Pretending Subquarks actually exist!

• 483 Replies
Re: Pretending Subquarks actually exist!
« Reply #480 on: December 15, 2020, 11:47:03 PM »
I've only read the first few pages of Sandokhans, but I have a feeling the depalma experiment and many others like it have not been adequately adressed in the mainstream - i think Sandokhan has the inside scoop.

I like his Biefeld-brown effect stuff. It seems to be his most convincing argument

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=86866.msg2278161#msg2278161

Also Alliais effect

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #481 on: December 16, 2020, 12:19:12 AM »
I can't believe the first page - you really think this is the place to say that? You socalled debunkers.

What? Are you talking about timeisup's "agressive debunking"

Why do flat earth believers always want to fall back on use of random negative adjectives? Aggressive debunking! No it’s just pointing out the truth.
No debunking aggressive or otherwise was used. It’s quite simple if you wish to approach this with a more open mind. The answer is there if you care to look. Subquarks have never been discovered. Have a look at the Fermilab website if you will. It may be a truth you don’t like, a bit like Trump and his election loss. While you both may not like the truth. The truth is the truth. Subquarks have never been discovered.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

« Reply #482 on: February 06, 2021, 02:36:20 AM »
Going back to Dr. Ehrlich papers and website.

He posted theoretical papers implying exsistance of tachyons. But there maybie is other explenation for that. He still needs KATRIN results to be prove them.

You haven't answered me. He said on his website that he isn't sure. And that is ok, since he published theoretical papers. You can't be sure untill you detect them. They most likley exsist, if his papers are true, but you just can't be sure.

Also, negative square mass neutrinos aren't new knowelage, as sandokhan claimed?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 02:47:32 AM by Code-Beta1234 »

« Reply #483 on: February 09, 2021, 04:24:08 PM »
Why do flat earth believers always want to fall back on use of random negative adjectives? Aggressive debunking! No it’s just pointing out the truth.

You do it more agressivly than others. Compare yourself to others, and you will see you do it more impulsively. Also, I am not Flat Earther, althrought i have minor scepticism of heliocentrism. God, how many times have i repeated that...

Subquarks have never been discovered. Have a look at the Fermilab website if you will. It may be a truth you don’t like, a bit like Trump and his election loss. While you both may not like the truth. The truth is the truth. Subquarks have never been discovered.
Discovered- NO

Theoreticly shown to most likly exsist- YES

And I like truth, that is why I am here. It leads to choice between aether and relativity. For now i can't choose, althrought i am moving more to the latter in recent days

And when you mentioned Trump, i instantly remembered this tweet: https://images.app.goo.gl/cwVY52Mh9j7cYYot7

Can we trust nation which elected this persion to be worlds leading science force?