Kim Jong Un in vegetative state

• 78 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« on: April 25, 2020, 07:25:58 AM »
https://www.jpost.com/international/china-sent-team-with-medical-experts-to-advise-on-nkoreas-kim-625831

"North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's health is reportedly in a vegetative state after undergoing a failed cardiovascular procedure earlier this month, according to the medical team treating him."

I think is big news if it turns out to be true. We can only hope a new leader emerges who cares about the people.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Kim Jong Un in vegetative state
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 08:12:46 AM »
I wonder if his sister will try to take over, and if she does will she be successful or will she be assassinated.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 08:54:03 AM »
I wonder if his sister will try to take over, and if she does will she be successful or will she be assassinated.

His sister has sounded just as unhinged as he has though. I wonder if there is anyone in a position up there that wants friendly relations with the world. It's time they ended their stupid Juche ideology and make friends.

Damn shame about Mr Un if true. Deserved.  >:D

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 11:42:39 AM »
Trump will be heartbroken.  The two were so in love!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 02:55:49 PM »
Bet ya Trump had someone poison him.

I'd cheer that.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 02:59:11 PM »
WooHooo, North Korea now has vegetables. 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 04:20:33 PM »
A pandemic seems like a great time to murder one's brother to take charge.

Admit it!  She's got a bit of Hillary Clinton in those eyes.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 04:26:38 PM »
I'd hit it

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 05:45:03 PM »
A fatal mistake!

She's as deadly as she is beautiful.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 06:00:46 PM »
Well, Un could certainly use some vegetables.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 08:31:19 PM »
A fatal mistake!

As far as Koreans go, she's pretty plain. Maybe she can be dolled up with makeup and nice clothes though.

She seems like she has a nasty temper though. South Korea intelligence most valuable Intel could be when it's her 'time of month' so they can give her a wide berth.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 12:09:31 AM »
I thought he was officially declared an egg plant when he took to power.

Sorry, nothing constructive to add.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2020, 08:53:22 AM »
A fatal mistake!

As far as Koreans go, she's pretty plain.
Is that because of all the plastic surgery they have?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2020, 08:57:13 AM »
A fatal mistake!

As far as Koreans go, she's pretty plain.
Is that because of all the plastic surgery they have?

I have met plenty of gorgeous ones that did not have plastic surgery. I'm sure if I can get the image of her old man out of my head and if she smiles, it would do wonders for her sex appeal.

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 09:11:09 AM »
It's not even proven that he's in a vegetative state.
Actually there isn't even one decent source saying it.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2020, 09:18:28 AM »
Nobody claimed it to be an absolute.
A doctor who checked him out would be a good source.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2020, 12:31:39 PM »
South Korea is saying he is well and good unfortunately
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2020, 01:32:56 PM »

That is indeed unfortunate

Was just getting used to the idea of seeing this babe in the news more often

Just die Jong Un you fat ugly bastard!!!

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2020, 02:56:23 AM »
Curious how the cult of Trump goes in America.

When the leader of North Korea dies, the whole country weeps. Some is probably fake, fearful of reprisal but most of it is probably genuine

But if Trump was to give up the ghost, would there be people that would actually cry about it? Inconsolable? Do some people love him that much we would see scenes reminiscent of those from North Korea of populations collectively crying?

I imagine plenty of people would celebrate but there seems to be a lot of die hard retarts that might cry for the guy. Just how deep are people in love with their 'Dear Leader'?

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2020, 03:33:25 AM »
dont quite know if him being dead is good or bad.
As long as they have a dictator North Korea is going to be in a bad state. Replacing the current dip-shit with another does not fix the problem.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2020, 03:47:49 AM »
dont quite know if him being dead is good or bad.
As long as they have a dictator North Korea is going to be in a bad state. Replacing the current dip-shit with another does not fix the problem.

Yeah, but his sister is admittedly easier on the eyes....  :P However her being female could hinder her ability to be accepted. Kim dynasty blood or not.

Instead we were gifted a guy who has eats everyones rations. Imagine if he didn't eat like a pig!

It is more likely he is not dead. The American government should be less 'yay! Lets end the Kim Dynasty rot and hope for someone we like!' and more 'Get well soon Kim!'

Because if he isn't dead, you'd still want open diplomatic relations. A bit hard to do if he saw that you were jumping for joy at the prospect of him being dead. Also if his sister does take over, you'd want a smooth transition. Telling the world how glad you are that her brother died and hoping that the Kim dynasty is finished would also be embarrassing for future negotiations.

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2020, 03:57:15 AM »
It is more likely he is not dead. The American government should be less 'yay! Lets end the Kim Dynasty rot and hope for someone we like!' and more 'Get well soon Kim!'

Because if he isn't dead, you'd still want open diplomatic relations. A bit hard to do if he saw that you were jumping for joy at the prospect of him being dead. Also if his sister does take over, you'd want a smooth transition. Telling the world how glad you are that her brother died and hoping that the Kim dynasty is finished would also be embarrassing for future negotiations.
I agree, it would be bad overall if he was dead.
3 big issues come up, one potentially good.

1 - The world needs to re-negotiate and re-strategies how to handle a new dictator.
Its possible this could be better, but at least we know that the nukes arnt flying.

2 - A new dictator will want to prove to her people that she is strong and capable. This could mean new missiles and nukes flying about.

3 - People may not accept her and start burning things. This will be a lot of bad for now, but may force change.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2020, 04:07:13 AM »
What can it be worse in 2020? The best leader ever get illness.

It cannot be a coincidence that her health has deteriorated constantly after meeting with Trump past year. Each frame of this meeting held in the neutral region last year should be examined one by one, and where the world's leader was attacked should be found and shown to the world.

It was clear that it was a mistake to meet trump, because countries like the US that do not have any other communication weapon other than force can only deal with their enemies to kill them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2020, 04:10:16 AM »

It cannot be a coincidence that her health has deteriorated constantly after meeting with Trump past year. Each frame of this meeting held in the neutral region last year should be examined one by one, and where the world's leader was attacked should be found and shown to the world.

It was clear that it was a mistake to meet trump, because countries like the US that do not have any other communication weapon other than force can only deal with their enemies to kill them.
The guys is overweight, its not that shocking that he may have health issues.
And the USA has many mechanisms to force other countries to do things other than force. Force is a last resort.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2020, 04:13:31 AM »

The guys is overweight, its not that shocking that he may have health issues.
And the USA has many mechanisms to force other countries to do things other than force. Force is a last resort.
USA cannot deal with a leader in a closed country other than conspiracy. It is clear that it has been assassinated by CIA in meeting in Trump. No, murderer USA hasen't any other option but murder him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2020, 04:16:00 AM »
Just because he's fat doesn't mean it's normal to die before the age of 40.
Usa likely have poisoned him.

Member of the BOTD

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2020, 04:57:15 AM »
So, can it be because, USA has poison him, and , a revenge, China has made coronavirus to rest of the world. There is a revenge situation, considering Trump can not declare a war against China, because he has been crushed under his crime, hence, China knowing his crime, shown the evidences to Trump, and by doing blackmail to Trump, China did it, but without felt any fear.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2020, 05:29:13 AM »
So, can it be because, USA has poison him, and , a revenge, China has made coronavirus to rest of the world. There is a revenge situation, considering Trump can not declare a war against China, because he has been crushed under his crime, hence, China knowing his crime, shown the evidences to Trump, and by doing blackmail to Trump, China did it, but without felt any fear.

By American standards Kim Jong Un is probably underweight if anything. To die of heart disease would be very odd indeed given many Americans live much older while being grotesquely morbidly obese with a shitty health care system (for the common pleb)

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2020, 05:45:37 AM »
Life in your head must be interesting. So many conspiracy theories to work through every day.

By American standards Kim Jong Un is probably underweight if anything. To die of heart disease would be very odd indeed given many Americans live much older while being grotesquely morbidly obese with a shitty health care system (for the common pleb)
Not all people who die of heart disease need to compete with a hippo on a scale. Bad diet can leave you fairly skinny with heart issues. I was also not suggesting that he has definitely has heart issues because he is overweight, just mentioned that it increases his chances in that category.

But I am going for South Korea's news on this one. If they say he is fine, Ill believe them over CNN.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2020, 08:23:23 AM »
Not all people who die of heart disease need to compete with a hippo on a scale. Bad diet can leave you fairly skinny with heart issues.
I call bullshit. Please elaborate.

Member of the BOTD