Orlando shooting, thoughts?

• 354 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Orlando shooting, thoughts?
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2016, 10:02:55 AM »
If narcissism is the best word to describe what you are talking about, I do not understand why you keep calling it liberalism. It doesn't mean narcissism!  There are really stupid things going on with some liberals right now, like calling Muslims who want Islamic reform ( like Ayaan Hirsi Ali) "islamophobic", or calling women who don't think makeup and high heels are what make them women "transphobic", but this is only part of the problem. 

Corporate welfare - govt subsidies to private businesses, bail outs, tax incentives, etc. It wouldn't be bad if these corporations used  govt handouts to improve working conditions and pay for their employees, but they don't.

So, are you saying the "liberal agenda" is to destroy the US? I agree there is an agenda, but it's not necessarily liberal. There's a profit agenda. Those with the power want to keep it, those who are close to power want to grasp it for themselves. The rest of us just want to live.

I use "liberal" alot , as that is one of the main weapons used in the "agenda". It is used as a slightly of hand or a destraction to keep our minds off what is happening. Any time the government is doing something shady that will harm us, they start their "light show" to destract the average American. Like what is happening right now with guys in drag should be able to go into the female restroom. Or any of the other nonsense things that the government had used.

Even during the bail out times, do you think it is common knowledge that the salary of the workers had decreased along with lay offs?? While the top 1 percent of thr companies pay increased along with massive bonuses? A bonus for bankrupting a company?? However the average American was busy following for the light and magic show to look at this.

So as I said, "liberal" is just the biggest cog in the machine used against us, because they use all the hot buttons that easily ruffles feathers. Perfect distraction and waste, but it's not a "material" thing.

Well, America had its great time. History must go on.

"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away." (1 Peter 1:24-25)
It can still be saved!! It is my land and I love it, but the likelihood is so slim. Why do you hate America so much??

Paranoid personality structure? No reason to feel ashame for that. It's widespread among conservatives.  :-*

Buddy, telling you that you are not God's chosen people is not the same as hate. Don't worry, America will not become a 3rd world country so soon. Still, there is no acknowledged physical law determining that you gonna stay the most powerful nation in this world forever. We all will look back wistfully to this glorious era of mankind though, when we have ended up as Chinese provinces.   :'(

"And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand." (Mark 3:24)

Yeah yeah I get it you hate America. Save your bias and hate for someone else.

I never said I thought America was gods choosen people so as always putting words into my mouth as always. Even though you say your arguments are so strong you need not resort to this sad practice even though you always do.

I also will not apologize for having hope for my country, no matter how glim it is. Your agenda is becoming more and more apparent the more you attempt to comment on things
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2016, 10:04:51 AM »
Apalling. I didn't know that. The Liberals in America should really be put in their place by the open minded people.

I have no idea if this is sarcasm or not. I would respond with more as there is no way to abbreviate these issues and how the circle brought us to our current downfall. Liberal is not free thinking here as the definition would lead someone to believe. "Liberal" is raw narcissism in its purest form under the shadow of a word that used to mean progress.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Fucking priceless, a conservative talking about "progress". If you and your kind had your way nothing would ever change. If it were up to you, we'd still be living in 1950.

What a fucking joke.  ;D

I swear ignorance is spreading like a wild fire on this site. I blame Legba for the beginning of the cancer however I don't know.

I see why some people just turn to blatant ass holes here, or just disappear and move on to something else that might actually have some sort of purpose. I see my post count already slowing.

Anyways addressing the symptom quote above. Your post did not even address what I said. However, even know it's off topic from what I said let's look at something.

The 1950s... American education system was top notch, we were competitive in the world market in jobs, production, ect ect. Wages and inflation were within reason of each other, so even the average person working an average job could at least live and survive alone without help. The moral code and compass had not been dropped to deplorable yet, nor had Americans rights started to slowly be infringed upon. I could keep going.

2016....i could name 10 counties ahead of us in education, not to mention the wisedom of their people. Number one topic is either guys dressed up as girls should be allowed to go in the ladies bathroom, or which pogo stick a Kardashian is on. Our idea of a "hero" now is the Bruce Jenner robot.  Actually it would be easier to just say America is a joke now . Not to mention the world fucking hates us, and I understand why.

Simple fact America is a sinking ship, and the world will be happy to see it. Just look at false prophet, the increase in dick size he got just thinking about us falling .

So even though I was not even talking about your comment, going back to the 50's, I don't even see how that is an insult.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2016, 12:26:31 PM »

I swear ignorance is spreading like a wild fire on this site. I blame Legba for the beginning of the cancer however I don't know.

You can't lay all the blame on PL. You guys respond to every fucking post he makes. He flings the poop, you set it on fire.

I see why some people just turn to blatant ass holes here, or just disappear and move on to something else that might actually have some sort of purpose. I see my post count already slowing.

I know you don't like it when people disagree with you, but that's how it is. Is this the first forum you've ever posted on?

The 1950s... American education system was top notch, we were competitive in the world market in jobs, production, ect ect. Wages and inflation were within reason of each other, so even the average person working an average job could at least live and survive alone without help. The moral code and compass had not been dropped to deplorable yet, nor had Americans rights started to slowly be infringed upon. I could keep going.

The 1950s were great for white middle class people, but pretty terrible for blacks and Native Americans. You realize that a big part of the success in the 50s was due to government spending? Interstate highways, schools, veteran's benefits (like the G.I. bill). There was a housing boom, and migration to the suburbs. People thought there would be nothing but peace and prosperity after WWII. But this notion that they were more moral than we are today is silly. This was the era of McCarthyism, and lynching, and finally the civil rights movement. There were good things and there were terrible things, just like any other era.

2016....i could name 10 counties ahead of us in education, not to mention the wisedom of their people. Number one topic is either guys dressed up as girls should be allowed to go in the ladies bathroom, or which pogo stick a Kardashian is on. Our idea of a "hero" now is the Bruce Jenner robot.  Actually it would be easier to just say America is a joke now . Not to mention the world fucking hates us, and I understand why.

Well, I agree there are parts of our culture that are annoying. Post modernism has morphed into batshit insane identity politics.

Simple fact America is a sinking ship, and the world will be happy to see it. Just look at false prophet, the increase in dick size he got just thinking about us falling .

When you grow up with fuck yeah America propaganda your whole life, it can be jarring to find out people in other countries don't worship us  :P

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2016, 02:55:19 PM »

Why do you hate America??

I don't hate America.

Yeah yeah I get it you hate America.

???

(Paranoid Personality Structure?)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2016, 03:33:47 PM »
You can't lay all the blame on PL. You guys respond to every fucking post he makes. He flings the poop, you set it on fire.
I know, am attempting to fix that, I am just as guilty. My posting has been slowing down, and it will continue as such. More than likely I will end up blocking him and a few others completely. Though most of the upper fora is either him and his cult or people responding to him and his cult. So I would have very few reasons to post anything lol.

I know you don't like it when people disagree with you, but that's how it is. Is this the first forum you've ever posted on?
I like disagreements, if they are logical. You learn by conflict, or disagreement. I own my company, and am the lead designer/fabricator. However, I have someone on staff who's title is lead fabricator /design, basically the foreman for lack of better words. Why would I do this if I am that person . It's because two heads are better than one, i do not know it all, we argue all the time. Just the other day we got into a 30 minute argument that I told him "fine! Do it then! Your ass if it fails" well it worked great, and that is why I enjoy him as a employee. He has great ideas and will fight for what he knows will work, or back down if proven incorrect, I follow the same principles.

However, here for example I have offered many times "I have extra carbon heat shielding, I will perform tests specified by people here in real time. Including using the plasma cutter to represent plasma heat, or gas cutter ect ect" yet the nay sayers go la la la la. Then continue arguing that heat shielding works using the same made up evidence, yet ignoring the offer empirical evidence. That is what pisses me off, optional ignorance then acting like you know it all. This place is full of that. And this is just one of 1000s of examples here.

And yes this is the first forum I have spent any time at. Yes it is new to me the type of mentality .

The 1950s were great for white middle class people, but pretty terrible for blacks and Native Americans. You realize that a big part of the success in the 50s was due to government spending? Interstate highways, schools, veteran's benefits (like the G.I. bill). There was a housing boom, and migration to the suburbs. People thought there would be nothing but peace and prosperity after WWII. But this notion that they were more moral than we are today is silly. This was the era of McCarthyism, and lynching, and finally the civil rights movement. There were good things and there were terrible things, just like any other era.

I never said this time period was perfect. In a general sense morality was more followed, there is exceptions to everything. I thought to mention about the treatments of minorities, I had figured that was a given of something I didn't agree with. I am 75 percent Cherokee, the rest French. Believe me I know the treatment of natives. I still have 350 acres in Oklahoma tied up in probate from land rights ect. Of course I agree with equal civil rights ect.

Yes there was government spending, but it was spending that was for equal advancement. Not for a small narcissistic group. Yes the middle class thrived (lower,middle,upper), and that is what is suppose to happen in a successful nation. The middle class pays majority of taxes, performs the majority of the labor ect ect ect. A strong middle class will lead a nation, a dying middle class destroys a nation 1950 >2016 proof is in the pudding.

Government spending is just fine if done for advancement of the people and country, or infrastructure ect. That is called an investment not a loss.

Also...look at the nation's who followed our old country model.. they are thriving just like we did. Making education affordable, focusing on making their people more intellgent, wiser, being competitive in the global marketplace, being producers not just consumers.

If you have a country of all 10 dollar an hour employees selling other countries products..how long will the consumer nation be sustainable?? Not super long..which is why we are almost 20 trillion in debt. We are trying to keep up a standard of living we do not deserve. Look at countries that are not consumer nations...their debt per capita is nothing, and it certainly isnt mandatory to survive most just investments. Even Japan whom is more in debt than we are, 90+ percent of their bonds is internal. You really don't want to know how many of America's bonds are external.

Well, I agree there are parts of our culture that are annoying. Post modernism has morphed into batshit insane identity politics.
Guess I have to agree to this. These things are usually the light and magic show while some performs a slight of hand

When you grow up with fuck yeah America propaganda your whole life, it can be jarring to find out people in other countries don't worship us  :P

Yes but I was hit with this at 12, and fully aware after 2001. I openly admit how horrible we have been over the last couple decades. How deplorable the majority of Americans are. So I don't see where you get the blind patriotism you accuse me of?

Plus false prophet gets a kick out of America's down turn and possible one day demise. I want no countries to fall no matter what horrible things they have done or how shitty the majority of their people are. I always have hope they can change for the better and would rather that than their demise.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 03:35:18 PM by Babyhighspeed »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2016, 04:17:49 PM »
Just do what I do - scroll past the posts of people who are jerkfaces, unless they are fun, reply only to the people who will have a decent conversation with you, or entertain you (depending on the situation). It makes all forums more tolerable, because you will find jerks on every forum. Not taking things quite so seriously will also make the forum more fun for you, imo.

ALSO, as far as your experiments for the upper forums go, I think it's great you want to do them! I noticed there are the same people giving you shit about it all the time, but there are plenty of people who would be glad you did them. Don't worry about proving anything to the people who are only trying to make you angry. They feed on your outrage. Remember, just because someone says they are FE, it doesn't mean they have any authority on the subject. At least one of the most annoying members of this forum is FE. You don't have to please them.

Your views on government spending sound very liberal, you know?  :)

I don't think you are blindly patriotic, but there's no reason to expect people from other countries to love the US. I also don't think FalseProphet wants the US to fall, but is only agreeing with you that the downfall is inevitable. Maybe you are reading a bit much into his posts? I don't know. Maybe he wants the world to burn!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2016, 04:34:19 PM »
I also don't think FalseProphet wants the US to fall, but is only agreeing with you that the downfall is inevitable. Maybe you are reading a bit much into his posts? I don't know. Maybe he wants the world to burn!

I can't see that anybody would think "losing hegemony" being the same as "downfall", except stubborn nationalists.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2016, 05:00:56 PM »
I also don't think FalseProphet wants the US to fall, but is only agreeing with you that the downfall is inevitable. Maybe you are reading a bit much into his posts? I don't know. Maybe he wants the world to burn!

I can't see that anybody would think "losing hegemony" being the same as "downfall", except stubborn nationalists.

There have been too many posts, I don't even remember what you posted  :P  I just know I didn't think you were cheering on the demise of this here great nation.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2016, 05:04:22 PM »
Just do what I do - scroll past the posts of people who are jerkfaces, unless they are fun, reply only to the people who will have a decent conversation with you, or entertain you (depending on the situation). It makes all forums more tolerable, because you will find jerks on every forum. Not taking things quite so seriously will also make the forum more fun for you, imo.

ALSO, as far as your experiments for the upper forums go, I think it's great you want to do them! I noticed there are the same people giving you shit about it all the time, but there are plenty of people who would be glad you did them. Don't worry about proving anything to the people who are only trying to make you angry. They feed on your outrage. Remember, just because someone says they are FE, it doesn't mean they have any authority on the subject. At least one of the most annoying members of this forum is FE. You don't have to please them.

Your views on government spending sound very liberal, you know?  :)

I don't think you are blindly patriotic, but there's no reason to expect people from other countries to love the US. I also don't think FalseProphet wants the US to fall, but is only agreeing with you that the downfall is inevitable. Maybe you are reading a bit much into his posts? I don't know. Maybe he wants the world to burn!

Compare world view of us in 1950 to now. We were liked by many then, very close to no one now. Our horrible actions to the world and are egotistical narcissistic attitude about it , along with our horrible justifications for such actions have earned us the reputation .We are just tolerated because of being heavy consumers, also for the fact we sub out almost all production.

Everyone always has the target for the top dog. The world knows are struggles, and down fall right now. They also know the egotistical bubble we live in, so during this time they are doing the intelligent thing. Quietly gearing up, preparing infrastructure , educating THEIR populous ect ect.

How many movies have the underdog surprise the cocky top dog lol?? There will also be some old timers who can remember when America was the under estimated underdog, what happened then?

Maybe I am a little liberal on government spending lol. I completely believe in spending as an investment for the country. Keeping education cost down for the majority, spending to stay competitive ect ect ect.

Yeah I know I should ignore the idiots but "I" am an idiot in that aspect, always thinking I can help someone or what not. Just ask what happened when I thought I could help my ex wife..

Also, since you are one of the few here that actually inhabit somewhere in America you surely would at least see some truth in what I have been attempting to present.

And maybe false prophet does just want the world to burn and spread is sad negative outlook. Who knows?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2016, 05:12:37 PM »

This would be a short cited cherry picked attempted retort I would expect from you.

Nothing of what I have said has indicated this was my fear.

Much posted by you show your hatred of this place. I can be pissed because I am a citizen here and ultimately want to figure something out to help stop this.

Plus you have plenty of issues to deal with in your country, including he sagging economy, not being competitive whatsoever in the world market place, extreme corruption in the government and police force ect ect.

So why don't you work on fixing those problems, and if y'all have success then let me know. I will send it to the suggestion box ::)

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2016, 11:33:17 AM »

cherry picked ...  issues...

Why do you hate Non-America so much?

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2016, 04:51:26 PM »
Apalling. I didn't know that. The Liberals in America should really be put in their place by the open minded people.

I have no idea if this is sarcasm or not. I would respond with more as there is no way to abbreviate these issues and how the circle brought us to our current downfall. Liberal is not free thinking here as the definition would lead someone to believe. "Liberal" is raw narcissism in its purest form under the shadow of a word that used to mean progress.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Fucking priceless, a conservative talking about "progress". If you and your kind had your way nothing would ever change. If it were up to you, we'd still be living in 1950.

What a fucking joke.  ;D

Anyways addressing the symptom quote above. Your post did not even address what I said. However, even know it's off topic from what I said let's look at something.

So even though I was not even talking about your comment, going back to the 50's, I don't even see how that is an insult.

You do realise that there is an entire planet outside of America, right?
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bom Tishop

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2016, 07:56:55 PM »

You do realise that there is an entire planet outside of America, right?

You are more intelligent than that comment symptom.

I have simply compared where american used to be and where it is now...with itself as well as its position in the world.

You know that. Two drink MAX to post in here. Other areas no worries as it requires no actually thought process.

cherry picked ...  issues...
Why do you hate Non-America so much?

They are just issues I chose at random...I can list many more if you would like. Just saying while you shout from your high horse, the ground is not blessed beneath you.

Saying I want no country to collapse no matter what they have done or doing...that I want all to thrive ect ect. You are right, sounds like A LOT of hate there. The next thing I am going to say is I want a rainbow of over one..I am a real son of a bitch.

Think out your answers before just spewing nonsense as the norm of your "rebuttals"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:01:44 PM by Babyhighspeed »

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2016, 08:13:34 PM »
I am a real son of a bitch ... just spewing nonsense.

Indeed, as someone, who does not know much about America and American conservatives, I can just guess what's going on in your head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2016, 08:36:38 PM »
However, here for example I have offered many times "I have extra carbon heat shielding, I will perform tests specified by people here in real time. Including using the plasma cutter to represent plasma heat, or gas cutter ect ect" yet the nay sayers go la la la la. Then continue arguing that heat shielding works using the same made up evidence, yet ignoring the offer empirical evidence. That is what pisses me off, optional ignorance then acting like you know it all. This place is full of that.

This probably has nothing to do with that . . .

New plasma table, 20 years ago.
Cutting 22ga sheet metal parts as fast as possible.
Corners melted round. WTF? Faster!

Got worse.

Huh? . . . slow down?     Yep.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2016, 09:14:50 PM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

There is absolutely nothing better than listening to some butt fuck drone on
incoherently about his personal opinion.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2016, 09:29:28 PM »
However, here for example I have offered many times "I have extra carbon heat shielding, I will perform tests specified by people here in real time. Including using the plasma cutter to represent plasma heat, or gas cutter ect ect" yet the nay sayers go la la la la. Then continue arguing that heat shielding works using the same made up evidence, yet ignoring the offer empirical evidence. That is what pisses me off, optional ignorance then acting like you know it all. This place is full of that.

Got worse.

LMFAO!!!!!

Did you not read the drink limit I set for Symptom lol??? Well I am certainly not talking cutting carbon-carbon with a plasma cutter. I would have better luck using my butt cheek. Just more of demo of how the material deals with plasma and heat dissipation.

As to the rest of the comment...you are showing your age old man lol. Back when computer guidance was some axis written on a DOS computer screen (yes I know I still have one machine with dirt old programming as we spoke about before) but they do come with a color screen and WIFI now. Soon enough I will watch youtube while working, doesn't sound like safety hazard.

Despite any form of equipment...I HATE CUTTING THIN SHEET METAL with anything plasma based, or welding it, or bending it, did I mention I hate welding it. Get all the bends perfect and suddenly from the heat of the last weld the entire assembly warps just a hair. Finding that perfect voltage to get a solid weld but not blowing a hole through it.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2016, 09:37:03 PM »

Indeed, as someone, who does not know much about America and American conservatives, I can just guess what's going on in your head.

Well I don't remember saying that??? At least you don't misquote by content now, you just blatantly throw it out there. Though I didn't actually expect any sort of an actual reply with substance so no problem.

YEAH!!! GO Malaysia!!! Malaysia  NUMBER 1!!! Better??

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2016, 09:56:10 PM »

Got worse.

LMFAO!!!!!

Did you not read the drink limit I set for Symptom lol???

I thought that was Symptom specific.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2016, 10:04:15 PM »

Maybe I am just jealous as I am only on number 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2016, 10:16:43 PM »

Maybe I am just jealous as I am only on number 1

Every time Bubba says spazshup, take a drink.
Then go win Hiawa's game.

The fun never ends.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2016, 10:52:14 PM »
My liver is strong like bull......................however it is not super man.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2016, 10:56:16 PM »

No, still wrong. Try again.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2016, 11:14:23 PM »

No, still wrong. Try again.

Malaysia #2? Not much better.

(in America #2 is a euphemism for shit.)

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2016, 01:02:56 AM »
There are two solutions to the gun problem in the USA;

1. Everyone in the US becomes more responsible/reasonable/educated
2. No guns

The closer you get to either or both, the less instances of gun violence there will be.
Neither seem even remotely possible in the short term, so we will continue to see more and more gun violence.
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2016, 01:40:59 AM »

2. No guns

The closer you get to either or both, the less instances of gun violence there will be.
Neither seem even remotely possible in the short term, so we will continue to see more and more gun violence.

Take away the second amendment.

Then take away assault knifes.

Take away assault bitch slaps.

Take away assault dirty looks.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2016, 01:26:57 AM »
Wait... There's a drink limit? Fuck.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2016, 06:34:27 PM »
Wait... There's a drink limit? Fuck.

It's all about pacing one's self.

Which, if you read me above, I failed to do.   ;D

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2016, 10:15:00 AM »

2. No guns

The first one is more sensible and more probable than the second one. People will still find a way to kill each other. Plus it'll only be the criminals who will have guns if you do the second one.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.