Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre

• 685 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Werepenguins - The Perth Massacre
« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2018, 01:49:38 PM »
The sun gets lower in the sky.

The penguins across the river begin to sound restless and hungry.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2018, 01:50:07 PM »
I do like Jane's train of thought that at least 1 penguin would have voted for Shifter, while the 2nd may or may not have voted for him or at all. If this is the case, the 3rd or 4th votes are the most likely suspects.

That makes no sense at all.  We have a little more than 2 hours left.  Please say something that makes sense next.
Basically, a penguin likely voted for Shifter to get lynched. I'd wager the 3rd, or later person to vote shifter is likely that penguin. That'd be Lord Cruton, Roundy, and SCG. Of the 3, Sir Cruton has most of my suspicions.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #272 on: July 30, 2018, 01:51:04 PM »
I do like Jane's train of thought that at least 1 penguin would have voted for Shifter, while the 2nd may or may not have voted for him or at all. If this is the case, the 3rd or 4th votes are the most likely suspects.
Great, I take it back. I remember making that exact type of post when I was trying to manipulate people into doing what I wanted. Crouton and SCG are innocents as far as I'm concerned, and I fully support jroa voting for DD.

Are you a penguin?  You are never on my side. 

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #273 on: July 30, 2018, 01:55:20 PM »
Great, I take it back. I remember making that exact type of post when I was trying to manipulate people into doing what I wanted. Crouton and SCG are innocents as far as I'm concerned, and I fully support jroa voting for DD.

Are you a penguin?  You are never on my side.
I love the fact I'm much more of a suspect in the game where I'm not a penguin, than in the one where I was.
You're the one with a free vote. Roundy and Bullwinkle are still top of my list, but DD's close and he gives us more information with respect to those he's trying to implicate.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

DuckDodgers

« Reply #274 on: July 30, 2018, 01:58:04 PM »
I feel I'd give more information about potential penguins if I were to be eaten by then. I'll let you suss out how that is. If you lynch me, all you'll find out is I was suspicious of a great many people and cannot she'd any light on who the penguins are.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2018, 01:58:42 PM »
Nobody voted for me.  :'(

DuckDodgers

« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2018, 02:09:34 PM »
In the spirit of full disclosure, I received and replied to a PM from Bullwinkle about this game. I won't reveal it's contents without his permission though. It was benign, made me somewhat suspicious of him.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2018, 02:12:47 PM »

Head on a block time, Jura had been glad he missed the first vote, that had been hurried and wrong, but something about Ducky was, well fishy, and fishy under these circumstances was bad.
Three other people were in the firing line and at least two would be innocent if he was right, the other penguin would cast at the last moment and save Ducky and kill another of us, this may flush the other out, but he doubted it, they would play smart to survive.
Jura VOTES FOR DUCKDODGERS
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2018, 02:16:33 PM »
Looks likely I'm going to be dead by the time I am able to log back in. Fight valiantly brothers and sisters. Do not succumb to the penguin menace again.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
Someone please offer evidence.  Can I prevote?  I need to start dinner, and what I mean is can I have a floating vote?  I don't know whom to vote for.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #280 on: July 30, 2018, 02:25:25 PM »
The fuck is a floating vote supposed to be?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2018, 02:25:45 PM »
Vote, or vote not. There is no floating vote.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #282 on: July 30, 2018, 02:27:14 PM »
It means I can change it, or not. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #283 on: July 30, 2018, 02:28:20 PM »
Dammirous

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #284 on: July 30, 2018, 02:30:01 PM »
I have an announcement!

I have looked over the evidence and carefully considered all angles.  Previously I suspected SCG but now I am flip flopping!

[vote to lynch jroa]

He's been drunk since early this morning and he's even more drunk now.  He is clearly taking role playing facing death in a bar way too seriously and it's affecting his real life.  He is obviously drinking to sooth his guilty penguin conscious so I say lynch!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #285 on: July 30, 2018, 02:43:14 PM »
Yeah, because drunik obviously means guilty.  Also, I am not drunk, 

I don't suspect Pez, Jane, or SCG yet,  Goddammit, I have to vote or lose my vote,  What is the score>  Also, there is a good chance that one of the people I named is guilty..

I have to vote for someone.  [I vote to lynch DD.]  Sorry, you are all suspicious.  Espesially you, DD.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #286 on: July 30, 2018, 02:51:16 PM »
oops just realised I did it wrong.

[I vote to lynch DD]

just in case.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2018, 02:52:34 PM »
One hour and ten minutes.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2018, 03:03:04 PM »
Goodbye Ducky! You will be missed.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #289 on: July 30, 2018, 03:03:30 PM »
DuckDodgers is currently in the danger zone, with 3 votes to his name. Pez, Jura, Bullwinkle, and SCG each have 1 vote a piece.

Anything can still happen. The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #290 on: July 30, 2018, 03:04:04 PM »
I HAVE MY REASONS.

[I vote to lynch DuckDodgers]

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #291 on: July 30, 2018, 03:08:23 PM »
I HAVE MY REASONS.
Are those reasons being a penguin?  ;)
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #292 on: July 30, 2018, 03:08:35 PM »
He is a goner.  But I wish him well in the next life.  I shall prepare him the customary last meal for suspected penguins, a delicious lutefisk.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2018, 03:22:41 PM »
Alright, let's seal this.  [I vote to lynch DuckDodgers]

This was in line with my thinking before i left work.  Help me if I'm wrong...
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #294 on: July 30, 2018, 03:24:57 PM »
Yes, I live to see another night!

[I vote to lynch Duck Dodgers]

I think it's possible it's a big mistake but I've never been happier to go along with the mob!
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #295 on: July 30, 2018, 03:31:32 PM »
The reason I suspect DD so strongly is that he has penguin breath, he said Ichi would be eaten, he tried to put suspicion on Roundy right away, then he wants us to think he's the psychic, then he says he's giving the psychic cover, and he refused the perfectly toasted marshmallow I tried to give him.

I'm sorry DuckDodgers, if you are actually an innocent villager we will mourn you properly. We'll make s'mores!

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2018, 03:47:59 PM »
12 minutes until nightfall. 12 minutes until someone is hanged. Will any more votes roll in? Will they matter?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2018, 04:00:31 PM »
As the sun set on Day 2, the villagers cast their votes in true democratic fashion to decide which of them posed the greatest danger to the rest. That there would be a lynching seemed predestined. But who?

At first, it seemed they might reach a stalemate, as accusations seemed to be directed at almost anyone. Eventually, though, a consensus was reached. DuckDodgers would die this day. He walked nobly, his head held high, toward the gallows, barely flinching at the stench of burned flesh and marshmallows as he made his way past the fire pit that used to be Shifter and where Space Cowgirl was enjoying a s'more.

The rope was placed around Duck's neck. The knot, tightened. The ghost of Shifter's voice was heard faintly, as if still far away but approaching. "He-e-e-e-y Du-u-u-u-uck, f-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-k y-o-u-u-u-u-u-u, thi-i-s i-i-i-s my-y-y-y reve-e-e-e-e-enge!"

Out of seemingly no where, there is a whooshing sound that travels through the small crowd. No unlike the sound of a baseball, as it flies past your head when you are playing shortstop and miss the easy grab. Before anyone realizes what is happening, a barrage of blurs fly through, following the first mysterious projectile. What's going on?! Duck Dodgers falls to the ground, very much alive and breathing, his rope having been severed. As he hits the ground, something hits his arm. A quick glance and he can see it's a sharpened kangaroo finger bone, with some sort of green sludge coating it - poison? He barely has time to ponder why, when another one hits his leg. Then his chest - "Ow, it feels like fire." His eye - "Ahh! Shit! I can't see! IT BURNS SO BAD!" Finally, the last one pierced his testicle. His one remaining eye crossed, as he sprawled on the ground into a puddle of his own vomit. The burning intensified, but that wasn't the worst. The poison was starting to take hold as it attacked his central nervous system. Clearly it was a mind control serum, derived from Koala Chlamydia cultures that had been DNA-spliced with alligator hormones and Foster's Lager. Still huddled over on the ground, with only one arm that had not been pierced by the poison kangaroo finger bone blow-darts, he began pulling himself in the direction of the fire pit. Using only his good arm, he dragged his unwilling body inch by painful inch, closer to the dying embers, made worse because with each pull of his arm, the kangaroo bone embedded in his scrotum dragged on the ground and buried itself deeper into his punctured testis. His working eye could see what was happening, but his body was powerless to stop it. The serum was working itself through to every cell in his body, pulling him closer to the fire pit even as his eye was able to look on and his mind able to understand what was coming. Closer. Ever closer. He reaching out and placed one hand deep in the coal bed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed out, even as he used his burning hand to pull his body closer to the coals. His hair began to singe away. His eyebrows and lashes next. He felt his skin melting. 'Pull,' his body seemed to say again, and his arm complied. He pulled once more, with all his strength, his body landing directly on the coal bed and the fire rising up almost immediately to quiet his screams of pain. Space Cowgirl, meanwhile, prepares the next round of s'mores.

DuckDodgers, a normal villager, dies. And night falls. The villagers once again return to the tavern to collect themselves.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2018, 04:04:37 PM »
OMG, he was not a penguin. We will feast on s'mores in your honor.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #299 on: July 30, 2018, 04:04:42 PM »
Okay.  So that was bad.  But let's look at this relative to our previous decisions.  At least we didn't murder the truthterra.  So in that regard we didn't do that bad this time.