Poll

What country is named after a group of Vikings who founded a slave colony there in the 9th century?

Russia
2 (33.3%)
Finland
1 (16.7%)
Belgium
0 (0%)
Bavaria
0 (0%)
Ireland
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

The Vikings

• 16 Replies

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
The Vikings
« on: August 07, 2018, 03:37:40 AM »
What country is named after a group of Vikings who founded a slave colony there in the 9th century?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Re: The Vikings
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 03:55:27 AM »
Your concept is useful to many people.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 04:35:14 AM »
Ireland I think.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 05:34:57 AM »
I'd follow thw wisdom of Wise and vote for Ireland.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 05:48:23 AM »
I'd follow thw wisdom of Wise and vote for Ireland.

No you have not voted Ireland. You've voted Finland. May you want to check your vote?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 06:06:34 AM »
It's Russia.

The Vikings were renowned for rowing their boats and "Russ" is the name for the action of rowing.
LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

Hamzah

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 06:38:21 AM »
The correct answer is Russia.

In the 9th century, a group of Vikings called the Rus built a colony to serve as a hub for the lucrative slave market. The names stuck in more ways than one: the Rus gave their name to Russia, while the people they enslaved still bear the name Slav.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 06:43:00 AM »

In the 9th century, a group of Vikings called the Rus built a colony to serve as a hub for the lucrative slave market. The names stuck in more ways than one: the Rus gave their name to Russia, while the people they enslaved still bear the name Slav.

Wrong knowledge.

source: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/althistory/images/f/f7/Vikings.png
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:52:55 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 06:48:49 AM »
This is the invasion map of Vikings:

We have clearly see the occupations in 9th century as: Iceland, Ireland, Part of Sweden, Part of Norway, Part of Estonia, and Lithuania.

Map is changed after Russia is dispersed. Wake up man, Russia is in the east.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 07:04:37 AM »

No source, lol. A group of Viking occupied Russia that we call them as "Hamza's".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Hamzah

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 07:32:42 AM »

No source, lol. A group of Viking occupied Russia that we call them as "Hamza's".

Where was the Russian language born?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 10:34:10 AM »

Where was the Russian language born?

Hamzas have discovered.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 10:51:22 AM »
What is happening to this forum? I feel like this wizard is controlling our minds
"And fyi, exploding air in the blood is an effect obsevred when deep sea divers rise too fast."

Themightykabool

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 11:03:44 AM »
What is happening to this forum? I feel like this wizard is controlling our minds

I'm controlling the mind of the world, but I'm not not wizard. I am the deep state of the world, that deeper than illuminati and nwo.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »

I'm controlling the mind of the world, but I'm not not wizard. I am the deep state of the world, that deeper than illuminati and nwo.

Are you trolling or off your medication?
"And fyi, exploding air in the blood is an effect obsevred when deep sea divers rise too fast."

Themightykabool

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 11:18:05 AM »

He is wise.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 11:28:57 AM »

He is wise.

Themightykabool