Flat Earth-Vedic Model

• 3 Replies
Flat Earth-Vedic Model
« on: September 23, 2015, 01:09:11 AM »
Hi, I would like to start a new thread titled, 'Flat Earth Vedic Model' as I feel there are many useful concepts and data we can use.

Re: Flat Earth-Vedic Model
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 01:24:31 AM »
So here goes. The Vedic model speaks of Bhu Mandala, which is flat landmass. Bhu Mandala contains 7 concentric islands and that many concentric oceans. Our world, that is the earth, is in the center and is called Jambudvipa. It is surrounded by an ocean of salt water.

Now, this we have. If we consider the land masses of the world as depicted in the Flat World model, then they roughly correspond to Jambudivpa or the first central island in the Vedic Model.

India or Bharat and the Himalaya Mountains mentioned here, is easily identifiable as they are more or less in positions as described, and indeed retain their ancient names. Given that, the rest of the landmass of the central island, which is divided into 8 other territories, can be assumed to be the rest countries of our world.   

The oceans or Oceanus as the ancients called it, is the ocean of salt water.

What is interesting is, the land that comes after the Oceanus, a concentric island, which is actually another island in this model, and inhabited by a different people, too can be identified. This island is called Plaksha dvipa and corresponds to the Antarctica landmass as depicted in the Flat Earth model.

Since the second inland, and the other behind it, actually represent alien worlds, Antarctica may be considered an alien land ... aliens can be expected to be living on it.

Based on the Vedic model, the earth is only the central land mass of the vast Bhu-mandala landscape. Meaning, land extends millions of miles beyond Antarctica. More later.   

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:35:38 AM by nrjames »

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 01:50:10 AM »
Hmmm, your first post promised "many useful concepts and data".  I feel let down.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 02:32:17 AM »
Okay, I know most here are familiar with the Vedic model, but none of the information provided there has percolated to the modern-day Flat Earth model.

Like I said, Antarctica is another world, and Bhu-Mandala for which there is no corresponding conceptual term in English, does not end with Antarctica. Given that, one should not draw the boundary of the Flat Earth right after the Antarctic circle. The rest of what is said is irrelevant as there is no way of proving or disproving it.

Another point that may be borrowed, is the orbit of the sun and moon. The sun circles the Bhu mandala almost along the outer most ring, keeping the earth island in the center.

One last thing ... and I am nearly reached the end of my contribution ... guys, satellites do exist, no use denying it. In fact, I see no reason in having satellites in the Flat Earth model. I have a feeling they kind of stay up there on there own, and all that talk about canceling forces, to keep them up there, etc., really does not come into play. They sort of float on their own, thanks to some other phenomenon. I am saying this because, it appears that they can be placed just about anywhere ... and there they more or less stay. That's it folks. Over and out.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 02:40:11 AM by nrjames »