WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread

• 331 Replies
Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle Spectator Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2022, 02:16:53 AM »
I'm cool with bom playin'
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2022, 02:18:16 AM »
Bom Tishop can sabotage the game this way even when not in the game. I do not want to affect your votes but imagine what could have happened if it were in the game.

5 votes have been used so far;

Yes: 2 (shifter, Jimmy)
утримався: 2 (jura, D1)
Niet: 1 (wise)

13 votes remain.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2022, 03:20:58 AM »
The secret ballots used and majority the opinions of the players were received. And as a result, we can't get him this game because it was decided that Bom Tishop couldn't keep up with the game. We continue the game from where we left off. Night workers can work. Others may be talks idle.

It has been done Russian style:

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2022, 05:22:10 AM »
Lol, I am not going to sabotage the game if I don't play wise, it's ok. It's my fault for not knowing there was a game starting.  If there isn't a way to put me in no problem, I will wait until the next one
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2022, 06:03:14 AM »
Well, with BHS not playing this game, there is a 100% chance he will survive the first round of killing and lynching.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2022, 06:03:28 AM »
İ've tried. Thanks for understanding.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2022, 06:58:51 AM »
Sorry I missed all the discussion and voting this morning.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2022, 11:15:23 AM »
A sorry from me too. I missed the discussion.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2022, 11:17:32 AM »
I say we fry Bom Tishop in the electric chair! Always wanted to be an executioner.
I voted for Bom to be turned into Fried Chicken ahahahahahahahahahah.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2022, 10:44:37 PM »
I say we fry Bom Tishop in the electric chair! Always wanted to be an executioner.
I voted for Bom to be turned into Fried Chicken ahahahahahahahahahah.

My user name was chicken fried Clucker at one point...
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2022, 12:07:49 AM »
BabyHighSpeed you mean?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2022, 08:24:17 AM »
*wooOOooOOOOooooo*

Message from your mother. Don't forget to look at wise's signature or you will forget what time it is.

Also, boydster is the devil.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2022, 01:32:46 PM »
I AM BACK
I know Gayer's role but I'm not going to tell anyone.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #163 on: November 18, 2022, 02:02:59 PM »
I know Mundin's role!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2022, 10:41:48 PM »
There is. It is a general rule of werepenguin.

It is not required to remind which rule is valid and which is not valid. The rules reminded here those you need to know. Others already known.

If general rules of werepenguin would not be applied this game, so it was not necessary to set the name of the game werepenguin, but anything else.

Agreed. Dead is dead. Otherwise what are the stakes? We have a spectator thread. 'Ghosts' can post in here leaving the game thread to the active players only. When you're dead, you're out.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2022, 06:08:01 AM »
There is. It is a general rule of werepenguin.

It is not required to remind which rule is valid and which is not valid. The rules reminded here those you need to know. Others already known.

If general rules of werepenguin would not be applied this game, so it was not necessary to set the name of the game werepenguin, but anything else.

Agreed. Dead is dead. Otherwise what are the stakes? We have a spectator thread. 'Ghosts' can post in here leaving the game thread to the active players only. When you're dead, you're out.

Yeap dead is dead and can only talk at night, unless the narrator says otherwise

Werepenguins: Rules Discussion
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2022, 11:44:30 AM »
How many times during this day cycle is wise going to try and kill Bullwinkle? Over/Under is 4.5. Paying out 10:1 in BullwinkleBux.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2022, 11:47:51 AM »
How many times during this day cycle is wise going to try and kill Bullwinkle? Over/Under is 4.5. Paying out 10:1 in BullwinkleBux.

My moneys on Bullwinkle being a penguin. Wise wants that team to win so this 50% random chance is just wordplay.

And whose going to waste their vote on a player who isn't even active? Part of the fun of lynching is the reaction. And why lynch someone when the rules state inactive players could be killed?

Oh well. Let wise tell his story

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2022, 12:03:43 PM »

My moneys on Bullwinkle being a penguin. Wise wants that team to win so this 50% random chance is just wordplay.

And whose going to waste their vote on a player who isn't even active? Part of the fun of lynching is the reaction. And why lynch someone when the rules state inactive players could be killed?

Oh well. Let wise tell his story

I think you are mistaken in your assumptions there, but that's the fun of it I guess, isn't it? We got lucky killing your psychic right off the bat, then your toymaker decided to try and make friends with me and got turned dead, but not before murdering another innocent. If you take away the self-inflicted wounds, the non-werepenguins started off in a much better position than usual. Mundin's role was pretty powerful - Crouton currently has an extra life, you guys got a free extra kill, and if he was still alive there could be even more goodies headed your way. On top of that, the bad guys started off not knowing each other at all. And every time I say something asking wise for clarification about something, he says he's going to make things worse for my team.

But, you're probably right about Bullwinkle. Might be best for you guys to get a head start on just lynching him to be safe.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2022, 01:20:59 PM »
LUCK?!! lol

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2022, 01:35:20 PM »
LUCK?!! lol
Are you saying we somehow knew you were the psychic?? I'm not sure what you are implying here.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2022, 01:38:23 PM »
Actually, I take back what I said, it's entirely possible we knew exactly who you were!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2022, 01:51:34 PM »
LUCK?!! lol
He is suspicious because I told him he was going to die before your team chose to kill him yet, like this: "For the first and last time, you can ask me who someone is tonight". but this was purely guesswork, not because I knew anything. Penguin has choose her after this.
First of all, game experts are willing to kill each other because casual players are easier to beat. In this respect, scg, who was not one of the bad ones, was one of the people on target. He was also noted for speaking more than usual. based on this, the probability of dying on the first night was quite high.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 01:54:10 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2022, 02:07:40 PM »
LUCK?!! lol
He is suspicious because I told him he was going to die before your team chose to kill him yet, like this: "For the first and last time, you can ask me who someone is tonight". but this was purely guesswork, not because I knew anything. Penguin has choose her after this.
First of all, game experts are willing to kill each other because casual players are easier to beat. In this respect, scg, who was not one of the bad ones, was one of the people on target. He was also noted for speaking more than usual. based on this, the probability of dying on the first night was quite high.

Translation:  Turd turd turd turd, turd "Turd turd turd."  Turd, turd turd turd, and turd turd.  Turd.  Turd turd.

I think we should lynch wise for favoring the penguins and trying to cover it by supposedly telling them they were going to die so they could better coordinate.

Just look at that outcome so far.  One penguin is down, and numerous innocents are dead.  And if bullwinkle turns out to be a penguin, him holding back from blowing bullwinkle out of the water for being absent just goes to show he is favoring the penguins.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 02:16:21 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2022, 02:25:44 PM »
LOL I was reasonably certain before we even started that I was going to die first. If it's a wise game, it's basically a guarantee I'll be on Team Badguy. The fun part is what happens after!

« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2022, 04:20:37 PM »
Inspector Unicorn Peptide Cake tosses some bolts off the boat.

I'm going to find that submarine!
"Deep Throat: Mister Mulder, why are those like yourself, who believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life on this Earth, not dissuaded by all the evidence to the contrary?
Mulder: Because, all the evidence to the contrary is not entirely dissuasive."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2022, 06:56:54 PM »
LOL I was reasonably certain before we even started that I was going to die first. If it's a wise game, it's basically a guarantee I'll be on Team Badguy. The fun part is what happens after!
It was google number generator decided the roles. If I would be decide it by myself it was better I choose you another role, because everybody knows boydster is evil, it is nothing with me. People think you are evil regardless me. This is about your style playing game.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2022, 02:50:28 AM »
The fun part
When do we get to that?  Asking for a friend.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2022, 05:37:16 AM »
The game rules recommend rock paper scissors in case of disagreement.

Because bullwinkle is inactive at any time (not game day), there is a 50% chance of dying. A representative from both teams will decide whether bullwinkle will survive tomorrow. the elected representatives are space cowgirl and boydster, the first to die from both teams.

I will send a pm to both players and ask them to say rock paper and scissors. If boydster wins, bullwinkle will die tomorrow, if space cowgirl wins, bullwinkle will survive tomorrow. this selection has nothing to do with the team that bullwinkle belongs to, it was chosen completely at random.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2022, 10:30:27 AM »
PM reply has been sent!