.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.

Vauxhall

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 02:37:56 PM »

You didn't answer the question.

That's confidential.
Read the FAQS.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 02:45:35 PM »
That's confidential.

May I ask how one would go about getting access to it?
If there are several scientists at work, clearly you are not the only one who possesses the knowledge. If it is too much to ask, to know how to gain access, can we have a general idea of who else has this information? Clearly it is not confidential to know who possesses it, as you came clean so easily.
A general idea would be good. Pongo? Jroa? JRowe? Scepti? Did Flatbrainer hear it and tha was what drove him insane?

Vauxhall

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 02:50:18 PM »
That's confidential.

May I ask how one would go about getting access to it?
If there are several scientists at work, clearly you are not the only one who possesses the knowledge. If it is too much to ask, to know how to gain access, can we have a general idea of who else has this information? Clearly it is not confidential to know who possesses it, as you came clean so easily.
A general idea would be good. Pongo? Jroa? JRowe? Scepti? Did Flatbrainer hear it and tha was what drove him insane?

The moderation team knows this information. I can't speak for Scepti, although I suspect from his posts that he knows as well. Flatbrainer? I don't even know who that is.
Read the FAQS.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 02:53:42 PM »
The moderation team knows this information. I can't speak for Scepti, although I suspect from his posts that he knows as well. Flatbrainer? I don't even know who that is.

And JRowe?

If Scepti's posts imply he has knowledge of the Flat Earth scientists, may we conclude the work remains inconclusive, at this stage? After all, Scepti rejects aether and acceleration, instead relying on air pressure, for example: that's quite a major feature.

Vauxhall

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2015, 02:59:14 PM »

And JRowe?

If Scepti's posts imply he has knowledge of the Flat Earth scientists, may we conclude the work remains inconclusive, at this stage? After all, Scepti rejects aether and acceleration, instead relying on air pressure, for example: that's quite a major feature.

The research is conclusive. It shows that the Earth is flat. The exact nature of the Earth disc, what keeps it afloat, what causes the phenomenon known as universal acceleration... that's all still up in the air, no pun. This is why there are various theories floating about regarding these issues.

Please keep in mind that I won't be able to tell you much more than this. I have already said too much.
Read the FAQS.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2015, 03:27:55 PM »
I understand now why they act as being trolls. It's the perfect camouflage. They can't spread the truth too open, but the hints are everywhere. It's a damn dangerous game! You can't but admire their courage and intelligence!  :-X

What a fool I've been! But now I see.  :-[

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 03:54:41 AM »
I have noticed that the word "aether" is used multiple times by different people on these forums.  I searched the Flat Earth Wiki for its definition and could only find one reference which mentioned AETHERIC EDDIFICATION as a sub-heading.  But this entry is vacant.

What is aetheric eddification?  It has been suggested that aether may have no mass (substance?) so how can it form eddies?  TIA.

the wiki is out of date.
aether is the fabric of space, in the dual earth model. it does not need mass to have an effect, as we rely on space to exist. think of it as a way to alter distance.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 10:40:21 AM »

And JRowe?

The research is conclusive. It shows that the Earth is flat. The exact nature of the Earth disc, what keeps it afloat, what causes the phenomenon known as universal acceleration... that's all still up in the air, no pun. This is why there are various theories floating about regarding these issues.

Please keep in mind that I won't be able to tell you much more than this. I have already said too much.

Now I know you're lying. I have access to research at a higher, more confidential level than you. It shows the earth is not a disc but a flat triangle.

Vauxhall

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »
Still flat. I don't know the exact dimensions of Earth.
Read the FAQS.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 10:46:55 AM »
Now I know you're lying. I have access to research at a higher, more confidential level than you. It shows the earth is not a disc but a flat triangle.

What happened to the torus?  :o

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2015, 11:15:39 AM »

I still believe in it, but the ultra-high level top secret info that is above what Vauxhell can see claims it to be a flat triangle. However, there are even higher levels of clearance that nobody - not even hoppy - has access to, and I am quite certain that documents at that level of clearance will reveal it to be a torus. I cannot prove this, however, just like Vauxy.

Vauxhall

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2015, 11:36:52 AM »

I still believe in it, but the ultra-high level top secret info that is above what Vauxhell can see claims it to be a flat triangle. However, there are even higher levels of clearance that nobody - not even hoppy - has access to, and I am quite certain that documents at that level of clearance will reveal it to be a torus. I cannot prove this, however, just like Vauxy.

And beyond the Torus Files you will find another level of top secret that reveals the flatness of the Earth. You are simply part of their disinformation control group.
Read the FAQS.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2015, 11:39:14 AM »
And beyond the Torus Files you will find another level of top secret that reveals the flatness of the Earth. You are simply part of their disinformation control group.

How do you know there aren't more files above those you have access to, which reveal a different shape to the Earth?
You clearly are not familiar with those that suggest the Earth is a rhombicuboctahedron.

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2015, 12:40:05 PM »

You can't know that, because your clearance is not high enough to see the Triangle Files, therefore you also can't see what is above the level above that.

Bijane, your theory has merit. I suggest you make up some magic goo to explain how it ties in with observation. You could call it... hmm, how about Aether?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2015, 12:59:07 PM »

How do you know there aren't more files above those you have access to, which reveal a different shape to the Earth?
You clearly are not familiar with those that suggest the Earth is a rhombicuboctahedron.

I'm glad to see that people begin to approach my matrix theory of reality. How else could earth be a rhombicuthing that sometimes appears as a triangle and sometimes as a torus.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2015, 01:27:17 PM »
I'm glad to see that people begin to approach my matrix theory of reality. How else could earth be a rhombicuthing that sometimes appears as a triangle and sometimes as a torus.

Actually it's like the story of the blind men and the elephant. Everyone reaches out, and from their limited perspectives, they gain different conclusions. One grasps a side, and concludes it flat. Another finds a triangle, and another a torus. Only, instead of an elephant, it's a rhombicuboctahedron.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2015, 01:43:36 PM »

Actually it's like the story of the blind men and the elephant. Everyone reaches out, and from their limited perspectives, they gain different conclusions. One grasps a side, and concludes it flat. Another finds a triangle, and another a torus. Only, instead of an elephant, it's a rhombicuboctahedron.

I looked up that rhombicombi. How blind can one be to see it as a torus?