A hermit comes down from the mountain...

• 58 Replies

JackBlack

Re: A hermit comes down from the mountain...
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2024, 02:42:15 AM »
Stop avoiding the question with technicalities in the wording. It's there is nothing that we can observe about earth that can't be explained by FE theory. While this is also true about a theoretical round earth, it comes down to our own senses. What do we observe about earth? Do we see earth as a ball or as a plate? It's obvious, our own eyes can show us that the earth is not if fact round but flat.
We observe Earth is round.
What we observe is 100% consistent with a round Earth, but not consistent at all with a flat Earth.
For example, if you watch the sunset, we observe Earth block the view to the sun.
When we observe something going off into the distance, it behaves as if it is going over a hill.

So it is obvious, Earth is round.

We can observe plenty about Earth which cannot be explained by FE nonsense (you don't have a theory).

JackBlack

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2024, 02:44:10 AM »
Having a debate to get to the core of a question is well and good. The problem with you lot is you totally ignore reality and pretend a whole section of it, despite the day to day evidence does not exist. That’s not debate. Its crass stupidity and you are the one clearly supporting it.
Quite the opposite.
You ignore reality, and basically just chant "EARTH ROUND! YOU DUMB!"
That isn't debate. It is stupidity and cult like behaviour.

What is the point of you being here?
To pretend you are smart, because you aren't.

Thorin

• Secretary of the Flat Earth Society
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2024, 09:26:13 AM »
Thorin, you've just been owned. Can you prove the locally flattish earth on which you stand or float, is not part of the external surface of a giant globe?

If you can't, (and I know you can't), then it is possible and from all the evidence, probable, the overall shape of the locally flat earth you stand on, is in fact a globe, isn't it?

The earth obviously hass some curvature to it, as explained by the equation k' = 1 / 25,484 km ≈ 3.93 x 10^-8 per kilometer, which is why you can see the bottom ships slowly disapear into the distance. But what a spherical earth would imply is that the different hemispheres of earth would each have their own respective properties, both gravitationally and atmosphereically. Because this is false, we can imply that FE is the most probable theory.
"I joined because I was bored and because I like making people mad" -Me

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2024, 10:37:54 AM »
Stop avoiding the question with technicalities in the wording. It's there is nothing that we can observe about earth that can't be explained by FE theory. While this is also true about a theoretical round earth, it comes down to our own senses. What do we observe about earth? Do we see earth as a ball or as a plate? It's obvious, our own eyes can show us that the earth is not if fact round but flat.

The hermit replies -

"Can you be more specific please? What specific observations will confirm to me that the earth is flat, as you claim?"

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2024, 10:39:33 AM »
Yes and no. A spherical earth implies no local gravitational effects for different hemisphere. But the atmosphere, yes, it would, because of the difference in sense of rotation of earth in north and south hemispheres. Read coriolis effect.
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2024, 11:50:46 AM »
Having a debate to get to the core of a question is well and good. The problem with you lot is you totally ignore reality and pretend a whole section of it, despite the day to day evidence does not exist. That’s not debate. Its crass stupidity and you are the one clearly supporting it.
Quite the opposite.
You ignore reality, and basically just chant "EARTH ROUND! YOU DUMB!"
That isn't debate. It is stupidity and cult like behaviour.

What is the point of you being here?
To pretend you are smart, because you aren't.

But it is round you idiot. What is there to debate? You don’t need to be smart all you need to be is not a close minded blinkered idiot.

https://images.app.goo.gl/dYX4fWJxWDrcgoJHA

You pretending all of astronomy, space travel, the ISS don’t exist is a clear indication of just how delusional you are.

Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2024, 12:47:46 PM »
But it is round you idiot. What is there to debate?
The point is you are not debating.
You are acting like a cult member getting extremely upset and throwing a tantrum because people dared to not believe your cult.

If you don't want debate WHY ARE YOU HERE?

You pretending all of astronomy, space travel, the ISS don’t exist is a clear indication of just how delusional you are.
You repeatedly lying about me like this, just shows how delusional and dishonest you are.

Timeisup

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2024, 12:16:23 AM »
You are acting like a cult member getting extremely upset and throwing a tantrum because people dared to not believe your cult.

You repeatedly lying about me like this, just shows how delusional and dishonest you are.

There is no cult involved you dolt!

Do you not understand that the cult is made up of those who deny reality and you who prop it all up.

It is you who is the cult.

You imagine there is some debate to be had about the shape of the world.

It is you who buys into choosing to ignore all the accumulated evidence  learned about the cosmos in the last 200 years.

It is you who chooses to ignore the facts of daily life.

It is you who chooses to ignore the current multinational race to the moon and beyond.

It is you who chooses to ignore the evidence of your own eyes of the thousands of satellites currently in orbit some easily seen by the naked eye.

It is you who chooses to ignore the overwhelming amount of freely available daily data from all the various space craft and probes that orbit our own or various other  planets or are sitting  on the moon or are currently roaming around on Mars.

You appear to think ignoring all this is somehow a valid line of reasoning and debate! It’s akin to ignoring the air you are breathing or the ground you are walking on. It is you who display the very actions of a cult member. It is you who caught up in world driven by delusion and are displaying the kind of behaviour of the cult member.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2024, 03:03:55 AM »
There is no cult involved you dolt!
Then why do you keep acting like it?
Why do you need to avoid what they say at all costs, and deflect to other crap?
Why do you need to continually lie about what people say?

Sure sounds like there is a cult.

It is you who is the cult.
Yet you cannot provide a single instance of behaviour which in any way demonstrates that, instead you need to repeatedly lie.
Even now, you just resort to pathetic lies you can't justify at all.

You appear to think ignoring all this is somehow a valid line of reasoning and debate!
As opposed to you, that thinks completely ignoring what is brought up in an OP, to state vastly different things, is somehow a valid line of reasoning.
Or as opposed to you, that thinks blatantly lying about what someone has said, to construct a strawman to attack is a valid line of reasoning and debate.

It is you who display the very actions of a cult member.
Lying and projecting wont save you.
You are the one suggesting we should all just ignore anything that conflicts with the holy commands of the divine experts.
You are the one objecting to people being allowed to think for themselves.

I am the one suggesting people should be able to think, they should be able to question and consider the evidence themselves, rather than being forced to accept what they holy prophets say we should think.

YOU are the one displaying cult behaviour. I am the one objecting to that BS.

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2024, 06:10:24 AM »
Difference is jack accepts what others tell him because he evaluated it and it made sense to him.

You accept it based on authority.

Side note.
In this case we talking Fact vs Opinion.

Timeisup

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2024, 11:07:20 AM »

You are the cult member displaying cultish behaviour pretending there is some debate to be had.

There is no mystery.

There is no reason for any debate to be had other than the cultish derived fiction in your cult driven brain.

The undisputed fact that 100% of the scientific world agree the world is a sphere precludes my stance from being a cult belief in any wat as it’s the overwhelming majority view. A majority view supported by the facts and not just because it’s the majority view.

You on the other hand are in a tiny tiny minority that displays the very behaviour that falls  in line and can best be described as being that of a member of a  cult.

Your minority cult believes that there exists some undisclosed evidence that points toward the earth being flat. What that evidence is of course never actually disclosed. Classic cultish behaviour.

For you all you really care about is having pointless discussion after pointless discussion about a matter that is way beyond any doubt and had been for over 1000 years.

Launch your own weather balloon with GoPro attached and all will be revealed. Personal experience in action that will reveal the truth at a stroke.

The irony is no flat earth believer would carry out this relatively simple experiment  as it would destroy their belief system at a stroke. They would actively dream up a series of excuses to explain away the results from any such experiment.

Both you and flat earth believers have no real interest in the truth as all you really care about is maintaining the cult on which you all depend.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2024, 11:38:26 AM »

You are the cult member displaying cultish behaviour pretending there is some debate to be had.

There is no mystery.

There is no reason for any debate to be had other than the cultish derived fiction in your cult driven brain.

The undisputed fact that 100% of the scientific world agree the world is a sphere precludes my stance from being a cult belief in any wat as it’s the overwhelming majority view. A majority view supported by the facts and not just because it’s the majority view.

You on the other hand are in a tiny tiny minority that displays the very behaviour that falls  in line and can best be described as being that of a member of a  cult.

Your minority cult believes that there exists some undisclosed evidence that points toward the earth being flat. What that evidence is of course never actually disclosed. Classic cultish behaviour.

For you all you really care about is having pointless discussion after pointless discussion about a matter that is way beyond any doubt and had been for over 1000 years.

Launch your own weather balloon with GoPro attached and all will be revealed. Personal experience in action that will reveal the truth at a stroke.

The irony is no flat earth believer would carry out this relatively simple experiment  as it would destroy their belief system at a stroke. They would actively dream up a series of excuses to explain away the results from any such experiment.

Both you and flat earth believers have no real interest in the truth as all you really care about is maintaining the cult on which you all depend.

Now you're just straight up lying bruv... JB never, at least to my knowledge, expressed anything to suggest that "there exists some undisclosed evidence that points toward the earth being flat." If he has indeed done so, maybe you can point me towards it.

Is the earth undoubtedly round? Yes.
Will the flat earthers accept this? No.
Are we trying to hold an argument to convince flat earthers that the earth is round? At least, I'm trying to.
So how do you suggest we get through to them?
I try to play by their rules. I think JB tries to, too. Of course, correcting them where required. For instance, when they argue that gravity does not exist. Did they skip school or something?
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

JackBlack

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2024, 02:13:49 PM »
Lying wont save you.
If I was the cult member, you would be able to provide specific examples of such behaviour, but you can't.
Conversely, I have provided such examples for you.

There is no mystery.
So I was right?
You want to pretend to be smart, so you came here?

The undisputed fact that 100% of the scientific world agree the world is a sphere precludes my stance from being a cult belief in any wat
No, it doesn't.
Cults can have true beliefs.
There is no requirement that all the beliefs of cults are false.
What makes it a cult is how you behave.
How you say we should just accept it, rather than being allowed to think.
How you insult those who dare to question.
How you entirely ignore what is said which appears to challenge your beliefs, and instead appeal to other things to try to justify them.
And most importantly, how you continually lie about others that challenge your cult.

Yet you cannot point to a single example of that behaviour and instead need to continually lie.

Your minority cult believes that there exists some undisclosed evidence that points toward the earth being flat.
PROVE IT!
Stop just spouting blatant lies like you need to to prop up your cult, and try justifying it. Try finding an actual quote from me suggesting anything like that.

Again, this is just another example of your classic cultish behaviour.
You can't rationally and honestly object to what I said, so you just lie about me and attack those lies.

I do have an interest in the truth; conversely, you appear to just have an interest in pretending you are the smartest person here, while you continue to act like a complete imbecile.

Timeisup

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2024, 11:53:43 PM »
Thorin, you've just been owned. Can you prove the locally flattish earth on which you stand or float, is not part of the external surface of a giant globe?

If you can't, (and I know you can't), then it is possible and from all the evidence, probable, the overall shape of the locally flat earth you stand on, is in fact a globe, isn't it?

The earth obviously hass some curvature to it, as explained by the equation k' = 1 / 25,484 km ≈ 3.93 x 10^-8 per kilometer, which is why you can see the bottom ships slowly disapear into the distance. But what a spherical earth would imply is that the different hemispheres of earth would each have their own respective properties, both gravitationally and atmosphereically. Because this is false, we can imply that FE is the most probable theory.

You are blind and blinkered and have no actual scientific rationale for anything you say.

Like most other flat earth believers you dispense with and ignore the last 200 years of scientific endeavour and discovery that has been validated by numerous experiments and its very absorption into every day life. You then choose to ignore our current situation along with the all the research and actual activity that is going on every moment of every day. Just open your eyes!

You then place what you happen to randomly think above that of our current scientific knowledge proclaiming without a shred of evidence that you know things no one else has discovered!
All you have is some delusional self belief that you know what no one else knows. All you say is just made up bollocks pure and simple.
Where is your research? Where have you published it? I already know the answers to both those questions. Your research is non existent and you have published nothing. You are no more than a delusional fraud.

When it comes to making declarations about space who is the more likely to be on the nail?
The world scientific community with a foundation of 200 years of discovery employing  millions of individuals supported by a huge infrastructure including state of the art ground based and space based systems that can probe all of the electromagnetic spectrum. Add to that a network of satellites in Earth orbit and those probes in various parts of the solar system all sending back data that adds to our knowledge on a daily basis.

OR:-

Then there is you.

Yet somehow you appear to think you know the true situation! Work that one out!

As I have said the shape of the earth is beyond doubt that you yourself could confirm if you had one ounce of sense. A simple experiment of a GoPro on a weather balloon would answer your question and put an end to your bullshit. But like all other flat earthers you fear the truth, as it would deflate your ego and destroy your self worth that you have built around your crazy belief.

This particular balloon experiment had been completed many times by all sorts of private individuals. Its all over YOUTUBE The question around the shape of the earth is a non question as there is no doubt. Only delusional fools such as yourself still bang on as though there is some doubt!
Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2024, 12:36:02 AM »
You are blind and blinkered and have no actual scientific rationale for anything you say.
Again, projecting wont save you.
Your rational is "This expert says it so we should believe it".
There is nothing scientific about that.
Instead, I focus on the evidence.

you dispense with and ignore the last 200 years of scientific endeavour and discovery
Again, lying wont save you.
Yet again, you are clinging to the typical cult like behaviour of blatantly lying about others and attacking that lie.
Like the cultists that claim people are possessed by the devil.

Where is your research? Where have you published it? I already know the answers to both those questions. Your research is non existent and you have published nothing. You are no more than a delusional fraud.
You mean you know the fabricated answers you have made up to further attack your strawman.

As I have said the shape of the earth is beyond doubt that you yourself could confirm
Which in turn invalidates your prior BS that the only way to know is to just blindly accept what an expert says.

But like all other flat earthers you fear the truth, as it would deflate your ego and destroy your self worth that you have built around your crazy belief.
And more projection from you.
Remember, you are the one who's self worth is apparently so pathetic, you needed to come to a flat Earth forum to pretend you are smart, and ended up so butthurt that you spouted pure BS that was trivial to refute.

?

Cameron 1964

• On the run from the Illuminati
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2024, 10:21:29 AM »
I've come for an argument.
 "No you haven't"
Yes I have
 "No you haven't"
This isn't an argument, its just contradiction.
 "No it's not"
Oh, bugger off!
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Timeisup

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2024, 12:34:17 PM »
Again, projecting wont save you.
Your rational is "This expert says it so we should believe it".
There is nothing scientific about that.
Instead, I focus on the evidence.

you dispense with and ignore the last 200 years of scientific endeavour and discovery
Again, lying wont save you.
Yet again, you are clinging to the typical cult like behaviour of blatantly lying about others and attacking that lie.
Like the cultists that claim people are possessed by the devil.

You mean you know the fabricated answers you have made up to further attack your strawman.

As I have said the shape of the earth is beyond doubt that you yourself could confirm
Which in turn invalidates your prior BS that the only way to know is to just blindly accept what an expert says.

But like all other flat earthers you fear the truth, as it would deflate your ego and destroy your self worth that you have built around your crazy belief.
And more projection from you.
Remember, you are the one who's self worth is apparently so pathetic, you needed to come to a flat Earth forum to pretend you are smart, and ended up so butthurt that you spouted pure BS that was trivial to refute.

Reject the experts but believe you!!!

That is the basis of what you are saying.

Reject the whole of science. Call it a cult and believe in the words of Jack Black.

Noe if that’s not the words of a cult I don’t know what is.

Your whole argument revolves around everyone being wrong apart from you!!
Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2024, 01:31:58 PM »
That is the basis of what you are saying.
No, it isn't.
That is just yet another pathetic lie from you.

Noe if that’s not the words of a cult I don’t know what is.
They are your words. The words of a cultist blatantly lying about someone objecting to their cult.

Timeisup

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2024, 02:42:16 PM »
Difference is jack accepts what others tell him because he evaluated it and it made sense to him.

You accept it based on authority.

Side note.
In this case we talking Fact vs Opinion.

So let’s get this right.

You dismiss the whole of science, which let’s remember is not based on any authority but is based on evidence. Evidence that had been validated to such an extent that every one worldwide agrees. That’s except you and Jack and a few other whack jobs who all decide to just make shit up and go along with that.

You appear ready to ditch all that has been learned over the last 200 years and decide to believe in what ever your cult leader Jack says.

Does that strike you as the actions of an intelligent person or as misguided idiot who has fallen under the influence of a cult leader?

All hail Jack leader of the cult. What ever Jacks says is right!!!

Good luck with that.

Really…..what a laugh!!!

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2024, 06:31:18 PM »
No

Once again the point avoids you.

The expert puts together a report and if the report makes sense then it is accepted.

The report is not accepted alone because the author is an expert.

Theres a difference.

JackBlack

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2024, 06:56:09 PM »
So let’s get this right.

You dismiss the whole of science
No.
If you want to get it right, try actually getting it right, instead of jumping straight into more lies.

Again, it is quite simple, I don't accept something because [insert expert here] says it.
I accept it based upon available evidence and rational thought.

Conversely, you accept it because [insert cult prophet here] says it.

If someone provides an argument that appears to challenge it, I explain what is wrong with that argument and why their conclusion is incorrect.
Conversely, you just ignore it, call them an idiot and point to unrelated things to pretend they are dumb.

Timeisup

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2024, 12:30:22 PM »
No

The expert puts together a report and if the report makes sense then it is accepted.

Theres a difference.

Are you a total fool or what?

Everything in the made world, everything you the idiot depends on is a result of the very experts you somehow despise. If it were not for these experts you would be living in a mud hut at best. The computer or phone you type your name drivel on is all down to the hard work of thousand of different experts.

What have you or your cult leader Jack ever accomplished?
Really…..what a laugh!!!

Timeisup

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2024, 12:38:34 PM »
So let’s get this right.

No.
If you want to get it right, try actually getting it right, instead of jumping straight into more lies.

Again, it is quite simple, I don't accept something because [insert expert here] says it.

If someone provides an argument that appears to challenge it, I explain what is wrong with that argument and why their conclusion is incorrect.
Conversely, you just ignore it, call them an idiot and point to unrelated things to pretend they are dumb.

You explain!!!

You think after Jack the all knowing cult leader has spoken thats it. Who do you think you are? Some all knowing omnipotent  Demi god? I think not.

What is this lies kick you are on Jack. You do know thats the typical vocabulary of a cult leader. Say everyone else is telling lies and you, Jack the self proclaaimed omnipotent cult leader, is the only one party to the truth.

Argument! there is no argument over the earth and its form, Its only delusional fools like yourself and your cult followers imagine there is some doubt. The only doubt is that about your sanity, though from my perspective I think that has been well and truly settled.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2024, 02:01:13 PM »
the very experts you somehow despise.
How long will it take it to get through your thick cultist skull?
We don't despise these experts.
I oppose your cult like behaviour regarding these experts.

You explain!!!
Yes, something you refuse to do, because that would require you to be able to think for yourself. Something you have clearly demonstrated you are either completely incapable of doing, or just don't want to do.

Jack the all knowing cult leader
Again, this is your fantasy.
No one other than you is suggesting anything like this.
Again, you are blatantly lying to vilify those who expose your cult.

What is this lies kick you are on Jack.
I am honestly pointing out how you are repeatedly lying.
You cannot argue against what I have actually said, so you lie, to try to prop up your pathetic cult.

You do know thats the typical vocabulary of a cult leader. Say everyone else is telling lies and [me], [Timmy] the self proclaaimed omnipotent cult leader, is the only one party to the truth.
Congrats on describing yourself.
You are the one blatantly lying about others, while accusing them of lying.

You cannot justify any of your lies.

Argument! there is no argument
Just what a cultist would say.
Not willing to think.
Not willing to entertain the idea that you might be wrong.
And not willing to explain a misconception.
Anyone who doesn't blindly accept must be shunned and attacked.

Guess what? That is cult behaviour, not scientific behaviour.
Great job on yet again showing everyone that you are the cultist.

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2024, 03:57:26 PM »
No

Theres a difference.

Are you a total fool or what?

Everything in the made world, everything you the idiot depends on is a result of the very experts you somehow despise. If it were not for these experts you would be living in a mud hut at best. The computer or phone you type your name drivel on is all down to the hard work of thousand of different experts.

What have you or your cult leader Jack ever accomplished?

No
I have zero chance
Negative chance of understanding redshifting GR and quabtum math and bitcoin and taxes and a whole bunch of thigs.
I rely on certified experts to cone together in consensus and tell me xyz and abc work the way they work.

However
In your all or nothing trust of the Experts, you fail to caveat yourself that political/ financial bias, monetary influence and human hubris exist.

Life cant be this complicated can it?

No
Keep digging your heels in.

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2024, 04:43:13 PM »
So let’s get this right.

No.

You explain!!!

You think after Jack the all knowing cult leader has spoken thats it. Who do you think you are? Some all knowing omnipotent  Demi god? I think not.

What is this lies kick you are on Jack. You do know thats the typical vocabulary of a cult leader. Say everyone else is telling lies and you, Jack the self proclaaimed omnipotent cult leader, is the only one party to the truth.

Argument! there is no argument over the earth and its form, Its only delusional fools like yourself and your cult followers imagine there is some doubt. The only doubt is that about your sanity, though from my perspective I think that has been well and truly settled.

You know, there's a very cool song called, "Cult", by Chief Crow. Actually being in a cult though, would not be so cool. I mean, who wants to have a cult leader who looks like Jesus, trying to shove his cock up their arse at every opportunity and impregnate every female in the sect fresh out of the womb? That's what real cult leaders do, guys.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 04:45:28 PM by Smoke Machine »

Timeisup

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2024, 10:24:46 AM »
the very experts you somehow despise.
How long will it take it to get through your thick cultist skull?
We don't despise these experts.
I oppose your cult like behaviour regarding these experts.

You explain!!!
Yes, something you refuse to do, because that would require you to be able to think for yourself. Something you have clearly demonstrated you are either completely incapable of doing, or just don't want to do.

Jack the all knowing cult leader
Again, this is your fantasy.
No one other than you is suggesting anything like this.
Again, you are blatantly lying to vilify those who expose your cult.

What is this lies kick you are on Jack.
I am honestly pointing out how you are repeatedly lying.
You cannot argue against what I have actually said, so you lie, to try to prop up your pathetic cult.

You do know thats the typical vocabulary of a cult leader. Say everyone else is telling lies and [me], [Timmy] the self proclaaimed omnipotent cult leader, is the only one party to the truth.
Congrats on describing yourself.
You are the one blatantly lying about others, while accusing them of lying.

You cannot justify any of your lies.

Argument! there is no argument
Just what a cultist would say.
Not willing to think.
Not willing to entertain the idea that you might be wrong.
And not willing to explain a misconception.
Anyone who doesn't blindly accept must be shunned and attacked.

Guess what? That is cult behaviour, not scientific behaviour.
Great job on yet again showing everyone that you are the cultist.

No Jack..  you are the cult, let’s get that straight you are the one who despises experts and what they stand for. 

According to you, you are the only one privy to the truth. You by your own admission have to show others the error of their ways through your own self proclaimed magnificence.

You appear to have what thinking is all about totally mixed up. You appear to imagine that considering any old bollocks is somehow akin to thinking.

Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2024, 03:21:34 PM »
No Jack..  you are the cult, let’s get that straight you are the one who despises experts and what they stand for. 

According to you, you are the only one privy to the truth. You by your own admission have to show others the error of their ways through your own self proclaimed magnificence.

You appear to have what thinking is all about totally mixed up. You appear to imagine that considering any old bollocks is somehow akin to thinking.
Continually repeating these lies wont help you.

All it is doing is further demonstrating your cult like behaviour.

You cannot find a single quote to support these lies of yours.
But because I call out your pathetic cult, you are desperate to attack me and will happily spout whatever lies you can come up with to pretend I am bad.
That is the behaviour of a typical cultist.

?

Cameron 1964

• On the run from the Illuminati
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2024, 10:14:34 AM »
After seeing all this silly debate, I would get him a bunch of Peyote buttons and take him on a vision quest.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.