Poll

How doe this great society feel about this?

Yes, I'm a sheep so I just do whatever Couton tells me.
5 (41.7%)
No, I hate fun.  I want a narrator that sounds like a badly written choose your own adventure book.
1 (8.3%)
Yes, Her narrative skills alone are worth the price of admission.  Maybe it'll make her like me.  What's that?  She's a he!  God damnit!  Well, still the answer is yes.
5 (41.7%)
Huh, what? What the hell is going on around here?
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Zetetic Council Order#0006; Jura is hereby compelled to narrate the next game.

• 17 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
There you have it.  Shall Jura guide us to victory?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Yes
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I don't understand the options but first one has a yes so I think it is a good thing. Yes for jura sounds good, but not for Major. We have already a good major candidate Ekrem İmamoğlu will save us.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Wait, what were the first five orders? Are you spilling the dark secrets of the Zetetic Council?  :o

I'm very scared for Crouton.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Wait, what were the first five orders? Are you spilling the dark secrets of the Zetetic Council?  :o

I'm very scared for Crouton.

Everything is fine.  Orders 0-3 are public knowledge.  I'm just too lazy to find the documentation on them.  4 and 5 however are sealed but I have no idea what they are so I'm not compromising anything there.  I think they're supposed to be enacted in 2021 or something.  There are a number of negatively numbered orders but I can hardly be held responsible for the Council's bizarre numbering scheme.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
That's to say nothing of the alphanumeric ones, either

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
JURA! JURA! JURA!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
I didn't like any of the options, but I do think Jura would be a great narrator.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

Glenlivet military training camp, Master at Arms office, two present.

A dark panelled room, green lit by two brass and glass table lamps, infused with the aroma of polish, cigar smoke and whisky.
The cadaverous figure of the adjutant had poured himself a Macallan from the crystal decanter at the flicked finger assent of his superior as he read the dispatch.

“Satan's piles man, they can't be serious? And what in fucking thunder is the Zetetic council?

“The Marcher Assembly seem to think that if we can pull off a successful meet, keep the body count low it may prove invaluable, intel' wise, whatever demons possess the Penguins, they seem to want out of the deal with NASA.
And the Zetetic council is some sort of legislative body amongst these flat-earther chappies, loose thing by all accounts, the crouton character is interesting, spent time as a cat and various other things out on the ice apparently.”

The seated officer swallowed the four fingers of whisky in one go, pushed the glass towards the adjutant for a refill ignoring the raised eyebrows, then spoke.
“So the bloody plan, and I say plan with sarcasm you may well note, is, we get a bunch of demented loons who've never watched the Sky at night, one of whom spent time chasing snow mice and cleaning his arse with his own tongue, then allow infiltration by demoniac six foot birds and Nazi rocket jockeys and pour over the resultant entrails in the hope that something makes fucking sense?”

The adjutant sighed, “In a nutshell, yes, we're logistics, the Sisters militant will be security and entrail sorting, is above our pay grade.”

“Gods shrivelled gonads, this has FUBAR written all through it.”
He took another swig of whisky, 
“Right then this can’t be mainland, find me some god forsaken little rock that we have at least a chance of isolating when it all goes tits-up, rustle up some remote surveillance and see if you can wangle a Royal Navy frigate to be in the area in case the cleaning up needs to be a bit more than the Sister act with flame throwers, and then hand it over to the ladies, oh and make sure lieutenant whatsisname’s name is all over it, damned idiot couldn’t make a good cup of tea if you put his cock in a vice, at least if it is a debacle we can shuffle him back to the para’s what?”
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor

In all seriousness if this is to become a thing, I will need a couple of weeks, as I do this mainly at work and we are crazy busy at the moment. So if somebody wants to run one meantime, fine.

Jane, i would like to use your basic pattern if you have any ideas on improvements/upgrades I would love to steal them to make me look good?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Yay!! I'm willing to wait a couple weeks. It's good to have a break from the game, anyway.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I am signing up for the new game right now

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
I am signing up for the new game right now
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Sorry, I think jura is certainly creative enough... however, I don't think he has enough time or care to bring the next game
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
Players gonna play play play play play

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
And then...  ???
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor

In all seriousness if this is to become a thing, I will need a couple of weeks!

It is in hand, the rules (mostly Jane's) are pretty much done, just got to clear a few things and finish working out where I go with this, look up Lundy Island as it may come in handy

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

In all seriousness if this is to become a thing, I will need a couple of weeks!

It is in hand, the rules (mostly Jane's) are pretty much done, just got to clear a few things and finish working out where I go with this, look up Lundy Island as it may come in handy

We stand and wait a long time. It's a snowy day, then we have to move for prevent we freeze. jane's system may have some errors, but it is also very successful in its current form. Of course this is up to you, we have respectful.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1