High School

• 564 Replies

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: High School
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2008, 12:13:39 PM »
Though yes, I am an ugly loser. Ask anyone here.

It's true.  She has posted numerous pictures.

>:( You're not supposed to agree.

You said ask anyone here.  I thought I was helping.  :(

You never help. All you do is hinder.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
You were the one that linked poorness to being a loser, not me!

You still don't get it, do you? lol as expected

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »
You were the one that linked poorness to being a loser, not me!

You still don't get it, do you? lol as expected

She already admitted to being poor and ugly and a loser.  What more do you want?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2008, 12:53:31 PM »
I just want her to be cool, that's all. Is she poor? Irrelevant. Is she a loser? Well, she sure acts like one. Ugly? Actually I don't think she's ugly at all, maybe on the inside I guess. But she most certainly is being a bitch, that's for sure.

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2008, 12:57:29 PM »
The only one being a bitch here is you.

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 01:01:56 PM »
If by me being a bitch, you mean me returning the favor, then yes you are correct.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »
Actually I don't think she's ugly at all, maybe on the inside I guess.

Well you're wrong here.  She's only ugly on the outside.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »
If by me being a bitch, you mean me returning the favor, then yes you are correct.

No, I said "only" one. If you were returning the favor that would inply others were also being bitches, which contradicts what I said, though you still admitted to being a bitch. Win.

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
I'm an asshole, get it right. And only to people who are dicks to me first.  But since you're here now I guess your "only" theory went right out the window.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »
Looks like I got a new fan. Love you too fliedlice ;D

Enough with the ugly Roundy  >:(
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »
I'm an asshole

No shit.  ::)

I'm sorry, just kidding.  You know I love you and think you're beautiful.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2008, 01:17:07 PM »
I'm an asshole, get it right.

No. Only a bitch would say something like that.

And why would you be mean to the Gaystain? Ugly people have hard enough times without you adding to the woe.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2008, 01:18:11 PM »
He can be a bitch and an asshole.

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2008, 01:19:44 PM »
Pikeys can drop out of school at 15. Legally as well.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »
He can be a bitch and an asshole.

True. I wouldn't want to limit him; that'd be unfair..
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »
I'm an asshole

No shit.  ::)

I'm sorry, just kidding.  You know I love you and think you're beautiful.

That's better fuckface.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2008, 01:31:22 PM »
Well Muffz, after reading this thread you should have a pretty good idea of what High School will be like. For the next four years you are going to be more miserable than you ever imagined possible. Unfortunately for you, you are a teenage girl. There will be lots of High School drama for you, and you are going to overreact over all of it, making yourself ten times more miserable than you should be. You are going to get into fights with your friends, and are probably going to hate every single one of them by the time you graduate. You will cry yourself to sleep every single night for four years straight.

There is only one way out:

Seriously though, you are a stupid kid and you will react to things in stupid ways. That's just the way things are. Work hard, but don't take yourself or anything that happens too seriously, and you will be fine. :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:10:28 PM by Masterchief2219 »

« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »
I can be a lot more than that too!  8)

But seriously, I'm surprised at the number of people she needs to come to her defense. She started this by herself but she can't finish it by herself. How weak minded! I don't need back up!!! Honestly, if her self esteem is that low, maybe she shouldn't start talking shit to people. Especially for no reason. That makes her a penguin and most of you stupid assholes for defending her. Stop babying her!

Actually... I guess she does need all of you. She needs more than you people though...

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2008, 01:45:57 PM »

But seriously, I'm surprised at the number of people she needs to come to her defense. She started this by herself but she can't finish it by herself. How weak minded! I don't need back up!!! Honestly, if her self esteem is that low, maybe she shouldn't start talking shit to people. Especially for no reason. That makes her a penguin and most of you stupid assholes for defending her. Stop babying her!

Actually... I guess she does need all of you. She needs more than you people though...

Are you twelve? Do you really think the Gay-Gay is crying because you made a mean comment in a flat earth forum?  ::) Do you really think she pm'd us all to come to her defense? Congratulations -- you are more than that. You're a bitchy, idiotic, bombastic asshole...

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »

Are you twelve? Do you really think the Gay-Gay is crying because you made a mean comment in a flat earth forum?  ::) Do you really think she pm'd us all to come to her defense? Congratulations -- you are more than that. You're a bitchy, idiotic, bombastic asshole...

Thanks for showing everybody here I was right! ;) Now I see you're pissed off too. Excellent! I love pissing you fuckers off!!! Come on! I know you can pull out more smacktards than this!!! This is like shooting fish in a fucking barrel.

And no, I don't think she's crying, I'm positive of it! Every post she's made does a poor job of hiding her insecurities and proves me right.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2008, 01:54:45 PM »
Why the change of names gayer?

« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »
She changed it for me!  :D

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »
But everyone hate you...

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2008, 01:59:55 PM »
Though yes, I am an ugly loser. Ask anyone here.

It's true.  She has posted numerous pictures.

>:( You're not supposed to agree.

You said ask anyone here.  I thought I was helping.  :(

You never help. All you do is hinder.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think you're ugly. And I barely qualify as a stalker. Thats a double win!

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »
my middle school career is finally almost over.  in less than a month this nightmare will end. does anyone have any high school advice to give?

You 18?

If so, you're too late narc.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2008, 02:10:41 PM »
How can I be crying? I'm watching an awesome game of ice hockey, there's no chance of me crying. Unless Finland lose. Then I'll weep for the rest of the night.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2008, 02:12:36 PM »
Sorry FliedLice, but you just aren't a good enough troll to actually bother anyone here. :P

?

mwahaha

« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
Not to pry, but I want to know every gruesome detail of the chain of events that led to someone you still care about and who still cares about you becoming an ex. Which reminds me, did the term gruesome come from the grue, or vice versa? It's the chicken and the egg!

yeah you are kinda prying for someone i don't know....let's just say it was a bitch who likes to wreck relationships....no further comment than that....

Well Muffz, after reading this thread you should have a pretty good idea of what High School will be like. For the next four years you are going to be more miserable than you ever imagined possible. Unfortunately for you, you are a teenage girl. There will be lots of High School drama for you, and you are going to overreact over all of it, making yourself ten times more miserable than you should be. You are going to get into fights with your friends, and are probably going to hate every single one of them by the time you graduate. You will cry yourself to sleep every single night for four years straight.

There is only one way out:

Seriously though, you are a stupid kid and you will react to things in stupid ways. That's just the way things are. Work hard, but don't take yourself or anything that happens too seriously, and you will be fine. :P

haha i've grown out of that.  i'll probably have little stages of sadness from the drama like always but it won't be constant, i assure you of that.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2008, 04:28:54 PM »
I still suggest you either worry or get drunk.

« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2008, 04:29:11 PM »
My advice is don't watch any film set in highschool. In fact don't watch any films at all until you're about 21 years old. Still sleep your way to the top though.