Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #1170 on: September 03, 2020, 10:36:51 PM »
I like being a nuke believer. It shows I understand physics.
OK, you like top secret, military explosive fission that killed 100 000's people in two nano-second FLASHes 1945, because you understand physics. But do you really understand physics?
How do you start this explosive fission to produce the FLASHes? And why had it to be so powerful and fast? Was it necessary to destroy two towns full of civilians to impress the enemy that your penis was 1 m long?
As no American generals or Presidents have such body parts I simply suggest it was propaganda 1945.
I think the two Japanese towns were just napalm carpet bombed as >60 other towns.
But Donald and Joe have the opportunity to show I am wrong this autumn. Just lower the pants!
I remember 1970 when I was in the Swedish Royal Navy and we invited NATO and Warsaw pact to see how we would easily destroy any naval enemy attack of Sweden. We would just in a short time fill the Baltic, Kattegatt and North seas with our sea mines. It was my job.
The Russian and Polish guests were very impressed and reported back to Moscow to cancel any attacks on Sweden. But the US Marine Corps colonel full of medals on his front had his doubts. He asked me: "Where do you put the sea mines?" So I told him the secret. "Below the surface of the sea!"

I wouldn't say I like them but I do understand them. It's actually not difficult. Maybe if you grew up less than 30min from a nuclear bomb plant and had a friend who's mother died of radiation poison you may understand them too. They still run commercials looking for old workers of the plant.
Nuclear bomb plants and radiation poison are also just propaganda. The only nuclear bomb plants I know about are the ones at Los Alamos, NM, and Amarillo, TX, and they are both pure bullshit. Nobody worked there.

Evidence?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1171 on: September 03, 2020, 11:19:31 PM »

Manne just gave me advice.

Manne's advice . . . 'shut the fuck up you idiot'.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #1172 on: September 04, 2020, 01:39:29 AM »
OK, you like top secret, military explosive fission that killed 100 000's people in two nano-second FLASHes 1945, because you understand physics. But do you really understand physics?
How do you start this explosive fission to produce the FLASHes? And why had it to be so powerful and fast? Was it necessary to destroy two towns full of civilians to impress the enemy that your penis was 1 m long?
As no American generals or Presidents have such body parts I simply suggest it was propaganda 1945.
I think the two Japanese towns were just napalm carpet bombed as >60 other towns.
But Donald and Joe have the opportunity to show I am wrong this autumn. Just lower the pants!
I remember 1970 when I was in the Swedish Royal Navy and we invited NATO and Warsaw pact to see how we would easily destroy any naval enemy attack of Sweden. We would just in a short time fill the Baltic, Kattegatt and North seas with our sea mines. It was my job.
The Russian and Polish guests were very impressed and reported back to Moscow to cancel any attacks on Sweden. But the US Marine Corps colonel full of medals on his front had his doubts. He asked me: "Where do you put the sea mines?" So I told him the secret. "Below the surface of the sea!"

I wouldn't say I like them but I do understand them. It's actually not difficult. Maybe if you grew up less than 30min from a nuclear bomb plant and had a friend who's mother died of radiation poison you may understand them too. They still run commercials looking for old workers of the plant.
Nuclear bomb plants and radiation poison are also just propaganda. The only nuclear bomb plants I know about are the ones at Los Alamos, NM, and Amarillo, TX, and they are both pure bullshit. Nobody worked there.

Evidence?
According https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb >4000 B61 bombs have been built at Los Alamos, NM, since 1963 but when I went to have a look nobody had heard about it. Not even FBI! There isn't even a good restaurant at Los Alamos. It seems the town if full retarded retired PhDs. Imagine transporting all this uranium 235 up there to fill the bombs and then transporting the bombs all over the world.

Heiwa

« Reply #1173 on: September 04, 2020, 01:46:56 AM »

Manne just gave me advice.

Manne's advice . . . 'shut the fuck up you idiot'.

No, Manne's advice was quite good. Avoid theoretical pseudo-physics to build nuclear war heads and rockets for military slobs and idiots to play with. Do something real and worthwhile, e.g. mechanical sciences, incl. shipbuilding which is quite complicated stuff, welding all these steel bits together to become a hull and fit it with engines, generators, cranes, etc, which I have done. And I am not an idiot. Many people are but not me.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1174 on: September 04, 2020, 04:34:47 AM »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Flats_Plant

They made thermonuclear bomb triggers, which is a normal fission bomb.

You need to realize you know very little.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 04:37:43 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #1175 on: September 04, 2020, 05:18:28 AM »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Flats_Plant

They made thermonuclear bomb triggers, which is a normal fission bomb.

You need to realize you know very little.
No, because above is also just nonsense.
Prove me wrong - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm - and I'll pay you €1M.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1176 on: September 04, 2020, 05:19:21 AM »
And yet the ground is full of plutonium.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Heiwa

« Reply #1177 on: September 04, 2020, 06:14:51 AM »
No, plutonium doesn't exist in  nature. Only idiots find plutonium in the ground. BTW, what does it look like? Gold, silver, diamonds, ...?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1178 on: September 04, 2020, 06:20:07 AM »
No, plutonium doesn't exist in  nature. Only idiots find plutonium in the ground. BTW, what does it look like? Gold, silver, diamonds, ...?

It actually does in trace amounts.

But what I was referring to is the pollution left from the factories. The area was a superfund site. Plutonium was intentionally dumped on the ground.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1179 on: September 04, 2020, 09:12:50 AM »

Ever been to Los Alamos?  I have.

Heiwa

« Reply #1180 on: September 04, 2020, 10:14:22 AM »

But what I was referring to is the pollution left from the factories. The area was a superfund site. Plutonium was intentionally dumped on the ground.

No, plutonium only exists in the minds of pseudo-scientists and nuke lovers.

Heiwa

« Reply #1181 on: September 04, 2020, 10:17:43 AM »

You have? So where were all B61 bombs made? And is the ground there full of plutonium? And what is the best restaurant at Los Alamos?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 10:22:08 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1182 on: September 04, 2020, 10:34:15 AM »
Nukes are awesome.  Heiwa is just jealous that he doesn't understand them or much of anything else.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #1183 on: September 04, 2020, 11:21:53 AM »
Nukes are awesome.  Heiwa is just jealous that he doesn't understand them or much of anything else.
At present I look for a good restaurant at Los Alamos. Any ideas?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1184 on: September 04, 2020, 11:24:49 AM »

Evidence?
According https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb >4000 B61 bombs have been built at Los Alamos, NM, since 1963 but when I went to have a look nobody had heard about it. Not even FBI! There isn't even a good restaurant at Los Alamos. It seems the town if full retarded retired PhDs. Imagine transporting all this uranium 235 up there to fill the bombs and then transporting the bombs all over the world.

- When and why did you go to Los Alamos?
- Did you just wander around asking random people if they build nuclear weapons there? If so, that's rather odd.
- How and why were you talking to the FBI? What did you ask them and what did you expect their answers to be?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1185 on: September 04, 2020, 12:05:57 PM »

You have? So where were all B61 bombs made? And is the ground there full of plutonium? And what is the best restaurant at Los Alamos?

What's your security clearance?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1186 on: September 04, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »

What's your security clearance?

Wouldn't matter if he had one.  He is FORN.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1187 on: September 04, 2020, 12:58:47 PM »
At present I look for a good restaurant at Los Alamos. Any ideas?
Yes.  Just ask Yelp!
https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=restaurants&find_loc=Los+Alamos%2C+CA

Or, better yet, ask the locals.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1188 on: September 04, 2020, 01:01:50 PM »
- How and why were you talking to the FBI? What did you ask them and what did you expect their answers to be?
The FBI was probably asking Anders about his interest in building nuclear weapons.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1189 on: September 04, 2020, 02:22:10 PM »

No, plutonium only exists in the minds of pseudo-scientists and nuke lovers.

That’s really ignorant.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Heiwa

« Reply #1190 on: September 04, 2020, 06:49:13 PM »

Evidence?

- Did you just wander around asking random people if they build nuclear weapons there? If so, that's rather odd.

It was November 2010. I was invited to speak at Albuquerque about structural design and damage analysis - http://www.heiwaco.com/pouf.htm . The meeting was a success. Plenty stupid PhDs were around. I assume some of them also were in the nuke biz. So I went to Los Alamos for a look at the nuke factories and the plutonium on the ground.  Awful place. Didn't find much of interest there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:54:47 PM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1191 on: September 04, 2020, 07:20:35 PM »
It was November 2010. I was invited to speak at Albuquerque about structural design and damage analysis. The meeting was a success. Plenty stupid PhDs were around. I assume some of them also were in the nuke biz.
Why would you assume that? ???

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1192 on: September 04, 2020, 07:21:48 PM »

Evidence?

It was November 2010. I was invited to speak at Albuquerque about structural design and damage analysis - http://www.heiwaco.com/pouf.htm . The meeting was a success. Plenty stupid PhDs were around. I assume some of them also were in the nuke biz. So I went to Los Alamos for a look at the nuke factories and the plutonium on the ground.  Awful place. Didn't find much of interest there.
Wrong state. Plutonium on the ground is in Colorado.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Heiwa

« Reply #1193 on: September 04, 2020, 10:25:28 PM »
It was November 2010. I was invited to speak at Albuquerque about structural design and damage analysis. The meeting was a success. Plenty stupid PhDs were around. I assume some of them also were in the nuke biz.
Only stupid PhDs build nukes and rockets. And Los Alamos was full of them. Others lived in the Rio Grande gutter. What do you think of my 2010 presentation - http://heiwaco.tripod.com/pouf.htm ? Isn't it good? And FBI didn't understand a thing. I really feel sorry for USA with such incompetent police.

Heiwa

« Reply #1194 on: September 04, 2020, 10:30:41 PM »

Evidence?

Wrong state. Plutonium on the ground is in Colorado.
But Los Alamos, New Mexico, built >4000 B61 nuclear bombs full of plutonium 1963 onwards. Anyway, plutonium is just a metal that explodes when compressed to double density, if you believe the secrets, so it is not dangerous at all. 

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1195 on: September 04, 2020, 11:20:49 PM »

Evidence?

I don't know how you define "success". But from looking at Dave Thomas' comments, the organizer of the event you attended and the founder of the skeptical group, New Mexicans for Science and Reason, you're considered a footnote as being a part of the "noplaner" faction within 911 Truthers. Meaning you are one of the nutjob conspiracy theorists who doesn't believe planes were even involved in 911. So if you consider that a success, then well so be it. But otherwise, the group you spoke to rebutted and debunked all of your conspiracy notions. Maybe that's success to you.

Heiwa

« Reply #1196 on: September 05, 2020, 03:05:01 AM »

Evidence?

I don't know how you define "success". But from looking at Dave Thomas' comments, the organizer of the event you attended and the founder of the skeptical group, New Mexicans for Science and Reason, you're considered a footnote as being a part of the "noplaner" faction within 911 Truthers. Meaning you are one of the nutjob conspiracy theorists who doesn't believe planes were even involved in 911. So if you consider that a success, then well so be it. But otherwise, the group you spoke to rebutted and debunked all of your conspiracy notions. Maybe that's success to you.
I was 2010 just invited to make a friendly speech. And the speech was a success. The problem was the FBI. After my speech all persons including Dave Thomas disappeared. The place became empty. Normally you go to a bar for a drink, have fun, etc, but here ... nothing. I looked around. Nothing. I always wonder what happened to Dave. Any ideas? Call him.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 03:14:50 AM by Heiwa »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1197 on: September 05, 2020, 04:17:55 AM »
I was 2010 just invited to make a friendly speech. And the speech was a success. The problem was the FBI. After my speech all persons including Dave Thomas disappeared. The place became empty. Normally you go to a bar for a drink, have fun, etc, but here ... nothing. I looked around. Nothing. I always wonder what happened to Dave. Any ideas? Call him.

You gave a speech about your crazy conspiracy theories and then were baffled when nobody wanted to hang out with you after.

If it makes you feel better to blame the FBI, go ahead. That makes more sense. ::)

Heiwa

« Reply #1198 on: September 05, 2020, 07:10:47 AM »

You gave a speech about your crazy conspiracy theories and then were baffled when nobody wanted to hang out with you after.

If it makes you feel better to blame the FBI, go ahead. That makes more sense. ::)
Yes, it was a strange ending of the meeting about basic structural design. No crazy conspiracy of mine, though. A small top of any structure cannot suddenly crush the intact structure below. The structure below is designed to carry the top above safely. Albuquerque FBI didn't understand it. The SAC didn't appear very bright.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1199 on: September 05, 2020, 08:00:49 AM »
Only stupid PhDs build nukes and rockets. And Los Alamos was full of them.
Why would nuclear PhDs from Los Alamos go to your speech on structural design and damage analysis in Albuquerque?