Explain the poles?

• 8 Replies
Explain the poles?
« on: April 13, 2024, 02:42:33 PM »
Why can the sun not set in Antarctica for several months at a time?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Explain the poles?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 11:26:50 AM »
This is a claim not proven. First you need to prove the claim. However, you are not allowed to be in Antarctica except for touristic trips. In such an environment, we cannot stay in Antarctica long enough to prove or disprove what he says. In this case, everything said about Antarctica will remain nothing more than urban legends and globalist lies. We don't have to believe their lies. Only after an independent and free observation can we talk about the reasons if such a situation really exists.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 12:23:13 PM »
In this case, everything said about Antarctica will remain nothing more than urban legends and globalist lies. We don't have to believe their lies.
Ah i see, so Antarctica isn’t observable and may not even exist. Thank you for your input

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 10:48:43 AM »
Been lucky to have stayed in the
Yukon and Patagonia. Both in summer. Which was july and Jan respectively.  Both places were light well past midnight.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 03:32:23 PM »
Yukon and Patagonia. Both in summer. Which was july and Jan respectively.  Both places were light well past midnight.

Unless you have an FET explanation of the poles, it really doesn't matter where you've vacationed.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 11:51:09 PM »
It could be related to the anti-sun. A dark star that shines heat and light that is below a wavelength we cannot read.

gnuarm

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 01:40:02 PM »

Unless you have an FET explanation of the poles, it really doesn't matter where you've vacationed.

He is sharing his experiences, where the sun did not set at night in both extreme northern latitudes and extreme southern latitudes.  I think that does matter very much. 

Before a measurement can be explained, we need to make the measurement.  No?

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2024, 02:47:20 PM »
REers have a tendency to risk believability by focusing on incidents and locations where the sun doesn’t shine or can shine at different intensities, when formulating their claims.

As members read through the site and look at the study resources available, they can improve their FE knowledge.   
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 02:59:38 PM by gotham »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2024, 03:31:24 PM »
gnuarm, this is Flat Earth Q&A. If someone asks a question in the section of the forum, they are expecting an answer from flat earth theory. If you want to debate or discuss this topic, start a new thread in FE General, or FE Debate.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.