Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #960 on: August 30, 2011, 03:00:47 PM »
Not that I'm trying to "help" you guys or anything, but I don't understand why some of you are still endorsing the idea that if someone is killed, the culprit must be someone whom the victim recently cast suspicion on, as if it was done in an effort to make them stop talking.  I'm specifically talking about what Gayer just said:

ok who did Roundy suspect? apart from me, of course

People don't stop talking just because they're dead.  The dead can still post during the night, and the rule that they don't post during the day seems to be overlooked if it's done in moderation (like I'm doing right now).  I have never decided on whom to kill based on who was talking about me, and I don't think that anyone else ever has, either. 

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #961 on: August 30, 2011, 03:33:55 PM »
Less discussing more voting, it's day time.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #962 on: August 30, 2011, 03:38:55 PM »
I went through half the thread so far.

I agree with Marus about Enigma but also Wardogg kept throwing accusations to Andrew then suddenly stopped.  My guess is that Wardogg is an alien, tried to throw suspicion to Andrew, then was told by the other aliens to stop being retarded.

So my guesses:

Enigma
Wardogg.

Well at least you give a reason.  I stopped accusing because i was being labeled an alien for it.....hmmmm that didnt work out so well.  Anywho...I owned up to just trying to get him killed for the lulz and have only tried to bag the real aliens from then on.   It seems like the growing trend is to bag enigma this round and me next.  So be it.  I offer my sacrificial human body to either lynching.   

I vote Enigma(2)

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #963 on: August 30, 2011, 03:39:59 PM »
I vote to lynch EnigmaZV (3)

EnigmaZV

« Reply #964 on: August 30, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »
Alright guys,

I just went through this entire thread, since we know who two of the aliens are already it was quite enlightening.  Anyhow I have ruled out several people, mainly going by who blanko was throwing suspicions at and also who voted for.  My conclusion is Enigma is a likely alien.  The way Blanko tried to get suspicion away from him and accuse others, and when Enigma was somehow away when we were voting for Blanko AND Saddam.

I've really only not voted once. Twice if you count the time where I thought there was more time. At any rate, I've voted as I have always done, with the majority in the end. As this seems to be the only outcome, I vote to lynch myself.

EnigmaZV (4)

Let's hope we don't waste our next and final lynch as well.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #965 on: August 30, 2011, 04:32:04 PM »
Bandwagon on this one...

I vote to lynch EnigmaZV

EnigmaZV [5]
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #966 on: August 30, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »
Well why would they take out roundy when we were close to lynching him anyways? They only possible explanation is that they want everyone that we suspect to die. This means the current suspects probably aren't it.

That seems overly obvious to me.  It depends on how good the aliens are at reverse-psychology.  They might very well have come to this conclusion themselves, and lynched me to cast suspicion away from the people I suspected.

That being said, I still think Enigma is a solid lynch this time around.  Just the same I still suspect Gayer and Cheesus. 
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #967 on: August 30, 2011, 04:35:14 PM »
Actually, Warrdog may not be an alien. I'm looking at Gayer now.

I vote to lynch EnigmaZV. (6)
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #968 on: August 30, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »
I don't think what Wardogg was doing earlier was alienish so much as Thorkish.  Just my opinion.  I doubt he's an alien.

Lorddave

« Reply #969 on: August 30, 2011, 05:02:29 PM »
I don't think what Wardogg was doing earlier was alienish so much as Thorkish.  Just my opinion.  I doubt he's an alien.
Ah but think about this.  This is wardogg's first time playing.  It's very likely, if he was an alien, he asked the other aliens how to play well.  One of the many strategies is to "throw suspicion to someone else".  Being inexperienced, he lacks the subtly to do it well and went all out.  Then he was told not to do that again for fear of raising suspicion.  Hence why he stopped.

It makes sense to me anyway.  Let's just hope enigma is an alien.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #970 on: August 30, 2011, 05:09:51 PM »
And there's always the gun-nut. Don't forget about him. I hope it's Wardogg, that would be hilarious.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #971 on: August 30, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »
I think it's Wendy.  He voted for Saddam the second time around when it was almost a sure thing he was going to be lynched, the other choice was Enigma, a probable alien, he did not vote for blanko so far as I can tell.  Also many of the others you are mentioning were specifically targeted by Blanko early on, when there was no reason to do so, this leads me to think those people may not be aliens.

I went back and reviewed who the two known wolves voted for, and who they suspected, in order to rule out certain people.  It's not a sure thing but Wendy was never voted on nor suspected by either of them.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #972 on: August 30, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »
I suppose Blanko it is then, unless something happens overnight.

I vote to lynch Blanko (9)

Be careful everyone, if three of the Blanko votes are aliens and he's an alien too, they could easily upset the vote. We need one more to make sure.

Well look at that, I did vote for Blanko.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #973 on: August 30, 2011, 06:50:08 PM »
I'm working under the assumption that Skeleton was being an ass, so the aliens would win. I vote to lynch Cheesus.

Cheesus (1)
Roundy (1)
Blanko (1)

Again, I'll be on again tonight and tomorrow morning if my vote needs to be adjusted. Let's get this right people!

You voted for Cheesus first, then, when the votes for blanko were already secure, you changed your vote.  A common wolf tactic.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #974 on: August 30, 2011, 06:51:42 PM »
I'm working under the assumption that Skeleton was being an ass, so the aliens would win. I vote to lynch Cheesus.

Cheesus (1)
Roundy (1)
Blanko (1)

Again, I'll be on again tonight and tomorrow morning if my vote needs to be adjusted. Let's get this right people!

You voted for Cheesus first, then, when the votes for blanko were already secure, you changed your vote.  A common wolf tactic.

Interesting.  If how you interpret it is correct, it means Cheesus is not an alien, after all.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #975 on: August 30, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »

Cheesus (1)
Roundy (1)
Blanko (1)

Interesting.  If how you interpret it is correct, it means Cheesus is not an alien, after all.

I doubt it, I could be wrong, but on more than one occasion Blanko specifically accused him, even voted for him I think, when there was no real reason to do so.

Lorddave

« Reply #976 on: August 30, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »

Cheesus (1)
Roundy (1)
Blanko (1)

I doubt it, I could be wrong, but on more than one occasion Blanko specifically accused him, even voted for him I think, when there was no real reason to do so.
That's not evidence.  I voted for him for exactly the same reasons.  Several times.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #977 on: August 30, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »
Also:

If Saddam really is an alien, then I forbid myself from accusing anyone to be an alien for the remainder of the game.

And yet:

Actually, Warrdog may not be an alien. I'm looking at Gayer now.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #978 on: August 30, 2011, 06:59:16 PM »
That's not evidence.  I voted for him for exactly the same reasons.  Several times.

The difference is, Blanko turned out to be an alien, you didn't.

« Reply #979 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29:26 PM »
I'm not accusing Gayer, just that I'm looking at her behavior closely now.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #980 on: August 31, 2011, 02:57:23 AM »
Not that I'm trying to "help" you guys or anything, but I don't understand why some of you are still endorsing the idea that if someone is killed, the culprit must be someone whom the victim recently cast suspicion on, as if it was done in an effort to make them stop talking.  I'm specifically talking about what Gayer just said:

ok who did Roundy suspect? apart from me, of course

People don't stop talking just because they're dead.  The dead can still post during the night, and the rule that they don't post during the day seems to be overlooked if it's done in moderation (like I'm doing right now).  I have never decided on whom to kill based on who was talking about me, and I don't think that anyone else ever has, either.

Don't talk during the day or you will get a one day ban  :-*
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #981 on: August 31, 2011, 03:00:29 AM »
I vote to lynch Enigma (7)

Cheesus is looking at me :(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

EnigmaZV

« Reply #982 on: August 31, 2011, 06:22:34 AM »
I vote to lynch Enigma (7)

Cheesus is looking at me :(

You'd better make sure you have pants on then.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #983 on: August 31, 2011, 12:17:59 PM »
I vote to lynch Enigma. (8) Also, it's very quaint that Marcus is trying to cast suspicion away from himself by accusing me of being a no-good foreigner, but what he isn't mentioning is that the one time I strayed from the bandwagon, I was aiming for him. Also, the time I missed voting for Blanko, I'm truly sorry, but I was tired and passed out in my bed before going on the internet at all. I started work a while ago and have been having a hard time getting enough sleep. My work days are twelve hours long, and I have chores and schoolwork to attend to. I'm simply a lot more busy than I'd anticipated this time around.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #984 on: August 31, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
Enigma was lynched, he was alien Ripley

Sorry about the lack of story, I have serious tax problems to solve

Anywho it's now night-time until 1800 tomorrow, will the last alien send me his abduction.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:50:58 PM by Chris Spaghetti »

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #985 on: August 31, 2011, 02:39:03 PM »
I vote to lynch Enigma. (8) Also, it's very quaint that Marcus is trying to cast suspicion away from himself by accusing me of being a no-good foreigner, but what he isn't mentioning is that the one time I strayed from the bandwagon, I was aiming for him. Also, the time I missed voting for Blanko, I'm truly sorry, but I was tired and passed out in my bed before going on the internet at all. I started work a while ago and have been having a hard time getting enough sleep. My work days are twelve hours long, and I have chores and schoolwork to attend to. I'm simply a lot more busy than I'd anticipated this time around.

Yeah you're looking more and more suspicious to me.  You voted for Enigma after it was already sure he was getting lynched, and after 1800GMT cuttoff as well.  You might as well become an hero and abduct Cheesus the gun nut.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #986 on: August 31, 2011, 02:39:17 PM »
Which alien was he?

Lorddave

« Reply #987 on: August 31, 2011, 02:54:59 PM »
Which alien was he?
You tell us. You should know.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #988 on: August 31, 2011, 03:15:01 PM »
Which alien was he?
You tell us. You should know.

Well I do now, thanks to Chris' magnificent editing skillz, but I honestly didn't know before that. I was only told my own role in the beginning and who the other aliens are.

Lorddave

« Reply #989 on: August 31, 2011, 03:51:51 PM »
So we need to find out who wanted to save enigma, blanko, and saddam.