ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist

• 2289 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT: Gravity Doesn't Exist
« Reply #240 on: February 07, 2021, 07:23:58 AM »
Gravity doesn't exist? Ok. Well arn't I the fool? Whatever will I do with my gravimeter and all my books on gravimetry?  ???

Sceptimatic, did you say you were having a garage sale soon?
How about you briefly and simply explain how your gravimeter works then.

Tell me how you use it and then tell me way it works.
I'm sure you can do this....right?

You might want to try something easier, like understanding why an equation with an exponent makes a curve.  Start with the basics, work your way up from there.

You can only lead a horse to water after all.
I don't need to. I simply need to know what a straight sight is or a straight line or a level sight or a level line.
I have no need to play with equations until there's a need to play with equations.
This is not one of them from my point of view.

You won't get very far in understanding the world you live on if you ignore equations and math because you don't think you need them.

Time and time again you have shown yourself completely unwilling to learn or understand any concept presented to you.  You only ask for things to be explained so you can just deny them.

We all know if gravimeters are explained to you, you will fail to understand it and simply make up your own explanation instead. It's pointless.

JackBlack

« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2021, 12:34:34 PM »
Dismissing me as angry just further shows how pathetic your position is and how incapable of defending it you are.
You continually twist what I say and you also don't grasp what I'm saying. You think you do but you don't. That is clear in your answers.
Shape up and stop the anger.
No, I don't. Instead I clearly explain why your nonsense is just that, nonsense.
Your complete inability to actually respond to what has been said shows that.

Shape up and stop the insults and deflection.

You have already admitted that the difference in outside volume is negligible and only under quite high pressure.
This means that they both move the same amount of air around the object.
That means any significant change in the air displaced will come from the air trapped inside.

This means a hollow/low density object displaces MORE air.
This means it should have a greater resistance to change in motion.
But back in reality, it has less resistance.
This means your nonsense is wrong.
The air does not explain why objects resist acceleration.

This is what you need to address.
But this is what you can't address other than by admitting you are wrong, so you continue to deflect and insult.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #242 on: February 07, 2021, 09:33:17 PM »
You won't get very far in understanding the world you live on if you ignore equations and math because you don't think you need them.
I'll use calculations when I require them for real things, not for fictional stories.

Quote from: JJA

Time and time again you have shown yourself completely unwilling to learn or understand any concept presented to you.  You only ask for things to be explained so you can just deny them.
I'm more than willing to learn but reality is what is foremost in my mind.
When I want to read fiction I'll be sure to peruse the global fiction of the library.

We all know if gravimeters are explained to you, you will fail to understand it and simply make up your own explanation instead. It's pointless.
Because you don't have a clue how they work so you put stuff like this.
I understand. Nobody's ever explained how they work and why.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #243 on: February 07, 2021, 09:34:09 PM »
Dismissing me as angry just further shows how pathetic your position is and how incapable of defending it you are.
You continually twist what I say and you also don't grasp what I'm saying. You think you do but you don't. That is clear in your answers.
Shape up and stop the anger.
No, I don't. Instead I clearly explain why your nonsense is just that, nonsense.
Your complete inability to actually respond to what has been said shows that.

Shape up and stop the insults and deflection.

You have a nerve.

« Reply #244 on: February 08, 2021, 12:21:41 AM »

Lol.  Yes, NO ONE has ever explained a common tool used by people all around the world to perform meaningful work. 

No one.  They are complete mysteries.

Maybe you can explain how they magically work?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #245 on: February 08, 2021, 12:27:55 AM »

Lol.  Yes, NO ONE has ever explained a common tool used by people all around the world to perform meaningful work. 

This is generally all I ever see. Just typed words that show nothing.
You have absolutely no idea what this gravimeter does and why. You cannot explain it.

If you think you can then explain how it works and what it's actually doing to show gravity.

I won't hold my breath, just the same as I haven't when I put it out earlier on and nobody has answered.

« Reply #246 on: February 08, 2021, 12:48:54 AM »

You have absolutely no idea what this gravimeter does and why. You cannot explain it.

If you think you can then explain how it works and what it's actually doing to show gravity.

I won't hold my breath, just the same as I haven't when I put it out earlier on and nobody has answered.

Yes, please dont hold your breathe.   I simply don't care enough to explain it to you.  It really doesn't matter one bit to me whether you understand how a gravimeter works or not.

If you were actually interested, you could easily find out exactly how they work and what they show.  You could find out how they are used in the world, who uses them, and what they use them for.  Why is a gravimeter a useful tool?

That is, you could if you were actually interested.  I think I won't hold my breath either though, okay?

JackBlack

« Reply #247 on: February 08, 2021, 12:55:32 AM »
And all the ways you can try to dismiss or deny that reality?

You mean that is all you ever show. You have absolutely no idea how any of your garbage works or why. You cannot explain any of it. So you continue with pathetic deflections.

Stop with the pathetic deflections and start defending your garbage or admit it is wrong.

If you think that a low density or hollow object displacing more air magically makes it resist less, explain how; otherwise, admit your air nonsense does not explain inertia (i.e. an objects resistance to change in motion).

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #248 on: February 08, 2021, 04:31:38 AM »
I'll use calculations when I require them for real things, not for fictional stories.

Yes, we all know you deny reality.  Nothing new here.  You won't do any experiments, or try any math if you already 'know' the answer.

It's why you are wrong on nearly everything you say.

When I want to read fiction I'll be sure to peruse the global fiction of the library.

No, you are not willing to learn.  You flat out refuse to do any experiments or look at math if you think it might prove you wrong.  It's pure denial.

You are free to look up how they work yourself.  Watch some YouTube videos.  Read some wikis.  Have you tried?  If you don't understand how they work, ask some specific questions on where you got confused when trying to learn about them on your own.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #249 on: February 08, 2021, 04:37:21 AM »

Yes, please dont hold your breathe.   I simply don't care enough to explain it to you.  It really doesn't matter one bit to me whether you understand how a gravimeter works or not.

If you were actually interested, you could easily find out exactly how they work and what they show.  You could find out how they are used in the world, who uses them, and what they use them for.  Why is a gravimeter a useful tool?

That is, you could if you were actually interested.  I think I won't hold my breath either though, okay?
Thanks for confirming you have no clue how one works and why it would work.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #250 on: February 08, 2021, 04:39:40 AM »

If you think that a low density or hollow object displacing more air magically makes it resist less, explain how; otherwise, admit your air nonsense does not explain inertia (i.e. an objects resistance to change in motion).
I didn't say it displaced more air. Pay more attention and try not to twist. All you're doing is winding yourself up, not me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #251 on: February 08, 2021, 04:44:00 AM »
People have in previous discussions tried to explain gravimeters to you, but as it involves gravity you are unable to understand.

Here are a couple of your previous responses :-

The instruments do, indeed exist. That's not my issue.
It's what they exist to actually show and they could be showing atmospheric changes over land, in dips, mounds, valleys...you name it, all cast off as gravity changes.

Nobody knows how they work from this side because nobody has one to understand it, so it's merely accepted to do what they say it does.

It doesn't matter what bullshit is pushed by mainstream supposed scientists. it's swallowed up with gusto by people who have no frigging clue what they're on about but cite it all anyway because they think it makes them look smart.

The superconducting gravimeter achieves sensitivities of one nanogal,  :P approximately one thousandth of one billionth (10−12) of the Earth surface gravity::) In a demonstration of the sensitivity of the superconducting gravimeter, Virtanen (2006), describes how an instrument at Metsähovi, Finland, detected the gradual increase in surface gravity as workmen cleared snow from its laboratory roof.

Seriously folks, what chance do we have when people believe this utter puke?

So it would seem to be a waste of effort to try and explain gravimeters to someone with as much dense mass as yourself.
You can't explain it. You're just parroting a story.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2021, 04:46:05 AM »

Yes, we all know you deny reality.  Nothing new here.  You won't do any experiments, or try any math if you already 'know' the answer.

No, you are not willing to learn.  You flat out refuse to do any experiments or look at math if you think it might prove you wrong.  It's pure denial.

You are free to look up how they work yourself.  Watch some YouTube videos.  Read some wikis.  Have you tried?  If you don't understand how they work, ask some specific questions on where you got confused when trying to learn about them on your own.
Another one that can't explain. You're not alone....nobody can. Why?............Because a so called gravimeter does not work for fictional gravity.

People are obviously free to believe this utter utter utter gravity nonsense, of course.

« Reply #253 on: February 08, 2021, 05:30:58 AM »

Stomp your feet as much as you like, and throw whatever little tantrum you need to.

If you calm down and want to find out what a gravimeter is, how it works, and what it is useful for, the information will still be right there for you.

If it is too difficult for you to understand, there is lots of knowledge out there, and I'm sure many people (myself included) would be happy to help if you ask nicely.  :) 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #254 on: February 08, 2021, 05:49:18 AM »

Stomp your feet as much as you like, and throw whatever little tantrum you need to.

If you calm down and want to find out what a gravimeter is, how it works, and what it is useful for, the information will still be right there for you.

If it is too difficult for you to understand, there is lots of knowledge out there, and I'm sure many people (myself included) would be happy to help if you ask nicely.  :)
No need, I'm more than happy with my thoughts and the fact you have no clue what gravity is.

« Reply #255 on: February 08, 2021, 06:03:58 AM »

No need, I'm more than happy with my thoughts and the fact you have no clue what gravity is.

Okay, if you would rather sit around smiling dimly and lost in your own thoughts and opinions instead of trying to know more about the world around us, I certainly cant stop you.  Good luck with it, I hope though the next five years go better in communicating you thoughts and ideas than the last five.   

Just saying though - 2021 is not off to a good start for you in this regard. 

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #256 on: February 08, 2021, 09:51:13 AM »

Another one that can't explain. You're not alone....nobody can. Why?............Because a so called gravimeter does not work for fictional gravity.

People are obviously free to believe this utter utter utter gravity nonsense, of course.

I can explain it, you can't understand it.  That's the problem.

You have the entire internet to research this, if you are unable to figure out how a gravimeter works, nobody here can explain it to you.

Why do you keep asking people to explain things that you clearly have no interest in believing?  So you can just call everything said to you nonsense?  We all know you won't accept anything we tell you, your mind is completely closed to learning.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #257 on: February 08, 2021, 09:53:09 AM »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #258 on: February 08, 2021, 09:57:59 AM »

Yeah, of course you can.
You have the entire internet to research this, if you are unable to figure out how a gravimeter works, nobody here can explain it to you.
Course you have the entire internet. This is why you pretend you know. The reality is, you don't know.

Why do you keep asking people to explain things that you clearly have no interest in believing?
I have every interest in believing...but to do so, I need proof. I have zero as it stands, from you or any other globalist.

So you can just call everything said to you nonsense?
Only if I think it is nonsense.

We all know you won't accept anything we tell you, your mind is completely closed to learning.
Subscribing to lies and misinfo is not learning.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #259 on: February 08, 2021, 11:21:38 AM »

Yeah, of course you can.
Course you have the entire internet. This is why you pretend you know. The reality is, you don't know.

If you honestly wanted to know how gravimeters work, you could go read about them and learn.

But you don't do that and just beg people here to explain how they work instead, and everyone knows it will go over your head.

Why so lazy?  Do your own research.  Come back when you understand how they function.

Why do you keep asking people to explain things that you clearly have no interest in believing?
I have every interest in believing...but to do so, I need proof. I have zero as it stands, from you or any other globalist.

This is your problem, not gravity or us or science. You can't understand it, so you choose to believe it's nonsense.

That is your problem, not anyone elses.

So you can just call everything said to you nonsense?
Only if I think it is nonsense.

You think everything is nonsense, that's the problem. You don't think it's, odd that literally everything you are told here you see as nonsense? Maybe the problem isn't with what you are being told, but your inability to understand it.

We all know you won't accept anything we tell you, your mind is completely closed to learning.
Subscribing to lies and misinfo is not learning.

There you go again, blanket denial of literally everything.  No reasons other than you don't understand it, so you call it lies.

If you truly think the entire world is lying to you... nothing anyone says here is going to help.

JackBlack

« Reply #260 on: February 08, 2021, 01:02:34 PM »
I didn't say it displaced more air. Pay more attention and try not to twist. All you're doing is winding yourself up, not me.
Yes, you keep avoiding that conclusion, because you want to pretend you aren't wrong, but you have admitted that the amount of water displaced is negligibly different and logic dictates that the exact same applies to the air around the object when you move it, and you have admitted that you need to move the air inside the object when you move it.

So it is a simple fact that you displace more air by moving a hollow object than you do by moving a solid object of the same exterior volume.

So stop twisting it, accept this fact and explain how that causes a lesser resistance.
Because all you are doing is deflecting your complete and utter failure to explain reality.

Another one that can't explain.
The one who can't explain here, is YOU!
Now stop with the pathetic deflection and either explain how displacing less air causes more resistance or admit you have no ability to explain observed inertia.

Stop lying. You have no interest in accepting reality.
You have been proven wrong repeatedly and you just ignore that proof so you continue to pretend your rejection of reality and promotion of your delusional fantasy is justified.

If you truly had an interest in believing you would accept that inertia is based upon mass, not the amount of air displaced. You would accept that your denspresure nonsenses is incapable of explaining why things fall, and so on.
But instead you continually reject all that because you do not give a damn about reality at all, as you hate it.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #261 on: February 08, 2021, 01:45:46 PM »
Here is what happens if you put a scale in partial vacuum. Please note, these videos make sceptitank cry.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #262 on: February 08, 2021, 08:53:09 PM »

If you honestly wanted to know how gravimeters work, you could go read about them and learn.

But you don't do that and just beg people here to explain how they work instead, and everyone knows it will go over your head.

Why so lazy?  Do your own research.  Come back when you understand how they function.

I'm not begging you people for anything.
I'm merely saying that you lot have no clue about gravimeters and what they supposedly do. You only know what you read about and accept it as truth.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #263 on: February 08, 2021, 08:56:12 PM »

JackBlack

« Reply #264 on: February 08, 2021, 10:52:00 PM »
Stop lying.
Lying about what?
About so many things it isn't funny, including those I clearly explained in the section of my post you have dishonestly ignored.

Now again, stop with the pathetic deflection and explain how displacing more air results in less resistance. If you can't, admit your garbage cannot explain inertia.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #265 on: February 08, 2021, 11:00:16 PM »
Stop lying.
Lying about what?
About so many things it isn't funny, including those I clearly explained in the section of my post you have dishonestly ignored.

Stop filling half a topic with copy and paste and you may get a bit better correspondence.
Coming out with the garbage you do just makes me pick a relevance or merely something to pick out and throw back.

You're the cause of your own issues.

JackBlack

« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2021, 11:03:44 PM »
you may get a bit better correspondence.
Start actually addressing the issues raised and you may get a bit better correspondence.

Again, you have effectively admitting that moving a lighter object of the exterior volume as another object displaces more air.
As such, in order for your garbage to have any hope of explaining reality you need to explain how displacing more air causes less resistance.

If you can't explain that paradox then the only honest and rational thing for you to do is admit that your garbage does not explain inertia.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #267 on: February 08, 2021, 11:19:47 PM »
you may get a bit better correspondence.
Start actually addressing the issues raised and you may get a bit better correspondence.

If that's your final offer then you carry on with your nonsense and don't be shocked when your replies are the same.

JackBlack

« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2021, 01:17:26 AM »
you carry on with your nonsense
The only one spouting nonsense here is you. Now stop with the pathetic deflection and insults and start either defending your nonsense, or admit it is wrong.

Once more, you have accepted that there is no significant difference in the exterior volume of the object. You did this by admitting the amount of water displaced is negligible.
This means for the air outside the object, there is no significant difference in the amount of air displaced by moving/accelerating the object.
This means the sole difference in amount of air displaced will come from the air inside the object, and a hollow object with air inside demands that more air is displaced when you move the object, and you even admitted this.

This means that according to your nonsense by displacing more air, you get less resistance. That is the nonsense you need to justify (and then justify the exact contradiction due to larger objects).

So either justify that, or admit you are wrong and that your air BS cannot explain inertia.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2021, 03:39:12 AM »

The only one spouting nonsense here is you.
Then don't bother with me. Blank me.