Orlando shooting, thoughts?

• 354 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Orlando shooting, thoughts?
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2016, 04:00:11 PM »
. . . I am suggesting that perhaps the USA should look to the example of other countries.

::)

If the Orlando terrorist had used 5 gallons of gasoline and a match
we would not be talking about firearms right now.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2016, 04:02:10 PM »
. . . I am suggesting that perhaps the USA should look to the example of other countries.

True... And totally irrelevant.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2016, 04:03:35 PM »
not one shit will be given either from false prophet about the American Constitution . Which is why I answered so harshly. He just wanted to hate, that is all.

LOL.

Come on, babydoll, you're the one delivering hate speeches here.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2016, 04:08:12 PM »

True... And totally irrelevant.

It is relevant because everyone is talking about the tool and not the problem.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2016, 04:10:11 PM »
Rama set......She relies on the government ??? That is pretty self explanatory. She gets 1300 from the government, another 400 from military death benefits, and another 500 for child assistance. That's it, entirely from the government. The rest comes from random work she can do with her health issues, and if I help her or her family helps when she is short. As for a citation I can have her post the same thing lol.

As for the heavy taxation needed to support for example the permits I speak of, and about 20 other things per year I have to pay not to mention  income tax itself. That is so every single person can have a foot in the door for absolutely no reason. This hinders wages I can pay as well as prevents expansion or spending I might do. So perhaps Constitutional might not be 100 percent the best description but it's the closest way I could describe it. Everyone government agency wants something for nothing because they give out something for nothing. It's broad but true.

Americans rights are being stripped but that is hard to explain when you don't live here. The other countries I have been to on business is a breath of fresh air to me.

I absolutely agree.....there is a middle ground. Outreach programs should not go away, but the way the liberal minds are there is no qualifications. Just give it away, put it on the backs of the remaining who bust ass. Then wonder why we are 19 trillion in debt or whatever it is I stopped counting . There is much other useless spending as well because of people's whims, no connection with reality because the ones calling the shots already have their nut. To hell with the rest of us. Do you think they would care if I was taxed out of business or put out because of some other stupid ass rule? Not one shit will be given.

Space cowgirl.....not one shit will be given either from false prophet about the American Constitution . Which is why I answered so harshly. He just wanted to hate, that is all.

This is so bizarre. I didn't realize you hated people who disagree with you so much. Do you realize how many conservatives (in US speak this is the opposite of liberals) are dependent on social welfare? What's going on in their conservative minds? Do they pretend they've earned it but those dirty "others" haven't?

Why do you see different opinions as hate? You called FalseProphet a liberal, he's not from the US! Liberal has a meaning besides the one you learned from Fox News.

You know, it's not the poor people causing you to have to pay all those permit fees and taxes. Are you as pissed at the wealthy (the truly wealthy) for avoiding their taxes? Or do you think it's the right thing for them to do? 

This thread is a great example of why we face so much real violence. The people in power have convinced us to hate each other, and to see any difference as a personal attack.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2016, 05:26:15 PM »
I don't hate anyone and I don't watch the news, and if I happen to it is CNN or BBC . I draw my own conclusions.

You are getting half assed answers as I have been swamped today and also stressed from a mishap at the shop. Had a fire from cutting a sodium filled magnesium outlet channel from the tech getting in a rush. Not only setting off the alarms and getting the city out here, and will prob be shut down for a couple days and pay a inspection fee for the city to come look around. It also ruined the metal. So maybe I have some rage today.

If you live in America you will understand more if you are not a free loader. I have no issues with someone whom is doing the best of their ability , and maybe needs some help. If they are working their ass off and can't make enough, let's help them. Plus that shouldn't be, someone who works their ass off should at least be able to live a normal life. That is another problem that pisses me off.

As for the ultra rich, alot of them pay their taxes better than you think. There are many down falls for attempting to go off shore, very really chance of your money disappearing. They usually hide alot of their income in the Corp.

Now companies like Walmart ect ect that work with the government, yes they piss me off. They don't pay squat comparatively, but they do not pass this on to their workers, and source most of their product outside the US. This is another hot button.

Yet a company like mine, we did about 18million give or take total gross sales. I have been audited every year for the last 6. Not too mention I pay my ass out in taxes, fees, regulatory fees, ect ect ect. Usually the government fees and extra taxes equal or exceed the company's income tax.

Liberal to me is a mind set and has done alot of damage. Not really a party.

Ugh I need to explain my position further and more detailed, as I feel my point is completely jumbled from rushing and not thinking out thoughts. I will attempt to explain further later
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2016, 05:43:06 PM »
There is no rush. That is the beauty of forums, you can think about things before you post them.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2016, 05:43:46 PM »

Weren't you on the other forum was mocking me for saying that every confiscation started with registration? What is you end goal for gun control?

I was mocking your terrible logic.  As for my end goal of gun registration, I think I said it pretty succinctly:

Which as pointed out in the other thread its not so much of a fallacy once you look at history.
limiting their availability to potential threats.

Are you suggesting that we ban such rifles?

Even being 10% they are still reeking havoc on our troops and we still haven't beaten them.

Al-Qaeda is pretty much done.  The only thing that hasn't been done is stabilizing Iraq.

There's the new threat of ISIS rising up.

Tyranny doesn't just comes from our own government. It can also come from foriegn sources.

So join the army if you are keen to kill foreigners.

I don't want to kill anyone. And when you compare our military to those such as Britain, we have a higher marksmanship. Why? Because our soldiers for a large part had privately owned guns and practiced with them. Plus what if our military is deployed overseas and another country attack us? With your plan we would be inadequate.

I find it funny that you'll say that we don't need ARs but then turn around and say essentially you can't fight city hall.

I am not sure where I said that.

You just did. You want to restrict our right to own ARs and in the last post you did was telling me that the AR is inadequate to stand against a tyrannical government.

If the latter is really the case then I think that proves my point of why not only we need ARs but bigger weapons as well.

Oh good.  Please count me out of your world.

Sorry bud, you already live in that world. With proper licenses you can own a fully operational tank.

It's the same with if you come in my house to harm me or my family. You'll have a fight on you hands if you do.

Sweet.

It's not the only one but it does work. It worked for WW2 didn't it?

Why no try a solution that doesn't involve the death though?  As violent as the USA may be, it is not even remotely close to a war zone.  Make a peaceful choice.

What peaceful choice?
Rama set......She relies on the government ??? That is pretty self explanatory. She gets 1300 from the government, another 400 from military death benefits, and another 500 for child assistance. That's it, entirely from the government. The rest comes from random work she can do with her health issues, and if I help her or her family helps when she is short. As for a citation I can have her post the same thing lol.

I meant your reference to 55% of Americans relying on government assistance.

As for the heavy taxation needed to support for example the permits I speak of, and about 20 other things per year I have to pay not to mention  income tax itself. That is so every single person can have a foot in the door for absolutely no reason. This hinders wages I can pay as well as prevents expansion or spending I might do.

Never said it was a perfect system, all I can ask is that you don't deny that social welfare can and is, in a lot of cases a positive element in society.

So perhaps Constitutional might not be 100 percent the best description but it's the closest way I could describe it.

It is actually a terrible way to describe it.  You are having issues with governance, not with constitutionality.

Everyone government agency wants something for nothing because they give out something for nothing. It's broad but true.

It's broad and maybe occasionally true.  Tell you what, why don't you look up success stories that have been achieved and see if maybe you aren't being a little too broad.

Americans rights are being stripped but that is hard to explain when you don't live here. The other countries I have been to on business is a breath of fresh air to me.

If you have an actual case of your constitutional rights being stripped, then please prosecute them, but I think you really just have a problem with governance.  So become a democrat and feel the Bern ;)

I absolutely agree.....there is a middle ground. Outreach programs should not go away, but the way the liberal minds are there is no qualifications.

Not all liberals are like this.  Let go of your bias and you can find allies everywhere.

Just give it away, put it on the backs of the remaining who bust ass. Then wonder why we are 19 trillion in debt or whatever it is I stopped counting .

It might have something to do with the war in Iraq too.  A billion dollars a day to fight an enemy of the US governments own making.  Maybe don't put all the blame on social programs.

There is much other useless spending as well because of people's whims, no connection with reality because the ones calling the shots already have their nut. To hell with the rest of us. Do you think they would care if I was taxed out of business or put out because of some other stupid ass rule? Not one shit will be given.

Again, governance, not constitutional.

Space cowgirl.....not one shit will be given either from false prophet about the American Constitution . Which is why I answered so harshly. He just wanted to hate, that is all.
[/quote]

Not directed to me.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2016, 06:03:11 PM »
It is relevant because everyone is talking about the tool and not the problem.

Incorrect. There has been plenty of discussion not about guns.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2016, 09:09:48 AM »

No, I am suggesting we limit their availability to potential threats.  Like I said.

One at a time.  Your government has burn money to fight these wars, so you don't want to give it to your Chinese overlords all at once.

You just did. You want to restrict our right to own ARs and in the last post you did was telling me that the AR is inadequate to stand against a tyrannical government.

Yeah. Those aren't contradictory positions.

Sorry bud, you already live in that world. With proper licenses you can own a fully operational tank.

No, I don't.  No one can own a tank where I live, nor would I want to.

What peaceful choice?

I am not the biggest bible fan, but there are quite a few passages in there that may help.  Perhaps pick up a copy and read it?

Not directed to me.

Then delete it.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2016, 10:12:21 AM »
The people in power have convinced us to hate each other, and to see any difference as a personal attack.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2016, 03:11:54 PM »
The people in power have convinced us to hate each other, and to see any difference as a personal attack.
I hate no one..(ok there might be one person I could pass that to), I am one of the most open people you will meet. Which is one reason I get screwed over left and right, always giving everyone a chance.

However, the ideas of reward without consequence, modifying the rules and moral code to whatever you want, focusing entirely on personal gain instead of putting others first, or narcissism for short.  Doesn't anyone see this is why america has became a joke?? People can bash me all they want for my views and it is expected. However, these views have always been present in any society that has been truly successful. So I don't care. This is all I am trying to say in this thread. This mentality is a "liberal" minded mentality. Though of course it is wide spread through the majority of Americans. Once this mentality has been spread and completely instilled into the hearts of the people, the country will fail. History has proven this on a 100 percent accuracy.

This is all I want, to stop the spread of this disease (which is already critical) before society is a complete waste.

Just examples

People shooting people...take the guns instead of addressing the issues in societies and views of moral codes causing this. (prime example is countries whom are not gun policed and have very little of this issue)

Wages- Inflation is destroying the wage gap. Continue having every other country make our products which makes the majority of available jobs wages too low to live off of. Therefore the government has to issue hand outs so people can live. Instead of issuing hand outs, lets destroy the corporate greed causing this issue to begin with. Issue monster fines for products not made in house (of course excluding things we cant make)

Majority of Americans being under educated and borderline retarded-Lets focus on education, creating wisdom between ourselves and make the country competitive with the world again. This would however, prevent corps from making maximum profit, as the more educated and intelligent, the more they are worth. Not to mention with all of our skilled jobs subbed to other countries we don't need intelligent people. Like a lady at whole foods..I wanted an even 10 back, she was beyond baffled "the computer doesn't say what to give so I am lost" literal words.

I could continue on for hours and hours. Simple fact, you can trace back Americas current failing to the root cause of narcissism. Any problem, and I feel confident I can say any problem. I just want to kill this before its life force can not be stopped.   

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2016, 03:43:31 PM »
Apalling. I didn't know that. The Liberals in America should really be put in their place by the open minded people.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2016, 04:40:41 PM »
Apalling. I didn't know that. The Liberals in America should really be put in their place by the open minded people.

I have no idea if this is sarcasm or not. I would respond with more as there is no way to abbreviate these issues and how the circle brought us to our current downfall. Liberal is not free thinking here as the definition would lead someone to believe. "Liberal" is raw narcissism in its purest form under the shadow of a word that used to mean progress.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2016, 04:50:00 PM »
Well, America had its great time. History must go on.

"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away." (1 Peter 1:24-25)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2016, 05:07:36 PM »
I'm not sure why you blame liberals for the outsourcing of manufacturing, unless you mean neoliberals? Like Reagan? Do you also blame corporate welfare on liberals? 

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2016, 05:08:32 PM »

No, I am suggesting we limit their availability to potential threats.  Like I said.

And how would you do that?

One at a time.  Your government has burn money to fight these wars, so you don't want to give it to your Chinese overlords all at once.

If you're saying that we are wasting our money on them (and we are unless we go full out war) and should give it up then you are proving my point. Geurilla warfare works.

Yeah. Those aren't contradictory positions.

How so?

No, I don't.  No one can own a tank where I live, nor would I want to.

Where do you live? Just out curiosity. If you want to give that info out then look up your laws.

What peaceful choice?

I am not the biggest bible fan, but there are quite a few passages in there that may help.  Perhaps pick up a copy and read it?

I do. But if all peaceful ways are exhausted then its war. I'm speaking of course of defensive wars.

Not directed to me.

Then delete it.

Too lazy.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2016, 05:38:14 PM »

"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away." (1 Peter 1:24-25)
It can still be saved!! It is my land and I love it, but the likelihood is so slim. Why do you hate America so much??

I'm not sure why you blame liberals for the outsourcing of manufacturing, unless you mean neoliberals? Like Reagan? Do you also blame corporate welfare on liberals? 
I have been trying to show its not liberals as a "material" thing I blame. It's the "liberal" mentality, to promote raw narcissism under this disguise. Then as soon as someone with a moral compass says this is wrong they are black balled and called anti this or anti that, racists, terrorist ect ect. The usual key words that destroy people under the broad mainstream.

Corporate welfare as in unfair bankruptcy protection? Bail outs? That sort of thing?

My biggest thing is the mentality of the average American is deplorable and destined to fail. The people in charge want this as it equals momentary and instant gratification for them. Liberal agenda is one of the main weapons used to accomplish this. Narcissism really is rhe best word i can use.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2016, 06:00:15 PM »
If narcissism is the best word to describe what you are talking about, I do not understand why you keep calling it liberalism. It doesn't mean narcissism!  There are really stupid things going on with some liberals right now, like calling Muslims who want Islamic reform ( like Ayaan Hirsi Ali) "islamophobic", or calling women who don't think makeup and high heels are what make them women "transphobic", but this is only part of the problem. 

Corporate welfare - govt subsidies to private businesses, bail outs, tax incentives, etc. It wouldn't be bad if these corporations used  govt handouts to improve working conditions and pay for their employees, but they don't.

So, are you saying the "liberal agenda" is to destroy the US? I agree there is an agenda, but it's not necessarily liberal. There's a profit agenda. Those with the power want to keep it, those who are close to power want to grasp it for themselves. The rest of us just want to live.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2016, 06:30:49 PM »

It can still be saved!! It is my land and I love it, but the likelihood is so slim. Why do you hate America so much??

Paranoid personality structure? No reason to feel ashame for that. It's widespread among conservatives.  :-*

Buddy, telling you that you are not God's chosen people is not the same as hate. Don't worry, America will not become a 3rd world country so soon. Still, there is no acknowledged physical law determining that you gonna stay the most powerful nation in this world forever. We all will look back wistfully to this glorious era of mankind though, when we have ended up as Chinese provinces.   :'(

"And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand." (Mark 3:24)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2016, 12:01:06 AM »
I don't think it is legal or socially appropriate to carry weapons in public in Switzerland.

Lol so wrong.

Enjoy your tl;dr false dialectic snore-fest anyhoo.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2016, 05:14:44 AM »
I don't think it is legal or socially appropriate to carry weapons in public in Switzerland.

Lol so wrong.

You apparently are. It's ok to participate you know. If you do it respectfully people might even be open to what you say.

So for example, instead of being an asshole, you could have pointed out that indeed, concealed carry is legal in Switzerland.

Don't be scared to make friends.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2016, 06:18:53 AM »

Lol so wrong.

You apparently are. It's ok to participate you know. If you do it respectfully people might even be open to what you say.

So for example, instead of being an asshole, you could have pointed out that indeed, concealed carry is legal in Switzerland.

I'm not here to make friends.

I'm here to point out that you know precisely nothing about Swiss military culture & history...

And that this thread is a False Dialectic snore-fest.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2016, 08:21:23 AM »
The FBI admitted that Mateen had been interviewed by agents twice in 2013 due to comments made about radical jihad which were overheard by coworkers. He was interviewed for a third time one year later due to his connection to Moner Mohammad Abu Salha, an American who had traveled from Florida to train in Syria and later to return to the United States in order to recruit other Americans to fight in the Western-backed terrorist brigades attempting to overthrow secular and legitimate government, Bashar Al Assad.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06/5-reasons-to-question-the-official-story-of-the-orlando-shooting.html

He was similar as Tsarnayev in Boston bombing.

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2016, 03:49:32 PM »

Lol so wrong.

As much as we gun rights advocates love to point to Switzerland as the ideal form of gun laws, they only give licenses to those who can prove there life is in imminent danger. You can also lose your gun rights to a simple traffic violation. So really the US is the only country that holds gun rights in high regard.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2016, 04:48:59 PM »
There is a reason people deplete their treasure and risk their life
to get into America.

It is not that other countries are better.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2016, 07:00:39 PM »
There is a reason people deplete their treasure and risk their life
to get into America.

It is not that other countries are better.

What is the reason?

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2016, 09:21:27 PM »
Just for the record: I am in no way "anti-gun", even though I'm a Scandinavian "pinko". I started shooting at the age of ten, and now, at the age of 37, I regularily compete in Olympic Target matches, IPSC matches, PPC 1500 matches, and Steel Challenge matches. And I'm pretty damn good at it too. I fucking love guns.

That said;

1) The OP of this thread is either an idiot (in the true sense of the word, look it up), a troll, or both.

2) You americans equating modern European social-democracy with "socialism" are making complete asses of yourselves. But hey, good job living up to the whole "ignorant uninformed american" stereotype. Turn off Fox News (and no, no one believes the "I don't watch TV, I think for myself" thing) and go read a fucking book. And no, not the bible. Fairytales are for children.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:42:53 PM by Symptom »
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2016, 09:26:36 PM »

I have no idea if this is sarcasm or not. I would respond with more as there is no way to abbreviate these issues and how the circle brought us to our current downfall. Liberal is not free thinking here as the definition would lead someone to believe. "Liberal" is raw narcissism in its purest form under the shadow of a word that used to mean progress.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Fucking priceless, a conservative talking about "progress". If you and your kind had your way nothing would ever change. If it were up to you, we'd still be living in 1950.

What a fucking joke.  ;D
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Bom Tishop

« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2016, 09:48:21 AM »

Hahahahahahahahaha! Fucking priceless, a conservative talking about "progress". If you and your kind had your way nothing would ever change. If it were up to you, we'd still be living in 1950.

What a fucking joke.  ;D

I swear ignorance is spreading like a wild fire on this site. I blame Legba for the beginning of the cancer however I don't know.

I see why some people just turn to blatant ass holes here, or just disappear and move on to something else that might actually have some sort of purpose. I see my post count already slowing.

Anyways addressing the symptom quote above. Your post did not even address what I said. However, even know it's off topic from what I said let's look at something.

The 1950s... American education system was top notch, we were competitive in the world market in jobs, production, ect ect. Wages and inflation were within reason of each other, so even the average person working an average job could at least live and survive alone without help. The moral code and compass had not been dropped to deplorable yet, nor had Americans rights started to slowly be infringed upon. I could keep going.

2016....i could name 10 counties ahead of us in education, not to mention the wisedom of their people. Number one topic is either guys dressed up as girls should be allowed to go in the ladies bathroom, or which pogo stick a Kardashian is on. Our idea of a "hero" now is the Bruce Jenner robot.  Actually it would be easier to just say America is a joke now . Not to mention the world fucking hates us, and I understand why.

Simple fact America is a sinking ship, and the world will be happy to see it. Just look at false prophet, the increase in dick size he got just thinking about us falling .

So even though I was not even talking about your comment, going back to the 50's, I don't even see how that is an insult.